Her Secret Admirer (William A...

By Nyobear2999

you are a 20-year-old girl, who lives in Orlando. you decided to go back to Hurricane, with your best friend... More

≋1≋
≋2≋
≋3≋
≋4≋
≋6≋
≋7≋
≋8≋
≋9≋
≋10≋
≋11≋
≋12≋
≋13≋
≋14≋
≋15≋
≋16≋
≋17≋
≋18≋
≋19≋
≋20≋
≋21≋
≋22≋
≋23≋
≋24≋
≋25≋
≋26≋
THE END

≋5≋

597 7 14
By Nyobear2999

Y/N POV

"You're late,"

"Well, I wasn't THAT late, Mr Afton"

"I thought we were on a first-name basis, darling,"

"First-name basis with a child murderer? Oh no thanks and call me 'darling' again, and you'll be begging for a first-aid basis,"

William pulls a string, making the room light up a bit. I could see his smirk, his annoying signature smirk. He pushed me onto the side of a table that was in the room, caging me in between his arms. leaning in slightly, he came close, I could feel his hot breath on my lips and I could smell coffee in his breath.

He calmly but firmly replied, "Well, darling, you've got a real talent for threats. Pity it won't save you from what may happen next. So watch your bratty tone, love". He smirked before going back to a standing position and taking a step back from the table. Still having his stupid smirk on his face, I then asked him.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it, love?"

"Why Dave?" I said as I waved the name tag, I took it while he was leaning in, and talking to me. He stared down, at where the tag was originally placed. He then realized that it was gone, he looked back up at me. "Want it back? Then you answer me, why did you ask me to meet you here," I continue to wave the tag left and right, waiting for him to answer my question.

His expression switched from his idiotic smirk to an annoyed look. He turned around and locked the door. He walked towards me and proceeded to lift me onto the table. Using his huge hand, he pinned both of my wrists to the wall. He leaned in and used his other hand to grab the name tag. As he was grabbing my wrist, I was amazed at how big his hands were compared to mine. He shoved the tag into his pocket, before saying.

"I'll give you the answer if promise you'll behave and apologize"

I angrily sighed, then said, "I'm sorry, William". William smirked, almost grinning, letting out of my wrist.

William POV

I was satisfied with Y/N's apology so I let go of her wrist. My hand was still above her head, our faces only inches away. I stared at her beautiful e/c eyes, then looked at her soft lips... wait, shit. She definitely saw that.

Y/N POV

William stared at me for a while, there was silence... his eyes... is he... staring at my... lips? No, no. I'm seeing things.

"Y/N, where are you? Did you see William? Oh, and Henry is about to lock up. So, grab your things. I'll be waiting in the car!"

I hear Lynette shout. Soon Henry also shouted, "Y/N! Will! I'm about to lock up, can you grab your belongings!" William cursed under his breath before standing up, He lent his hand out. "Wow, what a gentleman," I said sarcastically, as I grabbed his hand and got down. he unlocked the door and we exited.

Henry turns to us, "There you are! What were you... Nevermind, go grab your things"

I went to the staff room, quickly changed, and headed out. As I went out, William had already driven off. Arghh, that bitch didn't answer my question. I sighed as I got into the passenger seat of my car, Lynette was in the driver seat. We soon went back home. The car ride was silent until Lynette broke it by asking.

"Where were you for the last hour and a half, after you left?"

"That long..."

"Hmm... yeah... where were you- were you with William? OHH?! Did you two-"

"Eww, what the fuck. Why would you think that?!"

"Well, one, you left in a hurray. Two, both of you were locked in the backstage room for some reason. And three, you were blushing a little when you got up the car"

"I was not"

"Yes, you were"

"No and nothing happened-" I said then paused, "Please, he's my boss and he is creepy". "If you say so" Lynette replied. I could see a slight smirk appear on her face. "What are we going to eat?" I asked, changing the subject.

"A&W?"

"Hell yeah!"

---time skip to a week later---

I woke up in the middle of the night again to that fucking tall man standing in my room. This was the 4th time this week. 

"Arghh, seriously?! what the fuck do you want?!"

"What did I say about behaving, love"

'The way he said 'love'... It's so familiar...' I thought but soon brushed it off.

"All I want to fucking know is who in the fuck you are so that I can get your ass in jail. You fucking stalker!"

He chuckled before saying, "You'll find out soon, love. Show me your arm". I didn't say anything, resulting in him roughly grabbing my right arm with his toned and veined arm. My eyes widened as he pulled out a knife, ready to re-curve the scar. I tried to pull my arm away but it was no use, he was way stronger than me.

