Kan & Beam (Love Syndrome)

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3 🔞
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6 🔞
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 9 🔞
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15 🔞
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19 🔞
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22 🔞
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER -30
CHAPTER - 1 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 2 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 3 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 4 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 5 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 6 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 7 Joe & Graf 🔞
CHAPTER - 8 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 9 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 10 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 11 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 12 Joe & Graf
CHAPTER - 1 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 2 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 3 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 4 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 5 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 6 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 7 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 8 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 9 Audi & Phon
CHAPTER - 10 Audi & Phon

CHAPTER - 8

2.8K 49 18
By unaisaas

--The drink has arrived, a woman sitting next to Ray said before sliding a beautiful glass full of sparkling blue water in front of Beam.

--Uh... it is.

Beam hesitated, not daring to drink.

--Drink, it's not bitter, taste it, said the woman smiling.

Beam turned to look at Kan and saw that the tall figure was also looking at him. Beam reached for the cocktail glass and slowly picked it up and took a sip, as he had never had a drink before.

Hmm.

Beam made a soft sound of satisfaction, admitting that the cocktail tasted quite sweet, not as bitter as it had been said.

--How are you? Ray asked.

Uh… well, that's delicious, Beam said hesitantly, not being used to talking to Ray much.

Beam secretly looks at Kan, but Kan gets up and snuggles into the young woman. Beam saw her and felt a sharp pain in his heart because Kan is acting like Beam doesn't care at all, but he stopped and thought that the person Kan should be worried about was his sister to Bee. It wasn't too late to talk to Kan, but an employee came and whispered something in his ear, he immediately stood up and Beam grabbed his arm.

Where are you going? Beam asked quickly.

I'm going to see Audi, Kan replied

I'm going with you, said the young man, because he didn't want to be alone with a group of strangers.

-- No, you have to stay here and wait. If you can't wait, go home, Kan said in a stern voice and looked at Beam with fierce eyes.

Beam's face fell slightly before a
lowly let go of Kan's arm.

I can sit and wait, replied the young man slow.

Kan looked at the small figure before whispering to Ray and walking to the back of the pub.

--Wait a minute, sit down, drink and wait for Kan here, Ray said.

Beam could only sit and drink while he waited. When his glass was empty, Ray proceeded to order another. There was always a woman sitting next to Ray waiting to talk to him.

-- Go sit down and pinch his cheeks,

Ray said to the girl sitting next to him, because now the girl said she was going to sit next to Beam and pinch his cheeks.

--Well, Ray is cute, like a doll. If you dress him up as a woman, she will be beautiful, said the woman, smiling.

As he touched Beam's hair and pulled an elastic band from his own pocket to tie her hair, Beam couldn't resist because he was starting to feel dizzy and besides, the girl trusted him.

It's a boy, Eve Ray replied.

You see, wow, Ray, look how cute. Eve was very satisfied with her work.

Ray can't help but think that Beam was really cute with his hair tied like that, because it clearly reveals Beam's distinctive soft face.

--Eh, like a tadpole, said the girl named Koi, with a grin at Beam.

You better come out and dance with me, don't listen to those fools here, Eve teased before lifting Beam's arm.

A small figure began to laugh at the cocktail she was drinking, plus she wanted to

to have fun, so he agreed to it

follow Eve.

The rhythm of the music made Beam feel good, because he had never been in a place like this before. Although, he is not very good at dancing. But, despite this fact, it attracts the lustful eyes of tourists.

Beam took off his outer coat, leaving only a T-shirt and knee-length pants, his face was flushed, his eyes were sweet, and a few young people dared to come to him to dance.

Where did Beam go, Ray? Kan's tall figure turned to the table.

After talking to his dear friend, but when he turned back he could no longer see the young man's small body. So he turned and asked his friend in a harsh tone.

Huh, um, curious? Look over there... That's cool, Ray said with a smile and pointed to the front of the stage where there was live music.

Kan immediately turned to look before gritting his teeth and watching the Beam figurine dance, flanked by a handsome young man who danced with him. But, Beam doesn't seem to notice that the other side is caressing his waist.

Who kicked him out?

Kan cursed angrily and approached Beam.

Mmmm!

Where are you going? Kan, come with me.

The girl named Kot immediately grabbed Kan's arm. Kan turned and left.

-- You don't have to touch me, it's annoying to stay here! Kan said making the girl angry.

Haha!

