𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐒 | KV

By kaiwrotethat

"I know ma. Stop fronting. Tell me you miss me." He kissed her in between his words, in love with the way her... More

i.
00 | The Past
01 | To Cry, or Not To Cry
02 | Bridge Cries
03 | Autumn's Story
04 | A Christmas Miracle
05 | Happy Birthday, August
06 | Sunday Bliss
07 | Wavering Loyalty
08 | I Miss You
09 | I Love You
10 | I Hate You
11 | Trust Who?
12 | Autumn's Story pt. 2
13 | Happy Valentines Day
15 | Cake in the Oven
16 | Every Life
17 | Everlasting Smiles
18 | Moving Day
19 | Toni Braxton
20 | One, Two, Three
21 | Justin's Daughter
22 | Epilogue

14 | Three's A Crowd

18.5K 1K 916
By kaiwrotethat

"Man, what you doing? Lay down ma." Dayvon spoke while half asleep, unable to lay on Autumn's chest since she was now sitting up in the bed with her legs folded crisscrossed.

She was about to mention the fact that it was almost two in the afternoon which meant he should've been awake by now anyway, but then she remembered the sixteen hour shift he did that ended around eleven last night. He didn't make it home until midnight and he'd been asleep ever since.

Instead of responding, she laid back down in her previous spot, allowing him to cuddle up against her again. He pulled the cover over his shoulders and made himself comfortable on her chest, resting his hand between her legs to keep it warm.

It was still pitch black in his bedroom even though it was the middle of the day, thanks to his blackout curtains, so he dozed back off in no time. Autumn's left hand rubbed through his scalp as he slept, and she put her attention back on her iPad.

She opened up the front camera to look at him, seeing the small pout his plump lips naturally rested in. His lips were probably her favorite thing about his physical appearance after his jawline. They were both just so prominent. She loved his face.

She favored his eyes, as well. They were ordinary color wise-the typical dark brown-but they were always full of so much love and sincerity whenever he looked at her, whether he was upset or not. They've remained the same since she'd met him.

At times, Autumn couldn't believe that he still chose her after all these years. Just like Jasmine, Autumn didn't understand why she was so special to him. She didn't know what Dayvon's infatuation was with her, and sometimes it seemed like he didn't know either.

What he did know was, she gave him a feeling that no one else could. Usually it's the other way around, but Dayvon always felt so safe when he was with her. It was as if no harm could come his way because she was like his guardian angel. The sweetest, most beautiful angel he'd ever seen.

"Wassup ma, you good?" He mumbled, grabbing her face to kiss her back after being woken up by her lips.

"I didn't mean to wake you up. I just love you." She spoke in the same quiet tone as him, watching his eyes slowly open to look at her.

"I love you more. You good?" He asked again, and she nodded her head with a small smile. Her eyes followed him as he raised up from the bed, stretching his body out once he was on his feet.

Autumn was finally able to sit up against the headboard again while he went to the bathroom to freshen up, and she grabbed her bowl of mixed fruit off of the nightstand to occupy herself until he came back.

"Why you keep moving?" He had a frown on his face when he walked back in the bedroom a few minutes later.

"I don't wanna lay down Von. Is that okay with you?" She smiled at him as she took a bite out of a strawberry that was dipped in cool whip.

"Nah man. I'm tryna lay on them titties." He pulled his left arm across his chest to stretch his shoulder out while she laughed.

She moved her bowl out of the way once he climbed between her legs, resting the back of his head in her lap. He pulled the cover over his body and grabbed the remote from the nightstand to turn the TV on.

"Are you hungry? You want me to make you something to eat?" She reached down to rub her thumb across his jaw, then rubbed his short chin hairs.

"You good. I'ma get us some Chic Fil A when we go get August." He told her, and she hummed positively in response since she could go for one of their spicy deluxe chicken sandwiches.

Autumn grabbed her iPad when he put on Chicago P.D., his new favorite show-for obvious reasons. It wasn't playing for long before he spoke again.

"What you think about moving out of Chicago mama?" He randomly asked.

"And go where? Naperville?" She chuckled, saying the first neighboring suburban city she could think of.

"Nah. Out of Illinois all the way." He said, and her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"Where that come from?"

"I'm just tired of Chicago. We was 'posed to been left, but-you know," He referenced her disappearance. "But you back now. We can go."

"But everything is here. The church, my mom, your job, August's friends." She was still a bit confused.

