her. | song mingi

By _N4B1_

{song mingi} "without him, i never would've found you..." in which, a girl continues on her journey with her... More

OLDER
MARS
LUNCH
WORLD
BOUNCY
PORTALS
TELL
CONFESSION
STRUGGLE
SERIOUS
FEELINGS
BIRTH
TIRED
MINGI
MAYBE
RESTLESS
LISTEN
NUGGETS
STAND
WALL
BOOBY
SUPERSTITION
BRAIDS
STALKER
ASK
FANS
CONVERSATIONS
GIFT
PROBLEM
DEAF
SLEEPOVER
HOME
TYPE
CATCH-UP
CRAZY
SWEET
RESULTS
DOCTOR
HEADPHONES
NOSE
BABY
CHRISTMAS
YOU
PLANS
WAIST
STARE
FEELINGS
TOUR
VLOG
UP
WINDOW
PROPOSAL
REACT
PLUSH
ROCK
MILK
PICKLES
APPOINTMENT
FALSE
COACHELLA
CONGRATS
SCRATCH
PROMOTION
BROKEN

WORK

172 12 5
By _N4B1_

"okay, you two, let's go to work." mingi grins, carrying hakkun in one arm while eunji waddled beside him, her tiny hand in his. "say, bye mama!"

"bye mama!" she yells, waving excitedly, and yuna smiles at her.

"bye bye, baby! have fun!" she shuffles over to them, kissing eunji and hakkun's foreheads before pressing her lips against mingi's and pulling away to whisper, "bring them both back in one piece or you don't get dinner, okay?"

"of course, baby." he chuckles, kissing her forehead before heading to the elevator, waving to yuna as she gets back in the car and heads back to their house. "you guys ready?"

both babies nod in reply and mingi grins, squeezing eunji's hand and kissing kkuni's forehead. around two minutes later, the three have made it to the dance studio and mingi was setting the twins' things in a corner and going to find some playpen fencing he knew they had for the children of staff.

"what're these two rascals doing here?" hongjoong asks as eunji runs over to him, wrapping her arms around his legs before turning and running at yunho.

"thought i'd give yuna a day off from them." mingi answers as he connects the panels of the playpen, "she's been pretty stressed out lately so, i figured they could just come spend the day here. is that okay with you guys?"

"of course it's okay," san coos as he lifts hakkun into his arms, smiling brightly at the boy, "they're the only reason we still like you."

mingi rolls his eyes with a smile, "yeah, okay then."

"is she okay on her own though?" wooyoung asks as he helps mingi set up the playpen.

"she's already promised that if anything is wrong, she will call either you, me or yunho. besides, i'll be checking in on her every two hours, max. she'll be fine."

when they finish setting up they both turn to see the members stretching around the room, eunji running from one uncle to another while hakkun sat beside hongjoong, trying his best to copy his stretches.

mingi smiles in amusement as he joins in stretching. after about a minute, eunji decided it was finally her father's turn to be run at and she laughs loudly as she does so, squealing when he catches her, laying down on his back and holding her above himself.

"what are you doing, crazy girl?" he chuckles as he sits up, holding his daughter against himself.

"go, go!" she struggles against his hold, kicking her legs around and pointing behind herself. he lets her go and she goes back to her previous activity of running between each of the members.

hakkun on the other hand was now sat in yeosang's lap as he stretched, the tiny boy half asleep as he sat there.

"hey, hyung, you know you're not supposed to give babies caffeine, right?" jongho chuckles as eunji runs away from him.

"what do you mean? i didn't give them caffeine."

"well you must've given her something, look at her!" seonghwa laughs and mingi smiles.

"this one on the other hand." yeosang chuckles, "he's practically asleep."

the group looks at hakkun's bobbing head and they all coo at him, causing him to sit up and look at them all.

after they'd finished stretching, mingi takes eunji while yeosang takes hakkun and they put them in the playpen, yunho pulling out some toys yuna had packed for them and placing them on the floor, while jongho lay down a pillow for hakkun to lay on as he slept before they finally get to practicing.

all goes well for about an hour, hakkun waking up during that time and whining until wooyoung took the liberty of feeding him while mingi fed eunji and the others took a break. about forty-five minutes pass before eunji had gotten bored of her toys and wanted to go back to her uncles so, she manages to climb over the fencing, sitting for a moment before she decides she wanted to play with her uncle san.

she makes her way over to the group, all the while mingi was watching her closely. he already knew the toys wouldn't keep her entertained for very long but he decided to wait and see what she'd do. as she makes her way over to san, hongjoong comes from her left, not seeing her and accidentally knocking her over. she hits the ground with a thud and mingi is quick to pick her up, holding the girl against his chest as she cries.

"oh my god, is she okay?" hongjoong moves mingi's hand to check her head, "mingi, i'm so sorry. i swear, i didn't see her."

"it's okay," mingi chuckles, "she didn't hit her head, i was watching her. she's fine."

he coos at the small girl as she wails, the boys also joining in cooing. all the while, hakkun sat peacefully in the playpen, watching them with wide eyes and brows slightly furrowed as though he was concerned for his twin sister.

while they were taking a short break, wooyoung takes the opportunity to check in on yuna, pulling out his phone and sending her a quick text.

...

