𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 → 𝑚�...

By dragology

Eden is the heir of Ravenclaw and holds the secret to where the crown is. Is this why Mattheo Riddle is inter... More

before
trailer
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter twenty three
epilogue
the end

chapter seventeen

38 2 0
By dragology

𝐄den walked out of class, her things against her chest. SShe hadn't slept much after going to see the stars, but it had been worth it. She'd had a wonderful evening and was surprised that Theodore wasn't so stupid. She enjoyed spending time with him. The redhead walked down the corridor, lost in thought, when she bumped into someone and her things fell to the floor.

"Sorry," she said. Raising her head, she turned sombre when she saw that it was Edward Black. She had never liked him. He was part of Mattheo's family because his mother was a cousin of Edward's mother or something like that. There were a lot of them and it was hard to keep track. Edward gave her a dirty look and Eden dropped to her knees to pick up her things.

"Watch where you're going," Edward laughed as he walked away. She rolled her eyes and raised her middle finger, but he was already gone.

"Asshole," Eden muttered. Someone stopped beside her and picked up one of her books before holding it in front of her face. Eden put a hand on it and looked up to meet Mattheo's eyes. Anger flared and she snatched the book out of his hands before standing up.

"So what's your excuse?" asked Eden. "You had too many girls to fuck to tell me you weren't coming..." Eden didn't know why this affected her so much and it was frustrating. Mattheo gave her that intense look and put his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, Raya's a hell of a slut, she was asking for more, I didn't want to turn her down," he blurted out. Hurting people was something he knew how to do, and even though it was killing him, he couldn't tell her he was sorry. Mattheo Riddle couldn't, so he accepted the slap she gave him and felt his cheek burn.

"You're a bastard, you could have warned me instead of making me wait for you," Eden said. "But what did I expect, eh? That's your thing, disappointing people."

The thought came out loud and Eden pursed her lips. She saw Mattheo tense up and clenched his jaw.

"Did you enjoy kissing Theodore or was it just because you were bored?" Mattheo moved closer and Eden could smell the alcohol. She shook her head and let out a little giggle.

"You're jealous. You're jealous because Theodore is a good man and you, I was wrong. You don't have a heart. It would have taken you five minutes to warn me, but no, fucking a girl is far more important than respect!" Eden had raised her voice and several students turned their heads to look at them.

Just like the other times, Eden seemed to see distress in Mattheo's eyes, but she told herself that she was imagining it because she had wanted to believe that he was a good person and had been looking for proof, but she had been wrong. She walked around him and joined Elina who was waiting for her.

"What's going on?" asked Elina.

"Nothing at all," Eden murmured. "You were right about Mattheo."

These words stayed with her for several days. She was still thinking about them as she waited for Theodore in the corridor. She hadn't spoken to Mattheo and tried not to think about it too much, even though it was all she did.

"Marks!" Theodore came running up, a smile on his face, and she raised an eyebrow when she saw that he was shirtless, then pointed to the jumper in his hand.

"You should put it on, you'll catch cold," Eden said with a smile.

"No, it's... it's for you," he replied, handing it to her. "Well, if you like. I've got to get into my Quidditch outfit, but if you want to wear my jumper..." He must have been so cold, and Eden rolled her eyes before taking the jumper and watching him walk away to the Changing rooms.

She looked down at the sweater, it was in Slytherin colors and had Theodore's number on the front and his name on the back. Eden pulled it on, it was too big, but at least her hands wouldn't be cold and the green brought out the color of her hair. The redhead walked to the Quidditch pitch and took a seat in the stands. The wind was whistling and it was foggy.

The players entered the field and the crowd began to howl. The Slytherins always won, especially since the Hufflepuffs weren't very strong. Eden looked up at the sky as they began to gain altitude. It was hard to see in the fog, but she had good eyes. Theodore stood next to Mattheo and smirked.

"Ready to win?" he asked.

