Be My Erasthai

By Ivy_m3moir

King Zayn Warren. A lycan king that has ruled for centuries without anyone worthy enough to call queen. One n... More

Golden Eyes
Holy Mother of Eros
Miss him
Soothe me.
My sweet Erasthai
Worn out feelings
Your Touch; My Drug
Frenzy
Go Out With Me
Do You Like Horses?
Hunger Pangs
Provocation
Cry Center
Three Wolves And One Little Rabbit
Go See Him
He's Gone
A Long Morning
Get Your Lazy Hide Up. We Have A Flight To Catch
One Of Us
To The Festival!
HIS
MINE
Mysterious Scent
The Bet
Pool And Jealousy
An Emergency Situation
THE END
There Are Walls
Men's Talk, Ladies' Night
Beast At Dawn
I'll Wait For You

HERS

1.1K 35 2
By Ivy_m3moir

Zayn

"Kiss me, kiss me there, Zayn," Ada whined, tugging on my hair, trying to get my lips towards her neck.

I couldn't help the groan of frustration that left my chest. My lovely Erasthai would be the death of me. Here I was trying to hold myself back, to stop the same mistake that almost happened last time from happening again, but she was making it worse by being the temptress that she was.

I released my lips from her shoulder, and my eyes instantly glued to her neck. It was flushed a little pink, looking as inviting as every bit of her.

"Baby, being anywhere around your neck will cause me to lose control," I reasoned breathlessly, my eyes tracing the bead of sweat rolling off her neck down into her shirt.

She stared at me with confused eyes, not understanding what I meant by my statement. But of course, she wouldn't understand. She doesn't even know of the feral beast peering at her through my eyes.

"But you were kissing my shoulder that's already close," she whined.

I sighed. My instinct knows better than to comply, but when my queen gives her orders, who am I to disobey?

"Fuck it," I cursed, grabbing her ass, pulling her up so that her back was resting on the headboard.

My lips grazed her collarbone, leaving a light peck before my tongue dragged along the line of her neck, leaving another peck behind.

She shivered, letting out a moan. I've always thought her voice was sexy, but when she moaned? Goddess, it was the glorious of all sounds.

And here I thought my dick couldn't get any harder.

As if to toss fuel to the flames, Adalia groaned and wrapped her legs around my waist. A cute little habit that I loved, but this time, it was a death wringer. Since I had taken off her joggers earlier, her barely clothed pussy was placed right against my crotch, rubbing and pushing against it with every movement.

I clenched the headboard, my veins protruding. "Dear goddess. The things you do to me, Ada." You will be the death of me.

"Wh-what did I do?" She panted with clutched eyes like she was trying to hold back something, her fist gripping my shirt.

She couldn't possibly be oblivious to the effects she has on me, could she? To the fact that her very touch makes me weak at the knees.

A shuddering sensation snapped me out of my thoughts, and I looked down to see Adalia's hands on my abs, sliding dangerously downwards until they rested on my pants.

Clinks and zip sounds reverberated through the room as her fingers made work of my belt buckle, unfastening it along with my zipper.

A growl emanated from my chest, and I swear my blood boiled.

The moment she made to slide her hands further into my waist, I grabbed her by the wrist with speed, causing her to gasp a bit.

"Zayn?" She called with uncertainty.

That was close. Too close. If she were actually to touch me with those tender fingers of hers, then I...

"Don't," I panted, "you don't have to."

"But I want to." She pulled her lips. "I feel like you're always touching me, but I never get the chance to do the same."

I look up in surprise, her rosy cheeks catching my eyes. Worried marks etched her face, drawing her eyebrows into an adorable frown.

"Are you worried about being a pillow princess?" I ask with a raised brow.

Her rosy cheeks became full-blown red as she averted her gaze in response.

"Pfft, haha," I couldn't help myself from laughter. She's cute, so fucking cute.

"Don't laugh!" She grunted, picking up a pillow to cover her face.

I sighed in laughter and pulled the pillow from her face. "My dear Ada, you're a queen, nothing wrong with acting like I'll one."

She furrowed her eyes at me, still not looking satisfied. So I took her palm and kissed it. "But if you so desire, then I'm yours to command, my Erasthai."