Ray chuckled seeing the shocked expression of the girl who had never seen Kan with such a look. As for Kan, he heads towards Beam.

Suddenly!

Kan grabbed the young man's slender arm hard, causing Beam to fall hard onto Kan's strong chest.

--Ah... P 'Kan, cried the young man to the tall figure with a sweet smile.

--What the hell are you doing? Kan shouted, causing the surrounding youths to retreat immediately as they know Kan well.

But instead of showing fear, Beam wrapped his arms around Kan's neck.

-- P'Kan, let's dance… Beam said in a voice so soft it was heartbreaking.

This lets Kan know that Beam was drunk.

--How many drinks did you have?!! Kan asked as the tourists danced around him.

Beam tilted his head to think for a moment before holding up four fingers.

Four glasses!! You never drank, why did you drink four drinks?!! Eve, why? did this idiot drink four drinks?

Kan turned to ask the girl who asked Beam to dance

-- My little girl said it was delicious, so when it was finished, Ray and I ordered another, Eve said nonchalantly.

Let's go to your house, I'll pick you up right away, Kan said in an annoyed tone before dragging him to the table and saying goodbye to de Ray.

-- P 'You.

Koi saw Kan return to the table and immediately went to hug Kan. As Beam rocked back and forth.

-- Ray, I'm gonna take this guy home first...he's drunk, Kan told his best friend.

"Beam won't come back…Beam will keep dancing," the young man said in a muffled voice.

The thin hand tried to push Kan's hand away.

--Can you stay still, are you drunk? Don't bother, Kan called to Beam, but Beam looked at Kan's face with sad eyes.

-- P'Kan, you don't have to come and shoot Beam... You have a woman... Kan is a person with no good manners. You already have a girlfriend, why mess with other people? You're bad, Beam said as Kan met him.

Huh…I guessed it was uncomfortable for a long time, Ray said teasing Kan who was now frowning.

--Hey!

Kan screamed in shock when suddenly Beam released his arm from Kan's hand and continued to dance, Kan has to hurry to follow him from
we Go home!! Beam told Kan and insisted on continuing to dance.

--What happened?

Audi came out to talk to his friend and asked him when he saw Kan trying to control Beam.

Who would have thought that Nong Beam would be so stubborn. Look at him, he ain't afraid of no one, Ray told Audi with a smile.

I said we're going home now! Kan shouted at Beam again as he clenched his wrists.

--Kan hurts..., cried the young man.

-- Beam brought his motorcycle... Beam can go back by himself, Beam said.

At that moment, the small figure felt dizzy and staggered. Kan decided to carry Beam on his shoulder amid the commotion.

Let Beam... Beam will dance, Kan is bad, he won't let Beam dance, said the young man without stopping to shout.

-- Why did you get drunk? Kan shouted loudly as Beama squirmed.

-- Hey Kan, where are you taking Beam? Audi asked hurriedly, making Kan think.

-- Give me the keys to your house, he's drunk... I can't get him home safely. His parents will be suspicious. I'd better take him to your house and let him calm down first, Kan said.

Audi quickly handed him the keys to his house.

-- I'll take the bike to your house too.... Beam don't get dressed, Kan finished before taking Beam to his car.

Kan picked Beam up and sat him down as best he could because Beam doesn't stop moving.

-- If you get out of the car, I will definitely hit Beam, Kan said menacingly making Beam freeze. Kan rushes to

Kan got behind the wheel and quickly drove away from the Pub. He soon arrived at Audi's house. Kan goes down to open the fence gate and then goes to the parking lot. Beam sits dazed and uncomfortable.

Get down! Kan said to Beam as he pulled him out.

Suddenly!

The small figure sank to the ground from numbness.

Beam can no longer go Kan, said the young man, because he began to see the world turning.

-- You can go out dancing to provoke men, right? Well, now I'm telling you, you can go.

Kan urged Beam to stand. But he can't resist.

-- Beam really can't stand it, argued the young man.

Kan muttered before picking Beam up again, then carried him to Audi's house. Kan takes Beam to sleep on the couch in the middle of the house. The small figure immediately closed his eyes because he was extremely dizzy. Kan panted by the sofa and looked at the small drunken figure with an indignant look.

-- I won't let you touch alcohol again...You're drunk and your legs are stiff, Kan said out of the blue.

Lie down here, Kan said

P'Kan, where are you going? Beam immediately called out to the tall figure and sat down showing him his sweet face. But, he woke up very quickly and got dizzy again.

