Tomboy Incineraor x Pokemon T...

Od ImGokuaweeb

Incineraor is a 6ft 5in Fire/Dark type pokemon who's a little too much for trainer. While it looks like she g... Viac

Happy birthday
Know the fight
Heated session(NSFW)
Temper and embarresment
Not What Was Expected.
What Is This a Harem?!
It's Whatever I Guess
Someone's Dream.
Behind The Camera
Lust Filled (NSFW)
Thunderous Flame
Sword and Shield
Evening Things Out
Hypnosis (Creepy/Gore warning)
Illusions
Children of Arceus
Feedback
A Bear Cub and A Kitten
Town Painted Red
Karma's a Bitch
Not Like Everyone Else

The Very Best

429 11 10
Od ImGokuaweeb

Zacian: Brother! You weren't supposed to give her a concussion!

Zamazenta: She's fine I swear! Just out for a couple hours....or days.

Incineroar: (Damn. I honestly thought you would've kicked his ass. Guess the tables were flipped this time huh?)

Y/N: At least one of us got what they wanted.

Incineroar: If you wanna out it that way then sure.

Gloria: Hmm...pull her arm.

Victor: Don't think that's gonna work sis.

Gloria: Ok ok well..I don't know how to get somebody out of a concussion alright.

Victor: It takes about fourteen days for her to come back to her senses. She's not gonna suddenly-

Suddenly she rose to her feet surprising everyone in the room.

Zeraora: Amazing! That was the greatest match of my life! No offense bestie, but he really gave me a run for my money.

Y/N: Did she just wake up from a concussion?

Zeraora: What's that? Is that why my brain was so shaky? Cool!

Zamazenta: There she's fine, now you can't get angry at me sis can ya.

Zacian: You were still too reckless brother. One wrong move and you could've killed her.

Zamazenta: I mean...she a mythical right?

Zacian: Not all of them can take attacks the same way you can.

Victor: Hey sis, there's a Dragonite outside.

Gloria: Well then answer the fuckin door then. He's not just gonna come in and had us the mail bother.

Victor opens the door and the Dragonite quickly looks through his messenger bag.

Dragonite: Greetings! I have a package for a Gloria, Victor, and y/n.

Y/N: Me?

Gloria: That's odd. Um...that would be us.

Dragonite: Great! Here ya go!

Y/N: Who's this from exactly?

Dragonite: I'm not sure. Must some form of fan mail perhaps.

Y/N: Incineroar check if it's a bomb. There no possible way that "fans" could know where I'm at right now.

Zacian: It's not a bomb, but it is something electronic. Perhaps a Rotom?

The group closes the door and opens up the three packages. Gloria received a vhs player, Victor received a note pad, and you revived a vhs tape titled "welcome".

Gloria: Heh haven't seen one of these in a while.

Victor: What's the note pad for?

Y/N: I got a tape. Um...do we have anywhere to plug this stuff in.

Gloria: We could use the old crt upstairs in the attic. Surly it still works after years of no use right?

A couple minutes pass as you all looked in the dusty attic. Luckily with the strength of your Pokémon, it was easy to transport to the living room. You all plug it in before I inserting the vhs tape. As the tv flicker with a ringing sound, and elderly man appeared. His clothes looked like they belonged from a time before you were born and he wore a dirty and torn red hat. It was too dark for anyone of you to notice who they were.

???: Greetings Gloria, Victor, and y/n. I'm glad that this message has reached the three of you in Galar. Before I introduced myself, I'd like to remind Victor to take notes on my words with what I provided him.

Y/N: Zeraora, Incineroar check for some stalker outside.

Gloria: Zacian do the same as the other two.

Zacian: Yes mam.

???: To savor and spoilers, you can simply call me an old man. I'd like to invite you three along with several other trainers around the globe to a special tournament. There are several other rules of course to this tournament, but I'd like explain it all once you gather with the rest. I live at an iconic location in the small area of Pallet Town in the Kanto region. Talk to the professor and wander to the nearest forest under their name. I'll await your arrival, and have a safe travel.

???: Pikachu!

The vhs ejects itself while leaving a trail of film with it. Victor clicked his pen before quickly showing everyone the notes he took.

Y/N: Pallet Town? The Kanto Region?

Gloria: So this mystery man, he seems to know who all of us are. Including our locations at all times. Should we be worried?

Victor: I don't think so. He sounded more like he was inviting us rather than threatening us. Not only that but he said something about other trainers and a tournament.

Y/N: And if it's trap?

Gloria: Then we go together. As cringe as it might sound mate, we're better off with the power of friendship with this one.

Y/N: Booo cringe.