"We can find a new church-that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. And ma, she can come with us if she want. It's just her anyway. Maybe we can get a house with like, an in law suite, I think that's what they called."

"And August ain't even in real school yet. That's why I'm thinking about it for real, 'cause if you down with it, we gotta leave before he start kindergarten. Then my job, I can just get transferred. Or I can find something else to do, that's nothin'." He explained.

He turned his head to look at her when she remained quiet, seeing the unreadable expression on her face as she thought about his words.

"The raq' ain't got nothin' that we can't find somewhere else. We been here our whole life Autumn, and we always said that when everything was good, we would find somewhere new to go." He added, and Autumn's eyes lowered to land on his gaze.

"Okay." She hesitated for a moment. "Where you wanna go?" She asked, causing a smile to spread across his face.

"It's up to you ma. Wherever you want. We can even go to Houston with Aspen." He suggested, knowing that she'd began to miss her brother more often lately since he now called her every day.

"Mommy would love that. She told me she would've moved out there with him sooner but she was waiting for me to come home."

"That's where you wanna go?" He asked, and she nodded in response. It really didn't matter to her where they went. As long as she was with him and August, she'd go anywhere.

"Aight then. C'mere." He reached up to hold her face, and she met him halfway for a kiss.

"I got you, aight? You ain't gotta worry 'bout nothin' princess." He kissed her forehead next, making her smile. She believed him, without a doubt.

Dayvon's hand traveled from her face to her neck when she kissed him again, this time using her tongue to gently separate his lips. She moaned under her breath once his tongue slid against her own while the grip on her neck tightened.

"Stop starting shit you can't finish, man." He was now on top of her, and she could feel the bulge from his boxers being pressed between her legs.

"You need to stop getting horny so fast." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"How I'm 'posed to do that when you this pretty?" His words made her smile spread further.

"Well, since you asked so nicely," She playfully rolled her neck at him, then she pulled him closer after moving her arms to be around his neck.

Autumn slid one of her hands in his Calvin Klein boxers, letting her fingertips glide down the length of his dick. He softly groaned in her ear, and she bit her lip before grabbing it in the palm of her hand.

She moved her hand up and down in slow strokes, making sure to lightly grip the circumference of his tip each time she touched it. His groans became more frequent, and the way he was right in her ear had her ready to pull her own underwear down.

"Spit in yo' hand for me ma, please," He spoke in a slightly shaken voice, causing her to do as told. Bringing her hand up to her mouth, she spit in her palm before putting it back in his boxers.

"You nasty as fuck man. Shit." He pulled his boxers down further to free his dick, giving her some extra room.

"Fuuuck," He groaned out again, reaching down to grab her wrist when her index and middle fingers massaged the lower area of his sack.

"You so handsome baby. I love when you nut for me." She locked her gaze on his, but not for long due to his eyes dazing towards the back of his head.

"I love nutting for you mama. I love nutting in you." He said back, grunting lowly as his stomach sank; the familiar feeling that let him know his nut was approaching.

"So do it then." She quietly instructed, and his head dropped in the crook of her neck. His hips lifted a bit as he placed his hand over hers, aiming the tip of his dick towards her bare stomach at the same time that his nut released.

Dayvon's moans encouraged her further, so she kept stroking the length of his dick even after he nutted. He tightened his grip on her wrist, too weak to stop her entirely. It felt so good that he could barely move.

"Ma I'm good. Shit. Shit, Autumn, let go mama." He hissed in both pain and pleasure once he felt that throbbing sensation.

"You done baby?" She listened to him hum in a positive response, and finally, she let him go.

"Two minutes." She smiled deviously, then laughed at the sound of him smacking his lips.

"On O, I got you. You tryna be in a competition and shit? I'ma show yo' ass somethin'." He told her.

"Looking forward to it." She shrugged with another smile, watching him sit up between her legs.

"Let me put this in you," He looked up at her for her permission.

"Okay but don't make me cum please." She spread her legs further for him and followed up with holding them to be against her chest.

Dayvon used his fingers to swipe his nut up from her stomach, then pulled her panties to the side to push those same fingers inside of her. He repeated the process until almost all of his nut was off of her stomach.

"I said don't make me cum, D." She whimpered lowly, letting go of her legs to grab his torso once his dick replaced his fingers.

"Don't then. I'm 'bout to though." He pushed himself as deep as he could go, causing Autumn to let out a moan as her walls unintentionally clenched around him.

