Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Broth...

By Gamekip99

When two brothers straight from the afterlife come down to a world of assassination and corruption, with one... More

OCs info
Prologue: Cut the Tension
Chapter 1: This Doesn't Make Cents!
Chapter 2: Shed some Light on the Night-mare
Chapter 3: Sweet Teams
Chapter 4: Past or Future, but Present is Tense.
Chapter 5: Starry Staring Knight
Chapter 6: I Know Why The Caged Bird Stings.
Chapter 7: Shot Up!
Chapter 8: Hit the Road, not my Friends.
Chapter 9: Quit while you're A-Head
Chapter 10: Morning Story
Chapter 11: Time Heals all Wounds
Chapter 12: Seryu Later
Chapter 13: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 14: Ferry Impressive
Chapter 15: No I in Scheme
Chapter 16: Things Went A-Rye
Chapter 17: Jaegers just wanna have Fun
Chapter 18: Swept up by the Wave
Chapter 19: Hard Days Knight
Chapter 20: Dis-Manta-Ling
Chapter 21: Hell 9000
Chapter 22: Good Mourning
Chapter 23: I Sky with My Little Eye, Newcomers
Chapter 24: Train on your Parade
Chapter 25: He Shoots, He Chores.
Chapter 26: Break a Leg, or a Tongue
Chapter 27: I Land You
You're A Mean One, Jin the Grinch.
Chapter 28: Kill the Time
Chapter 29: No Separate Way
Chapter 30: Rocky Road
Chapter 31: Second Base
Shadow Dagger Bio OCs
Chapter 32: No Exploration without Devastation
Chapter 33: Cruelty
Chapter 34: The Team Up
Chapter 35: Catching Up
Chapter 36: Umatora
Chapter 40: Esdeath x Jin
Chapter 41: Taking back the Town
Chapter 42: Fate can be Cruel
Chapter 43: I'm Sorry
Chapter 44: Fury
I Need to Talk

Theme Chapter: Thanksgiivng

15 0 0
By Gamekip99

Note: This chapter is non canonical! I repeat, NON CANONICAL! It'll only have three main ships.

Tatsumi x Akame

Jun x Leone

Jin x Sheele

2/3 are canon. If you've read this book, you'll know one isn't canon. But if you haven't, it's Jin x Sheele since he's the girl he has the most moments with. It's canon to this chapter!

And also, sorry it's like a month and a half late. But a Thanksgiving Akame Ga Kill Fanfic!

====================
==========

Currently, Jun and Leone were currently in their house and packing up stuff, to prepare for a trip to see Jun's parents.

Leone: I still can't believe how much family you have. And how far it goes back.

She packs her suitcase and sees her fox lover on a bed.

Jun: Yeah. My dad is the eldest of the family. To be fair, he is the most serious. Wonder how he'll feel about you, hun.

Leone: Eh, I didn't like you for heritage.  I liked you for who you are. Why do you think I married you?

Jun: Just please don't act too crazy. They're still a civilized family.

Leone: Alright. And I cannot wait to meet your entire family!

Jun: Come on. We should go find Jin and Sheele.

====================
==========

Jin and Sheele's house.

The forgetful purple haired girl and her werewolf husband were packing, well the husband was since Sheele barely even knew how to pack.

Sheele: Like this?

Jin: Good. Now we need to do my suitcase.

Sheele: I'll get more clothes.

After the whole war against the Empire, Jin finally had a chance to find love, and he found it through the very first girl Jun introduced him to: Sheele. He loved her despite her forgetfulness but seemed to find it more endearing than a burden. And for Sheele, she didn't mind his remarks or even a bit of his misanthropy.

Sheele: So, how many uncles and aunts do you have again?

Jin: A lot. I'm  European, and also Asian. My dad's European while my mom is Asian. But since we live for eternity in heaven, we don't exactly see each other much unless it's birthdays or other holidays. Come on. We have to pick up our kid though. Let's meet up with Jun and Leone at Tatsumi and Akame's house.