Gloria: Just shut your trap and get yer things ready. We got a region to explore.

Victor: Um...Do we have to leave now?

Gloria: Yes. It's rude to keep your elders waiting.

Y/N: And I just got off the flight here.

Gloria: Do ya have yer Pokéballs?

Y/N: I only have Zeraora's. Incineroar kinda hid hers a long time ago.

Victor: If you were thinking of taking a flying taxi sis we won't all fit. Plus they're on strike from the last time we had people from Unova, meaning that we're in no luck for multiple.

Y/N: Do you still have Cory?

Gloria: Yep. He should be on the roof still.

Y/N: Wait he's on the roof?

Gloria: Yeah, ya didn't notice him huh.

Y/N: I guess I didn't, honestly I don't know how I didn't notice the grey Corvinight on a red roof. I gotta say he's gotten better at not making a single sound, especially for somebody his size.

Gloria: How much does your Incineroar weigh?

Y/N: Around two-thirty.

Victor: Then we could take Cory instead. Cuz it's gonna take us a week to get there by train when we could get there in a couple hours.

Gloria: y/n, you get motion sickness?

Y/N: No...but..Incineroar doesn't like heights.

Gloria: How the fuck is she gonna launch her self hundreds of feet into the sky for a pile driver, but she won't be able to handle flying over the ocean?

Y/N: She just gets caught in the moment?

—moments later———————————————

Cory: Hey! Not to be rude but can you tell her to put her nails away?! My skin ain't impenetrable!

Y/N: I would but I don't think she'll listen if souring over the ocean!

Gloria: Oi! Put yer Fucken claws away or you'll bring us all down into the water!

Incineroar: Bitch don't tell me what to do!

Victor: Oh great...

Gloria: Bitch? Bitch?! Who yet calling a Bitch?! I'll go down there and make sure you get stuck with all the Wailords!!

Y/N: Hey will you both calm down already!

Gloria: FUCK OFF!!
Incineroar: FUCK OFF!!

Victor: Guess we're in the same end of the stick now?

Y/N: How do you deal with your sister?

Victor: Same way you deal with Incineroar.

Cory: We're here! Kanto right?!

Gloria: Finally.

The group slowly defienda from the skies and lands in the middle of a small town. Children could be seen running around playing with their firmed and Pokémon. Gloria takes out a Pokéball and recalls Corvinight. Victor take out his notes and asks for directions.

Gloria: Hey, where'd the bloody shit stain go?

Y/N: She's throwing up in the bushes over there.

Gloria: You gotta teach her how to fly mate. Or at least be less of a bitch for everything she doesn't like.

Y/N: I try but...y'know, stuff's difficult with her.

Gloria: You really had to choose the one who could possible kill you if ya feed her the wrong bag of food.

Y/N: I got there late and she was the only one left ok?

Gloria: Couldn't wake up sooner for a Rowlett or a Poplio huh?

Y/N: Ok I get it I get it.

Incineroar: Alright shithead, now that I'm done puking my guys out why so t we finish that fight earlier eh?

Gloria: For once you and I agree on something asswipe.

Victor: Hey! Both of you! I've got directions to the professor's lab. How about we save the fighting for later and not keep the old man waiting.

Y/N: Agreed. Let's go you two.

Gloria and Incineroar were too busy growling at eachother to listen to you or Victor. You pulled on Incineroar's tail and yank her towards you were gonna follow Victor.

Incineroar: Hey?! Don't pull me there! That's my-

Y/N: I know it's your sensitive area but you won't listen. Come on we have to go somewhere more important then you two can bicker at eachother.

Along with the group you walk towards a laboratory. Inside you see many trainers claims different types of Pokémon along with several scientist conversing with others.

Scientist: Hello and welcome to the world of Pokémon. How may I assist you...oh I see you already have Pokémon. I'm afraid I can't provide you with more as we only allow one per individual.

Victor: Oh I'm we're not here for Pokémon Mister. We have received an invite from an old man telling us to "go with the old professor".

Scientist: Oh. I see.

The scientist quickly ajustes his lab coat and look cautiously around the room.

Scientist: Follow me.

Victor look back at you and shrugged. You all follow the scientist to the back of the lab. He stood infront of a tombstone with a serious face.

Scientist: Stand here and read the name please.

Victor: Um... *clears throat* "Here lies, Professor Samuel Oak".

The scientist started to back away from the group. Incineroar's fue started to tingle as she became alert.

Incineroar: Something's not right.

Gloria: Inteleon!

Victor: Cinderace!

Multiple Pokémon came out from their balls as their names were called. Alert and ready for a fight they stood together with Incineroar when suddenly the group started to float. A purple like aura surrounded them as the area quickly changed.

