Hades' Huntress

Per senoradanah

Makaria is a demon in hell-a royal demon to be exact, and the youngest daughter of Hades. She is a very power... Més

Hades's Huntress
Chapter 1 - "My army is nothing compares to you."
Chapter 2 - "Behave, Makaria!"
Chapter 4 - "He has a dog!"
Chapter 5 - "Speaking of my sister, this is Chloe."
Chapter 6 - "So pumpkin, are you ready?"
Chapter 7 - "Hey, Theseus, do you know me?"
Chapter 8 - "I feed on torturing doomed souls"
Chapter 9 - "I killed your father"
Chapter 10 - "The curse of the third land."
Chapter 11 - "Are all demons self-centered?"
Chapter 12 - "Cerebrus?"
Chapter 13 - "Thanks, Cerebrus"
Chapter 14 - "I think I'm allergic to cashews."
Chapter 15 - "I am the queen of hell."
Chapter 16 - "What if Gloria was the traitor?"
Chapter 17 - "Makaria, I am sorry."
Chapter 18 - "Red is your color."
Chapter 19 - Trip to Hell
Chapter 20 - Belladonna
Chapter 21 - "God, I hate that boy."

Chapter 3 - "You've changed."

62 7 1
Per senoradanah

I roamed the whole school.

I now knew the exits and entries. It only really took me an hour and half to check the whole place. The only placed I didn't check were the boy's locker room. I discovered that this school had many activities like football, basketball, and volleyball. Guaranteed, the football team players were the hottest, but I wasn't really interested in any of them.

I am a soldier and soldiers only fight. They don't fall in love.

I was sitting in my room when Penelope excitedly announced that she and Alexander, who I learned was a werewolf, were going on a date. I stressed to her that it would be weird later on if it didn't work out, but she called me a pessimist, which I was, so I shut up.

"What do you think of this dress?" Penelope held the mini red dress as she smiled at me.

With a stone face, I said, "You'll look like a prostitute."

I was only very honest with her because we had been living together for a week, and she got used to my mean and rude replies. A full week of being stuck in this school felt like a whole year. No one was dead, thankfully, but I had a feeling that someone was going to today.

"You are no fun." She pouted, but nevertheless wore the dress.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

I was a little bit concerned as I knew Theseus might target them. I didn't know if I genuinely was worried about her, but I tried not to think that I was.

"Don't tell anyone, but we will sneak out of the school."

That's not good news. They're stupid.

"I suggest you don't."

"Why?"

"Have you forgotten that there's a monster killing students?"

"But he is killing in the school, so what is the difference?"

"At least, here there are people around you. The monster won't kill if you guys were around people."

"You're right..." She sighed. "I'll tell Alex to have our date somewhere in the woods."

The worst place, Penelope!

"Yeah, better." I replied, deciding to follow them and keep an eye on them.

Besides, I needed to know whose body Theseus possessed.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Penelope suddenly asked.

"I used to date a guy, but not anymore." I replied.

"Mhm, was he an angel too?"

"Nope - he was a demon."

"A demon!" She shrieked. "Oh god, why would you do something like that!"

"I fell in love."

It was true. I only loved once and it was a demon, one of my Hades' slaves. When he found out, he killed him.

I wonder what Penelope would do if she learned I was a royal demon and the daughter of Hades.

"In love my ass, they're monsters! Besides, you are an angel, you shouldn't have done that."

Penelope judged me.

"It was a long time ago, chill."

She sighed. "Sorry for judging you...it's just that Hades sent one of his goons to kill Ares' father because he worked for God Ares. I think that was why his father named him Ares."

Oh...

"What was his name?" I asked.

"Elias Angelo. He was an Angel."

Ah, so that means Ares' mother was the werewolf.
And... I was the goon who Hades sent to kill Elias.

Nice.

"Oh, that's sad." I replied, adding a bit of emotion that I mustered up.

"Yes, Ares was very close with his father. He still suffers his loss."

I actually felt a little bad. Not because I killed an angel or that Ares was suffering, rather I was sad that I was not close with my father like Ares.

Selfish, I know.

"Can't he visit him in heaven?" I asked, knowing damn well what her answer was going to be.

"Unfortunately, Elias did a lot of bad things. Zeus sent him to hell. Ares tried to connect with anyone in the underworld to speak with his dad, but it was of no use."

I made a mental note to speak with Hades about this.

"Hopefully one day he will see his father again."

"Hopefully."

I stayed in my dorm for the next few hours until Penelope went out with Alexander.

I followed them to the woods, getting excited that I might catch Theseus in this criminal act.

