MEGA Smut-Shots

Oleh jamalgripperton46290

What up PaRtY pPl๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ Welcum to dee extraordinary world of โœจMAGNUM DONGSโœจ We greet you with... Lebih Banyak

A/N
The Sharpest Tool In The Shed (Shrek x Lord Farquaad)
Getting Freaky On a Friday Night (Pico x Boyfriend)
The Wall Around Our Love (Donald Trump x Elmo)
Banging Into You (Bing x Bang)
Above and Beyond (Kwazii x Peso)
A Juicy Big Mac, Please (Ronald McDonald x Kurger Bing)
A Warm Welcome (Cookie Monster x Elmo)
Sweet Puddin' (Harley Quinn x The Joker)
The Suffocating Scent Of Lust (Joe Biden x Donald Trump)
Call Me By Your Name (Carl Wheezer x Lil Nas X)
A/N

Blinding Lights and Secret Doors (Hub x Bub)

80 0 0
Oleh jamalgripperton46290

A/N

WE'RE BACK :)))) Enjoy lil' broskis <3

•••

Time flies, goes by like a faint and succinct rustle among the strong, rustling wind. Hell, just a couple months ago Bub was watching the children gleefully play outside, while decorations of fluorescent pumpkins adorned the scene, as well as the occasional 'Trick or Treat' exchanged by exuberant little children buzzing with excitement and pride, showing all of their winnings of candy to their friends, as if they were intricate pieces of treasures, only to be shown to the most trustworthy of people. And then came Thanksgiving. Nothing too special, just Bub showing up to his parent's house for some family gathering being held, and jacking off harshly into his hand shortly after the boredom was too much to overcome by himself.

And jacking off has always been one of Bub's (not many) talents, as he'd like to boast to everyone. He's fantastic, heck, maybe even the greatest. He knows the right amount of pressure to apply, the perfect rhythm, all the key spots, and that flawless angle and position of his wrist where it isn't bound to get as worked up as most of the population's "Average Noob Whacking", as he likes to call it. He might be the ultimate and unmatched whacker off-er or jerk off-er (however you'd wish to call it) in his own eyes, but reality doesn't always live up to the rad expectations we make up in our heads. I'll just cut to the chase and tell you that Bub's just a sad, pathetic little virgin (womp womp). Living his life miserably fucking his hand because no one else is there to do it for him. How utterly sad. (#Lcantrelate).

Okay, well, easing off the harshness here for a lil', let's move onto Hub, our fellow yellow storybot. Looks can deceive, as they like to say, because Hub was often described as an outgoing and friendly fella, usually the one coming up with unusually fun ideas to spend the time, mostly really fuckin' weird. Like that one time he somehow convinced the whole gang to piss in this bigass bucket, to later use the liquid and pour it down at people from his 4th floor. But fun nonetheless. What most didn't and wouldn't expect, was that he had a rather interesting sex life. I mean, c'mon, you wouldn't really be able to predict that some fidgety yellow dude whose stature would fool you into thinking he was a pubescent, moody teenager going on a no-deodorant strike, could name even the wildest positions in bed in less than a minute or two. Well actually, most teenagers nowadays probably could, but like, let's dwell on the good ol' 19-somethings, 'kay? (neither of us was born then but whatever don't come at us pls). Back in the days and stuff, or whatever boomers say these days, I don't know.

Needless to say, while one got bitches, the other one didn't, and was probably getting his dick stuck in something that wasn't a cunt. Like, dude, how much of a virgin can one really be? Bub is the robot embodiment of that.

Well, Hub was pretty well-known around storybot-ville, so naturally, he got invited to some random Christmas party held at some pothead he knew's house, not to toot his own horn, but he was kinda famous around these regions, he was humble about it though, like the cool dude he was #humblestorybotdudeyourockman.