Y/N: What's going on?!

The Tombstone started to fade away into a large door. The grass field soon turned gloomy and dark. The group falls to the ground and quickly get to their feet. They stood in front of what looked like a worn down mansion.

Gloria: Alright who's the one with the parliament tricks!

Victor: I don't think this is a trick sis.

Victor quickly noticed something. The notes on his pad had disappeared and had changed into one word.

Y/N: Welcome?

Gloria: So we're not under shrooms?

Victor: I don't think so.

Cinderace: This doesn't feel like anything I've been through.

Inteleon: We're somewhere high and distant.

Incineroar: I can hear people. Coming from the there.

The doors creaked open and revealed a road to the mansion.

Y/N: That's a long way up.

The group started to walk towards the mansion but something seems off. The mansion seems to get closer and closer like if it was alive. With the blink of an eye everyone was suddenly transported inside of it.

???: So your finally here. Took you three forever.

Y/N: Oh perfect. It's you again.

Gloria: Oh how wonderful is Ass Catchup.

Ash: It's Ash Ketchum, dickhead.

Gloria: Aw and he talks back. How adorable.
Victor: Hehe..

Ash: The balls you must have to talk to me like that shit stain.

Gloria: I'll always have more balls than you cuz of that child like body your stuck with forever.

Ash: Anyways, the old dude told me to get you guys inside.

Y/N: Has he told his name yet?

Ash: Nope. He actually haven't revealed himself yet. Probably because he needed all his guest in the same room. However even though it's self explanatory, I suggest that we all should have our Pokémon ready incase it's a creep.

Y/N: Agreed. Come on Incineroar.

You entire the mansion. Somehow it feels warmer inside even though it bared high ceilings. Ash walks you all to a room we're multiple trainers stood and chatted.

???: Today is chewsday right?

???: You mean Tuesday? Yes today is Tuesday.

???: You actually caught gem all in your region?

???: I can show you my Pokédex if you want proof.

???: Oh guys they're here.

The room became quieter as you walked in.

Victor: Um....
Gloria: *clears throat*

Y/N: H-hey there?

???: Seriously? This is the last couple of trainers? Honestly I expected more, but I guess we'll have to do with this pile of disappointments.

???: Red! Excuse him he doesn't mean it. He's Red and I'm Leaf.

???: You can call me Ethan.

???: Lyra

???: I'm Kris! Nice to meet you.

???: Hilbert.

???: And Hilda!

???: Lucas here!

???: Dawn, that's me!

???: Brendan.

???: May.

???: Nate and she's Rosa.

???: Hi.

???: Florian!

???: Juliana. Pardon them.

???: And we're chase and Elaine!

Gloria: Even invited Fucken children. Unbelievable.

Victor: Language. Excuse her, I'm Victor and this is my sister Gloria. Our friend back there is y/n and I assume you've met Ass?

Ash: Ash.

Victor: Ash.

Red: Who the so called "very best"? Yeah we've met him, pretty disappointing how he's a grown ass man who still acts like a child.

Y/N: Is disappointment your favorite word?

Red: No it isn't. That title belong to "victory".

Y/N: (im totally already liking this group of people)

???: Ahem. Welcome to my home. I appreciate your arrival to this distant land.

The room full of trainers turns to the sound of a kindred spirit. From the entrance of the room stood an benign old man with a Pikachu sitting in his shoulder. He smiled as he clapped his hands together.

???: Now then, ready for a challenge?

May: Not to sound like a bother but shouldn't we at least get your name. For all we know you could kidnapped us.

Ethan: She's right. After all you did send us a box which I'm pretty sure we all thought was a bomb.

All: Agreed.

???: Right right, we're are my manners? You can call me "the very best, that no one ever was".

The old man tipped his old and torn hat as he look mysteriously at the group.

???: My name is Ash Ketchum. A Pokémon trainer with years of experience.

Y/N: Y-your Ash?

Red: Don't believe it. He's Ash.

Ash: Yeah that's my name. Enough with the games-

???: This ain't a game you faker. I'm why your popular show is based off of...Garfield..

Ash: How did you-

Florian: Garfield? Your name's Garfield?

Garfield: Yeah so?

Leaf: Now that you think about it. I can see it, he just looks like a very old version of Garfield.

Y/N: Any thoughts you two?

Gloria: Not a clue.
Victor: I can see it, but it's more like squinting at the idea y'know?

Ash: Forgive me if I may have caused some confusion. But that is my name. My only undeniable evidence is the way you came. And my best friend here Pikachu who has stuck with me since the first day our adventure began.