YUNA

hey babe

how're you doing

not bad

not good you texted back
way too fast

no

i'm just bored

what you didn't take the day
to get a massage or go
shopping nothing

no

idk i just don't wanna go
out in public rn

is this because of your stalker

baby they stopped

they're not around anymore

yeah but they could be

but they're not

besides didn't the company
get you like fifty fucking body
and security guards

i think you're safe babe

idk

i'm a little paranoid

a little?

yuna just a little?

okay more than a little but
that's beside the point

no that's exactly the point

oh well there's nothing i can
do about it i guess too bad we
tried

no we didn't and there is
absolutely something we
can do abt it

like what

EXPOSURE THERAPY !!
:))

no

YES ABSOLUTELY YOU DONT
GET A CHOICE

i don't think you're allowed
to say that to me

fuck you you don't make
the rules i do

UGH I DONT WANNA

WELL YOURE GONNA

F DIALS JS U GC Z HJ

i hate you

no you don't you love me

fuck you're right i do

hehe :)

...

"how is she doing?" mingi asks as he sits eunji back in the playpen after she'd calmed down.

"well she's kinda just sitting at home because she's paranoid about the stalker," wooyoung answers, pausing for a sip of water, "so i told her we were going to start doing some exposure therapy."

"okay." mingi nods, sending wooyoung a small smile. wooyoung smiles back and heads back to the group gathering in the centre of the room.

"hey, guys!" mingi calls and they all turn to him expectantly, "i think i'll just sit with them for a few minutes, make sure they're okay."

they all nod and mingi turns to the playpen, stepping over the panels with ease and taking a seat beside hakkun who was laying on his pillow, watching his sister play with some blocks. as he's watching her stack them, he decides to take the opportunity to check in on yuna himself, just in case.

...

YUNA

hey baby

how're you doing

you okay

yeah i guess

wooyoung already told me
that you've decided to stay
home which is totally okay
by the way

i know he said you needed
to do some exposure therapy
but i just think that he needs
some retail therapy and is sick
of taking us with him but won't
go alone

i'm rolling my eyes can you
hear it

dude i can practically see it
are you kidding

lolol

how're the twins

they're good

kkuni's just been napping
and eunji has been an
absolute maniac

oh no is she bothering you
guys coz i can come pick
them up

no they're fine

eunji did have an accident
tho

oh god

yeah

how bad

she was running past
hongjoong hyung and he
took a step right as she was
passing him and then he
knocked her over

oh god she's so stupid

i mean come on she's just a
baby

just coz she's a baby doesn't
mean i can't call her what she is

and what is she

she's an idiot

okay then

but she only cried for a sec
and she seems fine now

okay good

how're you feeling

i'm feeling relaxed but also
anxious because i'm not sure
what to do

well it's good that you feel
relaxed

why don't you pull out one
of your old puzzles

yeah maybe i'll do that

okay

but you're okay right

yeah i'm okay

okay good

i just wanted to make sure

i know

thank you mingi

for what

for caring

of course i care you know this

i know but i'm still grateful

okay well i gotta go baby

are you sure you're okay on
your own

yeah i'm sure

okay

i'll see you soon

yeah

i love you

i love you too mingi

...

just as mingi places his phone back in his pocket, hakkun had gotten off the pillow and was standing next to his father, patting his arm for his attention.

"hey, buddy," mingi chuckles, pulling the boy into his lap, "what're you doing, little man?"

"papa." hakkun mumbles, rubbing his head against mingi's chest and mingi's eyes go wide.

"w-what was that, buddy?"

"papa!" he says with a little more confidence and mingi laughs, holding the boy in the air.

"hey, guys?" mingi calls and they all turn simultaneously. "i think-... kkuni just said his first word."

"really?" san smiles, gasping loudly, "what'd he say?"

"he called me papa." mingi replies, tears welling in his eyes as he looks at his son. "good job, buddy."

"papa!" hakkun exclaims with full confidence, loud and proud of his very first word.

"oh my gosh, i thought you were lying!" yunho chuckles as he claps for his nephew.

mingi sits with the twins for a little while longer before they were both asleep and he gets up, leaving them in the playpen to join the group once more.

it wasn't until later that evening that practice had ended and the boys were getting ready to leave after a long day of hard work.

"good job today, guys!" hongjoong shouts, patting seonghwa's back as they move to gather their things.

with the help of yunho, mingi packs up the playpen and the twins' things relatively quickly before taking the twins down into the garage to find yuna patiently waiting by the car for them.

since the parking garage was practically empty, mingi lets eunji run to her mother who lifts the girl into her arms, blowing raspberries on her belly.

"how were they? were they difficult?" she asks, pressing her lips to mingi's cheek as he packs the twins and their things into the car.

"eunji was a ball of energy as usual and kkuni basically slept all day." he answers, turning to her when he'd finished packing the car and wrapping his arms around her waist, pressing his lips to her forehead, "what about you? you still okay?" he mumbles against her skin.

"yeah, i'm okay." she smiles up at him and he returns the expression, patting her butt as she makes her way around to her side of the car.

...

AUTHOR

i'm sorry this one sucks i
wanted it to be so much
better but it wasn't and im
sorry

idk if any of yall read my
announcement but i cut the
tip of my thumb and it's
really uncomfortable to type
atm but i wanted to get this
out and start the christmas
chapter

anyways

thanks for reading

and as always

SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER

<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 239 21
Yunho loses a bet on who has to go get snacks and has to go to the convenient store when he hears a commotion in the alley. He finds a cat and takes...
155K 6.2K 33
Draะผa, ะขearั•, Love & a ะฒฯ…ncะฝ oา“ Dorฤธั• "I have a WHAT?!" - Choi Jongho. "Don't worry! We'll overcome the rough wave together." - Jung Y...
310K 14.3K 26
"๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ? ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. " ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
8.6K 628 30
he was her ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’. โ in a world where nothing can do us apart . . โž โ” in which an innocent love blossoms between park seonghwa and han seola...