====================
==========

Tatsumi and Akame were currently playing with their child, a daughter named Kana, and she was playing with Jin's son, Satoshi, and Jun's daughter, Mika. Kana was just like her father in looks, but was more like her mom in personality, but also in her eating habits. Satoshi looked like his mom, but was smart and introverted like his dad. And Mika had her mom's looks but her dad's traits. Currently, Tatsumi was telling them a story about Night Raid.

Tatsumi: And just as we defeated each other, we were kidnapped by an evil ice woman who liked us. But liked me too much.

A boy with purple eyes and black and purple hair raised his hand to ask a question.

Tatsumj: Yes, Satoshi?

Satoshi: Uncle Tatsumi? Why did the mean ice woman love you when you loved Auntie?

Tatsumi: She didn't know I had your Aunt Akame, Satoshi.

Mika: Uh, I have a question, Uncle Tatsumi.

He looked to see a blond girl with brown eyes, or Jun and Leone's daughter.

Mika: Who'd you choose?

Tatsumi: Uh, Aunt Akame. Or Kana wouldn't be here.

Kana: How did you and Uncle Jin escape? Did he turn into a werewolf? Or did he use his dark powers?

Tatsumi looked to see his daughter Kana, who had red eyes and black and brownish hair, and gives her a head pat.

Tatsumi: Your uncle turned into a werewolf, and no one recognized him. And I used Mr. Bulat's armor. So they thought I was him.

Satoshi: So it was a way to make sure they thought you were someone else as you escaped?

Tatsumi: Yes, Satoshi.

Akame: Satoshi? Mika? Your parents are here!

Satoshi and Mika: Oh man.

Jin: Come on, Toshi. We need to go.

Jun: You too, Mika.

Leone: We can listen to Tatsumi's stories later.

Sheele: We have to visit your father and uncle's family.

Satoshi: Ok, dad.

Mika: Come on, little cousin!

Satoshi was younger than Hana, but they were just born months apart. Ever since the war with the empire ended, everyone at Night Raid separated and did different things. Sometime after the war ended, the brothers went home, Leone married Jun and Sheele married Jin, and each couple had a child.

Jun: Come on kids, we need to head to the Capitol so we can get to our families.

Jin: Yeah. We don't have much time.

Sheele: Satoshi, honey. Come over here.

Satoshi: Ok, mom.

He rushes over to his mom and she wipes off a bit of crumbs on his back, and Mika ran over to her mom and dad as they both hugged her.

Leone: How was your uncle Tatsumi, Mika?

Mika: Awesome! I want to hear more! Especially their adventures!

Jun: Don't worry, my little blossom. We'll hear more once we get back.

Mika: Bye, Kana!

Kana: Bye Mika!

Satoshi: B-B-Bye Kana.

Kana: Bye Toshi!

She hugs them both goodbye, and Mika laughs while Satoshi hugs back. Both children run back to their parents and prepare to go back into the castle.

Jin: Come on. To the Castle!

====================
==========

Despite the fact they could portal up, they preferred doing it the old fashioned way and soon they wind up in the room of the new Empress Najenda.

Jun: Empress.

Jin: Bow, everyone.

They bow in front of the empress, but she gives a quick chuckle before getting up.

Najenda: At ease. And just call me Najenda. The portal gun's inside the lab.

Jin goes into his laboratory to grab a device. After a bit of rummaging, he finds a gun, and shoots it into the sky. Then he shoots a portal below him, and the families wave goodbye.

Jun and Jin: Bye, Najenda!

Leone: Later boss!

Sheele: Bye Najenda.

Mika: Bye Auntie!

Satoshi: Bye.

The two families hold hands, as they jump into the portal.

====================
==========

After a few seconds, the family wind up at the home of the Tengoku or Tennant-Kyogoku family. Satoshi and Mika's grandfather and grandmother showed up to greet them, and Lisa hugged her grandson while Ben was busy eating.

Lisa: You've gotten so big, Satoshi!

Satoshi: Grandma, I'm only 5.

Lisa: If you stay here, you could be 50 years while still looking so cute!

Jin: Mom, please let my son go.

Sheele: Mrs. Kyogoku?