"I play to win," Mattheo replied with a chuckle, then looked down and scanned the crowd with his eyes. It took him only a few seconds to find Eden, her fiery hair overshadowing everything, and he noticed her sweater. His jaw tightened and he looked away at the whistle.

Eden wasn't really a Quidditch fan, so she joined in the cheering, but would have been much better off in the library with a book. The first part of the match went fairly well, with the Slytherins in the lead, but the second part was more difficult. One of the opponents knocked Draco off his broom and he had to be taken to the infirmary, which made the players angry.

"I bet they'll fight before the end of the game," Raya said, standing next to Eden. "Matty is so hot."

"Mattheo," Eden blurted out, "he doesn't like being called Matty." Eden turned her head to look at Raya and she understood why Mattheo was sleeping with her, she was pretty.

"Is it him who doesn't like it or is it you because you're jealous?" blurted out Raya.

"Jealous of what? If you think Mattheo is looking for a girlfriend, that's bullshit. It's not jealousy, Raya," Eden replied. The redhead sighed and walked away, joining Elina. It was getting darker and she shivered. Theodore scored a goal and she jumped for joy applauding. He looked around for her and smiled when he saw her, his cheeks flushed from the effort and the cold.

"Theo!" Mattheo shouted, and Theodore turned to face him just as a player charged him. Fortunately, he wasn't very high and the fall wasn't painful, but the players gathered around him. Mattheo made sure he was all right before hitting one of the opposing players.

Raya had been right, and within moments there was a general brawl. Several students rushed onto the field and Eden followed. She joined Theodore, who was sitting on the grass.

"Are you okay?" she asked. Theodore nodded and started to answer, but Eden wasn't listening. She had just seen Mattheo land heavily on the ground and Henry Tomlinson punch him several times in the face. It was the first time Mattheo hadn't fought back.

He was unfocused, he kept seeing the kiss between Theodore and Eden, his sweater she was wearing... Raya rushed to him, pushing Henry away and kneeling down beside him.

"I'm here, Matty," she said in her nasally voice.

"Eden..." Mattheo whispered.

"I'm here," Eden replied as she approached. Raya glared at her, but she ignored her and knelt down. "I'm here." Eden could feel Theodore at her back as he approached and she lifted her head towards him. "Help me, we need to get him to the infirmary."

Theodore bent down and grabbed Mattheo, who was mumbling incomprehensible things. He was heavy and Eden groaned under his weight. The professors were trying to separate the fighting students and chaos reigned. Entering the castle, Eden huffed and entered the infirmary before dropping Mattheo onto a bed.

"Shit, he's taken quite a knock," Theodore said. "I'll get Madam Pomfrey." He walked away and Eden grabbed a clean cloth to wipe Mattheo's face.

"Eden..." he breathed. He grunted as she pressed hard and she smiled, he'd earned it after all. He reached for her hand and took it, their fingers intertwining, but she pulled away and he closed his eyes. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" asked Eden.

"Everything, I'm sorry for everything." Mattheo seemed too upset to just apologise for not coming to look at the stars. Eden had the feeling there was something else, but she couldn't work out what. She rinsed off the cloth and gently dabbed his lip.

"It doesn't matter," Eden replied. "After all, it doesn't matter, does it?"

"It does, I lo..," Mattheo heard the door open and fell silent. Theodore led Mrs Pomfrey to the bed. Eden stood up and the nurse began to attend to Mattheo. Eden was silent as she felt Theodore's hand in hers.

"I'm taking you to your dorm," Theodore said before looking at Mattheo. "I'll be back, try not to hit on our favourite nurse."

Mattheo gave a thumbs up as Madam Pomfrey blushed and shooed Theodore away. Eden laughed and took one last look at Mattheo before following Theodore. She remained silent and stopped in front of the door to her common room.

"It looks good on you, my jumper," said Theodore.

