016 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

CHAPTER: 16
Ddot

MONDAY, June30
10:30am, 2023

I HONESTLY DIDNT want to wake up for the day, mainly because of what happened yesterday with Mkylah.

I mean I just don't get why she would lie about something that's probably not even a big deal. And you know the worse part is I think I was low key started to jack her.

But i'm glad she showed her true colors before I got the chance to tell her I was jackin her.

And don't even get me started on the fact that she called Notti to explain and then gave him a bullshit explanation.

•F L A S H B A C K•

Notti came out of the room with an unreadable expression on his face, "What did she say?"I ask wanting to know if it was genuine or bullshit.

He huffs, "She said all bullshit, she just kept saying you were being dramatic and it's not that serious"

Not gonna lie that hurt a bit, but not to much because like she said we barely know each other. Or better yet I barely know her, because ian got shit to hide.

"Man I knew that bitch was a trees..."I was cut off my Dd slapping my neck, "Bro chill I know you don't fuck with her because she's lying to you about god knows what but that don't mean you call her a treesh, she hasn't even had a boyfriend how could she be treesh"Dd says in a duh tone.

But suddenly my mind goes back to when I threatened to kill that one nigga for being all close to her, and coming up to sugarhill most definitely uninvited.

I don't know what it was, but I just had a feeling he knew her on a deeper level, like they had a deep past or something.

•E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K•

Before I even had the chance to fall back as sleep someone bursts through my door without knocking causing me to grab my gun from on my dresser and point it at them.

"Chill my heart it's just me"Dd raises his hands in defense, "Nigga why would you just burst into my room like that"I put the gun back on the dresser.

"Well I thought you were sleep so ian knock"He shrugs before jumping on my bed.

"Ma heart it's way to early for your bullshit"I attempt to push him off my bed but he moves to the other side to where I can't reach him.

"Come on, we going to the block"He motions for me to get up, but I really wasn't having it so I grab a pillow putting it over my head and attempting to go back to sleep.

"Don't make me do it Ddot"He says but before he can do anything I jump out of bed, "See that always works"He laughs exiting my room so I can get dressed.

I just grab my usual outfit choice, which was some amir jeans and a hoodie. I just roll my eyes before grabbing my black air forces and putting them on.

"Nigga you done"He opens the door causing me to mug him, "What if I wasn't done"I say as I grab a ponytail holder but then looking at it I just decide against it and decide to wear my hair out.

"You my bruva ion really give a fuck"He shrugs before exited the room causing me to follow close behind.

This nigga bro

I knew he was only doing this because I was in a bad mood, and being at the block with my niggas and smoking usual do be the highlight of my day. I just wasn't in the mood for it.

Without saying a word Dd grabs an already rolled blunt and hands it to me. I grab the lighter out of my pocket and take three hits before giving it back to Dd.

Once we get to the block, I see Edot and Notti both talking to each other. There were other niggas but ion be talking to them for real.

Well other then Dudey, but I haven't talked to him in awhile because ion wanna get mixed up in the messy shit he doing nowadays.

I mean thats my nigga, don't get me wrong but like lately his whole demeanor has changed. Like he ain't even the same anymore, he became like this when he first started selling.

But I just assumed that was a one time thing, but he has been doing it everyday since. And he wasn't being to careful about it, or atleast that's what Edot said since he be around him more.

"Yo what's on your mind ma heart you don't usually act like this"Edot nudges me causing me to sigh, because I don't act like this i'm usually a very hype person but ever since that dumb argument i've just been so down.

Like why the fuck am I acting like this over a fucking bitch. A bitch that i'm not even jackin for real, because ion jack liars, them the bitches that cheat.

"Nothing i'm good"I assure him but giving that i've barely smoked and zoned out half the time i've been here, I knew he didn't believe me.

"Come on"He motions for me to follow him, and even though he was most likely going to give me some bullshit pep talk like everyone else, I just nod following him.

"Look ion know what's with you but you better get your shit together, and whatever it is you should be able to tell me about because you know you the baby bro, and I don't want you to not tell me shit"He takes a pull from the blunt he had just lit not to long ago.

"Yes I know I can tell you everything its just, ion wanna waste your time with with stupid girl drama"I blurt out not even being able ti catch my words as they fell off my tongue.

"Wait back up. Girl drama!"His eyes go wide despite how high the was at the moment causing me to laugh lowly.

"It ain't even a big deal she a bitch anyways"I roll my eyes before taking the blunt out of his hands and taking a long pull.

"So who's the girl"

—-

Short chapter I know i'm sorry but longer and better chapters coming soon I just gotta throw in some filler chapters here and there.