"I love you princess." He spoke softly in front of her face, and when their lips met, a second load of his nut released-this time inside of her.

"I love you more. Pull out please." She reached up to cradle his face, and he looked down, slowly pulling himself out of her.

"Why you ain't tryna cum? You scared of the smoke?" He sucked on her bottom lip, letting go of it once she smiled.

"You wish. I'm cramping. I don't need yo' dick all up in my stomach right now." She chuckled, and he bit his lip at her description even though she didn't intend for her words to be freaky.

"Shit," His face suddenly went flat. "Cramping? That mean no baby?" The disappointment was so obviously evident in his voice.

"Not yet pooh. We can keep trying though. Don't be sad." She brought his face closer to leave a kiss on his forehead.

Autumn was lying. She was most definitely pregnant as her period was now late by two weeks. She just preferred to wait until her doctor's appointment for the actual confirmation before telling him. Then again she wasn't 100% sure either because she really was cramping at the moment, but it didn't feel like her usual menstrual cramps.

If she truly was pregnant, she wouldn't be surprised at all. They had sex almost everyday over the last month and Dayvon made sure to finish in her each time. He wanted another kid, badly, if that wasn't clear enough already.

"We sure can. Two times a day now." He held up the peace sign, and she laughed again as he finally raised up out of the bed.

Autumn put her charger and AirPods in her YSL bag, pulling the flap down to close it. August was hugging her legs from the front and Dayvon had her locked in place from the back, so she couldn't even move when she was finally ready to go.

"Mommy but why we can't go? Please?" August pulled on her legs, trying to pull her down to the floor. He and his dad were already wearing their coats and everything, even though she'd told them an hour ago that they couldn't go with her.

"Y'all are so obsessed with me. I'll be back in two hours." She laughed, grabbing Dayvon's arms that were secured around her waist.

"Man so just let us go then. It's only two hours." He laid his face in her neck, both him and August clearly upset that she was attempting to leave them home.

"No. It's just me and my mama. Y'all will be ok." She dragged them with her towards the front of the house since they weren't letting her body go.

"Ouuu shit. Look what you did." Dayvon shook his head, looking down with Autumn as soon as August's cries became audible. And by audible, he was really letting the wails off.

A frown immediately spread across Autumn's face, caught off guard by his crying. He hadn't cried once since she'd been with him and although this situation wasn't at all serious, it really hurt her feelings to see him crying because of her.

"August I'm just going with granny. What are you crying for?" She leaned over to pick him up, and his arms instantly locked around his neck.

"I don't w-want you to leave me for so long again and not come back." He managed to get out between his cries, and Autumn's frown softened into a small pout.

"I'll be back before seven baby. You can even FaceTime me the whole time if you want. I'm not leaving you ever again. I'm with you for life stinky, okay?" She wiped his tears from his face, trying not to get emotional herself.

"But can I just go with you to make sure? And I can make sure you ok mommy. Please?" He merely choked on a sniffle as if he was out of breath.

"Okay baby. You can go." She laid his head down on her shoulder, beginning to rock him in her arms.

"Me too?" Dayvon asked, and she shot him a glare that made him laugh. He knew she was about to put August to sleep so that she could sneak out. It was around his nap time anyway, and since he was already crying, he'd be knocked out in no time.

"Mommy I not tired." August mumbled, feeling her patting his back.

"Okay. We just waiting 'til granny get here and then we gon' leave." Autumn told him, sitting down on the couch.

Within minutes August's grip let up on her, and when his hand fell, she knew he'd fallen asleep. Still, she kept rocking him and patting his back until her mother pulled up twenty minutes later. By that time August was knocked out just as she expected.

She slowly stood back up, then laid him down where she previously sat. Using the throw blanket that was over the side of the couch, she laid it across his body to cover him up.

"He gone be mad as fuck when he get up." Dayvon shook his head at her with a smile.

"I'll be back before he does. I love you." She tilted her head back just as he lowered his to give her a kiss.

"I love you more mama. Have fun." He kissed her forehead next and then kissed her lips once more.

To his knowledge she and her mother were about to go out for a late lunch to spend some time together. Truthfully though, Hazel was about to accompany Autumn to the local women's health center to confirm her pregnancy.

She didn't want to tell him until it was positively confirmed. Then when it was, she wanted to put some effort into revealing the news to him since she knew how badly he wanted her pregnant-which for the life of her she couldn't understand why.