So yeah, Hub being all humble and stuff, accepted the nice invitation, manners and all. And just like in any other story, this is the event where the two oblivious characters meet, and in our stories, end in both of em' fucking, cuz duh. You know what you clicked on anyways, pls keep reading chickadee, we wanna be famous :)))

No one really knows how Bub got there, but he did, m'kay? (I'm feelin kinda lazy rn and making another backstory is kinda exhausting yk sorry chickadoodles momma humpty still loves u)

Anyways,

It was reaching around 11:00 at night, and all the happy storybots were in the exciting midst of getting ready for a fun, gay ol' night with their friends, probably to just end up smoking that wild hippie lettuce and dropping dead on the couch after a couple shots, but at least it was all in loving company, and at the end of the day, that's all that really matters <3 (awwww)

Bub was being an absolute loner in a dark corner, the colorful, bright lights cascading byzantine shadows across his pumpkin-orange hued robot features, the speakers were blasting some random ass song that said something along the lines of someone's cock being bigger than yours? Bub didn't know, he didn't really listen to music (shame on u bub soad is rad asf bro #cigarosupremacy🧎‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙏✝️). His friend apparently ditched him for some hunk like 3 steps into the house. Fantastic.

So alone he was, scanning the crowd before him moshing to some song he didn't know, having what seemed like a good time. He was really debating on finding the nearest bathroom to jack off in because being in a party with nobody at your side is pretty sad and very, very boring.

He was about to flip a coin to decide his lonely dick's fate, when he felt a soft tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he was met with a rather good-looking storybot, roughly his height.

"Hey, haven't seen you around, you new here?" The amber toned fellow shouted over the deafening noise.

"What? Oh, uh, no. Just here with a friend... I think. She kinda ditched me."

"Oh, bummer man, sorry about that. Uh, can I sit here?" Hub gestured at the chair beside Bub. Having nothing better to do (other than jacking off), Bub nodded, moving aside slightly to accommodate space for this new hunk.

"What's a cute guy like you doing alone in here, then?" Hub smirked, inching slightly closer to the orange robot.

"Actually, I just kinda got here, y'know? This stuff isn't really my scene, not gonna lie," Bub rambled on, "And I got here with my friend like 20 minutes ago, and it kinda sucks 'cause I picked my good ratty jeans for this, and like, not even 5 seconds into this place, and some dude starts flirting with her and then just like that, bam, she's gone. So then, I'm like: 'should I jack off or something?', so I was gonna flip a coin and then you came so like, here we are now, I guess."

Listening intently to his whack ass story, Hub let out a small chuckle, kind of mesmerized with this dude, he surely wanted to know more about him.

"What? Shit gets boring, y'know? And jacking off is the next best thing on my list."

"So, I take it you just randomly jack off when you're bored?" Hub laughs.

"Y'know what? Forget it, I probably should be getting home anyway or something." Bub huffed, annoyed. Getting up from his seat a little more dramatically than he probably should've, but he lived for drama and shit, like the little fucker he was.

Strong hands pulled him back and down onto Hub's lap. And correct him if he was wrong, but was that a semi digging into his ass? Damn, who knew a lame ass virgin could make that happen?

Maybe he was imagining things, or maybe someone spiked his drink, but surely, he couldn't make that happen all by himself, could he?

"I was gonna ask you to spend your lonely little Christmas with me. I've been eyeing you a lot tonight, but you're an oblivious one, aren't you?" Hub hums seductively, hands tightly gripping Bub's waist, his mouth starting to ghost across the back of his neck, sending tiny shocks of pleasure down the orange robot's spine.

Eventually, Bub dragged the hunk by the hand and ran with him to the nearest available room, checking that it was empty and free of storybots high off their shit, he locked the door behind them successfully.

As cool and controlled as Bub was trying to play it, he was wracking his brain for possible ways to tackle this... Situation.

I mean, he had already embarrassed himself enough earlier, so he wasn't just gonna tell the dude 'hey brah, I'm kind of a virgin so take it real vanilla on me, 'kay?'. Hell no.

But he figured he'd watched plenty of stuff on the internet, so he knew the gist of it, you could say.

It was probably the adrenaline speaking for him or something, because next thing he knew, some unknown force was making him pull the hunk's jeans down, or at least attempt to, cuz those shits wouldn't come down as much as he pulled on them, the hunk had cake. What a lucky bonus!