A twinkle sparked through her eyes, "Can I? Can I really?"

I flopped backward on the bed, spreading my hands apart in surrender "All yours." I smiled.

She tossed the pillow aside before carefully climbing on top of me. Her ass nesting right above my crotch.

Exhaling a breath, her eyes openly took in my face, neck, chest, down to my stomach, where they paused at the hem of my shirt before she pulled it up.

She stared at me in awe. Fascinated. She gently placed her hands on my stomach, tracing every line and curve of my abs carefully. Her dainty fingers would run up, then trace down to the v of my waist, before running up my chest again.

Shudders racked my body at every current that teasingly prickled my skin.

I swear I was about to come undone by her mere touch.

"It looks like you're having fun," I chuckled, tilting my head to look at her. One look at her expressions though, and I was frozen in place.

I rule over thousands, if not millions, of werewolves and some humans. I've walked this earth for centuries, and every time I met a person, they would always look at me with fear, respect, and curiosity. But never had I met a person who looked at me the way she was right now—raw emotions flaming through her eyes, heated and filled with so much intrigue. So much that attention to everything else was lost.

A thump strung through our bond, and I take it as the thump of her heart. Or was it mine? I think it is.

I feel mesmerized as I watch her pull her sweatshirt, along with her sports bra over her head, the fabric tugging on her breast before releasing it.

She tossed the clothing to the side, her lovely curls now scattered all over. I couldn't resist placing my hands on her hair to smooth it over as I watched her lower herself onto me.

She dipped her hands past my pants and into my briefs, pulling my erection out.

I gritted my teeth to hold my fevered breath. I could feel my blood heating up as she dropped her head, going lower and lower until my dick bumped against her lips.

She stared at it for a while, looking as if she was contemplating what to do with it, or how she was going to do out with it.

I could feel the confusion start to plague her mind, and it told me what I needed to know. This was uncharted territory for her. She had an idea of what to do but was inexperienced.

I knew she was a virgin, but to think no man has ever gotten to experience the tenderness of her lips wrapped around them and the bliss of her taking them in. Cloud nine is an understatement of what I was feeling at this discovery. Fuck I feel over the moon, the sun, and the entire fucking universe.

I gently cupped Ada by the jaw with one hand, then grabbed my dick with another.

"Open your lips, Bellissimo," I urged her, tugging on her bottom lip with my thumb. She complied, and I slowly inserted myself into her, feeling her teeth scrape the head a little.

I chuckled lowly at her clumsiness. Adorable.

"At your pace, feel free to wrap your tongue around me, then glide your head up and down. If you feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable, let me know, and we'll stop right away."

I can only hope the goddess gives me the strength to stop.

She nodded her head in understanding, then proceeded to follow my instructions. Her warm tongue brushed against me with its rough texture, pulling a stifled groan out of me.

Her hair fell over her face, and I reached to pull it back for her while still aiding her in the movement of her jaw with my other hand.

She pulled her head back, dragging her tongue with her before she plunged back down.

I suppressed a grunt, feeling an odd sensation coursing through me. It was pure and untethered. Never before felt by me.

No woman has ever been able to pull out a fraction of what I was feeling right now.

"Ada," I moaned, the sound causing her lips to clench even more.

She wrapped her hands around my dick, rubbing up when she pulled her mouth away and pushing down when she swallowed me again.

She tried to go faster, but it threw her rhythmic movements off course, and her hands to mouth became clumsy. It was clumsy and a bit messy, but it was the hottest mess I've ever seen.

Feeling the blood all pull down to my legs, I clutched a fistful of her hair and threw my head backward, as I felt myself release.

Ada jerked her head up in surprise but otherwise left her lips around my cock, taking in everything. Her throat bulged as she swallowed my cum. Then she slid her lips away, leaving a trail of the white liquid to run down the corner of her lips.

The sight of her was enough to pull my dick back into a firm erection, even after I just came.

I'm a goner.

Ada wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, while still staring at my hard erection, "it didn't go down," she muttered, "does that mean I did it wrong? Was it bad?"

I stifled my laughter at her expression. "Bellissimo, If you did it wrong, then no woman could ever hope to get it right,"

"Are you saying I did it better?" A small smile graced her lips.

