Farjaad And His Wife!

Muznamalik18

Hi guys! This is me trying to pen down my ideas related to these two hope you like it! Еще

Farmeed OS
A Surprise (Part 1)
A Surprise (Part 2)
Embracing a New Role
Stepping into a new world
Joy and Bliss
An Expedite
Blending Lives
What A Child!!
Rekindling something special
Rekindling something special (Part 2)
Rekindling something special (Part 3)
Yearning
Love and care
The first festival
The Honeymoon
Healing
Truly a sacrifice

Starting of Forever (Alternate Rukhsati Scene)

595 14 21
Muznamalik18

Disclaimer. This chapter may contain some mature scenes so don't read if you aren't comfortable.
Happy reading peeps <3
______________________________________

The air in that room was thick due to the tension accumulated in the environment. The SHO was sitting on his chair with Pasha sahab and Chachu facing him. The newly weds were standing behind the two seated men, the groom's hands behind his back and the bride poking her fingers together like she's used to do in situations like these. Haya, Sameer, Zeenat Chachi and Aaghu Jan were waiting outside the room curious about what's happening in there.

"Chalein SHO sahab jaanein bhi dein na ab, ghalti hogai hy bachon sy. Ghaltian bhi to insaanon sy he hoti hein" , it was Hilal Chachu who broke the silence.

"G SHO sahab inhon ny apni saza kaat li hy itna time jail mein reh k ab jaanein dein inhein wese bhi sub mehmaan wapis chale gae hein or inki rukhsati bhi nhi hui"
This time it was Pasha sahab.

The SHO just looked at them and then the newly married couple and back towards the elder men before saying

"Chalein theek hy phir aap kehte hein to mein inhein jaane deta hun magar inhein aik baat samjha dein k apne apne andar flexibility or tolerance paida karein, ye to pehle din he aik doosre ko ghoor rahe hein poori life kese guzarein gy" he looked at the couple who were glaring at each other now smiling sheepishly hearing his words.

"Us ki aap fikar he na karein SHO sahab love marriage hui he na in donon ki ab khud he handle karein gy aik doosre ko" , it was Chachu.

"Theek hy phir sir ab hamein ijazat dein hum chalte hein inki rukhsati bhi karwani hy raat kaafi hogai hy"

Pasha sahab said, standing up and forwarding his hand towards the policeman for a handshake.

"Arey aik minute Kamal Sahab rukein mere paas aik suggestion hy. Aap in donon ki rukhsati yahein thaane sy he karwa dein"

"G?", Pasha sahab said who was not ready for this offer at all.

"Sahi keh raha hy ye police wala Kamal Pasha yahein sy rukhsati kardo mein thak gai hun", it was Aaghu Jan who just entered the room.

"Theek hy sir phir boht shukria aap ka", he said.

Preparations were made and the rukhsati was done after some time. Umeed hugged each of her family member goodbye with tears in her eyes and then Farjaad took her hand assuring her family to take care of her forever. Together they walked towards their car and Farjaad helped Umeed sit in the passenger seat and jogged over to the driver's seat and put on her seatbelt before setting off.

*****************

Farjaad was driving with one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand interwined with Umeed's hand. Umeed was sniffing while wiping away the occasional tears that fall off her eyes he looked at her and said

"Acha Umeed bus karo na please dekho kia haal karlia hy tum ny apni aankhon ka tumhein mujh par zara bhi tars nhi aata?" and gave her his signature sunshine smile to which she stopped sniffing and responded back with a smile.

"That's like my good girl"

The whole drive went like this with Farjaad speaking romantic lines and Umeed listening to him with a blush on her cheeks and their hands interwined together.

*********************

Reaching their home Umeed got mesmerised by the view infront of her as the house was fully decorated and ready for welcoming her as the newest member of the family. Farjaad got off the car walked over to her side to open the door and offered her his hand saying

"Chalein, Mrs. Farjaad Khan"

To which she smiled and gave her hands in his which perfectly fits like a lost piece of puzzle that finally finds its place.

