Kan & Beam (Love Syndrome)

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3 🔞
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6 🔞
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9 🔞
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15 🔞
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19 🔞
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22 🔞
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER -30
CHAPTER - 1 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 2 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 3 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 4 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 5 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 6 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 7 Joe & Graf 🔞
CHAPTER - 8 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 9 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 10 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 11 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 12 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 1 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 2 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 3 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 4 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 5 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 6 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 7 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 8 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 9 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 10 Audi & Phon

CHAPTER - 13

2.5K 45 36
By unaisaas

Beam was a little embarrassed when Kan told him to sit on his strong lap, because Beam had a feeling that if he sat down safely, he would be home late.

--Uh... P'Kan... that's..., Beam wanted to find an excuse to go home.

--Come on, why are you so stubborn? Kan moaned.

--Do nothing. What are you afraid of? You're acting like you've never done it, Kan said again.

Beam's face turns red before he decides to ride Kan, he didn't want Kan to get more upset.

The smaller figure sat on Kan's lap to the side, but was caught by Kan to turn his face towards himself. It turns out that Beam falls on Kan's powerful lap. The young man lowered his head as he felt his face heat up and did not dare to make eye contact with Kan.

A slender hand caressed the face from the cheeks to the tip of the chin and lifted the chin to meet the small figure's gaze. Beam looked at Kan with trembling eyes. Kan also looked at his round eyes as if he thought to surprise Beam.

--What's wrong with P'Kan? Beam asked worriedly. Because he feels it's wrong for Kan to stay silent and do something like that.

--Have you ever said you love me? Kan asked, causing Beam to pause before slowly nodding. Hey, Beam replied softly.

--And between me and your sister? Who

do you love more?” Kan asked.

This time, Beam was silent because he really can't say who he loves more, because the love he feels for the two is different.

-B... Beam can't tell you, said the young man slowly.

--Why? Kan asked in a voice
severe Beam pursed his lips slightly because he doesn't know how to explain.

"Well, that's what I asked," Kan said dryly. His expression was clearly irritated.

This made Beam feel bad because he didn't want Kan to get angry with himself.

--P'Kan, are you mad at Beam?...Beam, I'm sorry...Beam, the young man tried to apologize and explain.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Beam's phone rang again, causing both of them to freeze slightly. Kan immediately picked up the small phone and pressed it before frowning slightly and handing it to Beam who was sitting on his lap.

Beam agreed silently. But when he saw the caller's name, Beam's heart raced.

[...P'Bee...]

Suddenly...

--Where are you going? Kan asked quietly and grabbed the small figure that was about to get off of Kan's lap.

--Beam will talk to P'Bee on the phone, Beam said, because it's not good if Bee knows Beam is with Kan now, he might be suspicious.

--Talk here, you don't have to go anywhere, Kan said, ordering Beam who felt like crying.

- Answer the call, Kan said again, because Beam's phone kept ringing.

Beam swallowed hard. He couldn't refuse because Kan certainly wouldn't accept.

- Ha... P'Bee, Beam answered the call with trembling hands.

(--Did you fall asleep?) a bright voice greeted him.

Bee's questioning voice was loud enough for Kan to hear and before Beam could answer a large hand grabbed his phone, Beam looked at the person in front of him with wide eyes.

--How are you Bee? Kan greeted.

(--Kan... why are you with Beam so late?) Bee asked in surprise.

-Yes, the tire is deflated...So, I had someone do it for me, Kan answered with a smile.

This made Beam profound hurt when he saw Kan talking and smiling with his sister. But with Beam, Kan never smiled at him except in which case they looked down on him.

(-Yes, let me talk to Beam) the woman said again.

Kan then handed the phone back to him Beam.

Hey P'Bee, the young man said into the phone.

(--Wait, Kan's going to get you, right?) Bee asked, causing Beam to feel a pain in his chest.

Um, Beam answered softly.

(--Did you call mom?) Bee asked again.

--I told him, answered the young man, as curtly as ever.

Normally, Beam would be happy to call his sister, but this time, Beam was not happy at all.

(--I'll be home tomorrow. Do you want anything?) Bee asked

--What... you're coming home?, Beam was strangely shocked to know that Bee is coming back, because it means Kan's true owner is coming.

(--Hmm... I'm going to see Kan's behavior a bit, ha ha, I see that his charm is very strong.....There are many people approaching him.... I don't know if I will give him accidentally someone) replied Bee.

