Falling for my tutor

By yonceshoney

Megan has been facing a series of difficulties, including falling behind in school and dealing with a toxic h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
🌚🌚🌚thoughts..

Chapter 49

1K 59 6
By yonceshoney

-Beyoncé

*

As I stepped foot on the familiar ground of my hometown, a new wave of contentment washed over me. The comfort of being back home, within the embrace of my familiar surroundings, offered solace.

An overwhelming sense of joy consumed me, washing away the remnants of the incredibly turbulent flight I had just endured. But At that moment, I realized just how much I already missed Megan's warm presence and beautiful face.

The first task on my agenda was to bring order to my life once again, starting with my wardrobe. Gazing at the array of worn and outdated garments adorning my closet, I made a silent vow to myself to embark on a fashion rejuvenation project. The thought of ridding myself of old ignited a spark of excitement within me.

I also need to get rid of Shawn's old stuff, I don't want to be reminded of him in any way.

I FaceTimed Megan to make sure she knows I landed safely. As I waited for her to pick up, I went upstairs and put my bags down.

"Beyoncé!!! I miss youuuuu!!" Megan whined.

I picked up my phone and glanced at her. "Hey, baby. I miss you too. I arrived safely, although the flight was bumpy. But I made it."

"I'm happy you made it safely. I saw the gift you left me.." Megan smirked.

"I can't wait to see you use it." I winked at her.

"You will, tonight." Megan said.

"Ouuu okay." I smiled. I placed my phone down on my dresser so I could unpack.

"Beyoncé! I can't see you!" Megan shouted.

"I'm unpacking. I need to clean this house." I told Megan.

"Ugh, oh my god." Megan whined.

"What now?" I chuckled.

"Sit the phone up or something. I wanna see that ass while you clean up." Megan giggled.

"Megan." I blew my breath and set the phone up. "Happy?"

"Wet." Megan bit her lip. "I love you, sexy."

"I love you more." I chuckled.

Megan observed me as I tidied up my bedroom and sorted through clothes, some of which reminded me of Shawn and brought back memories. I made an effort not to dwell on him too much, as I desire to keep him in my past.

"What's wrong? I don't like that face you're making." Megan said.

"Just thinking, baby. I'm okay!" I said to Megan.

"Okay.." Megan sat her phone up and got on her laptop.

After spending some time sorting through a pile of clothes, I divided them into two piles - one for keeping and one for giving away. I put the clothes I want to keep in the closet and the ones I'm donating in a black trash bag. I plan to take the bag of clothes to the donation center.

While speaking to Megan over the phone, someone knocked on the front door, prompting me to bring her downstairs with me to answer it. To my surprise, the person standing at the door was Usher.

With a slight smile on my face, I said, "Well, hello! I wasn't expecting to see you..."

Usher gazed at me and smiled. "My apologies for the unannounced visit." He said.

I wonder how he got my address. "Um.. come in!" I said.

Usher walked in and looked around my house. "Looks nice in here." He said.

I closed the front door and locked it. "Thank you!" I said.

I glanced at my phone to check if Megan was still on the line, and indeed, she was. I want to keep her on the phone just in case because I have a negative intuition regarding him.

"I understand you may be curious about how I got your address. I visited the studio located downhill and asked about you since it was the only one I could recall in this area. A girl named Meeka provided me with this address." Usher told me.

"That bitch does talk a little too much." I heard Megan say on the phone. I assume Usher heard her because he questioned me.

"Someone on your phone?" He asked.

I awkwardly laughed. "Y-Yes." I showed him. 

"Heyyy Usherrrr!!!!" Megan said excitedly.

"Oh wow. Hey, Megan!" Usher said smiling as he waved at her. "I didn't know y'all knew each other."

I chuckled.

"Beyoncé told me she met you at the airport and she was all scared talking about how you were looking at her funny." Megan laughed

"Really?" Usher looked at me. "I'm very sorry for that, I didn't mean to give you that impression."

"It's okay." I chuckled. Megan doesn't know when to speak and when not to.

"I don't wanna hold you up, when do you want to start taking this music seriously? You have the talent and you already have a fan base." Usher said.

"I'm ready to take it seriously." I told usher.

"Next Wednesday I will be at the studio, and we can commence by covering the fundamentals while you inform me of your existing music knowledge." Usher said.

"Okay! Thank you." I smiled.

"See you soon, Bey." Usher said before walking out of the door.

I locked the door and looked at Megan on the phone "Megan...why would you even tell him I said that?" I questioned Megan with slight irritation in my voice.

"Because Usher isn't gonna bite you. He's gonna pump you up with knowledge when it comes to music. I've heard many people say how he's helped them grow in the music industry." Megan told me.

"He called me Bey. You don't think that's odd? He doesn't even know me that much to be calling me by my nickname." I said to Megan.

"Girl, stop overthinking. Everything's okay." Megan laughed.

"Alright, Megan." I said.

"I love you, sexy." Megan said.

"I love you too, beautiful." I replied.

After ending my call with Megan, I placed the phone on the counter and took a moment to gather myself before resuming my cleaning. It took me a full 3 hours to thoroughly clean the entire house, and although I intended to drop off the items at the donation center, it was already too late.

I went upstairs to get ready for bed, grabbed some night clothes, and prepared a relaxing bubble bath with a glass of wine. I enjoyed some R&B music and allowed my mind to unwind. After the bath, I dried off and styled my hair. Heading downstairs, I watched a movie on TV and snacked on popcorn. It feels odd being alone in the house. I miss Megan deeply and the idea of moving in with her sounds appealing at the moment.

After Megan called me back she showed me her using the rose I bought her and we had incredibly satisfying phone intimacy before I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning

As I awaken, I glance over to the empty space beside me, saddened by the absence of Shawn. In the past, he would lovingly stroke my face to gently wake me up. However, now that he has revealed his true nature, I can't help but question the authenticity of the love we once shared. Despite being with Megan now, I find it difficult to erase the memory of Shawn, who was once my closest companion before our engagement, causing everything to fall apart.

My phone started ringing, which interrupted my thoughts.

"Hello?" I said.

"Ahhh!! Sissy!!!!" I heard Solange squeal.

"Hey, babyyyy!!!" I said excitedly.

"I have some exciting news! I will be heading your way soon and I'll need to stay with you for approximately three months. I am in the process of finding accommodation in that area, but unfortunately, due to my last-minute decision to move, I will need to settle my bill here before leaving, even though I won't be present. I'll explain everything in detail later because there's quite a lot to discuss, sis." Solange said.

"Yess! I need company, it's too quiet in this big ass house." I chuckled.

"I'm sorry about you and Shawn, sis. I can't wait to meet Megan though." Solange said.

"She's amazing. You'll love her!" I told Solange.

"I will call you back in 30 minutes girl." Solange said.

I will feel better by having my sister stay with me for a while, as her presence provides companionship. Being alone tends to make me retreat into my thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 2.1K 17
Megan Pete is a senior at Texas Southern University. One day she unexpectedly runs into transfer student Beyoncé Knowles, what will happen when their...
17.4K 987 21
Sisters, Courtney and Megan, have had it rough. So rough that they eventually had to be placed in a group home that houses and schools teen girls wit...
140K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...
28.6K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)