Fubble Story: I hate her, I h...

Por FlufyGrassy

{After BFB8 Fanny has not been able to handle seeing Bubble. She did know why either. Was it the way they loo... Más

~Hate-Love?~ (UPDATED)
-Close Call- (UPDATED)
Lazy pt1
~I Miss You~
Were going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship
Fanny Redesign!
{Vacation pt 1}
{Vacation pt2}
Sneak peak
{Seashells, Seashells, By The Sea Shore.}
400 READS SPECIAL!!
{Party pt.1}
AN//
{After Party}
WOAH WOAH WOAH {Not a chapter}
{New Years!}
Trigger warnings and such
Sneak Peak
Suggest stuff
{Foldy's Birthday!}
Spoiler :]

{Party pt2}

176 1 44
Por FlufyGrassy

"Hey Bubble!"

Bubble whipped around, hoping it not to be what she thought it was. But thankfully, it wasn't. Bubble looked at the object carefully and  figured out it was Flower.
"Thank whatever is up there.", Bubble thought

"So I made you this sweater.", Flower continued.

"Mhmm."

"Yea try it on!", Flower finished.

Bubble put on the light blueish sweater, it had cyan glowing hearts and sparkles. Bubble was amazed, she LOVED led's!

"Oh my gosh, thank you Flower!", Bubble thanked.

Fanny did a fake cough, which caused Flower to say, "Actually, I did not do it myself. Fanny helped me!"

"Really!?" Bubble looked behind her to see Fanny blushing from embarrassment.  She did not expect Bubble to say it that loud, and now all the attention was on them.

"Yeah, I HATED HELPING!"

"But why?", Bubble asked.

"Because I love you", Fanny said innocently.

A loud sound of "Awww's" emerged from the crowd as Fanny and Bubble hugged.

Pencil 's POV:

I watched as Fanny and Bubble hugged it over some sweater. Does she seriously get that influenced over a little thing? How pathetic, she needs Match and I. Fanny is not the right one for her. She deserves us, as friends, not a silly girlfriend. I look to my right to see Match looking at the couple with a smile.

"Do you seriously like their relationship?! Bubble needs us not Fanny!", I pointed out.

"I think their cute together! Come on you seriously don't want to ruin their relationship, right?", Match responded

I was silent.

"RIGHT?!"

...

"Ugh" Match went over to the cups and drinks and poured herself some water. Yea, she agrees. Now I just need a plan to separate them.. I think I should just tell Bubble how bad Fanny is! Yeah that would work.

Bubbles POV:

I still can't believe I got a Christmas present from someone who hates everything! Lately I have been faking to be confident and less scared, but its working! Nobody suspects a thing! I am just worried about Pencil and Match, no just Pencil. Match atleast knows what she did wrong and is trying to redeem herself. And apparently so is Pencil,  but she is still a threat. I just hope-

I was getting dragged away, just like that. I don't know who. I kept scrambling and screaming for help,but I guess nobody heard me. Fanny was talking with DPA, Flower was going to talk with Ruby, and my last hope Match is talking with Book who is sitting with Pillow. No, no no NO NO NO

ANYONE BUT HER.

I JUMPED, IT WAS LIKE SPIDERS CRAWLING UP MY BACK. NO NO NO, ANYONE ANYONE BUT HER. I STARTED TO SCREAM BUT HER HAND COVERED MY MOUTH...

I'm doomed.

"Woah, Bubble its just me!", I said. She was probably having a panic attack, its not because of me isn't it? I just hope I can make this better.

"THATS THE POINT, I DONT WANT YOU!", she yelled back. I had took her inside an empty room to talk with her privately. "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, POP ME? JUST DO IT ALREADY!"

"No no no, it's not anything like that. Look I just want to apologize. I treated you wrong, and I wanted to say sorry. I know what I did wrong and I am sorry. ", I softly replied

She sniffed,  she was crying. I felt massive amount of guilt. I did not mean to make her feel this way. I just wanted to stand my ground. I only wanted things to be better again.

"Listen, I know that you want to BE better, but I think I want to be alone for now. Thank you for apologizing,  but I want to go  back now.", she responded.

I sighed, and was going to open the door when SHE came in. Ugh, how?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER LET HER GO NOW!", Fanny growled. No literally she growled while saying this.

I scoffed and said, "What are you a dog?"

She kinda looked at me blankly before staring at her tail and back at me.

"Really, going to go THAT way?"

"Yeah, what are you going to do about it."

Fanny grabbed Bubble and booked [pun inteded] out the door.

"YOYLE CAKE!", Bubble yelled as she was grabbed.

Fanny's Pov:

I scurried out the room with Bubble on my tail;literally, I had her wrapped around my tail. I was heading for the living room for someone, maybe Flower or Ruby. Heck maybe even DPA! The reason I busted in there was because I heard Bubble scream, nobody else did. Its really cause I have great hearing. Know what, I should have said I was a dog for Bubble. That would have made sense. I HATE NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO! I wish I was not in this situation.

I continued to run until I reached the living room, karaoke was still going on with Blocky singing with Woody. Apparently Flower AND Ruby is going next. When Bubble and I ran in panting, everyone shifted their eyes to us.

