THE HEART OF A ROYAL WIFE

By Mikateko_Ngobeni

BOOK 2 of His Royal Bride More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHATER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 12

942 47 0
By Mikateko_Ngobeni

[LARONA]

I have invited Kuli out for lunch today. She’s been trying to lay a foundation for our relationship. It’s time I reciprocate. I was just a bit angst-ridden about this whole thing. My personal life has also been in absolute shambles, but I feel like I can be outside now without feeling some type of way. I have already ordered some decaf but it took a lot out of me not to order a mimosa.
‘You look good!’ I hear her voice coming from behind me. I stand up so I can hug her. She’s such a pretty girl, man. I don’t know if it’s the face, the infectious smile, the aura, or everything working together for the good of her image.
‘How are you?’ she asks before taking a seat.
‘I’m okay. How are you? How’s the baby?’
‘Vutlhari is growing at an alarming rate’
‘Did you find a nanny?’
She was conducting interviews the last time we spoke on the phone. She couldn’t gel with all the people her agency kept sending her way. She sounds less stressed now.
‘Yeah, I actually did. She was hiding in plain sight’ she laughs and calls a waiter. I know this is lunch but I feel like an eggs benedict. She orders a Mexican salad. The waitress takes our orders and leaves.
‘What do you mean?’
‘It’s one of the ladies who were working in the house. She arrived… I think two months back because Mhan’ Sylvia took her retirement package and left us’ she fakes a cry and I laugh.
‘Sounds like you loved her’
‘All the three women who work, or worked in that house are amazing people’
I’ve had a conversation with Mhan’ Maria and she’s a good reference for that statement’
‘So she’s fully changed from being a helper to a nanny?’
She nods.
‘Yup. Can’t have her do both. I need her full attention. I don’t play about my baby like that’
‘Motherhood suits you’ I say and she smiles.
‘Thank you so much,  but you are lying. You’re not okay. What’s up?’
‘I’m really fine’ I insist. She gives me an eye full of suspicion. I reach for my hand cream in my bag and she brings her palm. I squeeze a little onto her hand then mine.
‘Okay, okay. I just keep having this same dream. Nothing changes in it. That’s all I’m thinking about right now, I swear’
‘Do you mind telling me what the dream is about?’
‘It’s just my mom asking me to go back to church’
‘What church did she go to?’
‘She started as an Apostle, then went to Dutch. That’s the one she attended until she died’ 
Our food arrives.
‘I am glad she finally told you this herself’ she reaches for the fork about saying this. I lift a brow.
‘Your spirit guides are inherently Apostolic, Lala. That is where you need to spend your time if your wish is peace of mind’
‘What?’
She nods.
‘Why did you drop out?’
I laugh at how she phrases this.
‘I don’t know really. I just felt like I was there but God wasn’t seeing me. You know?’
‘I do not know. Please expand’
‘Well now that I’m older, I know better than to measure His love for me based on materialistic things, but at the time I couldn’t understand why none of my prayers were being answered’
She nods as she chews.
‘I can relate to that’
‘So yeah. Recently, I’ve been trying to restore that connection. It’s a slow and confusing process but there’s always a thought at the back of my head, telling me that I’m not alone and that He’s always with me’ I shrug. ‘Are you into church as well?’
She shakes her head.
‘My people are not deeply rooted in Christianity. I would be crying the whole day if I went there. So much that I would be labelled as a demon or something’
She’s hilarious.
‘But isn’t it like a choice we have to make?’
‘I don’t think so. I believe we come from different backgrounds man. Hence we can never be the same’
‘That makes a lot of sense’
‘So… are you willing to go back?’
‘I am. I just miss the feeling of taking all my baggage and leaving it in His hands, hoping for the best. I don’t think I can do this alone, Kuli. I am just so burdened and it’s exhausting’
I did not mean to cry but it’s already happening. She holds my hand and squeezes. I am ruining this date and I hate that. I wipe the tears and recollect my thoughts.
‘So yeah, I’m passively looking for one that will suit me here’
‘It doesn’t sound to me like you take your spirituality seriously’
‘I think… baby steps?’
‘That could also work, I guess’
We continue eating and speaking about unimportant things. The mood needs to get lighter. Every time we are together, we are always surrounded by this heavy energy. I don’t know if I’m the only one that feels this between the two of us. I ask to see pictures of Vutlhari and she excitedly pulls out her phone. I meant it when I said motherhood suits her. Vutlhari is the luckiest boy alive right now to be receiving this kind of motherly love. Kuli adores her son and I don’t think there’s anything anybody can say to change her mind.
‘Awwwwnn... he is so cute and chubby’ I can’t help myself as I watch his picture from her phone. ‘When did you take this?’
‘This morning. His facial features are getting defined now and it’s the most amazing feeling to experience’
‘He’s adorable’
I hand her the phone back and she looks at the picture before locking it.
‘Thank you for welcoming me with warm hands, Kuli. I… This is difficult for me. How much more for you as his first wife?’
She sighs and sips on her lemonade through the straw. She puts her loose fist against the palm of the other hand and balances with her chin.
‘It’s not easy, to be honest. I also didn’t want to get married to Kurhula at first. Simply because I didn’t know him but my dad did’
I could never have thought. They behave like high school sweethearts.
‘I would be lying to you if I said I wanted this, but I would also be lying as well if I said I never expected it. King or not, it’s highly unlikely to find a man from royalty having a single wife. Some just do because they feel they can. Look at vamalume Wiseman and the rest. But just like you and me, Kurhula has no choice in this, It’s  his ancestral calling. He is called to be a polygamist, just like Uncle Albert. If it’s truly a calling and not a hoax, it’s highly unlikely that there will be chaos in that setting because the people in it are always  chosen’
‘I think problems might arise if outside influence is allowed to penetrate the relationship’ 
‘I agree. So, I would be deliberately making my life difficult if I went against this. Let’s just hope it ends with you’
‘Yoh ha.ah. I would leave nna if  he wanted to take a third wife’
She giggles.
‘My darling, I would like to see you try. And speaking of Uncle Albert, I’d like us to go visit his wives one day. We both have a lot to learn from both of them’
‘You’ll let me know’
‘Cool. Can I make a confession?’ she asks and I get anxious. I nod, nonetheless. She puts her utensils down.
‘Growing up, the fact that I couldn’t have friends bothered me a lot’
‘Couldn’t? How when you’re so lovable?’
‘I’m only understanding now as an adult why I can’t have them. People with a calling like mine thrive in solitude but that’s not the point. The point is, I’ve always wanted somebody I could do girly stuff with. My husband is my best friend yeah sure, but there’s always that gap for a girl best friend, you know?’
I nod. I like where she’s going with this.
‘You possess the qualities I always look for in women, from what I’ve seen. So please don’t disappoint me’ the last part comes out as a squeal – making me laugh. I put my elbow on the table and give her my pinkie. She crosses it with hers.
‘Just as long as we don’t discuss our relationship problems unless they involve the both of us, I don’t see how this won’t work’
‘Definitely’ she agrees and we toast to our pact. ‘The jealousy will obviously and naturally be there so I feel we should try our best not to aggravate it’
‘Fully agree, Mrs K’ I acknowledge. I feel a whole lot lighter after this conversation.

