Bubble Boy

By Klarejika

Can Jimin's "colourful nature" and sincere love impress his arrogant and cold boss? Will Jimin find happiness... More

Hi! Hello!
Foreword and Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. (M)
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17. (M)
18.
19.
20.
21. (M)
22.
23. (M)
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31. (M)
32.
33. (M)
34.
35. (M)
36.
37.
38.
39.
41. (M)
42.
43.
44. (M)
45. (M)
46.
47.
48.
49. (M)
50.

40.

221 13 1
By Klarejika

See, honey you are making huge progress! You are amazing.

It was a week what I was at home from hospital and I started walking without cruthes's support.

Yeah papa, you are amazing.

Minji and Jungkook cheered me in my every step. But I was still limping and my leg hurted a lot.

But what botred me worst was Jungkook. He avoided me, we never were alone. And when I came in our bedroom and he was there he ran away or just pretended sleeping.

I guess he felt disgusted by my limping and my scar, it was really huge and ugly scar from middle of my inner thight to middle of my inner calf

I was in shower and remebered the last time we made love. It was so long I missed him, I missed his touch and sweet words. After our hospital moment nothing happened between us, not even cuddling.

I lean my forehead on wall in shower and started to cry. I was alone at home, so I didn't held back and let my poor soul take out my misery

I ended siting on floor, under a running shower, hugging my knees, sobbing aloud.

Jimin? I heard shocked voice. I raise my head up and gasped

Baby, what happened to you? Jungkook asked and ran after me in shower, kneeled next to me and hugged me. He was fully dressed, he didn't care about his expensive suit, he only took out his wallet and phone.

But I couldn't stop my sobbing. I burst into tears and sobs even more, unable to say a word. I wanted so badly to say it would be okay, but I couldn't get a word out.

I..II then I only shooked with my head. He cupped my face and I looked in his eyes and then I pulled him closer by his collar and conected our lips

And I wasn't able to stop kissing him. He froze, broke our kiss and looked at me.

Jimin, we can't do this.

Please, I need it, I need you. I said and looked in his eyes with so much beg in my eyes.

Jimin, he whispered but then he conected our lips nd pulled me closer to him. So my naked body collided with his dressed one.

Ahh, Jungkook. I moaned when he kissed my neck and stroked my butt

I started un-dressing him

No, baby. We can't, please He said in un-happy voice

Jungkook, please. I almost cried in despair

FUCK! He uttured. He let me take off his suit jacket and shirt. But grabbed my hands when I was about to open his belt and un-zipped his pants

I looked at him and he shooked his head. We can't Jimin, we can't baby. He lean his forehead on mine and sighed.

I took my hands down, stopped the watter and was about to leave the shower.

But he grabbed me and pulled me back to him.

It doesn't mean that I don't want to Jimin.

Of course, I finally said something, then I turned around and did few steps. I heard like something wet fell on ground and suddenly I was in his embrance, he carried me in bridal style in our bedroom,

Remember that I warned you! He said with clenched jaws and threw me on my bed.

I noticed, that he was also naked and I couldn't help smiling.

..

Sumin was sitting in her parent's house. She faced terrified when they were talking about Alice's condition.

The poor girl broke down, I don't know what happened to her. But she is in asylum and we can't speak with her, no one can't visit her. I tried to speak with her mother, but she forbiden to everyone except her and her husband to visit Alice.

If my brother will alive, it will never happened.

Yes, definatelly not Sumin thought and then she looked at her father

Dad?

Yes, baby?

I need a favour

Of course. What do you need?

My friend, he adopted a child, but I don't think that it could be legally. Because it's korean citizen, they both are and he adopted him in Africa's orphanage.

But the correct procedure should be to send the child in korean orphanage and then addopt him, right?

Yes, but if he adopted the child already. Why to be bothering with it?

I'm affraid that someone would attac it and the child will be take away from him.

Oh, yes that's possible. If he adpoted him from Africa's orphanage, so in the worst case scenario, the baby would be transfered back there and waiting for the adoption process, which can take several months or even years

And is something here what he do for it? To be it legally now?

Of course, he can. He can contact the Africa's orphanage. They will send him transfer papers and then he will co-working by the adoption authority here in Seoul and then the child will be legally his.

Oh, OK, that sounds good. Sumin smiled at her father, but her smile turned in devil grinn when her parents turned to each other to discusse something.

So, she thought, I got you Jimin. I will take your child away from you. And then I will adopt him and Jungkook wil come as moth after him. And he will be mine, when I will come back with his son as queen of safety.

Now only figured from which fucking orphanage he adopted the fucking child.

Alice was sitting on some chair, her mother and her step father their attorney and prosecutor were right next to her.

Mr. Jeon hasn't filed a criminal complaint, so you can leave mrs.Khan

Detective told to Alice and she looked at him. Visibly lost her weight, pale with dark circles under her eyes.

Why? I did it. I attacked Jimin. I killed him, I deserve to go in jail. She cried, her mother grabbed her shaking hands

Mr.Jeon is alive, miss Khan. He sustained many injuries, but he survived. He was released from hospital last week and is now recovering at home

And as mr.Kim, he pointed at prosecutor, can witness mr.Jeon forgave you. You are free without any lawsuite.

Alice looked at Namjoon with teary eyes

He is really alive?

Yes, Namjoon said without any emotion in his face and handed her some papers

You are banned for life from coming within 100 meters of Jeon Jimin, Jeon Jungkook or their children. or contact any of his family in any way. If you violate the ban, you will be immediately transferred back to the treatment center for a period of not less than 2 years.

Do you understand?

Yes

So sign the papers please.

Yes, but I...

Yes?

I need to apologize, I need to talk to Jimin and apologize

I see, in that case you can write a letter and give it to your lawyer. And I personally guarantee to give this letter to Mr. Jeon

Okay, thank you.

And... Su... Alice wanted to asked something, but her mother squeezed her hand thight, so Alice went quiet.

Ok, so I think we are done here, Namjoon said, took the signed papers, bowed to all of them and left the office.

He sat in car and smile at passanger who was waiting there

Hi, beautiful

Hi, my strong prosecutor, you are so sexy

Wanna go in some hotel?

Again a hotel? Can we go in your apartment?

No, because my husband wouldn't love it

Screw him

Namjoon smirked and petted a thight of the person. Oh come on you know I love him.

More then me?

Equally

Tss, he isn't that pretty

Hm he is the most beautiful person who I ever saw.

You are horrible seducer, Joonie

Namjoon started laugh and kissed Jin's lips.

I love you, baby.

I love you too

Wanna visit Jimin? Namjoon asked and Jin smiled

Yes, he is all alone in their big house.

Really? So that's a big no for visit him

What? You are jealous over Jimin?

Yes

Why?

Did you saw him?

Jin started laugh and kissed his husband again. You're so funny Come on, drop me there.

Fine, but in evening

Everything

Really?

Of course

Namjoon smirked and drove away to drop his amazing husband after his friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 12.9K 40
Jungkook and Jimin hate each other's guts. Feeling get messed up. But will it be easy for both of them to change each other's perspective. To know ea...
134 7 7
Way back then, there was a group of 7 boys who were famous for their good looks and intelligence. However, Jimin and Jungkook were the closest ones i...
23.7K 1K 14
Jimins long time crush is finally showing signs of liking him.......or is he.
1M 49.7K 44
(EDITED) Taehyung was a sassy boy who never gave a shit about anyone.. everyone just wanted to claim him but he never let this happen. Jungkook bein...