"A feisty one, are we?"

He was already thinking of all the ways he'd go with this, his head continuously chanting yes, yes, yes, yes. When it suddenly dawned upon him, he hadn't properly introduced himself to the 'hunk' as he'd been calling him in his head all this time. Dammit, way to go, Bub.

"Uh, not to like, ruin the moment we're having here, but I figured if I want to moan your name as loud as I can and until my lungs give out, I need to know it and stuff," Bub awkwardly smiled rather sheepishly, "Uh, by the way, I'm Bub."

"Oh, yeah. I'm Hub... Uh, nice to meet you? Can you please get on with it, though? My dick's killing me here."

"Uh, yeah, sorry."

Well at least that was out of the way, now he could finally get through with the fun part. It shouldn't be too hard right? (ha, hard. lolsies i'm so silly)

He was a hectic flurry of emotions, up until the jeans finally came off. And he saw the outline of his first ever dick. He was about to suck that thing! Him! Bub Storybot was accomplishing a major milestone today! He almost wanted to take a quick picture posing next to it and keep it in his wallet or something. Hooray for him(?)

Soon after, the moment of truth was here. It felt like the world was spinning in slow fucking motion, all his life was leading to this very moment. He almost shed a tear over this random dude's dick, seriously.

And so, the boxers came off, and woah.

Merry fuckin' Christmas.

Bub's jaw hung agape at the mesmerizing sight, what used to be a semi hard cock was now fully up, the vein on the underside of Hub's length pulsed with blood racing down to his painfully hard dick. The tip leaked slimy little beads of pre-cum sliding down the fiery, angry tip. Bub salivated at the very thought of wrapping his lips around it. So that's exactly what he did.

Capturing Hub's tip in the warm cavity of his mouth, Bub circled it with his tongue while soaking in the small grunts that left Hub as he did so. After some more teasing, Hub grew irritated at Bub's antics and grabbed the back of his head, shoving his length down his throat. Bub's gags filled the pretty cramped room they were both in, the soft yellow hue of the old light encompassed the two and seeped out the small crack at the bottom of the door, along with the sound of Hub's grunts and moans.

Drool coated Hub's length and slid down Bub's chin as he bobbed his head along his length, hands placed on Hub's meaty thighs and eyes tracing over his sweaty features. Wobbly shelves creaked slightly as Hub tilted his head back in pleasure, old ornaments rolled down the slanted shelves and weathered tinsel crunched noisily beneath the weight of his head.

Bub traced the bumps of prominent veins that lined his cock either his tongue, eliciting sounds of pure pleasure from Hub. Prior quiet and kind of unnoticeable groans and grunts soon turned into loud and very noticeable moans, groans and the occasional whimper. Hub's cock twitched deep in Bub's thoat as he fought the need to gag and swallowed every inch Hub had.

Stars exploded infront of Hub's eyes as he felt himself emptying his load in Bub's mouth. Catching his breath as he slumped against the wall and soaked in the few remaining sparks that still burned after he came, Hub clamped Bub's jaw shut with his hand as the other plugged his nose so Bub had no other option than to swallow every last drop.

Hub yanked Bub's pants down, the thicker piece of denim scraping against Bub's two voluptuous planets and bunching up at his ankles. Grabbing the weathered tinsel in his hands, Hub tightly tied the material around both of Bub's wrists behind his back as he lined his saliva covered cock up with Bub's slightly puckered chocolate starfish.

Bub could barely register the fact that his wrists were restrained behind his back, his pants were down and Hub's body was pressed flush against his back before Hub plunged the entirety of his length into him. A loud yelp (that was more kinda like a loud moan) fell from Bub's lips as Hub continued to thrust inside him at an organ rearranging pace. The door they were currently fucking against rattled and creaked under the borderline animalistic way they were going at it.

What was left of Hub's self-control immediately crumbles and dissolved into nothingness once he'd heard whimpers spill from Bub's tongue, along with the chant of his name that sounded as if he was worshipping Hub's very existence. Roughly pounding into Bub, Hub had a vice-like grip on his fiery orange skin that was now glazed in sweat from the boiling atmosphere of the stuffy cupboard.

