๐’๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“ ,, xolo ma...

Av megavrses

โ you got a crush on me, you're gonna fall for me, theory is no good when it comes to love โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... Mer

๐’๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“
cast
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.

twenty.

469 23 20
Av megavrses

where'd all your comments go :(

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 20 — sick kam

"KAMI WHAT THE HELL." XOLO said as him and jacob stared at their porch. there were - thanks to jacob's generous counting - 50 packages on their porch, and they all had kam's name on it.

"what's up." kamri said, walking downstairs as she rubbed her red nose. somehow she got sick, and it just had to be at the beginning of december.

"yay my packages!" kamri yelled, her voice cracking. she doubled over, coughing violently.

"okay...i think we better bring them inside ourselves. it's freezing and you don't need to get any sicker." xolo said as he turned to kamri.

xolo and jacob then started to haul the packages inside, some boxes heavier then others.

they finally got them in after a few hours, kamri's sneezes and coughs in the background.

"so..what's in the packages." jacob said locking the door.

"um...christmas decor, random things i wanted, and christmas gifts." kamri said.

"and where did you get the money for this huh?" jacob continued.

"people have been streaming my songs even more in anticipation of a new album or ep because of my posts so...income has been flowing in, but probably not for long." kamri said.

she coughed into her arm again, rubbing her head.

"amor, you're too sick to open all these gifts right now. i'm serious." xolo said, going over and touching kam's forehead.

"i'm fine." she said swatting his hand off. "now where's the package knife."

kamri walked off to the kitchen, and xolo turned to jacob in shock.

"is she always this stubborn?" xolo said. "yeah, you've just never got it cause she has some weird soft side to you." jacob said.

kamri came back, a knife in her hand as she walked to the packages.

the boys looked at her, no words being said. "go away, some of your gifts are here and you can't see them." she said.

"kam, do this another time. seriously." jacob said. "no, it's the first week of december, i need to start decorating." kamri said.

"let's just go, she'll get tired soon enough." xolo said.

and xolo was right. kamri spent 50 minutes fawning over the stuff she got, opening packages, ans seperating  the decorations, stuff for herself, and gifts."

and then she brought everything but the decorations up to her bedroom, taking many trips. by the time she was done kamri lay in her bed, coughing up a storm.

xolo felt horrible for her, he only knew one solution to a sickness but it wasn't something he knew how to do.

well..until he remembered he had a little sister. he called her, begging her to send him the soup recipe that his mom used whenever him and his siblings were sick.

he already had his mom bringing him her kettle to make kamri tea, since he believed there was some special magic in the kettle that solved all sicknesses.

but the recipe, it was a secret according to their mom, oshún had found the recipe when she was younger, and that had been a sibling secret forever.

"oshún i'm so serious, i'll buy you anything you want for christmas for that recipe." xolo said on the phone.

"i was gonna give it to you either way but...okay." oshún said. "wait hold on then-"

"uh uh, too late xolo. you already said it."

"i swear oshú-"

she then hung up, xolo letting out a large groan. he walked to the couch, plopping down and looking at the decorations that sat on the living room floor.

"kam was so excited.." xolo said holding up a bag of pink garland. kamri had begged the boys in their groupchat to let her decorate their house in pink and silver, as well as their tree.

they obliged, as long as she didn't go too overboard and turn their house into a barbie doll house.

"yo jacob!" xolo yelled out, and his best friend came down the steps of their house.

"yo."

xolo sighed, turning his whole body to jacob. "we gotta decorate the house. for kam, i feel so bad." he said.

jacob chuckled, "i was gonna say the same thing. i was waiting for her to fall asleep so i can airdrop her pinterest board to myself to i can get the inspiration."

"i didn't even think of that..that's genius." xolo said.

jacob nodded, and xolo stood up. "okay, you go in and do that. i'm gonna start making some soup for us. it takes pretty long."

and that's what they did, jacob went into kamri's room and opened her phone, hoping she hadn't changed her password from years ago.

he sent kamri's christmas decor pinterest board to himself, and then him and xolo looked through it while xolo chopped up ingredients for soup.

when xolo got the soup started, him and jacob synced their airpods to jacob's phone so they could listen to music loudly without disturbing kam.

the duo worked hard together, combining the ideas of the pinterest boards with only a little of their own.

"should we do the lights or the garland at the banister..." xolo said as they finished up the upstairs.

"i mean..in this photo there are lights outside..so we can do the lights outside and the pink garland on the banister." jacob answered.

within 6 hours, xolo and jacob were able to finsih the upstairs, downstairs, and outside, all in time for the sun to set and their house to be glimmering outside and all the lights on inside.

xolo's mom also brought the kettle, and he was able to make the tea as well as finish the soup.

they were not slumped, laying down asleep on the couch as doctor strange played on their tv.

kamri was now awake, coughing and holding her throat as she opened her door.

she gasped, seeing the house decorated. "oh my gosh." she quietly said.

kamri ran to the bathrooms, seeing the christmas soaps, as well as the small things she got.

then she went to the stairs, touching the pink garland.

she was so happy, the whole house was decorated, and it was probably even better then she could've ever done.

"this was on my pinterest board!" kamri said excitedly as she looked in the kitchen.

"and the tree..oh the tree." she smiled.

"outside too! oh my gosh!" kamri said running to the door.

"it's beautiful. everything is beautiful." she said, and then spotted xolo and jacob laying down.

"thank you.." kam said, knowing they couldn't hear her.

she went back to the kitchen, seeing a bowl and a spoon, as well as a mug. there was a note nearby, and kamri read it.

"hey kam. jacob and i decorated the house, outside, and the tree for you. we know you wanted it done today, but you're really sick. we appreciate you so, it's the most we could do. i made you my mom's special tea and soup she makes when me and my siblings are sick. you'll be cured after i'm sure of it. hope you like it. ♡"

kamri smiled, going to the pot and serving herself some soup before heating it up, and then turned on the kettle to warm up the tea.

nayah speaks !!

need a jacob and xolo in my life bad...

ALSO HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

152K 7.4K 23
-๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐„๐€๐’๐˜ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ...
22.3K 874 44
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’•๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’'๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’๐’“๐’„๐’š๐’„๐’๏ฟฝ...
139K 8.2K 42
-๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„๐’ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™จ, ...
1.1K 41 20
"What kind of name is Lucky anyway? Asides from stupid." "It makes sense when you meet my brother. My parents hoped for at least one twin to not be a...