No, Kan, he's definitely not fooling P'Bee, Beam said hastily because he didn't want Bee to think too much. But, Kan remained motionless in front of Beam.

(--Why does Beam seem so confident in Kan? I'm his girlfriend and I'm still not sure of anything) Bee asked making Beam hesitate.

--It's... Beam... the young man was speechless. His face was visibly pale. Kan's strong hand gently caressed her white thigh.

(-Don't just talk about that. I want to talk to Kan again) Bee replied, Beam handed the phone to Kan.

--P'Bee will talk to you, Beam said, so Kan picked up the phone and continued talking.

--What is it, Bee? Kan asked softly.

Wait a minute, Kan said, before pushing Beam's small body onto the bed. This made Beam deeply hurt.

Kan left the room to talk to Bee on the phone. So Beam could only stand still in Kan's room. Kan went outside to talk to Bee for a while and then went back inside.

--Go get your things ready. I'm taking you home, mom and dad are going to sleep now, Kan said monotonously.

Beam slowly got out of bed to pick up his phone.

*you*

His thin waist was pulled against Kan's hard body. A large hand lifted his rounded chin and immediately pressed his lips together. This made Beam a little surprised.

The hot tongue moves quickly, inserted and mixed with the small tongue, Beam is attracted. His sweet face followed the kiss with a tingling sensation in his chest. This kiss was not rough and violent. It assumes softness and love, Beam himself does not want to think too much about himself, Kan does not want to kiss him with something beyond.

--Ouch, a hoarse moan rumbled in his throat.

Beam's brain started to fog up as he sank into Kan's kiss. A strong hand gripped his slim waist and pulled him closer to his body. Beam's thin hands gripped Kan's shirt tightly to steady himself and let the kiss go for the moment.

-Damn, Kan parted his lips and swore softly in frustration.

--Go, pack, I'll take you, Kan said dryly, making Beam confused by Kan's attitude that had changed so quickly.

But, Beam didn't ask anything because he too was getting used to Kan's mood swings.

Kan left the room immediately. Beam then packs the uniform into his bag and followed Kan.

It's dark outside now, Kan took Beam to his car and went to open the door to the house before taking him
I was about to leave.

--Beam will do the laundry and return it to you later, the young man said because he was wearing Kan's clothes.

--Hmm..., answered Kan.

- Wait a minute, I'm going to get some things from Audi first, Kan said, but Beam didn't answer.

Kan drove to the pub in his Audi, but chooses to park on the side of the road because he's too lazy to drive to the back parking lot.

Kan grabbed the phone to call his dear friend, but the other party did not answer the call.

--What the hell are you doing, wait in the car, I'll go in a bit, Kan turned to Beam before getting out of the car. Beam then sits and waits quietly in the car.

Knock... Knock..

There was a knock on the car window, causing Beam to look before lowering the mirror.

--What happens? Beam asked.

--I will put the car back, but the road is narrow, can you move the car a little? a woman said in a normal tone.

--Uh... I can't drive the car. My brother came in to pick up some things from a friend, Beam said cautiously.

--So can you call him? I have to go to the hospital right away, the woman said.

Beam nodded, grabbing his phone, but looked at Kan's phone to the side.

--Uh, wait a minute. Let me get him inside first, Beam said, as he thought it was the only way, the young man closed the car window and turned off the engine before locking the car for safety, before hurrying to the pub- Audi's.

But, Beam forgot what kind of outfit she was in now.

--Huh, your legs are so white, nong, a group of tourists joked as they saw Beam walk by, causing Beam to freeze, turning red when he realized he was wearing his clothes Kan.

The young man hurried to the back of the pub

--What are you doing here? The guard salutes him for remembering Bee. But I couldn't help but look at the young man's white legs.

--Where is P'Kan? Beam immediately asked as he felt uncomfortable with the eyes of many tourists watching him.

--Why are you getting out of the car under these conditions? a voice shouted, causing those nearby to turn and look in shock at Kan and Audi walking together towards the Beam.

--Yeah....well, Beam's face was a little angry when he was yelled at in front of other people.

Kan quickly went to Beam. His eyes are closed

fixed on the small figure.

*you*

Kan immediately grabbed Beam's elbow and gripped it angrily.

--Why do you like to be stubborn with
mine?

Kan gritted his teeth as he couldn't speak very loudly. It is true that Beam did everything Kan said. But, the young man was stubborn from time to time, he doesn't follow instructions, making Kan a bit angry.

--P'Kan a Beam hurts. Besides, Beam isn't stubborn, the young man yelled.