Jin: Uh, Kyogoku was her maiden name.

Lisa: Don't worry about it, son. Come on. You should meet your other aunts, and your other uncle, Satoshi!

Benjamin: Hello, Mika.

Mika: Why aren't you in your armor, Grandpa?

Benjamin: Everyone is taking a break up here, even the enemies of hell. Which are locked up tight. We had the prison lock them up extra tight so they wouldn't escape and ruin anyone's Thanksgiving.

Mika: Who was Uncle Jin's first kill?

Benjamin: It was a little girl named Aria who nearly killed Sayo and Ieyasu. If it weren't for your uncle, they'd never live to be a part of Night Raid.

Satoshi: Can we punish her?

Benjamin: No. Because today's a day to get to spend time with your extended family. The Tennants and the Kyogokus.

Satoshi: Ok, grandpa.

====================
==========

Both families and the grandparents went inside and were greeted by Jin and Jun's cousin Judah Tennant. He was one of the paternal cousins.

Judah: Hey guys!

Jin: Hey Judah.

Jun: Heya man!

Judah: So, who are the ladies?

Leone: I'm Leone, Jun's wife.

Sheele: Uh...Sheele. Jin's wife.

Judah: Haven't seen them around heaven. Who knew the adventuring life Uncle Ben banished you two was a blessing in disguise?

It shocked the two wives, who then glare at their husbands, and go outside along with Ben and Lisa.

Leone: What's going on?

Sheele: Why didn't you tell them we're human?

Ben: *sigh* Before I was put in charge, your grandfather, or my father Gabriel ran this part of the afterlife. But my decision to leave the stones in humanity left a bitter taste in the people, especially our families. Not at us, but towards the humans, using us as excuses to fight. In fact, it's the one thing that can tear each family apart. Alone, we're fine. But against them, we'll cause chaos around here. I told them you guys were Earthen Spirits with Leone being a cat, and Sheele being a beetle. That was enough to ease tension a bit. But mention that you're fully human, and you'll tear both families apart.

They got along okay, but they had one thing that could tear them apart: mentioning views about humanity. The Tennants believed they should help humanity for their kindness and preach towards their selflessness, while the Kyogoku believed they should be punished for their selfishness since the Tennants ran Heaven and Kyogokus ran Hell. Soon, Grandpa Gabriel came to greet his two grandsons.  

Gabriel: My two eldest sons! You don't look a day over 1800!

Jin: We don't age and are immortal, Grandpa.

Jun: Hey Gramps! Meet my wife. Leone? Meet Grandpa Gabriel.

Leone: Hi sir! My name's Leone.

Gabriel: My name is Gabriel!

They shake hands, and Gabriel sees his great granddaughter along with his great grandson.

Gabriel: Who are these bundles of joy?

Jin: My son Satoshi, and Jun's daughter Mika.

Gabriel: How adorable! And you've grown so much! Come on. And where's my other grandson Judah?

Judah: Yep. I'm here, gramps. Let's go meet the families first.

Gabriel: Wait! Who's this woman in purple?

Sheele: I'm Sheele. Jin's wife and Satoshi's mother.

Gabriel: Nice to meet you, madam. Now come on, let's meet the families.

====================
==========

Judah: Anyway, you know me and Grandpa, or Great Grandpa to these guys. Then there's my dad Jacob, my mom Maria, and my older brother Levi and my younger sister Rachel. Yep, I'm the middle child.

Hiroyuki: Is that my two lycanthropic nephews? It is! Mai!

Mai: Hello you two!

Jin and Jun: Uncle Hiroyuki! Aunt Mai!

They hug their uncle and aunt as Lisa walks over to them.

Lisa: Hello, brother.

Hiroyuki: Hi, sister. It's been a while since one of these happened. And you two. How were your adventures far away  from your father's castles?

Jin: Ok.

Jun: Awesome!

Judah: What's the activity?

Gabriel: Good old fashioned, lava monster! With an actual monster Ms. Ford made us!

Leone and Sheele: (Aw crap!)

Judah then looks at the brothers's wives, and noticed they had scared looks on their faces and the tears in his head started to turn.

