Starlight, Starbright, You're...

By Sapphire_Void_12

this is a Sun x Moon story, please enjoy. Moon is the new animatronic in the daycare, read as Sun and Moon di... More

HELLOOOO
Chapter 1: Exciting News
Chapter 2: New Moon
Chapter 3: What Is This Feeling
Chapter 4: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 5: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 6: Stressful Day
Chapter 7: Consent Is Key (contains smut, like a lot of smut)
Chapter 8: Day Off
Chapter 9: Welcome Party
IMPORTANT INFO
Chapter 11: Rebuilt
Author Note
Chapter 12: Celebration
New Book Cover
Chapter 13: An Interesting development
Chapter 14: Surprise
Editing
Chapter 15: Truth Or Dare
Suggestions/Requests
Chapter 16: The Three Of Us

Chapter 10: Broken Revenge

145 5 3
By Sapphire_Void_12

This chapter is twice as long as usual. That's right, you guessed it. Merry Christmas and enjoy this Christmas special!

(Timeskip to when the party is over)
Sun’s POV

Everyone but Bonnie had left the daycare, or so I had thought. Bonnie’s room on Rockstar Row had been given to Monty when he disappeared, so Bonnie was gonna be staying in my room, and I would be staying with Moon in his room for now. Bonnie had already gone to bed, but Moon and I stay awake to clean up after the party.
“I’m gonna go do my nightly patrols of the Pizzaplex,” Moon says, “Are you ok to finish cleaning up on your own?” he asks. “Yeah, go ahead, I’ll be fine,” I respond. Moon gives me a kiss on my cheek before he leaves. I blush, making Moon giggle a bit. “See you in the morning Sunny,” he smiles. Moon hops onto his bungee cord and zips away.
I continue cleaning the daycare, picking up trash, sweeping, taking down the decorations, etc. I hear movement coming from somewhere behind me. I turn to look but I don’t see anything, so I just assume that it’s Moon or Bonnie. I finish cleaning and go over to my bungee cord and hook it to myself. Not noticing that the cord was wrapped around my legs, I walk towards the balcony. As I do, I trip over the cord and get tangled up in it.
I struggle to free myself when the lights in the daycare turn off for the night. I see a flicker of movement out of the corner of my eye. “Mooonn…? Is that yoouuu…? You’re kinda freaking me out…” I wait for a reply. “Well well well, would you look at that…” a voice, all too familiar, responds back to me. Oh no… ohno ohno ohno! Not him, please not him, not again…
Monty slowly makes his way over to me, a sly smirk on his face. My sunrays retract so that just the tips are visible. “M-Monty? Monty what are yo- MMPH!” Monty cut me off by putting a finger to my lips. “What have we got here?” Monty growls, removing his finger. “MOOONN- MmMMmpPPhHh!!!” I try to scream for help when I notice he was hard, but he covers my mouth with his hand. “Shhh… don’t want anyone to hear those pretty sounds of yours now do we,” Monty whispers. I try to get away, but me being tangled in the bungee cord makes doing that impossible. “Aww don’t try to run away Sunshine, I just wanna have some fun with you,” Monty hisses. I bite his hand as hard as I can, making him remove it from my mouth. I scream. I scream at the top of my lungs, hoping someone, anyone could hear me.

Moon’s POV

“MOOONN- MmMMmpPPhHh!!!” I hear a shrill scream coming from the direction of the daycare. That- that sounded like- like Sun… oh no… I rush over to the daycare and start searching for the source of the scream. Climbing onto the catwalks above the daycare, I scan the area. I hear another scream, even louder than the last. I angle my head to the direction it came from. “MoNTyYyyYyyy…” I growl under my breath. Sun was tangled up in his bungee cord and Monty was forcing himself onto Sun. I jump down from the catwalks, landing on the balcony behind Sun. The vibrations of my landing make some metal barrels fall over with a crashing sound.

Sun’s POV

Monty ripped his clothes off, releasing his cock from the confines of his pants. He starts to take mine off as well, when there comes a metallic clatter from above. “Get the FFUCKK away from him, you pile of REPTILE SCUM!” Moon screeched from the balcony behind me. Monty was about to shove his dick inside me when Moon jumped down from the balcony and landed in front of me. Putting himself between me and Monty, he takes up a defensive stance. “Stay the FUCK AWAY from him, SUNDDRROOPP is MINE!” Moon growls at Monty in anger, “So stay awaayyy…” he hissed.
“And the fuck you gonna do ‘bout it if I don’t!” Monty shouts back. Moon growls and launches himself at Monty, bowling him over. They land on the floor with a loud bang and Moon starts scratching Monty. Shoving his hands into any and all points he could use to access Monty’s internal wires, pulling them out.

