๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ ๐†๏ฟฝ...

By hoonzzone

โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ก? โž - แด›สœส€แดแดกษด แด€แดกแด€ส ส™ส สœแด‡ส€ แดแดกษด แด„สŸแด€ษด ส™แดœแด› ส€แด€ษชsแด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ sแด›ส€แดษดษขแด‡sแด›. โ... More

โ€ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 01 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข 02 - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ โ€ข
โ€ข 03 - ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 04 - ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ€ข
โ€ข 05-๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ โ€ข
โ€ข 06 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ - ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ โ€ข
โ€ข 07- ๐‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š โ€ข
โ€ข 08- ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง โ€ข
โ€ข 09 - ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ โ€ข
โ€ข 10 - ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ง โ€ข

โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข

399 10 3
By hoonzzone

"So what's your type?"

"Huh? Where did it come from? " Satomi raised her eyebrows and frowned over the question of Todo. Seriously what's wrong with this guy? Why can't he just act like a normal sorcerer for once!

"Come on don't be shy just say it already" Todo smirked , his hands going to fighting position and his eyes had the seriousness on it.

"Are you trying to pick a fight? You go around and ask people what's their types just to beat them up if it doesn't match your's? Then you're a dumb person." Satomi also raised her fist and in position if Todo just lanch an attack to her. In a situation where fighting is the main focus Todo was asking Satomi about her type in men.

"I don't know what kind of comedy is this and I don't have any perticular type like you've but if you'll ask then...."

"Senpai, as a jujutsu sorcerer what kind of people you wanna save?"

At that time , a memory reappeared in Satomi's brain. Her, standing on the balcony of jujutsu high in front of Satoru's office. After few secs of thinking she answered,

"I don't care what path they follow but if our goals are same I'll call them my comrades. No one is either good or bad we all are here for our own needs. We all are selfish beings and the people we save, too. I'll keep saving people who have positive goals in their life and aren't threat to the society"

She smiled at him. It was the season - fall.

"I like people who're smart and reliable. Anyone with lack of self awareness and common sense won't work with me. And who isn't a jerk"

Satomi clenched her fist and eyebrows, clearly mad at the situation. Her intrusive thoughts were telling her to smack Todo on the face then and there but Todo's strength was something else...

What makes Satomi a semi special grade and Todo a grade one is the amount of cursed energy and techniques. Todo doesn't have that much of cursed energy compared to Satomi but after going through Yuki's tough training and becoming a gorilla in strength and phyquie he's tough to beat up. On the other hand Satomi can be a strong but not as him, the strength difference us crazy and that what makes them kinda equal I guess? Or not.

"Interesting..." Todo smirked and proceeded to think something in his mind.

Mechamaru - eliminated
Nobara - eliminated
Mai - eliminated
Miwa - eliminated

The event was still going.

Suddenly,

A veil was drawn over the place where the event was going on.

"What the-" Satomi snapped looking at the sky where the morning had turned into twilight because of the veil. Three of them looked at the sky confused not understanding the single of what's going on...

"TODO! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS-"

"WHY IT'S ALWAYS MY FAULT! I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!"

Satomi levitated in the sky and looked around for few secs she didn't understand what was happening...if Kyoto students were here to kill Yuji why they would put a veil in the first place?? And ....

Huh? Something odd caught Satomi's eyes. Something like large roots of tree was hovering over the forest. It wasn't there when the event started and it's continuously growing. Her eyes widened when she saw that those roots stabbed on the ground meaning it's fixed it's target and trying to invade everything here...

A intruder....

"A veil! Why???" Yuji screamed.

"Guys.... something's wrong..... horribly wrong..." Satomi spoke as she was still in the high sky.

"What's the matter? Is someone else is here too?? Except for the students??" Todo screamed at Satomi from the ground.

"Yes!!!! And they're targetting us! In that area!!! We need to head there! Todo, Itadori....you both come after me! It went near to the river where is a temple near by! I'll teleport so you two better be quick!!!"

Satomi screamed back and quickly teleported. But the problem was that the place was still unknown to Satomi so she just randomly imagined a nearby place. She could hear some rustling noises as if someone was running from in the forest ...

She focused few more times and finally reached there. The temple area which is already pretty big to locate the intruder....

