Tìyawn; Once Again

By aonungswifeyy

To love, once again. 。・:*˚:✧。 After being in a coma for 5 months, Eywa had given him the sign, for him to fin... More

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

404 17 6
By aonungswifeyy

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Tìyawn what are you doing?" Ao'nung sighs, as he watches her walks around frantically, carrying her belongings from one side of the room to the other.

"I am packing" Tìyawn responds.

"Why? You are not going anywhere" Ao'nung states.

Her silence, as she continues, then leaves Ao'nung no choice but to insert himself towards her, as she takes her arm, "I meant it Tìyawn. You are not going anywhere, until we talk about this properly."

"About the fact that my father is the one man who everyone, including myself, hates? The man that wishes to ruin our homes, and kill us all? Or the information I was never given that you-! That we are mated?" Tìyawn huffs.

"I was going to tell you" Ao'nung looked at her with concern.

"When? Because I have been here for quite some time, and have only found out because your mother spoke about it" Tìyawn responded.

"I just needed some time, Tìyawn. I just- would you stop? Please!" Ao'nung becomes frustrated, that she continues to pack her things, and stopped her completely when he snatched her belongings out her hands, and placed it to one side.

"Ao'nung, you do not understand. I can not be here, if what you are implying is true. I have a brother out there, who is suffering, and if my father were to come here, many lives will be ruined! I should not be here" Tìyawn looks at him pleadingly.

"So you just appear in front of him, and expect him to change completely? That is not how it works. Jake Sully is just as much of a reason that has your father desperate enough to come here, and fight. Not just you. You can't just make yourself known" Ao'nung sighs.

"So what? I just sit here? And wait?" Tìyawn asks.

"As much as it is not helpful, yes!" Ao'nung replies, "my mother has already warned me, that we can not interfere with what Eywa has planned. Everything that is to happen, it must happen, so that we can make the right choices and move on. You can not stop him from coming here. None of us can."

"Ao'nung, people will get hurt!"

"And if you go, you will get hurt!" Ao'nung shouts back.

His breath becoming a little heavy weighted, as his concern grows deeper, for what Tìyawn might put herself through.

She looks back at him, her brows furrowing slightly, as her eyes became doe like, full of curiosity, to Ao'nungs words.

"As selfish as I might sound, I do not care. You are better off here. Waiting here. I'd much rather have anyone else hurt than you. And so help me Eywa, if anything were to happen to you once again" Ao'nung whispers.

Taking a step closer, he then cups her cheek gently, as he looks towards her heart filled eyes, "Tìyawn you can not leave."

"But my brother-!"

"You can hate me. Punish me, for not letting you save him right now, if that is what you wish. But I am not changing my mind. You are not leaving. No one, apart from you, me and my mother, are aware of anything that is to happen. And it will stay this way" Ao'nung warns her.

Tìyawn felt her heart become heavy, as she looked down at herself.

He made her feel safe.

Yet, it still felt unusual. Unreal.

The entire situation, that had now come to light to her, had felt unbearable. Unbelievable.

"Im sorry, Tìyawn" he whispers to her, not wanting to startle her any more than she already had been.

But Tìyawn just simply nodded, as she walked away, sliding down at she stared at her hands.

To know who her father was, it was scaring her.

It made her question her capability. Made her question herself. Her morals.

There was no doubt that, if he were her father, then somewhere inside her, she believed that she was just as evil, as he.

"Tìyawn?" Ao'nung kneels down beside her, trying to  get a look at her, as the only way he could read her, is by facial cues.

Yet her face hung low as her eyes set on her sweaty palms, as she continued to overthink her entire existence.

"Tìyawn?" He calls out again.

"What else is there?" She asks, as she looks up, "what else do I not know? I mean- am I as evil as him? What am i? I do not even know who I am anymore!"

She let out a hysteric sigh, as she looked at Ao'nung with desperate eyes, "please, tell me there is something good out of this?"

"You are nothing like him, Tìyawn" he shook his head no, as he took her hand, "you are much better. You are as you think you are. Kind. Caring. Gentle. You are all those things, and much better than your father."

"Ao'nung, I can not do this. I can not- I do not want to know this!" Tìyawn shouts.