"That's why I'm keeping it," Eden said with a wink. "It was a great game, if you forget the ending."

"Maybe I should have hurt myself a bit more to get my personal nurse," Theodore replied.

"Maybe." Eden kissed him on the cheek and went to her dormitory. The rest of the day passed slowly and when it was time to go to bed, she couldn't sleep. She sighed and pulled back the covers before grabbing a dressing gown to cover her body, as she was only wearing a nightgown, and grabbing a candle before heading out in silence.

She walked, careful not to make any noise, and stopped in front of the infirmary. There was no sound, so she went in. Draco was gone, just Mattheo in the background, and Eden approached slowly. She stopped in front of him and looked at his back, biting her lip.

"Psychopaths watch people sleep, Marks," he said.

"Fuck! Shit, you scared me," Eden blurted out. "I thought you were asleep." She put the candle down on the bedside table as Mattheo turned back to her and he straightened, sticking his back against the bed.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I came to see how you were. Your face is all messed up," Eden remarked. He had a bruised chin and a cut lip. His nose had to be put back in place and there were bruises under his eyes. "What happened? You never take that many blows, usually."

"I was distracted," Mattheo muttered.

"By what?" she asked.

"Forget it, Marks. Why did you come? The real reason." Mattheo looked at her and she sighed.

"I told you, I wanted to see how you were," she said. Eden saw Mattheo's eyes go down her body and he lifted them to her. Mattheo straightened a little more and grabbed Eden's dressing gown and slid it over her shoulder, coming to kiss her skin and she shivered.

"You're here because you want me," he said hoarsely, moving his kisses up her neck. "Because you wouldn't have come in the middle of the night. Not in that outfit." Mattheo removed her dressing gown completely and Eden looked at him.

"I'm still angry with you," she said.

"Then let me make it up to you," he replied. The back of his hand caressed her throat, passed over her breasts which were peeking out from under her nightie and Eden clenched her jaw, she hated the effect he was having on her and yet her body loved it.

"I know, but I also know you're not wearing any panties and you're wet because I know you, I know the effect I have on you, Eden. Because you have that effect on me," he said, taking her hand and placing it on his crotch. Mattheo was wearing a t-shirt and boxers that bulged under his erection.

"Whether we like it or not, our bodies want each other," he continued. He put a hand between her legs and teased her, making her even wetter. Eden let out a sigh and closed her eyes as Mattheo's fingers slid over her private area. She grabbed the sheet and squeezed it in her fist as she moaned.

She heard Mattheo chuckle and opened her eyes again to look at him. He was handsome, even with his swollen face. Eden looked down at his boxers, which were even more swollen, and shivered. Her body was treacherous, calling out for Mattheo's. He pulled his hands back and brought them to his mouth to suck on them.

"There's nothing like tasting you, Eden," he said in a husky voice. Eden felt her heart race and Mattheo pulled her against him, lifting her nightgown to remove it. Sitting on top of him, he had his head against her chest and he kissed her breasts, licked her skin and gripped her bottom firmly.

"Say it, Eden, tell me you came here because you knew this would happen." He nibbled at her breasts, leaving marks, and Eden grabbed his hair, which she squeezed between her fingers.

"Yes," she breathed. "I needed you to touch me." She pursed her lips, obviously she wanted to make sure he was all right, but deep down she'd also come because she wanted it to happen, for him to touch her. He smiled, satisfied. Eden lifted herself up to take off his boxers and t-shirt, and put her legs on either side of his thighs.

"I know you can't get enough of me, I told you," Mattheo grunted as he rubbed against her. Eden moaned softly. She had goose bumps. The candle flame danced over their bodies and the old bed creaked as Mattheo entered Eden. He pressed his body against hers, pressing them together, and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight. He could feel her breasts crushing against his chest and the sensation made him shiver.

