๐’๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“ ,, xolo ma...

By megavrses

โ you got a crush on me, you're gonna fall for me, theory is no good when it comes to love โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... More

๐’๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“
cast
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.

twenty one.

455 18 6
By megavrses

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVEEEE

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 21 — studio sessions

"YOU KNOW KAMI...I'M KINDA nervous." xolo said while he and kam drove to her recording studio.

"why xolo?" kamri asked. xolo stayed quiet and then spoke up again. "well, you work with really successful people, and you're also successful. and i've..just been in one show." xolo said.

"but that show is also successful. and you're successful in the acting industry and we're successful in the music industry, two different things. you really can't compare them." kam said, parking in her space.

"i guess." xolo slumped into his seat. "you'll be okay. i promise." kamri said again, leaning over and kissing xolo.

he smiled at this, cheering up. xolo and kamri got out the car, kamri locking it before they began to walk into the building.

"arthur good to see you again." kamri said fist bumping the security guard.

"you too kamri. am i gonna hear some music from down here?" he said.

"you know it." kamri said. xolo then waved to the man, and walked with the girl.

"so you're like buddy buddy with everyone here?" xolo said while they waited for the elevator.

"uhh...sorta. i was here a lot when i was spitting out albums and ep's left and right, so essentially i didn't really have a choice." kamri said.

xolo nodded, "i've always wanted to make music. probably not sing, but rap."

"hey well, my team can help you out. they've worked with a lot of my friends who wanted to start their music career because i told my team about them. if you really want to.."

"maybe...i'll think about it." xolo said. a loud ding came from the elevator, the duo getting out as they walked towards the only door on that floor.

when kam and xolo came in, the people inside all turned to them, and kamri's producer turned to her.

"vingt minutes retard encore , ceci est les septième fois a d'affilée, ne compter pas les de votre dernier album." ethan said in french.

"20 minutes late again, this is the 17th time in a row, not counting the ones from your last album."

"oh allez, je suis toujours être en retard. sauf nous créer incroyable chanson de ma retard." kamri said putting her purse down.

"oh come on, i'm always late. but we create amazing songs with my lateness."

"oui, oui nous faire." ethan said. "yes, yes we do." her team went back to talking, xolo sitting down on the bench.

"i didn't know you spoke french.." xolo whispered to kamri. "yeah, my dad is from france. and i lived there for a few years."

"so does your producer understand english?" he asked. kamri nodded, "he understands it but doesn't speak it."

"so..are you gonna introduce us." her composer said, gesturing to xolo.

kamri looked around, and then turned to the boy.

"oh uh, this is xolo...i live with him and jacob, the crazy one we hung out with like a year ago my best friend. and yeah xolo's my other one." kamri said.

xolo felt his heart drop when kam called him
her best friend, but it's partially his fault, he hasn't found the perfect way to ask her to be his girlfriend.

she liked so many things that he didn't know how to combine them all into one large girlfriend proposal.

"xolo this is my team, ethan my producer, my composer, all the technical managers, and my vocal coach."

"hey, what's up." xolo awkwardly said and everyone in the room responded.

ethan then clapped, turning to kamri. "nous devoir commencer d'un jour à l'autr, trés quel chanson être nous faire aujourd'hui."

"we should begin now, so which song are we doing today."

kamri sat on the bench next to xolo, crossing her legs.

"i mean, we finished the backtrack for tracks 2 and 7 right?" kamri asked and her composer nodded.

"i think today we can start the back track for track 4...cause tate is done with her verse she said, and then start recording track 7 cause i already finished writing that one.

"avoir l'air comme a préparer à, monter dans le studio." ethan said.

"sounds like a plan, hop into the studio."

kamri got up, smiling at xolo before going inside the sound booth and putting on thr headphones.

"real quick kam, some vocal warmups." her vocal coach said.

xolo watched as kamri and her coach warmed up, kamri goofing off occasionally.

he couldn't help but smile, seeing how she was literally herself even in her work space.

"can we start at the..last pre chorus, that one is more intense."

her producer nodded, putting the music to that section. "prêt?" he said. "ready?"

kam nodded, and a few beats before that played. she lip synced those lyrics, then started to sing.

"baby, i'm yours, baby, i'm yours, baby, i'm yours."

"i need something more. i pray to the lord, but, baby, i'm yours."

"we're getting closer inches away, lose composure."

what xolo didn't know was kamri had written this song the night they kissed, up all night because she was spilling her heart out.

"favorite mistake, friendship's over. won't be the same."

she stopped, and her producer nodded. "faisons écouter."

"let's listen."

he played it back, and xolo nodded along. he's heard her sing once, and she was really good, but her just singing her own music was just better.

"kam, on the baby i'm yours try to make it sound more breathy at the end, not so tough." the composer said.

kam nodded, and then tried it in the booth. she got it right, and her producer and composer nodded to each other.

"prêt, encore." kamri said fixing the headphones. "ready, again."

the session continued, that even included a lunch. break where xolo got to bond with some of kam's team.

and after 3 and a half hours she was done for the day, and then kamri and xolo had went out for fun after then they were heading home.

"that was interesting, i really liked the composing part." xolo said, kam pulling into their driveway.

kamri nodded, and then looked to see that jacob's car wasn't there.

"gosh he's gone..." she said as she got out of her car.

"that's a good thing." xolo said putting his hands in his pockets.

"what?" kamri said walking up and taking her keys out.

"it's a good thing, for us." xolo said as kamri unclocked the door.

they walked inside, xolo taking kamri's purse and keys.

he sent them on the ground, putting his arms around kamri's waist.

"you know, me and you all alone, no cockblocking yells from jacob."

"okay..." kamri smiled. "oh my gosh do i have to show you instead." xolo said.

"maybe." kamri said taking off her shoes. "you asked for it."

xolo leaned forward, kissing kamri and she stumbled back.

his hands went down her body, landing right above her ass.

"you're very touchy aren't you." kamri said as the two of them stumbled to the couch.

"and you like that." xolo said as him and kamri got to the couch.

"i hope you know you're not gonna do anything insane xolo." kamri said.

"oh i know, i just feel like moving our small kisses from the past three weeks up a few notches." xolo smiled.

"then go right ahead."

nayah speaks !!

what's going on here....

also the french might be wrong cause i only speak creole which is a variation of french so...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376 6 8
A girl falling for her brothers best friend. What could go wrong? Oh wait a new boy shows up in town and catches her eye. She has eyes for the both o...
140K 8.2K 42
-๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„๐’ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™จ, ...
1.1K 41 20
"What kind of name is Lucky anyway? Asides from stupid." "It makes sense when you meet my brother. My parents hoped for at least one twin to not be a...
1.2K 40 18
"You'll say my name like it's been on your lips Familiar in ways I can't explain You got a heart that I know I can miss Hold me like that and pull me...