_______

"Intruder or not , this situation is unexplainable" Principal Gakuganji ran fingers through his crusty dusty bread and spoke - like he didn't just ordered Noritoshi to replace the second grade curse into a semi grade one and gave the scent and wristle so they can kill Yuji.

Evil old man ! >:(

Principal Yaga also stood up from his chair and spoke, "I'm heading over to master tengen. Satoru , you head over with principal Gakuganji and rescue the students. Mei will be here and inform Satoru about those students locations "

"Sure, I'll be expecting bonus" Mei mei smells money.

"Let's go grandpa~ time for your walk you already had your lunch remember??" Satoru was unhinged like he's always. In a serious situation he didn't even bother to mock that old man .

All three of them didn't waste a sec and just went straight into the action. Gathering up themselves all three of them ran towards the place where the veil or barrier was drawn over. Uthahime and Gakuganji were running on the down paths and there was Satoru jumping over those roofs like a ninja. The veil was about to drop when Uthahime screamed,

"Gojo! Before the veil fully forms you go inside first!"

"Not gonna happen "

"WHAT???"

Unlike other barriers this veil was forming it's inside first . Typical tobari or veil or barrier forms both of it's in and out at the same time. So in this case the barrier was already completed.

When they reached in front of the veil Satoru stepped first and thought that the only thing he needed to do was 'to break it' which wasn't a difficult thing at all, well nothing seemed to be difficult for him. But as soon as he touched the veil, the veil repelled Satoru that smoke started to come out from his palm where he touched the tobari. A smirk formed on Satoru's face,

"I see, Uthahime and Gramps, you too go ahead. This tobari , in exchange for denying Gojo Satoru gives everyone else free access "

Uthahime's eyebrow clenched, so that given taken finally made scence. In order to gain something great you've to loose the same amount of thing within you.

A tobari which was certainly made for a special person must be a very skilled individual. A curse user. And they seemed to have a fair amount info about them .

Uthahime and Gakuganji entered into the veil without any problem and they were stopped by a bald curse user,

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Where is Satoru Gojo???"

A strong presence of cursed energy. This man definitely wasn't the reason behind it but a special grade curse - Hanami.

"Uthahime, avoid fighting. You go ahead and save the students."

"Hey ! Hey! At least let me kill that woman!" That bald curse user raised his axe, "I ain't gonna stand your hollow bones and cracked knees!"

Gakuganji brought out his guitar and it seemed like he already had a rockstar shirt inside his old traditional clothes.

"Why don't you kill me and find out?"

_________

Megumi and Noritoshi stood like a statue in their spots. Awhile ago they were busy with fighting each other and exchanging each other's morals on Sukuna's vessel. But it stopped in front of the opening area surrounded by more old style buildings. As they were wondering what those roots were which emerged through the ground and were hovering over one of buildings and coming right at them.

Few secs later Megumi spotted Toge who was running on the top of the building and looking down at both Megumi and Noritoshi.

"Inumaki senpai?"

Toge turned his head towards their director and spoke "RUN A-WAY!"

Toge's cursed technique hit in their ears as their body moved on it's own running away before those roots crushed on the ground making a huge hole in those nicely arranged tiles.

They ran down the way into more opening area as Hanami's roots chased them down before stopping in the entrance of that one place.

Megumi , Toge and Noritoshi both stopped to catch their breath a little.

"Come on get going already! I dunno what their objective is but if one of us dies then we'll lose"

"Kelp. Kelp!"

"What a cursed spirit is doing here?" Noritoshi clenched his eyebrows, "and whose tobari is that?"

"This probably comes from who ever is working with that cursed spirit"

"Huh? You know something?"

"I think it's the unregistered special grade that attacked Gojo sensei earlier. It resembles drawing from that guy. "

"Tuna Mayo!" Inumaki made a call sign with his right hand.

"You're right , let's call Gojo sensei." Megumi brought out his phone and dialed Satoru's number.

"Wait a minute. You can understand what he's saying?" Noritoshi was confused about it. I mean imagine a guy speaking in rice ball ingredients and someone else is able to understand him without any questions - Megumi is epic lmao.

"Does that matter right now? We need find Gojo sensei it might apply domain expansion on us and...."