[NARRATED]

When Sylvester steps out of the car in the parking lot of his apartment block, he finds Fikani seated in the open boot of his car – calmly drinking cognac from the bottle. Vester almost gets fright but contains himself.
‘Kurhula. What are you doing here, man?’
‘Came to pay you a visit. Why do you look so scared? Something wrong?’ he asks and puts the bottle down and when Sylvester looks at where he’s just placed it, he sees a gun.
‘Look man. I don’t know what you’ve heard but—’
Fikani laughs.
‘The guilt in your voice is selling you out. I would stop talking if I were you’ he reaches for the weapon and Sylvester takes reverse steps. He slams into Stone’s body when he tries to run and this earns him a slap that brings him to the floor.
‘Ma se poes!’
‘Man I don’t know what you guys want from me but I did nothing wrong’
‘Bly stil en hou jou fvcking bek, alright?’
He holds out his hand and Fikani throws him the rope, then the duct tape.
‘Gents, please man. Kurhula? Come on bra. It wasn’t my idea’ he begs when Stone takes a hold of his wrists. Fikani asks his friend to wait a bit.
‘Whose idea was it then?’
‘That aunt of yours. That one you don’t get along with’
Fikani frowns. ‘Fanisa?’
Vester nods desperately.
‘And you agreed?’
‘I needed the money champ. You know my mother’s condition. Her hospital bills are up to my neck and medical aid is exhausted. Come on, I know I betrayed you but I had no choice’
‘Kurhula trusted you. He might not say it but I know he’s hurt because he doesn’t take betrayal lightly. I can’t say I blame him because so do I’
‘Why are you speaking in third person now? I don’t like that look in your eyes. We grew up together. You know I wouldn’t have done this if I had a choice’
‘I can’t get over the fact that you almost killed that fool and how much that would’ve destroyed me. You gambled with my brother’s life and that’s not the kinda shxt I let—’
‘SLIDE!’ Stone finishes off his sentence.
‘I think you should be grateful because had he gotten to you first, he would’ve beaten you to a messy pulp. I’m a simple man. Are you bowing out with a bullet or a bag of Coke?’
He holds up the gun hanging on his finger and a drugs in another hand.
‘Your choice. I’d take the bag if I were you’
‘Come on man. I don’t know who you are but please don’t do this’
‘Stone’ Fikani loses his patience and Stone smashes Vester with a punch that knocks him out. He’s packed in the boot and they leave the building with him.