--Then why did you come down? Kan asked again, looking at the clothes Beam was wearing.

-- Well... someone came and asked me to move the car. Beam couldn't drive the car so he went after P'Kan, the young man said.

--What are you looking at?!

Kan turned to yell at a customer who was staring at Beam's white legs, causing many people to look away at the same time.

Calm down you bastard, Audi immediately reprimanded, who was looking at his friend before turning to smile at the customers seated nearby.

--Hey, they're my customers, said Audi, not so seriously.

Just look… his eyes are looking at my wife, Kan said angrily, causing Beam to freeze slightly.

Beam looked at Kan but didn't know what to say.

--Well, your wife is pretty to look at haha, said Ray, who was following him and responded by trying to challenge Kan, causing Kan to immediately turn to glare at him.

--Damn it!! Kan said in frustration before dragging Beam by the arm, Kan looked at whoever was looking at Beam.

--P'Kan, please slow down, Beam forced himself to say, because Kan was dragging him so fast that Beam couldn't keep up.

--Why, you want to seduce these men?!! Kan turned and yelled, making Beam jump.

--Beam doesn't flirt. Why does P'Kan like to think this about Beam? Was Beam wrong when he rushed to tell Kan to move the car? You would be like that, would you move her? I don't want to for Kan to get so mad with me, Beam said in a disgusted tone.

--Then why don't you put on a coat first

to get out of the car? Kan continued. Although, he was surprised that Beam yelled at him.

--Where do you want Beam to get a coat? Beam asked, making Kan go quiet for a bit as there was no coat in the car.

--Oh my God, Kan cursed because he couldn't argue anymore, then they headed for the car.

Kan had an irritated face when he saw a woman with a smile on her face waiting.

,--I'm moving, wait a minute, Kan said impatiently before opening the car door for Beam to sit down.

Kan reverses the car so the other party can leave easily, but before he does... he

Ray came over and knocked first on

car window. Kan lowered the mirror.

--What the? Kan asked dryly. He was annoyed by Ray's look... That look that was on Beam.

--I wonder if you'll stay here first and have a drink together or go back? Ray asked.

--Oh, I'm lazy and short-tempered, answered Kan.

--And what about Beam? Are you interested in staying? Ray pretended to ask, causing Kan to glare at his friend.

-- No, I'll take him home, said Kan, interrupting the conversation.

Even though Kan hadn't said anything, Beam wanted to go home anyway.

Still no answer, Ray asked.

--Hey Ray, what are you going to do with it? Kan asked with a sullen expression. Ray smiled slightly.

--Nothing, I'm afraid he'll get bored. So I want to ask him out, Ray said with a smile, but Kan wasn't pleased.

--Go, I'll be right back, Kan dismissed his friend before closing the car window and leaving immediately.

--When did you seduce my friend? When

did you seduce my friend Why is he following you like that? Kan asked. Making Beam immediately turn to look at Kan.

Even if I say I wasn't flirting, Kan doesn't believe me anyway, Beam said wearily.

He didn't understand why Kan had to bother him with this all the time, even though Beam himself was doing nothing.

Kan remained silent, not saying anything else, because he knew in his heart that Beam was actually doing nothing. Only the tall figure was upset that Beam was drawing attention to others. Kan drove quietly to Beam's house.

The young man turned to look at Kan.

--Thanks... uh... P'Kan, you know that, right? P'Bee is coming home tomorrow, he asked Beam.

--Hmm...I know, he told me too, Kan replied, making Beam fall silent for a moment before opening the car door and immediately entering the house. Kan left immediate.

Beam entered the room with a weak expression. There was a tingling sensation in his chest as he spoke his sister's name. Blame followed, too.

Beam lay back on the bed with her little hands up to hug her own shirt. Kan's signature scent clinging to his clothes makes Beam feel like he's hugging Kan.

Soon the little figure fell asleep.

...Morning...

Beam got up to shower and get dressed to go downstairs to eat with his mother in the morning.

--Mom, what's wrong?

Beam, who was smiling at his mother in the kitchen, was surprised to see his sister and Kan sitting at the dining room table eating porridge.

--Drink, drink some juice quickly, Bee called to her little brother, smiling.

--How long has P'Bee been here? Beam asked, not daring to look at Kan.

--I arrived at the bus terminal some time ago. So I called Kan to pick me up. Let's just say I called him to wake him up, Bee joked, but Beam didn't find it funny at all.

--Oh... haha, answered Beam calmly before going to see his mother.