Suddenly Hanami slapped the phone away from Megumi's hand and it fell on the ground and broke. It was surprising that few secs ago Hanami was few meters away from them but with an blink of an eye, she [ Idk about Hanami's gender, I'll just call her she because the voice actor was of an woman. ] was right behind Megumi.

"Don't move!" Toge shouted and his cursed technique was able to hold Hanami for few secs as they ran away again.

"ꙅToq iT ꟻooliꙅH ↄHilbᴙɘᴎ !"

"What!!!! I can't understand what it's saying buy I can understand it in my mind! This is creepy!" Megumi thought, "This is creepy!"

Noritoshi and Toge heard it too. Hanami's speech is something you don't understand in your ears but you sure understand it in your mind.

"All i wAᴎT iꙅ To qᴙoTɘↄT THiꙅ woᴙld! " Hanami walked towards them.

"It's just a curse! Ignore it!"

"It's not a low level curse though"

Hanami's speech :

THɘ ꟻoᴙɘꙅT, THɘ ꙅɘA , THɘ ꙅkY THɘY'ᴙɘ ↄᴙYiᴎg ꟻᴙom THɘ TᴙAgɘbY THɘY'vɘ wiTHꙅTood. wɘ ↄAᴎ ᴎo loᴎgɘᴙ livɘ iᴎ qɘpↄɘ wiᴙH HUmAᴎꙅ. THɘY kᴎow THAT THɘiᴙ Aᴙɘ HUmAᴎꙅ wHo Aᴙɘ kiᴎd To THiꙅ qlAᴎɘT bUT How UꙅɘꟻUl iꙅ mɘᴙɘ ↄomqAᴙiꙅoᴎ? All THɘY wAᴎT iꙅ Timɘ....All THɘꙅɘ Timɘ THiꙅ qlAᴎɘT will oᴎↄɘ AgAiᴎ ꙅHiᴎɘ blUɘ....Timɘ wiTHoUT HUmAꙅ! THoU ꙅHAll bɘↄomɘ A ꙅAgɘ THᴙoUgH dɘATH!!!

[ I died myself from confusion while writing this part! Damn it! ]

Hanami's roots again emerged from the ground and aiming at them . They again started running. Running from up and down from left and right, from buildings to buildings ....they were getting tired ...

"Inumaki senpai are you okay??"

"Gulp gulp" Toge nodded in Megumi's question while gulping down his throat medicine.

"Here it comes!!" Noritoshi screamed as Hanami's cursed root balls came right at them.

"Stopp!!!" Toge screamed, sweats forming on his forehead. Hanami stopped for few secs after getting hit from Toge's cursed speech and his root balls were hanging in the mid sky.

Noritoshi aimed for Hanami's head and threw his piercing blood - a technique from blood manipulation, it hits the enemy in long distance but it's really thin and doesn't cover more than a specific aimed area.

"Hurry, it'll heal and chase us soon" Noritoshi ran catching up with the other two.

Soon three of them jumped out from the balcony and stood on the terrace in a distance with Hanami.

Megumi summoned his nue and sent it at Hanami, "Inumaki senpai will make it stop, don't be afraid"

Megumi's nue flew towards Hanami to send electric shockwaves in her , Toge was supposed to say 'stop' to make Hanami stop but when he tried to do that ....blood came out of his mouth.

Toge has reached at his limits.

As a result , Megumi's nue was taken down by Hanami and when Kamo was distracted by his teammate's uncertainty and was smashed by Hanami in his head.

"Kamo! You still alive?" Megumi got a hold of Noritoshi who was about to roll down from the terrace to on the ground.
"He didn't use any particular strong cursed speech but his thorat gave right away! Which means this cursed spirit is way stronger!"

Megumi was in a condition where his two teammates have either been injured or reached in his limits. At this point it wasn't possible for him to fight alone anymore. He scoffed and clenched his both fists together, looking at Hanami ...

"Huh? Gojo senpai!!!?????"

"Cursed technique lapse : blue!!!" Satomi was in the air , she aimed her forefinger and middle finger aimed at Hanami all together.

That sudden blast of blue lapse from her made her back away a bit in the air as she released it. It hit straight on Hanami's side and a chunk of her sides were blown away, when it hit her it caused swils in the air, making some strong gust of wind blowing things away .