They were welcomed extravagantly by Niggo and Mimi who went home earlier to do the preparations. Seeing all the efforts made by love for her Umeed got so happy with a smile on her face and tears of happiness in her eyes she looked towards Farjaad and they started walking towards the door. The fireworks on the gateway lit up while they were walking giving a drop dead gorgeous look.

Reaching the door there stood Mimi and Niggo who were smiling, waiting for Umeed to reach there. When Umeed reached there Niggo hugged her and said

"Welcome home baby. Today Allah has blessed me with another daughter. Hamesha Khush raho"

After that Mimi came and hugged her best friend tightly before saying

"Welcome to the family Bhabhi. I'm the luckiest nand in this whole world to have you"

Farjaad stood there watching the most important women of his life happy and joyous and a smile made it's way on his face.
Niggo addressing her now daughter-in-law said

"Umeed baby you must be so tired. Farjaad take her to your room and get some rest we'll meet in the morning Insha Allah"

"G maa" he said and took his bride's hand and was about to walk inside but was cut off by his sister.

"An an an Bhai aise nhi pick her up and take her inside" she said with a stupid smile on her face and mischief evident in her voice.

Umeed got shocked and glared at her with wide eyes to which she replied back making innocent eyes and a smirk on her face.

"Nhi iski -" she was speaking but gasped because suddenly she was in the air in Farjaad's arms and her arms encircled his neck. He smiled at her before whispering in his husky voice in her ear which made shivers run down her spine.

"Let's go inside dear wifey"

She was sure that she looked like a tomato right now and hid her face in his neck to which he chuckled and carried her to their room.

*****************

Reaching the room he put her down on the bed and started removing the heavy jewellery she was wearing. With every piece of nuisance getting off her body Umeed released a sigh of relief which was affecting Farjaad as he tried hard to control himself.

After removing the jewellery his hands move towards her hair and he started to remove the countless number of hairpins that were placed in her hair. Once he succeeded in removing all the pins from her hair and her waist-length hair cascaded down her back she looked like a real goddess to him.

Beautiful, gorgeous and tempting.

He was sitting on his knees on the bed her back facing him and the tension building higher and higher. Both of them breathing heavily and nothing but the sounds of their heavy breaths were heard in their room. Farjaad's hand moved to her hair putting them on her one shoulder his fingers brushing on her exposed back thanks to her blouse which was tied by the string on her back.

When his fingers touched her exposed back she jolted and her breath hitched, heartbeat soaring. He moved towards her now exposed shoulder and placed his lips on the junction of her neck and shoulder. Feeling his soft lips on her skin her eyes shut close and hands clenched into fists on both of her sides. Meanwhile, Farjaad felt ethereal by the feeling of his lips on her skin her captivating scent entering his nose and enslaved his mind. He just closed his eyes and inhaled her scent before placing wet kissed on her shoulder and neck to which she responded by tilting her head, giving her husband access, small moans leaving her mouth.

Farjaad loved the way she moaned and kept giving her full mouth kisses sucking and nibbling on her skin. He then moved to the other shoulder doing the exact same things that he did before and Umeed's eyes were shut moans leaving her mouth and affecting his now hard length more and more.

He then got off the bed and pulled her legs down now that they were dangling from the bed and his fingers moved to the waistband of her lehnga he looked into her eyes with his own filled with lust and pupils dilated, asking for permission. She gently nodded her head and he moved his fingers to remove the hook of her lehnga and pulling it down freeing her from the heavy shackles of that particular piece of clothing.

Putting the lehnga on the couch he came back and his mouth was on hers. Their lips were moving in perfect synchronization and Umeed's hands went to his hair gently pulling them whereas Farjaad's hands were on her nape deepening the kiss. Umeed started to unbotton his kurta without breaking the kiss and Farjaad's fingers were now in her hair, wrapping them around his hand and slightly pulling them earning a moan from her which resulted in him groaning and blood rushing down his length.