-- I will drink alcohol. Why are not you sleeping? After you wake up, you can go home, Kan said, but his eyes were on Beam, noticing his condition.

Kan, don't let Beam… Beam will go with you… Beam won't let Kan go with anyone else, the young man shouted, slowly leaning forward and walking towards Kan.

Kan looked slightly at Beam, because Beam had never been so aggressive before.

-- Liquor really changes people's habits, Kan muttered when he saw Beam's expression.

-- Whoa.... Kan cursed before rushing to catch a small figure tripping over the edge of the couch and promptly falling.

Huh... Huh... Beam hurts... Beam hurts, cried Beam suddenly. Kan quickly picked Beam up and sat down on the couch.

-- And why did you wake up? I didn't tell you to go to sleep, Kan snapped. The small figure trembled with the force of her sobs.

-- Mmm... well. P'Kan will leave Beam... Huk... Kan will go find that woman right? Huh... Kan can't do that to Beam. Pee Kan can't do this to Bee.

Beam cries and screams. Beam hugs Kan's waist tightly and his hand grabs the hem of Kan's shirt and doesn't let go.

Wow! Well, I'm not going anywhere.

Kan screamed a bit before he carried Beam hard into the bedroom as Beam didn't let go of Kan at all.

WILE" I didn't sin much the year before "Ugh." It wasn't long before Kan put Beam to bed, Beam felt nauseous again.

Hey no, Kan yelled.

- Oh, oh, oh, Kan shouted, preventing him from getting out in time.

Beam threw up on Kan's shirt….Kan just gritted his teeth to suppress his emotions and not go crazy. The drunk person felt that his stomach was more comfortable, after that he fell asleep.

Kan had to find a towel to wipe him off and then looked for clothes to change Beam into. After he finished cleaning, Kan sat down on the bed next to Beam.

-- I'll let you off tonight, I'll consider you drunk. But when you wake up you will be punished, Beam, Kan said in a serious tone.

He then called his best friend to tell him that he wasn't coming back to the Pub, Audi told him that the girl got mad when Kan didn't pay attention to him, but he didn't care. He just implicated her in the plan.

When he finished speaking, Kan laid down next to Beam, and Beam took refuge in Kan's chest for warmth. Kan noticing this pulled Beam into a hug and then fell asleep.

Morning..

Beam slowly opens his eyes, because he wants to find water to drink. The little boy felt warmth around him before he flinched when he saw Kan lying next to him and hugging him.

-Oh. Beam tried to get up but had to scream because his head hurt. Both pain and numbness....Beam had to lie down again.

-- Where are you going? asked a dark voice.

Where am I? I'm going home, said the young man with a confused expression on his face.

-- What happens? Kan asked when he saw the young man's face.

-- I have a big headache, said the young man.

hey what did you do last night Know? Kan asked, Beam looked confused.

What are you doing? Beam asked hoarsely because his throat was dry.

-- Last night you were very brave to talk to me.. you dared to scold me, Kan said with wide eyes.

-- Not true! B... I wouldn't dare do that, said the hoarse young man.

Not only that, you screamed and threw me, Kan said harshly, silencing Beam.

Try to think about what happened last night. Kan said nothing else but left the room. Beam looked around the room and remembered that this was Audi's bedroom. When he looked at his body again, he was surprised to see the clothes he was wearing. Kan disappeared for a while before returning with a cup of hot tea.

-- Drink it, it cures the hangover, Kan said.

Beam glanced at Kan before slowly sitting down and taking the cup from the tea.

-- I'm sorry, said the young man with his head down.

Kan, who was sitting outside smoking on the balcony, turned to look at him.

What are your excuses for? A

Kan asked.

"Well... well... last night... I made a mess of making P'Kan suffer," Beam said softly.

-- It's good that you know. Now, if I find out you touch alcohol again, I will punish you, Kan said firmly.

- So what did you tell your mom and dad? Kan asked in a deep voice.

Well… I said I'd go out to find Graf, the young man said again. Kan looked at Beam.

-Are you sure your friend is just your brother?!

Good good...

Beam doesn't know how to explain it to Kan, but he's stunned.

What are you going to do if Graf goes to your house? I don't know what you told your parents... But if he comes looking for you?” Kan asked again, making Beam think, because at first he didn't think he would stay the night.

Kan. have you seen my phone asked the small figure.