[KULANI]

I have decided against bringing the kids with. It took a lot out of me but it had to be done. Tlhari is a month and a week old now. I am hoping that he’s not being troublesome. I decided on a weekend only. We’ll do a week some other time and that’s when we’ll bring the kids. Kurhula is always complaining about not having me to himself and I understand where it’s coming from. We’re at Kruger and this accommodation screams serenity. I love everything about it except the weather. It is so hot today but gladly enough, the sun will set soon. He throws himself on the bed and I climb on his back. He needs a massage.
‘Go a bit lower’ he says as I knead his muscles. The sound he’s making is telling me that I am doing something right.
‘Net right there’ he urges and continues closing his eyes.
‘Why is that turning me on?’ I ask and he laughs.
‘Because you have a dirty mind’ he says and I don’t know when I got under him. Oh dear. I have landed myself in the lion’s den.
‘Baby, I’m sweaty. At least let’s take a bath first’
‘We have plenty of time to utilize that tub’
He’s not listening. He’s still kissing on my neck and he’s already hard. My dress comes off and I help him out of his clothes as well. I can’t say I don’t want him the same way. I just don’t like feeling sunburnt and musky.
He slowly finds his way in and I feel pressure. The stitches have healed completely but they might have overdone it just a little bit.
‘Painful?’ he stops and asks.
‘Not really. Just slightly uncomfortable. Keep moving’ I urge and open my legs wider. He doesn’t move nor does he pull out. His thumb goes on my bean and he starts massaging it with patience. After a while of doing this and allowing the juices from my vxgina to grease him up, he starts moving, simultaneously stimulating the clit. It feels way better now. He keeps at it until the orgasm rips apart my entire nervous system. I hold his hand and remove it from my clxt after I cvm. His lips approach mine and he begins kissing me. I’ve missed him so much.
‘I love watching you lose yourself under me’ he says and continues serving long strokes.
‘I love hearing your groans and moans’ I respond.
‘I love watching your bxxbs bounce back and forth as I pound into you. That shxt drives me crazy’
We’re both whispering into each other’s ears.
‘I love feeling this dxck pulsate against my walls when you cvm inside’
He chuckles but his forehead is tight with veins. He’s about to lose control. And this is another image that drives me nuts. Watching and hearing him as his orgasm builds up. When he stops kissing me and just puts his lips against me, that is the exact moment prior to his explosion. I take over and continue sucking on his lips.
‘Shxxt baby I’m cvmming! ’
‘Cvm for me’ I encourage with a smile. He loses it and I feel his warm seed emptying into me.
‘Fvck. This is some good *** pvssy. The type to make a man clean out his bank account’ he says and I laugh out loud. I did not expect that, at all. He doesn't pull out. We continue pecking each other’s lips in silence. He’s watching me with this smile and such loving eyes.
‘I really love you, Kuli. Ni endla yini? What should I do with myself?’
‘Empty your bank account’ I tease and he laughs. ‘I’m serious. There are these red Jimmy Choos, baby???’ I say and he sighs.
‘Baby you bought a bag just last month. Will my card rest?’ he’s still laughing.
I have his virtual card details on my phone but I always ask when I want to make big purchases. It just feels right to.
‘Please, love. They’ll go perfectly with my dress’ I continue trying to convince him.
‘Which one?’
‘That tight-fitting one with a slit in front? It’s backless with a hanging gold chain in the middle. The one you like?’
‘I remember it. I just like listening to you explain things. You get really passionate when it’s time to spend money’ he says and I laugh out loud. I can feel his member getting hard again, slowly expanding inside me.
‘You can have your shoes, but because a man’s been starving, heels are the last thing I want to discuss right now…’
He kisses me again and I cannot help but giggle in his mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 304 13
The Second Installment of Power Couple Book 1.
269K 11.3K 35
Book 3 of Royals
57.2K 2K 24
this is the second book of "my lover" if you havent read the first one then please do COMPLETED: ✔️ ON GOING: ✖️ creamyjin™
7.2K 1.2K 18
Nailah marries and life goes on *this is book two you must read book one before you understand *