--Mom, Beam won't eat. Beam will go to the salon, the young man said before telling his mother, because he didn't want to sit and watch his sister and kan together.

--Why are you in such a hurry? asked the mother.

Beam turned to look at Kan and found a tall figure still staring at Beam. Making Beam to

he quickly turned to his mother.

--Well, I haven't washed the towels yet. Yesterday it was Beam's turn, but Beam forgot, so I'm going to wash them, said the young man.

--But, you better get a snack first, Beam, Bee said to her little brother with concern.

--Wait, Beam can buy milk at 7-Eleven to eat, Beam said again, before giving his sister a wicked smile and rushing to his room to get his bag.

--Beam... Wait, let Kan take you. P'Kan is about to go home right now, Bee said as she saw her brother coming down from the top floor.

Beam paled slightly when he saw Kan staring at him.

--Beam will go alone, Beam finds an excuse not to go with Kan.

Wait, I'll use the car. It's good you're led by Kan, Bee said again.

--Nong Beam, don't you like my face? said these kind words in front of others.

--That's right, didn't P'Kan bring Beam last night? Or what did P'Kan do to anger Bee's younger brother?” the young woman said as she turned to look at him.

No, who dares to do anything to Bee's beloved brother, Kan said, rubbing his head lightly.

This caused Beam, who was sitting there, to feel a sharp pain in his heart.

-Okay, I'll let P'Kan pick me up, Beam quickly left the house.

Kan's brow furrowed slightly before his expression returned to normal. He said goodbye and went to his car.

Get in the car, Kan said softly.

- Well, unlock it, Beam replied with a calm expression, trying to keep the pain inside. Kan looked at Beam and unlocked the door.

The little guy opened the door, sat down and turned to look out of the car, Kan started the car and drove off.

Kan drove without saying anything. But as soon as they reached the drawing room, the tall figure lowered his head a little.

-What happened? Kan asked softly.

Nothing, Beam replied.

Eh, looks like you're going to die, Kan said sarcastically. Beam looked at Kan with sad eyes.

-If Beam dies, Kan will be happy, Beam said sarcastically, making Kan turn around.

--What the hell? why are you being sarcastic Kan asked in a stern voice as he looked at Beam with displeased eyes.

-Then why does Kan have to speak sarcastically to Beam? Beam asked, making Kan så ofte indignant, but he drove the car to the front of the saloon

"Thanks for bringing me," Beam said, then got out of the car before Kan yelled at him, but stopped when Belle arrived at the store in the same

time.

Belle turned and looked at Beam in confusion, then looked at Kan and greeted him warmly before opening the door.

Beam didn't even turn to look at Kan. Kan moved away so it wouldn't be too unusual.

- Mr. Kan, did you bring Beam? Belle asked.

-Um, Beam answered shortly.

--What happened? Belle asked again.

Nothing, Beam said quietly.

Belle didn't expect anything more. The two helped open the store until time passed.

--Beam, Day called yesterday to say he was coming to the salon. Day said if you need anything to call him and let him know, Belle said, remembering.

Beam immediately smiled knowing Day was coming.

-Beam wants to eat grapefruit. Better call him then, Beam said before picking up the phone and calling Day.

-P'Day-ah, are you almost there?” Beam asked immediately when the other party answered the call.party answered the call.

(--Uh.... Just now Day went downstairs to buy things and he doesn't have his phone with him) an unfamiliar male voice came out, making Beam startle.

--Ah...isn't it P'Day?...isn't P'Day coming back to the salon? Then why did he say he would come back today? said the young man again, for he thought that Day was not coming back.

(--He will be back, I just stopped by to buy some things). The other person answered.

--You're a friend of P' Day, right?... So, Beam, can you leave a message for P' Day, please?" Beam will ask the other person to tell Day to buy them grapefruit.

(--Wait a minute, talk to him, he just arrived) the other said before Beam could hear Day.

(--What's going on Beam?) The voice said

he Day.

-P'Day, P'Day, are you going back to the salon? Beam asked.

(--I'm coming back, why? Do you miss me already?)Beam made a confused face, why has P'Day been acting strange lately?

-I miss you, but Beam wants to eat grapefruit haha, Beam said jokingly.

(--You want to eat Nakhon Pathom grapefruit... Hey, fine. I'll buy it for you. Do you want anything else? Tell me now, I'll be back in the store soon and I won't go out to buy, Day said again.

That's it, Beam said.

(--Okay, see you in about two hours. Bye.) Day said before hanging up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
62.6M 3K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...