Judah: (For wives they met during adventuring, they sure are scared of lava monster.)

Ben: Father, can my sons's wives bring weapons or attack?

Gabriel: Of course, son! That's the whole point! Make sure you don't stay in the lava too long, or make sure you can kill it. Come on, Judah!

Judah: Yeah gramps!

====================
==========

Sheele and Leone were both frightened at the families's activities, but they were glad to at least use their Teigu, which were the only way of proving they were Spirits.

Leone: I can't believe these families! All because they think we're not human and are just people our husbands met during their trips.

Sheele: We might as well have some fun though.

Leone: Yeah. And besides. We get to kill a monster! It can't be that hard, right?

Judah: Well, Miss Ford made a special one.

Lucy Ford opens the door, and a giant monster made of lava and magma marches out and roars.

Lucy: Get to high ground everyone! You too, newbies!

Leone: (Wait, what if we impress them by taking it down? ) Miss Ford?! How many people have taken down this thing?!

Lucy: Uh, Jin, Jun, Gabriel and Benjamin for the Tennant family, and Risa, her father Hanzo, her mother Izumi, her older brother Hiroyuki, and most of her entire extended family.

Leone: Come on Sheele. I'll attack, you'll be defensive!!

Sheele: Ok. But what about high ground?

Leone: Right!

Sheele: Wait. I got an idea.

The entire group of people were running but Jin and Jun ran back to get their wives.

Jin: Come on, honey!

Jun: We need to leave now!

Both the women run with their respective husband as the families start attacking the monster. Some fall, some attack, but some just swim in the lava because of their godly invulnerability and healing factor. Leone and mainly Sheele needed to be careful since they were human and only Leone had a healing factor.

Sheele: I'll attack the neck. Attack the eyes.

Leone: Got it!

They jump into the fight and as everyone else fell into the lava or attacked a lower body part, Leone and Sheele told Jun and Jin their plan, and they joined.

Satoshi: Mom! Dad! Let me help!

Mika: Me too, Uncle Jin and Aunt Sheele!

Jin: No kids! Just help your family get back!

Both: Ok!

They jump into the lava and help get the family back to higher ground, as their mothers start taking out the monster. When it tried to punch Leone, she was in the eye section, and the monster punched itself in the eye.

Leone: (That's it!) Hey! Wanna piece of me?

She provoked the monster into hitting itself in the eye multiple times until Sheele was able to cut off the head by making little cuts. Lisa's mother Izumi and her father Hanzo looked, and so did all of her family.

Izumi: Sweetie, your sons sure picked some strong women.

Hanzo: Must be how they survived and such.

Lisa: Yeah. (And totally not because they were assassins who killed evil people for a living.)

Sheele then signaled to Leone to get out and the monster punched itself one last time before Sheele cut the head off.

Sheele: I'm sorry.

The monster then collapsed onto the ground as the head fell into the lava, but the Lava disappeared and turned into water.

Leone: Water?

Sheele: What's this? I thought it was lava?

Hanzo: You really are long time adventurers if you've forgotten. We make sure all of Hell takes a vacation whenever we have a family reunion slash event. We get a hybrid of hydro lava so us, once we kill the monster, we have a pool party!

She jumps out of the water and shakes it off as she then does a victory pose.

Leone: Sweet!

Mika: Come on, mommy and daddy! Let's go change!

Sheele: We can swim-

Hanzo: Eh, go back first. But Jin, Jun. You picked out some strong keepers.

Izumi: Yes. They are keepers. Especially the purple haired girl.

The Kyogoku Family started to cheer for Leone and Sheele, and the Tennant family clapped for them as well. But Hiroyuki and Judah noticed something wrong.

Hiroyuki: Say, uh, Judah? Do you know why they didn't jump into the lava?

Judah: It's hell lava, Mr. Kyogoku. They probably don't want to feel too hot.

Hiroyuki: But all of us survived it. They shouldn't be any different since Earthen Spirits could handle this. It's like a hot tub.

Judah: I don't know. But we'll find out.

