Forever Connected

بواسطة authoravu

Aisha Arora The heart of the Aroras, the only child of Agam and Nisha Arora she has always been the cool calm... المزيد

CHARACTERS
Playlist<3
Author's note
Prologue
Do-Do Bhabhiyan
His barbie girl
Fikkar
Banna-Banni
Kutta
The 'Jorda'
The Reception
Sach
The Drama
Ring Shopping
Preperations
Ready than ever
Fiance's
The dinner
I'm sorry
Sonhi de nakhre
Apology
Love?
Until...
A kid?
Lean on me
Chinkankari
Chaabi
Takeshi's Castle?
Pooja

Dramebaaz

81 9 0
بواسطة authoravu

AUTHOR
Aadvik and Aisha somehow made it just in time from the rasam for her makeup and the artist sped through it.

She wore a intricately designed purple lehenga with her hair half put up. She looked drop dead worthy gorgeous, which Aadvik did almost drop dead seeing her.

She entered the hall with Vedant with Niya on the other side of him.

Aisha looked towards Aadvik who had his eyes superglued on her. She walked towards him with a smirk leaving the other two stranted.

"Back to earth Aadvik Ahuja." She shook him holding his shoulders.

Aadvik came back to life, with his gaze still on her he heard another snark from his bua. He chose to avoid it for the last time and just gave his aunt a glare.

His focus went on his only priority again. Her.

"You look heavenly meri jaan" he kissed her cheek to which she just widened her eyes and gave a smile.

"Thank you, you clean up okay too" She raised her eyebrows.

"I have to give you the extra pair of shoes for Vedant, can you come with me?" Aisha confessed.

Aadvik nodded and they moved towards the stairs.

Aisha's room was a mess becuase she and Niya got ready in it.
Aadvik laughed at the view, her clothes were on the rocking chair, the makeup layed around the bed and the closet door was open holding two open suitcases with mounts of clothes on them.

Aisha glared at him and hit his chest with a swat playfully.

She started to try to hop over the suitcases in lehenga and heels and made it to the otherside, grabbed the box of jootis for Vedant. Almost to the end she held out the box for Aadvik to hold, he took it and tossed the box to the bed.

He held out his hand for her to hold, she took it and hopped out but lost her balance making her fall into his arms.

She stood up laughing to face Aadvik.

Her gaze went to Aadvik's coller which was raised at the back. Her arms went around his neck, his arms still tightened around her waist, she corrected the coller.

They stood there for with grins size of a mountain in each other's arms for a while.

He tilted his head and kissed her forehead, making her close her eyes in return.

"Awww" Niya coed from behind.

Both of them turned their heads and saw Niya standing there with a huge smile.

They retrieved their hands back to themselves, Aisha still has a blush as red as a tomato on her.

"Tujhe kuch kaam nahi hai? Aur logo ki privacy invade karne se alag?" Aadvik questioned making Niya show her annoyed face.
(Don't you have anything to do? Apart from invading people's privacy)

"Vaddi privacy! Aap dono ne sab ko late karaya hua hai. Everyone else already left only Vedant bhai, me and you two are left." She picked up the shoe box from the bed and moved out.
(Privacy! You both are getting everyone late.)

Aisha laughed at Niya's outburst and moved towards her.

"Tune kabse mera role le liya bache?" She teased.
(When did you take my role?)

"Aap to busy ho to kisi ko to karna padega naa kaam" She squeezed Aisha's cheeks between her fingers.
(You're busy so someone has to do the work)

Aadvik hit her head with his palm softly.
Niya laughed at Aadvik already protecting Aisha.

When we reached the car Niya had already sat in Vedant's car, when I asked her to come with me to mine Aadvik intrupted.

"You're not driving in that outfit, neither is Niya. She'll go with Vedant and you're coming with me." He commanded.

________________

AISHA
Vedant and Ruhi's wedding was straight out of a dream. Ruhi looked like and angel, definitely out of Vedant's league but it is what it is.

After the wedding when we reached back at the Ahuja's home, I was walking down to the kitchen to do preperations for tommorow when
Mom called me back.

She told me to go back to do a rasam when Ruhi enters.

