003 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

CHAPTER: 3

𝓕𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐𝓨, 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾16
8:10ₚₘ, 2023

I LAUGH as Notti tells me about how he had a very much hot temper, at the moment he was explaining a recent argument between him and 'Notti's twin' who finally said his name, which was DD, but fuck it i'm still calling him 'Notti's twin'

Once, Notti was finished I turn over to the fine boy who I still don't know the name of.

"Ight well my names ddot, I love getting high, and i'm a little hot tempered"He says causing Notti and DD to laugh, "A little"They mock now laughing even harder causing ddot to just roll his eyes and take yet another hit at the blunt.

"You mind letting me hit?"I ask, and he looks at me for a second before handing me the blunt, he was probably trying to figure out weather or not I was new to it.

I take a hit followed by another before giving it back to him. His weed was a bit strong so two hits was enough to get me high.

"Kylah I ain't know you get lit like that"Notti smirks, "Trust me you don't know a lot"I laugh a bit to hard.

"Woah only two hits got you like this?" 'Notti's twin' asks with concern dripping from his voice, "No four hits got me like this"I stand up walking towards 'Notti's twin'.

"You have nice hair, I mean you all do really"I start playing with DD's hair, he was so soft it felt like a cloud.

This is why I try not to smoke...

I then make my way towards Notti and feel his hair, rubbing his scalp while doing so.

After feeling his hair for a bit I turn to Ddot, but something's telling me while i'm in the state I am i'm going to want to do way more then feel his hair.

I start by coming close to his face, "Ok I think that's enough, how about you go downstairs and get yourself to bed"Notti grabs me guiding me out of the room.

"Yo dudeylo"Notti calls and then looks around realizing they had all left, he then checks his phone about to call Dudeylo when he sees that he had already texted him.

・。.・゜♡・.・・゜♡・。..・。.・゜♡・

DudeyMaNigga

Yo bro imma have kylah
stay at your place jstar
alr said it's ight

Js saw your text nd ight

・。.・゜♡・.・♡・゜・。..・。.・゜♡・

NOTTI TAKES me back upstairs and into his room, "Ok so um we have a tiny issue"He starts off, "Why is Kylah still here I thought you were going to have Dudeylo take her back home"DD says confused.

"Well turns out he texted me and told me she can just stay over but problem is we need to figure out where she's going to sleep, because the couch is not an option she don't deserve that"He sets me on the bed.

"Well ddot is staying in my room, so that's a no" 'Notti's twin' thinks, "Why not your room"Ddot suggests.

"I would but i'm going to the event mama is dragging us to and it's mad early and she is probably going to be fucked up in the morning and I don't want to wake her with my loud ass alarm"Notti says feeling bad.

"Well i'm supposed to be going with you, so i'll just sleep in your room and Kylah can sleep in my room with Ddot" 'Notti's twin' comes up with a solution.

After everything is figured out Ddot picks me up and brings me to 'Notti's twin's' room. He then proceeds to take off my shoes and socks before laying me on the bed.

I didn't know if I should tell them that i'm ok enough to walk and that I can hear them, but I kinda like this lazy, 'not having to do anything feeling'.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

𝓢𝓐𝓣𝓤𝓡𝓓𝓐𝓨, 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾17
12:03ₚₘ, 2023

I WAKE up feeling worse then usual and with a slight headache.

fuck, I thought, I thought because i'm
not used to the sudden pain due to the fact that i've always known how to control how high I get, and now I just woke up not knowing where the fuck I am.

Which is frankly so dumb because I only had four hits, maybe it was Ddot's weed because his was surely different then what i've smoked in the past.

"Where am I?"I jump out of the bed grabbing the nearest weapon, which happened to be a bat, which only made me even more scared because who the fuck has a bat by there bed.

Wait I do.

I then see someone is in the bed but I can tell who because the covers are hiding their face. And just when I was about to hit them with the bat I hear the door swing open.

"What the fuck are you doing"The boy I think I know as Jayklickin, i'm not really sure anymore due to there being so many damn people in this household.

"Wait if your here then am I at your house?"I ask hoping it would be a yes because then id at least know my way home from here, "Yeah you are"He states.

"Well that explains it, I must've gotten to high and stayed over"I place the bat back to where I found it.

"Well luckily I came in before you killed Ddot"I pause at his statement, because that would mean I slept in the same bed as a guy I barely know while high as shit.

Jay steps fully into the room and takes the covers off him, indeed revealing a knocked out Ddot, I laugh at the sight. His leg was stretched out and his mouth slightly open.

"Nigga wake up"Jay shakes him back and forth causing Ddot to wake up pushing him, "Yo dick why the fuck you wake me up"He says trying to go back to sleep.

"Because it's 12pm and you usually like to eat around this time"Jay rolls his eyes.

"Oh shit it's already 12 I gotta go"I say before spotting my socks and shoes and slipping them on.

"Bye Jay, bye ddot and thank you, and when you see Notti and DD tell them I said thank you"I ran out of the house heading back to my place.

༶•┈┈୨T H E E N D୧┈┈•༶

Ok so please be patient with this book. I promise it'll get better.