Sensing Umeed's breathlessness he broke the kiss and joined their foreheads, their breathing ragged and eyes closed. He then opened his eyes and pulled off his kurta from his head and moved downwards towards her stomach leaving wet kisses on it near her belly botton earning a series of moans from her.

He looked at her to see any signs of discomfort or uneasiness on her face before removing her tights that she was wearing under the lehnga and tossed them on the couch. She just pulled him towards her and their mouth clashed again and this time the kiss was of urgency and passion.

Farjaad's fingers were removing her blouse and her hands were moving in his hair then wrapped around his neck to pull him closer. After he removed the blouse she was just left in her bra and panties. Heat creeping up their bodies Farjaad moved towards her neck giving kisses and then towards her earlobe nibbling and licking it to which she arched her back and he whispered

"Finally you're mine. All mine. I've been waiting for this moment for too long"

She moaned again and he moved downwards to remove her panties slowly and tossed them on the floor. He just put his two fingers inside her while looking at her to which she moaned loudly, eyes shut, mouth agape and eyebrows scrunched. He started moving his fingers and groaned

"Fuck jaan you are so tight"

She just whimpered and he removed her bra from the other hand while one hand was busy fingering her. He then started to suck her breasts earning loud screams and moans from her while his fingers were now moving fastly in and out of her. After some time her muscles tighten and she gasped speaking

"Far-Farjaad I'm close, ah"

He groaned and fastened up and growled before saying

"Come for me beautiful, soak these fingers up"

And just like that a rush of bliss passed through her and she released on his fingers. He looked at her who was also now looking at him her chest heaving up and down, droopy eyelids and he licked his fingers while looking at her to which she unintentionally moaned and his eyes darken more.

He just removed his trousers opening the drawer of the nightstand and pulling out a condom, rolling it on his length and moved towards her entrance. Once again he looked into her eyes asking for confirmation to which she nodded and he said

"I need words baby. Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes I'm sure"

Listening this he slowly pushed his tip inside and she screamed to which he kissed her to muffle her screams and whispered to her, their lips brushing

"Shh sweetheart it'll be alright"

And then he pushed all the way in while kissing her. Soon she tapped his shoulders indicating him that he can move and then he started thrusting, slowly at first but then harder and deeper. Growls and moans were heard in the room and they both came. Pulling out he kissed her again and pulled the blanket over them speaking 'I love yous' to each other and slept in each other's arms.

*****************

In the morning they both woke up, took a shower and got ready as the Pasha's were coming over with the breakfast. Both were wearing blue coloured attires and Farjaad gifted Umeed a diamond ring as her mun dikhai. After getting ready they went towards the dining room where all others were present and hugs were exchanged, blessings were given.

"Mashallah Allah mere bachon ko hamesha khush or aise he hasta khelta rakhe" Zeenat chachi said.

"Kitna roop aaya hy na donon py" this was Haya with a mischievous smile on her face to which Farjaad looked at Umeed and smirked and she just looked down cheeks red. Just then her phone pinged with a message notification

"HERE'S TO SPENDING FOREVER WITH ME. MY LIFELINE"

She looked at the man who stole her heart and smiled the smile that reaches her big doe eyes.

______________________________________

First smut I ever wrote. Don't judge me tell me your views in the comments and if you've any requests or suggestions feel free to reach me in messages or on twitter 😌😌. Have a wonderful day peeps <3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.9K 158 3
Random farmeed one shots. WARNING: 18+ Mature Content in some of them.
11.3K 866 19
Farjaad Khan. Umeed Pasha. One knows how to organize substantial events, the other knows how to arrange a magnificent wedding. He knows capacity calc...
28.1K 1.6K 20
Its been 2 years since they last saw each other. 2 years since Umeed Pasha had barged into his monotonous life and changed him for good. 2 years sinc...
15.6K 919 14
Monsters are real. I met one, when I was 11 years old. I became one, years later. I am manipulative, controlling, and calculating. My mind is filled...