With one last deep and gut splitting thrust, Hub spilled all his cum inside Bub. The two were left with white blinding their visions at the sound crushing pleasure that still flowed through their veins before they put in their clothes once again and straightened themselves out.

After some time, it finally dawned upon Bub that he'd just fucked the chunk of a hunk in a damn storage cupboard like fuckin animals. Down and dirty against a door, even that was mind-boggling to him (even though the second he gets a little to bored at any function he's up and off to the nearest restroom or empty room for the wank of his life that leaves his hand cramped up, a tad sore and slightly stuck in the circular position).

It also occurred to him that he'd probably not see or hear from Hub for a while since they only knew each other's name before they rushed off to a cupboard to blow off some steam only to part ways not long after the best lay of each of their lives. Stuffing his hands into his pockets to seem a little less awkward, he felt something crinkling in his palm. He took the thing out and, lo and behold, it was a small note.

2 434-5508

Round 2?

- Hub

Looks like it's gonna be a very merry Christmas this year.

•••

A/N

KFHISGBFHJEDHFGEHDJFGHFEGHBDFJKIUUYGWHEDFJUYEWDGHJUIYUGFGBH

I MISSED YA LIL' CHICKADOODLES

RadHumptyTrumpty here, and I wanna apologize for not being here for like, what. 3 months?

But, alas, we made it and I was very happy to go back to writing again (the last 3 fics were all solely written by pookie jamal) I came up with this random idea laying awake on my bed and staring at the ceiling. I wrote pretty much most of it, and not to brag or anything, but I think this is my best work humor and grammatical wise :)

We both listened to Radio/Video an ungodly amount of times while making this chapter, so thank you father Serj, we owe ya bro <3

Although Siamese Dream kept me fucking poetically soaring. One of the bestest albums ever wtf its amazing ily Siamese Dream. Cried like twice when Luna started playing, that shit gets me every single time. Thanks for that, father Billy, ur so metal ily <3

Can't forget ma beautiful golden boys. Bullets kept me alive and still does like every second ever. #IBYMBYBMYLSUPREMACY. Love ya lots pookie Gerard <3333333333333333333333333333

Oh and thank you Mozzie, you save me constantly. Meat Is Murder is better than The Queen Is Dead come at me idgaf I stand by my beliefs. Still love TQID a lot tho, but MIM has my heart (My fav is Barbarism Begins At Home and The Headmaster's Ritual btw. Literal gold. Amen). Thanks for that, old man Mozzah <3

I used this fic as an excuse to bully Bub, idk why I just don't like him, Hub's better. Whatever.

I had so much fun writing this, and hope you had fun reading it :)

Mama loves u chickadoodles <33333

-

HI PEEPS, Jamal Gripperton here. It's been a long while since we've posted (like 2 months so like a really long time and stuff). There's a lotta things I gotta tell y'all so I'm gonna go through it kinda quickly.

Firstly, sorry for not puttin somethin out for a while its just been a lil busy and stuff and there was a lotta kinnktober, nnn and kinkmas stuff we were gonna put out earlier and stuff.

Thirdly, if you read the first A/N you'd know that Beezy Bee is now Rad Humpty Trumpty which to the new readers that'll see this after all of the chapter endings and stuff are changed this won't really matter but yea Beezy Bee will now reside in our hearts and stuff.

Fourthly, 1.7K?!?!?!?!?!!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FLIPITTY FUCK !?!?!? THANKS LIL PEEPS Literally bouta die cuz alla y'alls are so rad and got a special place in my heart and the journey we've been through so far is like fuckin majestical and I can't put into words how grateful I am for every single one of them reads and the loyal peeps who come back when we drop another banger.

So yea there's that.

(did y'all catch sneaky lil am reference?)

Keep readin this shit, we're really cool.

Have a good one ppls :)

- RadHumptyTrumpty and Jamal Gripperton <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

101K 12K 19
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
966K 59.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
832K 18.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

467K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...