====================
==========

After the group had time to swim, the Tennant Family decided to choose the activity. So they did a trivia contest.

Gabriel: Ok. Time for the trivia contest. Sweetie? Abigail?

Abigail: Oh, sorry dear. Let's begin!

Gabriel: First off, there are 4 categories. 1, warfare, 2, humans-

Kyogokus: BOOOO!

Abigail: We get it!

Leone and Sheele: (Aw great.)

Gabriel: 3, Heaven, and 4, Hell. All 4 categories have 5 question types. 100, 200, 500, 700, 1000. The winner gets a secret prize! But we're divided between families. Decide which one!

Jin: Me and Sheele'll be with mom.

Jun: Me and Leone'll be with dad.

Gabriel: Ok. Jonah?

Jonah: Yes. (The Tennants more than always won.) But enough Heads or tails?

Gabriel: Heads!

Hanzo: Tails!

Jonah: Gabriel said heads first.

He flips a coin, and the family anticipates the result as the coin lands and it was on heads.

Jonah: Heads. Choose your question.

Leone: Humans for....200!

Jonah: Ok. Name a human invention.

Leone: The Camera!

Jonah: And it's a bonus question! Say what does it do.

Leone: They use it to take pictures and preserve memories or other things forever.

Jonah: Both correct. 300 bonus points. Kyogokus?

Jin: Hell, for 100.

Jonah: Ok. Jin used to wield this specific stone that turned him into a werewolf. Name that wolf.

Sheele: Yuichi?

Jonah: What does it mean?

Although became smarter and more aware once she married Jin and had Satoshi, she was still forgetful. She tried remembering what that meant, but she couldn't put it into words.

Sheele: Uhhhh...... I don't know.

Jonah: You can call for help, but it'll cost half the bonus points.

Sheele: Satoshi?

Satoshi: Mom, it means dark one.

Sheele: Dark One?

Jonah: Correct. This bonus question was worth 200 points, but because Sheele needed help, it's 100.

====================
==========

The trivia match went on for quite a while, but soon, Leone got more than half the answers right since they were mainly all history related. Unfortunately, Sheele didn't even get anything right past the 200 point mark. The Tennants won again and cheered while the Kyogokus groaned.

Jin: Guess Jun's wife was how they won since, Earthen Spirit and whatnot.

Hiroyuki: Yes, nephew. Come on. I'll cook.

Abigail: No, I insist that I cook.

Satoshi: Why don't you both cook, Great Uncle Hiroyuki and Great Grandma Abigail?

Both: Ok?

They go off to the kitchen while Satoshi sulks for losing the round.

Satoshi: We lost.

Mika: Don't worry, Toshi! You'll win next time!

Satoshi: Thanks, Mika.

They rest and the family, wanting to know about Jin and Jun's adventures, bombard them with multiple questions.

Abigail: So, Jun? How did you and Leone meet?

Mika: Yeah, daddy. How did you and mommy meet?

Jun: Well, we were in a (I can't say tavern. She's still a child.).....clubhouse for adventurers.

He points to his kid and the entire family understood.

Leone: Yeah. And I had a dance with your father, and we kept going back to that clubhouse multiple times. Soon, we fell in love,  and after we fought a war against some of hell's prisoners, we married and had you, Mika.

Mika: Wow! You're heroes! Are they?

Everyone: Yeah!

Hiroyuki: I guess you could say so. (Hell hasn't had a prison break, not that I know of. )

Judah: Do you guys have any artifacts from your journeys?

Sheele: Well, uh, here. We found this.

Unfortunately, it was the same totem Tatsumi was given. The entire family was shocked and stunned at the sudden appearance of the relic.

Jin: Sheele? What is that doing in your hands?

Sheele: I was given this thing as a way to-

Satoshi: Mom! Sorry, she's very forgetful. We found this in a hidden temple in Purgatory.

Mika: No. Don't you know? Before we left for Heaven, we were given an artifact as a sign we were treasure hunters and-

Jun: Mika quiet down, honey!

Leone: Now's not the time, sweetie!

Izumi: Is this true? Are you two women human?