"Meri kya rasam hai? Mom I told you I want only
Niya to do the sister ones" I stated.
(

What ritual do I have?)

"Beta this is for the bhaiya bhabhi of the couple. Aadvik sabse bada hai to tum dono karoge ye." She informed me.
(This is for the elder brother and sister in law kf the couple. Aadvik's the oldest so you'll do this)

"Abhi engagement bhi nahi hui mummy" I corrected.
(

Mom we're not even engaged yet)

"Tune mujhe mummy bola naa? Maine tujhe bahu to door beti bola. Abh jaa wo aate hi hoge" She told me.
(

You called me mom right? I called you not even daughter in law but my daughter. Now go they're almost here.)

She called me her daughter when my own mother barely ever called me that. I got teary eyed but smiled.

I went to the gate where the newly weds had already come and were waiting for me.

"Aa gayi jethani meri!" Ruhi squeeled.
(

My elder sister in law is here!)

"Chup rehe warna tere pati se shagun zyada le lungi" I glared at her making her shut up.
(

Shut up otherwise I'll take even more cash from your husband)

I felt Aadvik's hands on mine as I did the rasam.

He stood beside me, his hands on mine. I turned to look at him, he smiled and kissed my head.

"Aapko bhi yahi aana hai ek mahine me" Niya teasted.
(You also have to come here in a month)

Before I could say anything dad replied for me.

"Haan agar tum sabh usse tease kar kar ke maar naa do" he said making everyone laugh.
(

Yes if you don't kill her from your teasing)

Kunal snarked beside Aadvik
"Uncle ek to kaam hai humara, karne do naa!" He whined.
(Uncle we have one task, let us do it!)

Ruhi entered the house and we took her to thier room, me and Niya decorated it with roses and candle making Vedant laugh.

"Good luck!" I said to him and Ruhi exiting their room.

"This isn't our first rodeo Aisha" he said closing the gate with a smirk.

Me and Niya, tired as ever went to her room and sprawled on the bed like two dead fishes.

Niya forgot to close the gate so when Kunal amd Aadvik passed they stopped and entered the room laughing.

"Change to karlo dono" Aadvik said giving me his hand to take support from while Kunal mobed towards Niya.
(Atleast change)

I sat up then turned my gaze to Niya and Kunal.

Kunal at first gave his hand to Niya but then when she didn't move he bent down, held her by the waist and made her sit up.

Me and Aadvik looked at each other suspiciously, then turned our gazes again.

Kunal sat her up, went to the closet and got a change of clothes and told her to go change before helping her stand up.

When Niya went to the bathroom Kunal pretended as if we didn't see that but before he could go out both and and Aadvik told him to come back.

"Ye kya tha?" Aadvik questioned when Kunal turned back.
(What was that?)

"Kya?" He asked acting clueless.
(

What?)

"You know kya" Aadvik told him
(

You know what)

"Let her come out first" Kunal replied.

All of us sat in the silence when I looked up to see Aadvik sitting in the sofa set up in front of the bed.

Meeting his eyes I shook my head a bit and showed him a small thumbs up to ask if he's okay. He nodded giving me a tight smile.

It's weird to think about it Kunal and Niya together? I mean I guess I should've seen this coming, they've been good friends for several years despite the age difference and would go well together but it's still alot to process.

Aadvik's mind is probably going haywire right now.

Niya entered the room again breaking my thoughts.

"Idhar baith" I commanded gesturing towards the bed.
(

Sit here)

"Kya hua yaha panchayat lag rahi hai kya?" She laughed.
(What happened why are you all in such a discussion)

I gave her a look to which she replied but shutting up and sitting beside me.

Aadvik looked at the two and then finally asked.

"Tum dono ke beech kya chal raha hai?" He asked sterly.
(

What's going on between you two?)

"Bhai I was going to tell you but-" Niya was intrupted.

"Aadvik, we've been dating since September. Pehle we were not ready or abh shaadi ke beech batana nahi chahte the hum." Kunal informed us.
(

At first we were not ready and then the wedding)

Aadvik nodded, his face didn't tell anything.

"Tu mujhe to bata sakta tha Kunal." Aadvik confronted.
(

You could've told me Kunal)

My eyes danced between the three not understanding how Niya didn't tell me.