"Way better," I pulled her up and positioned her so she was straddling me.

Her smile turned into a full grin, before it paused, and fell into a frown. I could feel her mood suddenly go sour, and her mind becoming unsettled.

"Are you okay?" I cupped her jaw.

She pressed her lips, before slowly saying, "Have you done this with other girls before?"

Uh oh, she's jealous.

My answer is of course a 'yes'. I know if I told her that, it would only make her more upset. But I also don't want to lie to her.

"Yes," I muttered softly.

She cast her gaze down, her lashes blanketing her eyes. Her shoulders slouched, and she fidgeted with her fingers, "So I'm not your first then," she said.

The sadness in her voice strained my heart, and I pulled her lips into mine. I kissed her softly, savoring the taste of her lips, before pulling away.

"Ada," I called, but she neither answered nor looked at me. "Adalia, please look at me."

She still didn't look up and I sighed.

"Do you know that you were my first kiss?" I asked.

Her eyes shot up to me at my statement, blinking in disbelief.

"Whenever I was with other women, I never felt the need to kiss them."

"Why?" She asked.

"I've just never felt so. Whenever I had an entanglement with a woman, it was purely physical, at least on my part." I smoothed my thumb over her lips. "I've never felt such wild, raw emotions run through me as they do whenever I'm with you." I ran my hand up the back of her head, letting my fingers dig into her hair and she relaxed into my touch. "Most of my physical exchanges have unfortunately been experienced with someone else. But can I share my emotional and connective ones, with you?"

She peered at me from underneath the thick covers of her lashes, and I could see the sadness and anger wavering in her eyes. "Fine," she finally whispered.

"Good," I grinned. "Shall we continue then?" I asked, running my hand down the curve of her breast until her nipples were pinched between my fingers. She gasped and threw her head backward.

Her skin trembled under my touch, as I kneaded and fumbled with her breast, moaning every time I pinched it.

I covered her nipple with my lips, taking her buds against my tongue.

"Zayn..." she panted, writhing against me. "Stop teasing me and touch me please," she begged.

I smiled against her and released her nipples from my mouth. "But I am touching you, my love."

She glared at me, her eyes like daggers. "You know what I mean,"

"I don't," I said innocently.

She whined exasperatedly, and buried her face into my neck, "You're so annoying. Why are you so annoying?" she huffed.

"I don't know, you make me a bit playful." I chuckled, lowering her back onto the bed. "You make me want to tease you, I laced my fingers around her panties, pulling it down. "And you also make me want to ravage you.

Noticing the absence of fabric, Ada clamped her legs, biting her lips in nervousness and anticipation.

I love the effect I was having on her, never mind the one she was having on me. "Bellissimo, you've tasted me, and now it's my turn. So open up for me."

She rubbed her knees together and wiggled shyly, before eventually parting them for me.

"Good girl," I grinned, lowering my head down between her legs. The aroma emanating from her was absurdly erotic, and I hummed in satisfaction. "You're just so pretty everywhere," I mumbled admiring her almost bare core.

My breath must have tickled her because she clamped her legs around my head, moaning "Oh gosh Zayn."

"Hm?" I hummed, darting my tongue out to lick her. She feels so damn good against my tongue, so warm, so wet and so soft.

Ada arched her back, her fingers coming down to grab my hair.  I took another lick, and she huffed breathlessly, tugging on my hair tighter. Her pants grew faster, matching the fast rhythm of my tongue pumping in and out of her, and when my lips lapped on her clit, she sputtered.

"Zayn!" she screamed as her grip on my hair got tighter and tighter the more her organism continued. But I didn't stop, there. I kept licking and sucking on her, drawing out her orgasm until she was a shuddering, trembling mess.

She let out one last wail before slumping back into the bed. Her breath slowly calmed, then quieted down into inaudible sighs.

I looked up to see that she had fallen asleep. I smiled, brushing the strands of hair from her face. She looked peaceful and relaxed, and that made my smile grow wider. "Sleep well, my Erasthai."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 139K 44
"You're mine sweetheart." He growled and pulled me into his chest. "Um sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not a piece of material that you can own."...
3.8M 139K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...
769K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
12.4K 574 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...