"What do you mean?" Ao'nung looks at her confused.

"I am scared. For the first time, I am truly scared. Im terrified, of what is going to happen. I do not want it to happen" Tìyawn replies.

"What do you think will happen?" Ao'nung asks.

"I can't hide the truth from the others. From the Sully's. They are like my family. If they come to know, that I knew this entire time, the man who almost killed them, is my father-!... I am scared, Ao'nung" she felt her eyes become warm and teary.

"Tìyawn, you are strong. Far too strong, to be scared of such matters. They will not see you as any other, than Tìyawn, when you have chosen them over your father. You are the one, who is to kill him. To kill your mother" Ao'nung explains.

"I have to kill?" Tìyawn asks, "I am barely a hunter, and I have to kill? Ao'nung, I do not know what to do? What to believe! I just- I-!"

She stuttered before becoming unaware of what it was, she wished to say.

"I am here" Ao'nung assures her, "there is much time left, before we are to face anything. I am here and I will help you. I will guide you through it all."

With a sigh, she looked up at him hesitantly, "what else is there?.. that I do not know of?"

"Tìyawn, please-" Ao'nung looked at her pleadingly.

"I have to know Ao'nung" she responds, "this is much about me then it is about you."

With a nod, he looked at her nervously, "...we had a daughter. Her name was Ma'eve."

Her gaze locked onto him, eyes widening with disbelief.

A subtle tremor betrayed the stability of her composure, and her parted lips hinted at words left unsaid.

"We-? That can't be possible" Tìyawn whispered back.

"You died, after giving birth to her" Ao'nungs expression clearly noted his heart breaking, as his ears pointed flat down.

"You kept this from me? All this time we have been here, you-?" She couldn't bring herself to speak, but rather let out a scoff, at she looked at him in pure shock.

"Tìyawn I'm sorry" Ao'nung apologises, "you were with Lo'ak, and there was not much I could say. Apart from my mother, no one else truly believes that this has happened. I did not think you would either."

"I've lived a whole different life that I hardly knew about" Tìyawn observed herself, "who even am I?"

"You are still you. You are still Tìyawn. The woman that I had fallen in love with. Nothing has changed" Ao'nung shook his head, getting closer before he whispered to her, "nothing."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"What have you bought me out here for?" Tsireya asks, as she and Lo'ak were walking together.

"I just thought that.. perhaps we should spend some more time together. Alone" Lo'ak shrugs.

"Lo'ak, if anyone is to find us out here like this" Tsireya tilted her head.

"Then let them" Lo'ak shrugged, "your mother seems content on having us together. Your father thinks of it purely as me taking good care of you."

"Is that what you plan on doing?" Tsireya asks.

"I might not work well with expressing my feelings, but I am definitely good at taking care of those that I love" Lo'ak nods back.

"This seems much too familiar" Tsireya squints her eyes, "I feel as though.. as though we have been on a walk here. Like this."

"Well we are. Right now" Lo'ak chuckles.

"I am not speaking as of now" Tsireya replies.

"Perhaps you are referring to deja vu?" Lo'ak asks.

"Deja vu?" Tsireya then looks to Lo'ak, confused.

"From my understanding, deja vu is when we see ourselves in a scenario, only for it to then happen" Lo'ak replies, "that is what I was told."

"By one of your science friends?" Tsireya asks.

"By my father" Lo'ak corrects her, suddenly stopping his tracks as he looks up to the night sky, "he comes from that star. Right there."

Pointing towards it, Tsireya then looks up, as she squints her eyes, searching for this start that Lo'ak was pointing to.

Of course, she was well aware of Jake Sully, and his background. Given that he was originally not Na'vi.

But she had never had an understanding as to what exact star he originated from.

"How do you know?" Tsireya asks.

"That is where the sky people are from" Lo'ak sighs, "another night in the sky, it only means one thing."

"Which means that they are still out there. Possibly looking for you" Tsireya looks back at Lo'ak.

"Not just me. My entire family" Lo'ak sulks, "we are seriously cursed."

"Lo'ak-"

"It is the truth" Lo'ak replies, "yes. Perhaps Eywa had given us help at one point in our life. But she clearly holds some resentment towards my father. We do not belong here."

