Enchanted Rehearsals: the uns...

Od dearlynamjoon

Force Jiratchapong and Book Kasidet stand out as renowned actors within a prominent production company. Over... Více

Characters of the Story
Chapter 1 : Shadows Unveiled
Chapter 2 : Shattered Trust
Chapter 3 : Rage and Regret
Chapter 4 : Fading Trust
Chapter 5 : Echoes of Violence
Chapter 6 : Chen's Fury
Chapter 8 : Unraveling Truths
Chapter 9 : Redemption Road
Chapter 10 : Tangled Emotions
Chapter 11 : Veil of Amnesia
Chapter 12 : Forgotten Frames
Chapter 13 : Silent Storms of Jealousy
UPDATE
Chapter 14 : Heartstrings Revealed
Chapter 15 : Revelations
Chapter 16 : Unexpected Encounters
Chapter 17 : Confrontation
Chapter 18 : Reverberations
Chapter 19 : Echoes of Affection
Chapter 20 : Entwined Hearts
Chapter 21 : Midnight Departure
Chapter 22 : Bonds Strengthened
Chapter 23 : Unexpected Casting
Chapter 24 : Unspoken Confessions
Chapter 25 : Crossroads of the Heart
Chapter 26 : The Heart's Dilemma
Chapter 27 : A Decision Deferred
Chapter 28 : Confession
Chapter 29 : Revelation at the Park
Chapter 30 : A Fragile Revelation

Chapter 7 : Broken Scripts

140 9 1
Od dearlynamjoon

The following day brought an unexpected script for a BL series, throwing Force and Book into an uncomfortably shared space.
Force, resentful and regretful, longed to escape the room. Every glance between them carried the weight of yesterday's altercation.

Chen entered the room, offering a supportive hug to Book, inquiring about his injuries. Force seethed with anger, witnessing the camaraderie.

Book: (smiling) "They're better now."

The director, curious about Book's injuries, probed, unaware of the tangled web of truths and lies.

Book, shielding the real story, fabricated another lie, "It was just an accident at home."

Chen, privy to the actual events, glared at Force for a moment before redirecting his attention to Book.

As the director delved into the script, Force abruptly declared his withdrawal.

Force: "I don't want to act in BLs anymore. In fact, I don't want to act with Book anymore. I'm done with him."

Book, blindsided by this revelation, erupted in frustration.

Book: (yelling) "What the hell, Force? Are you even for real? Are you seriously ignoring me because you think that I was the one who posted that video of yours? Why would I even do that? Did you even try asking me if I actually did that or no? You just made up your own assumptions. And on top of that, when you know that violence traumatises me, you hit me! Why are you doing this to me, Force?"

Book crumpled to the ground in tears. Chen, infuriated, embraced and comforted him, shooting an accusing look at Force.

Force: "Why don't you guys do the series instead of me and Book? I'm sure you'll enjoy it, Chen."

Confusion lingered in the room as Book, standing up, declared the end of Forcebook.

Chen: "You don't deserve him, Force."

Chen then followed Book out.

The director, perplexed, confronted Force about the incident.

Force: (upset) "I'm sorry, but can you please give me some time?"

Leaving the room, the director sought answers from Ohm, learning the painful truth.

A tear rolled down Force's cheek as he remembered Book's words, "Forcebook is done." Regret consumed him.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

77.5K 2.5K 36
the love story between two different colors in one world or where I get inspired to make a gay love story for my own enjoyment Soft smut Would not...
1.5M 69.7K 65
Why the Straight One? Or, my struggle with being gay and married to a totally straight prince. Yeah, you guessed it. This is about an arranged marr...
49.3K 3.9K 30
Kongpob Suthiluck is a young executive in an Asian conglomerate. He's open, warm and kind. Arthit Rojnapat is a member of his executive team. He i...
91.2K 4.6K 23
Arthit and Kongpob had been the perfect couple in the eyes of everyone around them including friends and family. People admired them. People were jea...