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Dawn: Hmm? Can he not talk like the rest of the Pokémon?

Ash: I'm afraid not. Usually during the second stage of their evolution they can speak fluently that language of their region. But he's a rare type of Pokémon, one that could only pronounce his name.

Brendan: How odd.

Ash: Now that I've delayed this further. I'm afraid it's time to tell you why I've called you all. You're all great in your very own ways. Most of you have become champions over champions. I wanted to simply test my skills against yours. But in order to do that, I would have to challenge the strongest of you all.

Red: Alright then, let's go old man.

Victor: Hey who said you were the strongest?

Brendan: Yeah! Who said.

Gloria: Oi shut your traps! The elderly are talking!

Hilda: Yeah like the Scottish twig said!

Gloria: Twig? Scottish Twig?!

Y/N: Guys can we not?

Hilbert: Hilda, Calm down.

Leaf: Could all of you show some manners? Meaning you too Red.

Red: I'll show some manners when someone is strong enough to shut me up.

Incineroar: ENOUGH! Alright?! E-fucking-nough!

The room becomes quite as they stare back at you and Incineroar. You cover your face in embarrassment as she continues to assert her dominance over everyone. Eventually she lets Ash speak again with everyone under the threat of a German suplex if they were to make a sound.

Ash: Um...A-as I was saying, I would like to test all of your skills against mine. There would be a prize of course. A legendary Pokémon of your choosing.

Red: Maybe I can't speak for all of us, but I'm pretty sure we all own some legendary type of Pokémon.

Ash: All? I do not think so. One of you has something along their power, but born differently. Either way young man, you do not have the same Pokémon as all the other regions. I've kept my eye very carefully on you all. Which is why this is a chance for all of you to seek each others strength. The rules are rather simple too. You're only allowed to use three of your six Pokémon, the fights could happen at any moment in any location, and no killing.

Lyra: And if your not watching?

Ash: Then it would be unfortunate.

At the words of the kindred old man your heart started to sink. Knowing the power that Gloria and Victor possessed, you couldn't imagine what everyone else in the room had.

Ash: However it's just an invite o course your more than welcome to-

Y/N: I'm in.

Ash looked your way with a serene smile. He saw a brace trainer reward for a challenge, but inside you were fearful and didn't k ow why you agreed to such terms. You even left Incineroar shocked.

Victor: I'm in too.

Hilda: Same here.

Everyone agreed to the terms. Before you left his place you were properly fed by others along with him. After being teleported once more you were separated from other trainers and spread out randomly throughout Kanto. Looking for civilization, you notice that your were being followed by one of the trainers.

Incineroar: Should I-

Y/N: Let em follow us. I'm pretty sure we're just looking for a way out of here too are we?

Incineroar: But it's the Red guy. He seems like an asshole. And I can tell because being an asshole to others is my thing.

Y/N: Even if it's him, we don't want to make the first move. Well sleep at the Pokécenter or at a hotel. Until then, we wait for him to make the first move.

Incineroar: Even if he does hit us first, we don't have a third. It's just me and Zeraora.

Y/N: You don't think I know that?

Incineroar: I'm not saying that. All I'm saying is where are we gonna get a third? Everyone is a stripper, Rilaboom doesn't fight he just tosses people which isn't gonna help every time.

Y/N: What about Meowscarada?

Incineroar: Dude, the way she's built I don't think last a second against these guys. Didn't she say that should couldn't fight anyways?

Y/N: You're right and I hate you for being right.

Red starts to pick up his pace and walks next to the two of you. He fixes his hat as he puts his hands in his jacket.

Red: So, your one of Aloha's greatest huh?

Y/N: Yeah. What about it?

Red: Never seen her before. What is she? Fire? Normal?

Y/N: Not gonna tell you.

Red: Fine by me.

Y/N: So, why haven't you started a fight yet? He did away that it could happen anywhere at anytime.

Red: There no need to. You and your....Pokémon, aren't silent. I overheard your struggle which is why I'm gonna wait patiently until you get another one.

You three reach a nearby town and walk to the entrance of a Pokécenter. Red takes a different path into the small town while you rest with Incineroar waiting for the sun to rise.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

6K 116 19
Rules: Don't judge this ship. (sorry if you don't like) A 2 year-old Litten lost his parents in a hurricane accident and is now search of a new life...
66.8K 1.3K 48
[ this fic was discontinued] In which a girl named annalece lives in the world of pokemon, entirely bent on hatred towards them. Why? Because she wa...
109K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
1.9K 51 22
The world of Pokémon is not as beautiful as you may imagine. Getting electrocuted by a Pichu is not something you can just laugh off. Being hit dead...