Although she herself wasn't in any rush to have another baby, she didn't mind it if that was something he wanted. At least this time she could enjoy her pregnancy without all of the stress she endured with her first one-though most of it was self inflicted.

"I'm surprised my honey didn't come with you." Hazel watched Autumn climb into the front seat with Dayvon's help.

"He tried. She tricked him and put him down for a nap." Dayvon chuckled, and Hazel did as well while playfully shaking her head.

"Take care of my baby ma." Dayvon spoke to Hazel after giving Autumn another kiss, causing both of them to roll their eyes at him.

"Boy, bye. Get on nie'." She shooed him away, and he took a step back with a smile on his face.

"I love you princess."

"I love too D." Autumn pulled her seatbelt on after waving bye to him.

"That boy is so obsessed with you. It makes me happy seeing he's still the same as he was when y'all were little." Hazel told her, driving away from their street.

"I know, right? He loves me so much mommy. I can't believe it sometimes 'cause I think if I was in his place, I'd probably hate me."

"Aw, baby. Nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes. It's about time you forgive yourself." She reached over to hold Autumn's hand, rubbing her thumb over her skin.

"So. A baby, huh?!" Hazel smiled, changing the topic of the conversation after picking up on Autumn's change in mood.

"Oh, ugh." Autumn smiled as well. "He wants one so bad. I missed my period this month and it's always on time so I think he might've made it happen."

"Did you want another one too?" She asked.

"I mean, I don't mind. When we were teenagers we always said we wanted a bunch of kids. He wanted seven but I only agreed to three so he only got one more chance after this." Autumn shrugged, her smile spreading further at the sound of her mother's laughter.

"Girl you better prepare for the next five 'cause that boy always get what he want. He wanted August, he got that. Wanted to be a police, did that. Wanted a house, bought that. Wanted to get you back, did that." Hazel continued to list things, and they both laughed after Autumn shushed her, seeing that her point was proven.

Autumn sat in a room in the back of the women's health center, holding a green apple flavored blow pop in her mouth. She'd just finished doing both a blood test and a urine test while her mother did mostly all the paperwork for her.

She made a mental note to get a copy of her health report because Hazel knew way more about her than she knew about herself.

"Come in." Autumn spoke, granting permission to whomever knocked to come inside. The sound relived her because she was starting to grow impatient. They'd been waiting on someone to come in for almost half an hour.

"Hi! I'm Najee! Are you Autumn?" Najee waved to them both, before focusing on Autumn.

"Yes. This is my mom, Hazel."

"Those are beautiful names! I'd like to start by saying congratulations on your bundle of joy from everyone here at Rose's Women's Center. You hit six weeks today, so about 34 more to go." Najee passed her a paper so that showed that her pregnancy tests came back positive.

"Thank you." Autumn smiled, watching her mother do a little dance of excitement.

"No problem! So since you're six weeks, you have the option to have your first ultrasound today, or you can wait until the usual time which is 12 weeks."

"Can we do it today?" Autumn asked; the sooner the better. She couldn't keep her pregnancy a secret from Dayvon for six more weeks.

"Of course!"

Over the span of the next ten minutes, Autumn was prepped for a transvaginal ultrasound. She was caught off guard a bit and almost changed her mind because she didn't know a wand would be going up her vagina. She was expecting the usual belly ultrasound.

Apparently it was too early in her pregnancy for an abdomen ultrasound, but she was fine with it. As long as she could get some little pictures to give to Dayvon; although she was sure not much would be seen anyway.

"Andddd, here we go." Najee spoke quietly as an image finally popped up on the screen.

"Mommy stop it." Autumn smiled over at her, seeing her dab her eyes with a Kleenex tissue.

"Oh girl, you hush." Hazel shushed her, making both her and Najee laugh.

"Autumn," Najee then called, regaining her attention. Autumn looked to where three of her fingers were pointing, and her jaw dropped.

"If I may ask, does triplets run in your family?"

Lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 1.3K 22
GORE WARNING! Catnapxdogday Check out my tiktok!
63.8K 1.2K 19
Described as the Golden Girl by the paparazzi, you were taking Hollywood by storm. Your acting career was flourishing and you receive your first Osca...
60.4K 1.7K 35
In which Dream and Technoblade wants to be the best Minecraft player but in able to be the best, they have to compete each other on minecraft champio...
27.5K 1.3K 22
"Don't love what you can't trust. Don't hate what you can't have. Don't say what you can't show. Don't judge what you don't know." - Tupac ******