"She's so strong! I've never seen her like this!!" Megumi's eyes widened. All this times they barely managed to harm Hanami but now Satomi made a whole chunk disappear from Hanami's body.

Satomi's pov:

Damn it! How it survived that??? Just some chunks ?? Seriously?? I thought it'll rip that shit apart....

I quickly got down and grabbed Inumaki who was coughing blood on the terrace and took him away from that curse. I spotted Megumi and Kamo on the other side as I rushed towards them with Inumaki on my shoulder.

This curse is a special grade you can understand it by it's presence from afar. I sensed it earlier when I saw those roots. I placed Inumaki down and looked at the curse. It started to heal already?? God damn it!!!!

I ran towards it , teleporting few times to change my location so it couldn't hurt me. It's roots were chasing at me, pointing to stab me anytime it would hit me.

"Surprise!!!" I screamed near it's ear and trapped it's neck between my thighs and then,.... twist - i twitsed it on a sides as it threw me in the air, I made few circles in the air as I landed perfectly beside Inumaki.

"HUHHHHHHH wHAT HAvɘ YoU boᴎɘ!!!! " It screamed holding its head which was now twisted on its side but soon enough it started to move it back to it's previous place again.

"Damn it what it's saying??? I don't understand but also understand at the same time. Like kinda Inumaki's language"

I scoffed and went to attack it again. Swinging left and right to avoid it's roots.

Huh???

Bam. I was hit with some balls? ...root balls. Which then opened and gripped me tightly, trapping me inside. I struggled to move but it was too strong. Damn it!

Inumaki stood up, Megumi stopping him but , "Blast away!!!"

It made that curse step away from that and it certainly released me in that pain. I fell on my knees and then levitated again in a blink of an eye, throwing some slicing cuts at it - I can use them from space manipulation.

It made cuts on its body but it heals also quick.

"Tch!!!" I gritted my teeth. A special grade. A way stronger one. I've already used blue lapse there's ain't no chance that I'll be able to use one more in next thirty minutes. I can try using red reversal but it'll consume too much cursed energy from me leaving me slow and fragile in this situation. If blue lapse didn't damage that much then red reversal won't too ....

"Gojo senpai! You're bleeding!!" Megumi looked at me, his eyes focused on my head, ....yeah Todo hit me there earlier. I'm honestly surprised that I survived his gorila punch and made it here but this curse threw me away few mins ago so I probably got hit again....it doesn't matter right now ...

"Maki! Don't-" I noticed that Maki was about to hit that curse with a sword.

"YoU ↄAᴎ'T ↄUT mɘ wiTH ꙅUↄH A ꙅowᴙd"

Maki hit it's eye branches as one of it's tip got slashed and it backed away a bit. , "THAT oᴎɘ blAdɘ iꙅᴎ'T ꙅo wɘAk"

"Oh I've got something better!" She reached her palm for Megumi to hand her something, " Give me something better."

A three section special grade cursed weapon.

"But something about using this just doesn't feel right" She spoke, taking it in her hands and ready to fight.

"Okay I'll attack from the sides, just remember to avoid or dodge them." I said cracking my knuckles.

"Oh yeah. Let's get this!" Maki said as I bumped our fists and got in position.

Maki ran towards the curse and I flew in the air, sending two or three slashings from side by side. It caused it's speed to decrease and get some of Maki's hit.

It'll take some time to heal, in the meantime, Maki can land her hits on it. Since the cursed tool is a special grade it should be able to do something to this curse at least.

I sent three slashes and it's eye patches got slashed from the hit and it stopped for few secs, Maki attacked it from behind and shoved the tool in it's face and then taking it to the sides until it ripped it's cheek apart. She's strong . Stronger than me when I'm not using cursed energy.

There's a lie I always like to hide to gaslight myself - I'm not that strong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 131 4
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ !๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐š๐ข๏ฟฝ...
353K 9.9K 35
"๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—" After his best friend's death, Satoru was neve...
331K 9.4K 50
๊œฑแด€แด›แดส€แดœ ษขแดแดŠแด x ๊œฐแด‡แด ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ แด…ส€แด€ษขแดษด แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดส€ษด แด›แด แดษดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€๊œฐแดœสŸ แด„สŸแด€ษด๊œฑ ษชษด แด‹สแดแด›แด. ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด› สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ...
196K 4.6K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...