"If you dare make a sound, the knife will go deeper and deeper. Got it?"

"Y-yes"

"Good girl"

The blade pierced into the scar, it hurts like a bitch. But I didn't make a sound, I was scared that it would hurt more than it is now. Once he was done, he started to lick the blood flowing from the scar. "Still taste amazing", He said.

What the fuck... why does he like the taste of blood. I could see a grin through the dark, "Good night, love" He said, then put a fabric over my mouth and nose. The last thing I saw, was him leaving my room. Before I blacked out.

<the next day>

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

*RI-*

"Argh...", I look at my right forearm. The scar was fresh, I got up and went to the main toilet. I use a tissue and a bit of water to clear up the dried-up blood.

"hey- Oh my, what happened?!"

"It's nothing, I'll be fine"

"Did he..." I nodded, Lynette was shocked. I walked out of the bathroom. As I was walking to my room, I heard her say, "I made some pancakes!". I gave her the 'ok' sign and went into my room. I grabbed a sweater and leggings, and I then changed into those. I went out to the dining area, I seat opposite Lynette.  Once we were done eating, we grabbed our things and headed to the diner.

<At Fredbear Family Diner> (the end of the day)

I was cleaning up ketchup that was on the checked floor, "Blood annoying kids..." I mumbled. 

"Hi, can I get everyone to meet in the main area? Everyone! You can continue your staff later!"

I hear Henry shout. I threw the napkins into the trash and headed to the main area. "Alright, is everyone here..." Henry said as he looked around, I felt a sharp stare, staring at me. I look to my left to see William standing beside me. He was smirking a little, what a weirdo. 

"Okay, so everyone. We are going to have our first-ever staff retreat! We are going to have it tomorrow after work" Henry said with a smile. I looked at William, and his expression quickly changed. "Where are we going to have this retreat?" Lynette asked.

"Well, I was thinking... We can have it at-"

"Henry, no"

"Why not, I can't do it at my place. My wife will be mad"

"For the 100th time, no. N-O"

"I think is a good idea, And before you say anything. I'll help you clean up" I said, he let out a sigh.

"Fine, we can have the retreat at my place," William said. "Alright, so remember. We will have our retreat at William's place, I'll send you his address soon. And I'll let you all leave work early or you can get ready," Henry said, everyone went back to what they were doing. Since I had already done what I needed to do, I chatted with Dan and Lynette.

"So, what are you going to wear?" I asked them, "Possibly a button-up shirt and some jeans" Dan replied. "Oh, I just got this dress, I think I'll wear it." Lynette replied, "How about you?" she continued. "Well... I'm not sure..." I said, "I know your wardrobe, you barely have anything nice. How about going shopping later?" Lynette asked.

"Sure, I guess..."

"Wait... really? You never go shopping before going to a party... Who do you want to impress? It is Wil-"

"No..."

"It is, isn't it?!"

"No, I just want to look decent"

"Sure, Y/N... Sure..."

Dan looked at us a little confused, "Oh, you don't know. I think Y/N has a crush on Wi-". "I do not have a crush on him..." I whined, "Sure Ms 'Oh, I think he's a creep'," Lynette said as she chuckled a little, I rolled my eyes. 

Soon, our shift ends. I went to change out of my uniform. As I was walking out and to my car, A tall man stopped me. He leans in and whispers.

"Can't wait to see you, love"

"Sure, see you there, but I prefer my retreats murder-free. Try not to bring any surprises, William," I replied, whispering at the word 'murder-free'. I smirked a little, "So you want to play that game?" He asked. "If don't want anyone to make rumors, I say let me go, now," I said as I slightly pushed him to the side. As I walked to the car, his dagger eyes stared straight at my back.

"Shopping time?"

"Shopping time, baby!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 401 16
Going down the rabbit whole wasn't the greatest decision of your life but as long as he guaranteed you protection everything should be fine right? T...
5.2K 70 11
Y/n moves to Hurricane and gets a job at Freddy Fazbears pizza. But she doesn't know she's about to meet her new obsession, her boss William Afton. B...
1.1M 36.9K 61
(OLD) (William Afton x reader) (COMPLETED) •----• Incident after incident, she seems to always go back to him no matter how much her mind to tells...
16.6K 362 62
Just as the title says, it's going to be Henry x The Reader. Y/N had finally moved back to Hurricane, Utah. It had been years since they had been ba...