"That's my fault I told him to not tell you. I didn't know how you'd react." Niya said.

"But tune mujhe kyu nahi bataya ?" I asked looking at her softly.
(

But why did you not tell me?)

"I was going to tell you on Vedant's engagement but then you and bhai. Sahi time nahi tha Aisha." She said keeping her hand on mine.
(

There wasn't a correct time)

"Whatever had to happen did but Kunal you need to listen carefully. You're a very good friend but this is my sister, you can not in any way dare to hurt her. And Niya you're telling us these things from now on whether you think we'll like it or not." Aadvik commanded the two.

"Other than that, be happy and lessen the PDA in front of me please" He told them making us laugh.

"Haan jaise aap dono ka PDA bohut kam hai" Niya rolled her eyes.
(

Yes as if you don't do PDA)

"Goodnight" Aadvik stood up smiling and kissed me and Niya on our heads.

Aadvik moved out but Kunal came towards us again.

"I really hope he doesn't kill me when I go into that room" he said laughing and kissed Niya's cheek.

I laughed at the two so in love. I stood up and chenged myself but when I came out Kunal still was in the room talking with Niya.

"As much as I approve, you have to go. You stay in this room 5 more minutes Aadvik will definately kill you if not I'll tell him to." I taunted Kunal.

"Yes ma'am" he obeyed.

He laughed and went off.

I looked at Niya who was smiling like an idiot. My look made her blush even more.

"Kya!" She cried out.
(

What!)

"Gir gayi tu bhi!" I squeeled giving her a hug.
(

You fell!)

_______________

AADVIK

In the morning there were many kangana games in all of which Ruhi won, stating she'll be the leader of the household as the aunties say.

Niya and Kunal were together. Ever since I found out it has been weird. I knew Kunal was seeing someone, I suspected it but I didn't expect it to be my own sister.

I really am happy for them becuase they are a good match I'm still scared. If he hurts her I will kill him no doubt but if this actually goes through my little sister won't be so small anymore which is a little bit of a tear jerker.

"Why are you so lost in thought?" Vedant asked coming up to me.

"Nothing" I shook my head.
"Did you know Niya and Kunal are together?" I asked him.

"What!? No I did not. Since when? Why didn't theyn tell us? How do you know!" Vedant yelled out like a child.

"Dheere!" Aisha came out of nowhere hitting Vedant's head.
(Don't scream!)

"You both know?" He questioned.

"Haan we do kal raat he came and picked Niya up from her bed beside Aisha and then even brought her clothes from the closet." I explained.
(Yes we do)

Vedant's face held pure shock. He could barely nod.

"They didn't want to tell anyone before they were ready and then the wedding came." Aisha informed him making him even more stiff.

"Since when is this going on?" He asked barely moving.

"September" I told him.

"SEPTEMBER!" He screamed again.

"Vedant! Shut up!" Both me and Aisha scolded him at the same time.

"Okay okay but that's 3 months. He could've told us." Vedant said lowering his voice finally.

Niya popped into the circle.
"Breakfast is ready. Come on" she informed.

Looking at Vedant's face she understood and nodded.
"You know." She looked into Vedant's eyes.

"I do. You should've told us bache." He informed her.

She nodded again lowering her gaze.

"But I'm happy for you and tell your boyfriend we will kill him if he hurts you." Vedant smiled hugging Niya.

"Sahi baat" Aadvik said ruffling her hair in Vedant's arms.

Smiling at the three I laughed.

"Ahuja gene hee dramebaaz hai" Ruhi whispered coming up behind me, making me laugh.
(The Ahuja gene is dramatic)

"What did you just say!" Vedant acted offended at her words.

"Chalo sabh! Breakfast is ready" Ruhi said laughing.
(

Let's go everyone)

These three are very dramatic but seeing them together does make my heart melt. The way her brothers care for Niya is honestly insane. They would rather lose their bestfriend than see their sister cry.

This is the family I'm coming into. These people are already family to me more than mine ever was.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4M 189K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
84.2K 3.4K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
1.5M 64.1K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
328K 17.3K 35
•Arvi Arora• The princess of Arora's and one of the famous kid belonging to the 'Hexad'. The most calm, composed, cheerful and badass sassy queen you...