Ben, Lisa, Jin, Jun, Leone, and Sheele tensed up as both the human women gave heir answer.

Leone: We are.

Sheele: But we did this so Thanksgiving wouldn't be broken up.

Jacob: Big brother. You can't be serious. I mean, I know you're in charge, but it's not like you sent these two down to the human world to assimilate with their culture.

Ben looked away, and Jacob was completely shocked. Not to mention his wife, kids, and the entire Tennant and Kyogoku family.

Hanzo: I don't believe this. You let these two go to the human realm, and have human kids?! These are the people we're meant to punish!

Izumi: What you made them do was the equivalent of prostitution or mating with freaks of nature!

Abigail and Hiroyuki: They did what?!

Both cooks of the family drop their huge array of dishes and foods as they rush over to the two spirits.

Gabriel: Hey! There are humans worthy of being among us!

Abigail: What's going on, Gabe?

Gabriel: Jun and Jin's wives are human!

Abigail: They're what?!

Jacob: I can't believe this! What did you do?!

Ben: When these boys refused to listen to my rules, I kicked them out of heaven and had them learn about how life was like for a human. At first, it was a birthday present. But when they wouldn't listen to my rules about playing god and obtaining the stones we hid in the human world, I was trying to prevent something like that from happening. All I wanted was to look after the humans and make sure another fight didn't happen. I'm sorry.

While the Tennant family hugged Benjamin, most of the Kyogokus, except Hiroyuki, were mad.

Hanzo: This is why good intentions aren't good enough!

Gabriel: They've been nice to us and won the activities! Maybe it's because you never believe in the true goodness of humans!

Izumi: It's not our fault we're meant to punish them!

Abigail: It is!

The family then got into a big argument, and  Ben, Lisa, Jun, Jin, Sheele, Leone, along with Satoshi and Mika left the dinner as Hiroyuki and Judah followed them. The two fox families got their suitcases and went out the door. But not before they were stopped by Judah and Hiroyuki.

Judah: Hey, uh, look. We've known those two were humans. But we don't care. Just as long as you love each other.

Hiroyuki: But we kind of want to go with you. We came here to spend time with family and have a good time. But I can't seem to have a good time with the family here. So I'll have it with you guys.

Judah: Yeah. Where are you going?

Jin: We're going to the human world.

Jun: Me and my daughter  and wife. Mom and dad are staying here.

Hiroyuki: Well, it can't be any worse than here.

Sheele: Come on.

They then teleport as the Kyogokus and the Tennants start to argue and even have a food and actual fight.

====================
==========

Najenda invited the entire Night Raid Team out to her castle, as soon, a bright light shined out her door, and she opened it.

Najenda: (That's weird. Lubbock, Bulat, Mine, Susanoo, Chelsea, Tatsumi, Akame, and even Kurome and Wave showed up. Who could be left? And Mia's with her husband.)

She opened the door and it was Jin, Jun, Sheele, Leone, Satoshi, Mika, along with two new men.

Najenda: Hello, who are they?

Jun: My uncle Hiroyuki, and my cousin Judah. Mind if they-

Najenda: Sure.

They begin to eat, and Bulat decided to get close to Judah, while Najenda talked to Hiroyuki.

Bulat: First up, name's Bulat.

Judah: Hi Bulat.

Leone: Also, he's gay.

Judah: What?

Bulat: Hey, don't give the new guy ideas, yet.

Judah: Have a girlfriend. Her name's Cecilia.

Bulat: Oh. Ok.

Judah: But there are some halfbreeds up there. Their human bodies aren't dead.

Bulat: Thank you! Also, call me bro.

Judah: Ok.......bro?

Najenda: So, what happened, Mr. Kyogoku?

Hiroyuki: Family fight.

Satoshi: Grandpa and Grandma stayed behind.

Mika: At least we can stay here, right?

Wave: Who are these little angels?

Kurome: Hi Satoshi and Mika! Rei? Kana?

Kana: Aw, sweet!

Rei: Hi.

They look to see a boy with black hair and eyes, or Kurome's son Rei.