"Get back here!", Pencil yelled.

"Over my shiny plastic [censored]!", I snapped back.

"OOOOH!", the crowd shot.

"Grrrr!", Pencil growled before lunging at Fanny. She missed but I put Bubble on the ground a couple feet away before jumping at Pencil.

"Look who's the dog now!", I said while kicking her legs.

"Shut up and fight me!", Pencil yelled while picking me up and slamming me on the ground.

3rd Person POV:

You could hear a loud "Shing!" from Fanny sharpening her tail and using it as a weapon. Almost hitting Pencil with it two times. Both Match and Bubble tried to step in from the crowd to grab the girls, but failed as the crowd pushed them back.

The crowd kept screaming "fight fight fight!" At the two girls. When an annoyed Lightning flew over the crowd and picked Fanny up by the tail.

"UNHAND ME YOU FLYING PIKACHU!", Fanny yelled.

Lightning scoffed and said, "Oh shush, DPA sent me to stop any death from happening. "

Lightning flew back to DPA with a worried Bubble with them.

"Come on Fanny you know that no death is our motto. And with that tail hazard of yours you definitely was going to kill her.", Lightning scolded while touching Fannys tail.

"Don't [censored] touch me."

"Oh my Bubble blower, are you okay?"

"Yeah, its just some scrapes"

"Fanny you're literally bleeding."

" SHUP UP TREE , WHAT DO YOU WANT M-", Fanny passed out.

There was a long silence..

"Gah damn.", Liy interrupted.

Match's POV:

Oh my like, gosh why did Pencil do this? I know she can lose her temper but this is insane! When Bubble and Fanny left I grabbed her by the neck.

"WHAT THE MATCH FACTORY WERE YOU THINKING?!", I yelled.

"Listen I did no expect-"

"YOU LITERALLY LIKE STARTED THE FIGHT 😭 ", I interrupted.

...

"Listen, like girl, I love you but-"

[Gasp from the crowd]

"We've been dating for a while, shut up.", I said looking at where the sound came from.

"Sorry!"

"Like anyways, just leave Bubble alone. You have been so invested in them that you missed me saying that Ruby is like thinking about joining again.", I said.

"Oh, OH. Oh my gosh I am so sorry. I guess I'll leave them alone for a while you know. Thanks Matchy.", Pencil replied.

"No problem Pence-pence!"

I grabbed her hand and shot out of the door. Who needs a party anyway when you can have a partner?!

[The End]

Or is it? Yeah I keep making yall scroll down. Keep going I'm not done 😈.//

Grassy's POV:

Grassy is having so much fun at this par-ey! Grassy has been playing with Rocky for a while. It has been so fun! So far we played with cars, houses, and now we are using a toy pool! Grassy thinks he should play with Rocky all the time from now on, hooray!

Grassy looked at the stage and saw objects go on and off it. Grassy thinks they were singing songs.

[AHA KEEP GOING.]

Fanny woke up groggily. She had to get up. When she woke up she noticed an uncomfortable amount of cracks around her body. She sat still for a while, before rembering what happend.

"Finally, you are awake."

"I hate you."

"I know" >:)

"Anyways Bubble is looking for you."

"Where, where!?"

"Over there." Lightning pointed to his right.

When Fanny turned to where Lightning pointed, Bubble was talking to Ruby. Also, it looked like Loser was about to make an announcement.

"Everyone, come to living-room for the announcement!"

Called it.

"Okay so, we have a photoshoot! Camera over here voulenteered to take the pictures! You can bring a friend or more. Have fun!", Loser yelled.

"Hey Bubble!", Fanny called.

"Oh, your awake!", Bubble interrupted her by picking her up and hugging her.

"WOAH! Okay did not expect that.", Fanny whimpered.

"Oh sorry."

"Dont be!"

"Anyways as I was about to say.. umm, do you."

"Mhmm"

"Want to go to the photosho-", Fanny got interrupted by Bubble picking her up and waiting in line.

"Sorry it was too obvious! Hmm, can I play with your tail as we wait?"

"Why not?"

The photo's:

The party ended with everyone either falling asleep at Loser's house or going home. 

[THE END] Fr this time//

{Was the picture part just an excuse to draw the ships? Yes, yes it indeed was. Im so sorry for those who got tricked by the notification thing, accidently published it lol. Longest chapter yet! Next update maybe Christmas day or tmr depending if I wanna be lazy or not. And yes TB has lashes}

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.9K 442 36
You know the rules! { Requests are allowed } { Jeffmads Only! } { Anything, Smut, Fluff, and Angst }
9.8K 42 52
Welcome to the universe of the I.I and BFB fanchildren !! Credits to @LemonT_TheWolf and other artists for inspiration!! - "orb, my darling. You didn...
35K 502 20
It's a young-adult girl named, Leafy Lemon. She works at a job to keep her mother healthy from a disease and Leafy Lemon has to work hard to make sur...
5K 81 66
It's GBs first day at a new high school and she is excited to meet her boyfriend Football although she was not expecting for someone to show up... so...