Moon’s POV

Something happened to me. When I saw what Monty was doing to Sun, I just… snapped. My mind filled with anger and all of a sudden, I wasn’t in control of my body anymore. My eyes glowed bright with rage. I attack and just start ripping Monty apart, just like he had done to Sun, so long ago. “RrRRrAAaAaAHHhh!” Monty yelled in pain. I was so angry I could barely tell what was happening.
“MOON! STOP! You're killing him! I know you’re not like this, you’re not like Monty!” Sun shrieked, tears rolling down his face. It brought me back to my senses when Sun said that. I stop what I’m doing and get off of Monty, looking back at the destruction I had caused. But before I could react, Monty quickly got up and grabbed both of my arms and began to pull. I could feel the wires in my arms ripping as they were being torn from my body.
The pain was excruciating, but as long as Monty wasn’t hurting Sun, I could bear it. “AaaAAhHHhgGGg!!!” I scream in agony. “MOON! NOOO…! PLEASE, STOP!” Sun cries out in terror, as my arms are ripped off. Monty threw my arms to the floor. With one well aimed, powerful, stomp from Monty, they were shattered, broken beyond repair. “AAAAAHHHH!!!” Sun let out a high pitched scream. “STOP!~ please, just stop…” Sun cries at Monty, his voice faltering. “Please… you~ you can have me. Please just- just leave him alone. I~ I don’t care what you do to me, but please… stop hurting my Moon…” Sun sobs. Monty turns his head to look at Sun and smirks. “HA! I knew you’d give in eventually, but I can’t leave Moon here alive. We can’t be having any witnesses after all…” Monty hisses.
Turning back to me, Monty grabs my head. He quickly tears it off my neck and tosses it on the floor. The last thing I see before my mind goes blank is Monty, advancing on Sun, and an indistinguishable blur rushing over to the scene in front of me.

Bonnie’s POV

“AAAAAHHHH!!!” a scream echoes through my dream, jolting me awake. “MOON! NOOO…! PLEASE, STOP!” I hear Sun shriek from somewhere in the daycare. My mind races. Oh no… i- is Moon rapeing Sun…, my eyes widen with fear. “Oh I’m gonna rip that little shit a new one,” I growl quietly under my breath. I jump out of bed, “STOP!~ please, just stop…” I hear Sun cry, as I run to the door. “Please… you~ you can have me. Please just- just leave him alone. I~ I don’t care what you do to me, but please… stop hurting my Moon…” Sun whimpers.
Wait! What?! Why is Sun trying to protect Moon, isn’t he- isn’t he raping him? I think as I rush out the door and down the stairs (yes there are stairs leading up to Sun and Moon’s room, they are there for the purposes of staff if they need to get up there). I try to find Sun and Moon, but when I do, I don’t see what I was expecting. I see Moon, completely torn apart and shattered on the ground. Then I see Monty, who had many scratches and small holes with wires hanging out, scattered around his body. Monty was biting and sucking on Sun’s neck. Sun was tied up in his bungee cord, suspended off the ground. He was crying, but not fighting back. “I-I-I-I’m-m-m s-s-s-sorr-ry-y-y S-S-Sunn-n-n-y-y… I-I-I tr-tr-tried-ed-ed…” Moon whispered, his voice glitching as his dismantled body shut down. Sun cries even harder, his tears making a small puddle beneath him and his sunrays completely retracted. “HA HA! No one can save you now Sunny…” Monty growls sexually. Wait, so Moon wasn’t rapeing Sun after all. He- he was… protecting him… from Monty…
My mind and body fill with blind rage. I sprint towards Monty at top speed. I Falcon Punch him in the gut with all the force of an exploding star. My fist rams straight through his body, creating a giant hole. “B- Bonnie!” Sun yelps. I turn to face Sun. “It’s ok, I’m here now Sunshine. I won’t let this fucker destroy you and dump you in the sewers like he did to me!” I hiss, gritting my teeth. I turn back to Monty. “Monty, you destroyed me, and took my place in the band out of jealousy… and now, I’m gonna take it back. Not out of hate, not out of jealousy or revenge, but to protect the ones I love and care about. So they don’t have to suffer the same fate I have endured for 2 fucking years!” I yell aggressively, my voice echoing throughout the daycare as I stand over Monty.
I kneel down, putting my knee on Monty’s neck and thrust my fist into the new hole in his stomach. I tear out wires and bits of his endo-skeleton. Monty begs and pleads for me to stop, but I ignore him. “I won’t stop Monty, not until I’ve made sure you can’t hurt anyone else, and that’s a promise,” I growl into his ear. I keep going until Monty’s body stops twitching and fighting back. Then I rip his memory chip from his head and shatter it, just like he shattered Moon’s arms.
Once I’m sure I’ve decommissioned Monty for good, I untangle Sun, who curls up into a horrified, sobbing, ball on the floor. I pick Sun up and hold him, glancing over at Moon’s disembodied head that was just a short distance away. “It’s ok Sunshine I’m here for you, Monty can’t hurt you anymore,” I say in a calming voice, hugging him close and I press my forehead against his. I carry Sun up the stairs to my temporary room, place him on the bed, and pull a blanket over him. I crawl into the bed, curling myself around Sun protectively. I blush slightly as I did so, but I wasn’t sure why.
Sun was still sobbing heavily, “Shhh… it’s ok Sunshine, you don’t need to cry. You can sleep if you want. It’s ok, I’ll protect you. I’ll protect you, even at the cost of my own life,” I say in a calming tone. Sun presses himself against my body, making me blush even more. “Oh, Sun, what- what are you doing?” I ask in a whisper, but Sun was already asleep and probably didn’t know he was doing that. Instinctively, I put my arm around him. I stay awake all night, watching the door and enjoying the cuddles.