Theseus was smart, I knew that. He might have sensed someone closed by and might call it off, but he didn't know who I was, so the thought of him killing me as well could cross his mind.

A miserable, long hour passed of me looking at the couple as they kissed like teenagers.
They were, but still. It was disgusting.

I heard a twig, making me look back. A huge animal, a wolf stood in front of me. I knew from his eyes that it was Ares.

He must have had a lot of questions as to why I was spying on his friends. Besides, Ares didn't like me that much.

He went behind a tree and shifted back to his human form. He was naked behind the tree, but angels, even half, could summon the clothing of their choice.

He chose a boxer.

He ushered me to walk back, a little far from the couple so that Alexander couldn't hear us.
Ares' hair was messy, making me hum as I imagined playing with his hair.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean it in a sexual why, rather I liked to play with soft hair.

Okay, that sounded worse.

"What are you doing here and why are you spying on them?" He fired his questions without even saying hello.

"I am not spying." I replied.

"It didn't seem like it."

I rolled my eyes.

"I am not a creep." I scowled. "I just wanted to be close in case something happened."

"Alexander is strong, no one can beat him." Ares said.

"Don't be cocky. Whoever is killing the students, is even stronger." I replied.

"Do you know anything, or you're just saying that to win an argument?"

"Why are you so stubborn!"

Angels. Always cocky and stubborn.

"We should leave. I don't think they would appreciate us being here." He changed the subject.

"I am not leaving. I want to catch whoever is killing."

"And you think you're stronger that the monster?" He asked sarcastically.

"No, but I can take him."

"So, it is him, then. How do you know?"

"Didn't I mention that I used to work with Zeus?" I sighed, hating repeating myself.

"You did, but I didn't think he told you everything."

"He didn't. I overheard it."

"It really does run in your blood, doesn't it?"

"What is it?"

"Spying."

"Shut up."

"What are you doing here guys?" Alexander's voice stopped our bickering, making us turn and look at him. Penelope stood beside him with a huge smile.

"Were you too here in the woods on a date?" She teased, making Alexander laugh.

"Never!" Ares and I said at the same time.

"Anyways, we should go back." Alexander said.

No one said anything as we walked back to the school. It was cold and gloomy, the perfect weather for Theseus to strike, but he didn't. He somehow waited, but I knew someone was going to die by tomorrow. I felt it.

"Makaria, stay behind." I heard a voice in my head.
I knew that voice. It was Zeus.

"You go ahead guys; I will stay here a bit."

"Is everything ok?" Penelope asked.

"Yes, I just want to walk." I shrugged. I walked away quickly before any of them ask to walk with me.

I met Zeus back in the woods. He came to Earth with all his glory to meet his niece. Something that Hades hadn't done, yet.

"Zeus."

"Makaria." He nodded. "You used to call me uncle."

"I was young... and stupid."

He sighed and let it go. He knew I was so stubborn, but I genuinely expected him to punish me, either imprisoning me for a hundred years or locking me in a grave for a month.
But that didn't happen.

"Are there any news?" He asked.

"No, but I have a feeling someone is dying tonight."

"A feeling?" He asked.

"Living in hell all my life and seeing dead people kind of traumatizes a person." I replied with a stone face, making his soften.

"What did you tell the people in the school about where you came from?"

"A different school and that I used to work with you."

"With me? You should have said for me..."

"I could never belittle myself." I scoffed.

How could he think of something like that?

"You can't speak to me like that!"

"Or what? What are you going to do about it?" I grinned. "Send me to hell? I already miss it."

"You've changed. You aren't the little sweet girl I used to know."

I laughed. "Of course, I changed. I am not the stupid little girl who begged her uncle to take her away from hell because she felt miserable anymore!" I replied harshly and left him standing there all by himself.

What more could he do? Kill me? I'd happily accept it.

I walked back to the school with so much anger. Zeus had the audacity to bond with me and what blew my mind was that he thought he could! Stupid.

I was about to enter the doors when someone grabbed my arm and turned me around.
Hector, stood with wide eyes as he looked at me.
He touched me.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

375K 7K 29
Leah is an average girl living in New York with a tough life. She watched her mom, dad, and sister die in front of her own eyes; not from a mugger or...
4.1K 271 30
In the Beginning, Chaos created The Goddess, Demons, Fairies and Giants. All was good in the land until Chaos created the humans, the race closest to...
89 37 19
Gorenora is the daughter of Hades and Persephone. As a baby, her soul was taken by Zeus and she was banished to live out her days in the Underworld...
Forever Yours Per Heather Pixley

Literatura romàntica

1.2K 20 40
Soon to be published!!! Will have more when information is known! Makaria Mavros is finally adjusting to life in a small town in southwestern Michig...