Tsireya notices that his eyes were now set down, towards his hands.

"I think your hands a beautiful" Tsireya then takes his hand into hers.

Turning his body around towards her, Lo'ak then looks down at Tsireya, who smiles as she dazes at his hand, "it just proves that with many who are not like us, you are still kind hearted."

Lo'ak let out a chuckle, causing Tsireya to then look up, "I mean it. You cannot compare yourself to those who you do not define. Your hands do not define who you are. It is what is in here. In your heart."

Taking a step forward, Lo'ak then feels Tsireya's hand against his chest.

"Your heartbeat is fast" she whispers with a smile, reminiscing the first encounter, where she had got to feel the sound of it.

Lo'ak, who had now become completely flustered, his cheeks red, now giving his face a faded purple tint, was silent.

So silent, that Tsireya's ears perked up in confusion as she looked back at him.

"Lo'ak?" She whispers.

With a deliberate yet gentle motion, his fingers encircled her wrist, delicately lifting her hand away from his chest.

There was a magnetic intensity in the touch, a silent communication that resonated between them. As her hand yielded, he bridged the remaining space between them, pulling her closer.

In the dance of that moment, a magnetic force drew their lips together, and time seemed to bend around the gravity of their connection.

The silence had become louder, leaving only the echo of a heartbeat as he initiated a kiss that spoke of unspoken desires and the intertwining of two souls.

It was as though he was falling in love all over again.

Something he had not felt for a long time.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Ao'nung sat back, as he watched Tìyawn in front of him, who was sat, mumbling away to her own thoughts.

In no sense did he blame her for her reaction. If anything, to Ao'nung, it seemed entirely normal.

Yet to Tìyawn, it was a different turn out as to why.

All that time that I was with Lo'ak, he sat back and watched.

That is what Tìyawn thought about.

That, and the fact that her father is the man who is responsible for every tragedy that the Sully's had gone through.

Looking up slowly, Tìyawn looks back at Ao'nung, who was laid down, his back faced towards her.

She hadn't realised he had turned, in order for her to not know that he was, in fact, looking towards her.

Realising, that her being sat away from him would not make this situation any better, Tìyawn stood up and bought herself back to him.

With his back turned, Ao'nung feels her presence a lot closer to him now, causing him to forcefully clamp his eyes shut, so that she would not be aware that he was still very much awake.

Which had worked, before he felt her arms wrap around him, her head resting against his back, pushing her body closer to him.

His eyes shot wide open, the moment he felt her palm touch his torso, only to find his breath being hitched to his chest, confused as to why she had held him like so.

"Ao'nung" she called out to him softly.

It was no longer a tone of anger.

Of sadness.

But rather a much comforting, sweet, tone.

Ao'nung turned himself around slowly, to face her once again, her hands slightly sliding off, but kept a firm grip on his waist.

"You are not angry at me?" Ao'nung asks.

To which Tìyawn shook her head, "it is far from that. I am rather angry at myself."

"What for?" Ao'nung asks.

"It is not important" Tìyawn waves her hand, as she brushes it off to one side, "what is important now, is that I know the truth. I know what our future holds, and what our relationship is to be."

"Well what does that mean? For us?" Ao'nung asks.

"That I am willing to take a step further" with those words being said, Tìyawn had managed herself a kiss.

Her fingers, like a silent caress, traversed the journey from his waist, gliding with purpose up to cup his cheek.

The touch was tender, yet charged with an undeniable sense of longing.

The warmth of her palm against his skin created an intimate connection, as if her touch was a prelude to the unspoken emotions shared between them.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 211 19
Aonung x OC When a female Omaticaya falls from her ikran into the sea after losing consciousness in the midst of her fleeing from the enemies, she is...
9.4K 334 7
Three years. So much could change in three years. And yet perhaps they could all stay the same? Eywa holds all of her children to her heart, and she...
86.7K 2.3K 15
❝ and my blood is all i see as you steal my soul, from me. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she shows that the outcast boy is capable of bei...
19.2K 514 28
Khalo, the twin brother of Ao'nung, meets Neteyam, the son of the Toruk Makto. Or What if the "I'll do anything for the ones I love." believer, fall...