Quiet • Sugarhillddot

Από thatpurplebitch

•B E S T R E A D I N W H I T E• •• *DISCONTINUED* In which the outgoing, stubb... Περισσότερα

•B E F O R E Y O U R E A D•
000 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
001 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
002 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
003 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
004 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
005 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
006 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
007 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
008 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
009 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
010 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
011 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
012 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
013 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
014 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
IM BACK! (a/n)
015 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
016 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
017 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
018 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
019 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
021 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
022 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
023 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
024 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
A/n (Must read)
025 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
026 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ
Read this book!!!!

020 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

935 14 0
Από thatpurplebitch

CHAPTER: 22
Dudeylo

THURSDAY, July2
5:10pm, 2023

•F L A S H B A C K•

The minute I walked into the house I saw Kylah sitting on the couch with a mad and confused look on her face and I had already knew what it was about.

One of the guys must have told her about the selling but I couldn't deal with this right now, I just came back from a sale gone bad. One of the guys I was selling to tried to negotiate and tell me how much he wants to pay for the pills and I wasn't having it.

Long story short that nigga ain't coming back to this hood. Kylah looked up from her seat when she noticed i was standing there, "We need to talk" Kylah says.

I just ignore her and continue upstairs slamming my bedroom door and locking it the minute I walked in, "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME LO!" I could hear her yelling but it was very muffled.

Though I knew this would hurt her, the only way to get her off my top was to give her, her own reality check, "OH YOUR ONE TO TALK WHY ARE YOU LYING TO THEM HUH?"I knew I shouldn't have said that but it was the only way I knew would make her go away.

VERY SHORT CHAPTER THIS WAS JUST TO GIVE YALL A FLASHBACK I DROPPED THE OTHER CHAPTER ASWELL!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

27.8K 696 21
"babe, if only you knew" "how much i do, love you" ♡︎𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| she's his bestfriend, he's in a toxic on and off relationship. & she tries her...
32.5K 1K 12
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, two which two teenage drill rappers fall in love. ddosama x female oc david reyes x aaliyah martinez 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟐/𝟎𝟐/𝟐𝟎�...
38.7K 887 25
When a high school student meets two of the biggest rappers and they all fall in love with each other with drama, love and hatred will they make it t...
12.6K 212 14
When the popular track star falls in love with the popular basketball superstar. ✮ But remember, being well known superstars and in a known relation...