Eden kissed him and she moved her pelvis gently, feeling his cock inside her. She loved that feeling so much. Mattheo helped her by moving his pelvis. And although the creaking bed was uncomfortable, he picked up the pace. Eden let her head fall back with a moan. She was burning like the candle that let its flame dance over their bodies, spreading the warmth that merged with the heat of their lovemaking.

Mattheo licked her throat and moved to her lips, trapping them in a fiery kiss. He'd been away from Eden for a long time, but he kept coming back because he was lost without her. It killed him to hurt her, but he would protect her. Eden might have been the one to lead him to hell, but he'd rather burn for her than for a father who never loved him. Eden let her body rise and slide down Mattheo's cock, the slap of their skins echoing.

The bed was awful, creaking and moving as it scratched the floor. Eden gripped the cold bars, moaning louder and louder until she came. Panting, she felt Mattheo come and he fell back into the bed, taking her with him. The redhead dropped to her side, half on top of him because of the narrowness of the bed.

"Do you love him?" asked Mattheo. Eden didn't need him to tell her who he was talking about. She knew because he'd asked her several times. She turned to the side and looked at him. Mattheo also turned on his side and faced her. His hand slipped over her breast and he stroked it gently before caressing her hip and thigh.

I don't know," she said. "Maybe. He's kind and funny. He listens to me talk. I've never been in love. Not even with my two boyfriends. I don't know what it's like to be with a person," Eden replied, trembling under his caresses.

"Love is something that can't be described." Mattheo intertwined his fingers with Eden's and she bit her lip. He looked so fragile.

"How did you know? That you loved her, the girl you lost?" she asked.

"It was impossible not to love her. She was my whole world. And to be honest, I loved her from the first time I saw her, but I never managed to tell her until years later. I regret that. I wish I'd had more time. I miss her every day. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her." Mattheo cleared his throat and stood up to get dressed.

Eden looked at his back, which was covered in scars, and sat down, tracing some of them with her fingertips. Mattheo stiffened and pulled on his T-shirt.

"Mattheo ... what happened to you? Did your father do this to you?" The redhead grabbed his wrist and turned him towards her, and she saw immense sorrow in his eyes. She caressed the scar on his face. He had others on his chest, but she hadn't dared tell him about them until now.

"It's his favourite thing," Mattheo said. "It's nothing, I'm used to it. It doesn't matter."

"Of course it matters, it's important. Mattheo, he has no right to hurt you!"

"He calls himself Voldemort, Eden, of course he takes the right." Mattheo had spoken in a harsh voice. Eden picked up her nightie and put it on before lying back down and pulling him into her arms.

"These scars tell your story. You got them in a horrible way, but they're in you forever and that doesn't make you any less beautiful."

Mattheo turned and Eden had her back to him, allowing him to put an arm around her and he buried his face in her neck. He thought of the girl who would always be in his heart. She'd always said his scars made him beautiful because they showed he'd survived, and he felt his eyes burn. He stroked Eden's stomach and closed his eyes.

"Good night, Mattheo," Eden breathed. He held her a little tighter and it only took a few minutes for her to fall asleep. Mattheo listened to her soft breathing and tightened his embrace until he fell asleep. Through the night he clung to her, afraid that she was a figment of his imagination, that she was not in his arms but in Theodore's.

Eden woke to feel him holding her tightly and she winced before turning to face him. His face was tense and she stroked his cheek until he calmed down. Maybe it had been a bad idea to come here, but she felt like she belonged in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 10.7K 46
━━ ❝ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you ❞ IN WHICH... 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁 doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
19.6K 748 44
They were lovers. Inseparable. They loved each other more then anything but then everything changed. Mattheo turned to Dark side. And Julia she watch...
142K 1.8K 33
Y/n Massery is a new student at Hogwarts. She has a past and some trauma from it which she can not forget. After a few months of Hogwarts, she gets c...
189K 3.3K 44
As you get older, everything gets more complicated. And being best friends with the riddle brothers was no exception. Unknown to Rose Black, the pair...