Rei: I thought you were in heaven with your families.

Satoshi: We were.

Mika: But our families are arguing.

Rei: Eh. Let's eat.

They continued to eat until a few knocks were at the door. Najenda got a bit annoyed but went to the door. Suddenly, the entire Tennant and Kyogoku family rushed inside to see them.

Ben: They wanted to see you all before they left.

Mai: Honey! What are you doing here with them?

Hiroyuki: I wanted to get away.

Judah: Same here. We were sick of all the fighting!

Mai and Jacob: I don't like your tone! You're coming with me! Oh, you think you're better than me?!

Leone, Jun, Jin: CAN IT!

The entire family were shocked at their voice and so were the humans.

Jin: This is why we said our wives were spirits! We didn't want you all fighting again!

Jun: We did whatever it took to try and impress you! All so we could've together!

Jin: But all you cared about was your own pride! So maybe we should spend Thanksgiving here from now on until our human bodies die.

Ben and Lisa: Us too.

The entire family felt extremely guilty. They haven't seen Jun and Jin in a while, and he fact that they seemed happier there than up there because of them, they then decided to do the most mature thing all day.

Gabriel: Sons, humans, we're sorry.

Hanzo: It's no excuse for anything we did, but we just wanted spend time with you and we were worried spending times with the humans had changed you.

Mai: Please. Come back.

Jacob: We promise not to fight.

Izumi: And you get the first meal. But you should spend Thanksgiving with the Kyogokus.

Abigail: After everything we did, no. You should.

Najenda: I have idea. Spend it here. Do you remember that old house where you two had your first mission?

Jun and Jin: Yeah?

Najenda: You can have that, on one condition. Never barge into my castle again without permission.

Everyone: Yeah!

Najenda: But in the meantime, have Thanksgiving here. I have multiple rooms and lots of food. Plenty to share. So have some fun here.

Everyone: Ok!

Hanzo: Maybe you humans ain't so bad.

Izumi: And if we can't like you all, but we can try to get along. For our grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Sheele: That's what my husband used to say before he got used to us.

Jin: Ah. Happy Thanksgiving Sheele.

Leone: You too, Jun.

Jun: You too, Leone.

Both couples kiss, and the kids were all grossed out.

Satoshi: EWW!

Mika: Disgusting!

Kana: Come on, Satoshi-kun!

Satoshi: Ew, no! Cooties!

Kana then ran around the castle trying to kiss Satoshi for a while, and the families and Night Raid laughed at the predicament. The entire family of Night Raid, Kyogoku, and Tennant clan were all speaking about their lives, eating food, and spending time together. And best of all, the Tennant and Kyogoku families never had a large scale fight about humans again.

====================
==========

Several Years Later

Satoshi was polishing up the house Najenda gave the family while his wife Kana was getting the meals ready, and preparing games. Kana then looked over the family photos of Jin, Sheele, Tatsumi, Akame, along with Kana's aunt Kurome and Uncle Wave with Cousin Rei, and Satoshi's Uncle Jun and Aunt Leone with Cousin Mika.

Satoshi: Man. Who knew it's been all those years since we established this as the Gods's house?

Kana: I know. Now, dust the artifacts, but be quiet around our son Yoshi.

Satoshi was dusting the house when he suddenly heard knocking at the door.

Jin: Son! It's us! Your dad and mom!

Sheele: Please open the door!

Tatsumi: Hi Kana!

Akame: We're here!

Satoshi: Come on. It's another year of Thanksgiving that'll never get old.

Kana: You sure are right, Satoshi. You sure are.

====================
==========

Thanksgiving Chapter End

A Christmas themed Chapter will be ready soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
42.5K 634 17
Hilda meets a guy in the subway who tells her off for not taking care of her Tepig, Bubu properly and then he walks of without another word. She coul...
5.5K 263 48
six years ago after the Federation war, the war ended by year 2030 January 1st. When UN announced the Federation to dismantle the government and form...
6.4K 101 15
what if during the battle against the marvel heroes at doom homland latveria an energy portal appeard sucking doom as he was teleported in the azur l...