(Time skip the them next morning)

I carefully get out of bed so I don’t wake Sun. I stand there for a few seconds, looking down at him, poor thing… I leave the room and close the door. I lean against the balcony railing and look down at the decommissioned animatronics on the ground below. I should probably go find officer Sora. She might be able to help put Moon back together. After all, she did help Freddy and Gregory to repair me,  I remind myself as I walk down the stairs. I start making my way to the door when all of a sudden, it bursts open, revealing a very angry and concerned looking, officer Sora. She scans the daycare and spots me over by Moon and Monty. Or at least, what was left of them…
Sora marches over to me and the destroyed animatronics. “I was reviewing last night’s security footage from the daycare and…” she inhaled, “WHAT! THE FUCK! HAPPENED HERE!” Sora yelled, gesturing at Moon and Monty. She looked traumatized, her eyes wide. “I- I- I- I can explain! It- it- it- it’s not what it looks like!” I stutter. Sora looks at me expectantly, “Go on then..” she says, pushing me to talk.
I explain what happened, recounting everything in great detail, starting with what Monty had done to Sun and I in the past, making sure to leave out the part about Sun and Moon dating. “Oh- oh my god…” Sora gasps, looking back and forth from me to Monty’s mangled body in horror. “I- I can’t believe Monty actually did that…” she says shakily.
Just then, Sun comes down the stairs stretching and yawning. “UUhhHGgg… What a horrible nightmare. I was tangled up in my bungee cord, Monty was there and- and- and- and-! MOONY NOO!” Sun saw Moon on the floor and ran over. “Oh no! oh no no no no no no… it wasn’t a dream…” Sun whined, his voice drifting as he began to cry once again. He threw himself down next to Moon’s body, hyperventilating. “HngH hNGh HNgh HNGH- HHHNNAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!! GOD FUCKING DAMNIIIITTT!!!” Sun shrieks in despair. Woah… I’ve never heard Sun swear before…
“We- wewewe- we can- we can fix him right? RIGHT!?” Sun shouts, panicking and starts trying to put Moon back together, gathering up his parts. I put my hand on his shoulder but he promptly smacks it away. What Sun had managed to build, fell apart. Sun cries harder and runs up to Moon’s room, cradling Moon’s detached head in his arms. He was crying harder than I’ve ever heard him cry before. I turn to Sora, her face was filled with shock. “Can- can we fix him?” I ask, praying that Moon could be fixed, for Sun’s sake, “I don’t think Sun can handle losing Moon right now.”
“Well, I don’t think that their bodies can be fixed, I'm afraid. But I think we can build new models for them, that is, if their memory chips are still intact,” Sora responded. I knew breaking Monty’s memory chip was the right choice, I don’t want him to be rebuilt. I start looking for Moon’s memory chip in the wreckage and Sora looks for Monty’s. “I found it, Moon’s chip, It’s perfectly intact!” I exclaim, my voice filling with hope. “That’s great! But Monty’s chip is completely shattered,” Sora responds.

Holy shit that was a long one, 2448 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.1K 54
Since Bonnie was fired Monty had been to depressed to come out of his room after working hours. This becoming a problem when he has to go back to his...
6K 175 16
you're a new nightime securtiy gaurd you work in the daycare and become very close with sundrop you soon find out about vanny and do everything you c...
2.8K 102 14
(Heavily?) Inspired by @RinTheSquirrel666 and their human AU of Security Breach (GO CHECK IT OUT!!!) ⚠️⚠️ WARNING: This book may contain blood, gore...
11.4K 298 24
Hello this is the first time I write a story hopefully everything goes smoothly while making this. Sun x Moon ship so if you don't like the ship don'...