Kan went to get it, because last night when he changed it Beam dropped it, so Kan put it in the closet.

- Who are you going to call? Kan asked.

Beam was going to call Brother Belle, Beam said, because he had to hurry and fix everything before Graf came to take him home. So Beam named her Belle.

- How are you Beam? a voice answered the phone.

--P'Belle, can you help me with something? Beam asked.

-- Well, if Graf's parents or mine ask you where I slept, can you tell them that it was yours? I was drinking.

--Where did you sleep? Tell me now, Belle asked fiercely, as she was worried about Beam.

--Well Beam... Beam... He slept... where... but, Beam didn't know how to explain.

-Did you sleep with your girlfriend? The person you told me about? Belle asked again.

--Uh...huh...answered Beam, because
at least Balle doesn't know who he is.

Hey, I'm here for you, why? are you worried... Are you still at her house? Hurry your parents will worry
more, said Belle.

-Huh I'll be back....Thanks beautiful belle.

Beam immediately thanked Bella before hanging up.

You lied, you can lie easily. Don't let me catch you lying because I'll kill you for sure, Beam, Kan said as Beam hung up.

Beam couldn't adjust his mood because of Kan. So she got up and followed him out of the bedroom.

Wow, you're wearing such clothes little Beam, you look so cute, Audi greeted, causing Beam to hide behind Kan.

Remain silent! Kan said.

Audi's face almost falls apart when Kan slaps him in the head, though it wasn't that hard.

Kan why are you slapping me? Audi suddenly groaned. Kan didn't answer, but stared at Audi with unmoving eyes.

Yes, I know, Audi said seeing his friend's eyes.

You just amaze me, Audi said secretly.

Look, the car keys, I parked in front of the house.

Kan handed Beam the car keys. The young man looked at Kan as if he wanted to tell him something, but he didn't say, Beam walks towards the front of the house, but Beam doesn't know what's going on around him and feels strange.

Go back and take a shower, change your clothes... and then come back here, Kan says.

But I have to go to work, Beam said softly as he remembered.

Call to apologize, tell your brother Belle you're drunk, sick...or will you let me call? Kan asked.

Ugh, Belle. It's me, Beam said hurriedly before walking home alone.

When he got home, he found his parents standing in the middle of the house looking at TV. Beam talks to them and his apologizes for hanging out with belle and not a circumcision.

Mom and Dad didn't say anything because they trust Belle. Beam was released. After going upstairs to shower and change, Beam called Belle to tell her she wasn't going to work, then left for Kan and the Audi.

Bad friend, use your wife to go out and buy us rice... Don't you pity someone who doesn't have a wife like me? Audi complained to himself as he went out to buy food.

-- Aunt, seafood with basil -2 portions and fried rice one portion.

The sound of a person's commands rang out at the same time, Audi turned around and saw a young man who was probably in high school, not too small but still shorter than him, looking at him with a frown and wide eyes, red lips popping out of dissatisfaction.

Who was first? asked the aunt.

--Give this pretty boy first, aunty, said Audi with a smile.

Who's cute, you idiot... I'm a man, there was a loud scream immediately.

You're a good guy, Audi said stepping back, making the other smile.

Don't be mad at him, Phon is playing with you, said the voice of the rice selling aunt with a smile, because she knows both Phon and Audi well because they are both regular customers of the shop.

But I don't like it, Phon said and turned to the shop owner with a displeased look.

Audi laughed at Phon's expression. The two did not bump into each other anymore, they sat down and waited for the food ordered in different corners of the store.

But, Audi stood up and played on
phone, secretly looking at Phon.

When Phon returned, he noticed that Audi was looking at him so he rolled his eyes upside down, which made Audi to he laughs secretly in his heart.

-Okay, Phon.

Soon, Phon's order was finished. The young man hurried to pay and immediately left the shop, Audi didn't bother to notice that the other party turned around and gave him the middle finger before quickly walking away.

-Uh..., uh... nice, Audi said softly. And he looked at the photo on the phone, because when Phon was waiting, Audi secretly took a photo of Phon to find him.

-We will meet again soon Phon.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 631 16
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
443K 53.2K 94
ආවා නම් කියෙව්වා නම් කමෙන්ට් එකක් දාලා පලයං...
60K 1.4K 21
"𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆, 𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖"
14.7K 219 13
The story of a police officer who becomes trapped in the underworld, as he develops feelings for a gang leader... Four years ago, a veteran cop and a...