Hinobi band archive the Bit P...

By 0valeyes

(set during the Oval holding down the Fort event) with all the know leads on Hinobi all used up Ovalsan is no... More

Opening cinematic
Game one: Pie-lo
G-1: tutorial
G-1: Level one
G-1:level 2
Game one Oval brake one: What are they thinking?
G-1: Level 3
G1: Level 4
Game one Oval brake part two: Weapon and multiplayer
G1: Level 5
G1: Final level
Outro/Data mind
Game Two: Serial experiments Lain.
The arrival.
the occupant
The occupation part two
Oval brake three: What the different: serial experiment Lane
The occupation part three
The Occupation part four
The Occupation part five
The Leaving and the returning
Game three: repo the interactive Genetic Opera.
Final game: Starship troopers Chrono Troopers.
closing cinematic

Outro:Data mine

0 0 0
By 0valeyes

Ovalsan: the data mine on a series which is meant to be named wire hill after the first and they have little in common with another like the Silent Hill series.

PieHawk: and the third one has Lorena in it.

Ovalsan: can't say for sure due to each having a strange theme.

PieHawk:Like?

Ovalsan:well the 2nd seem to have a relationship and breeding element.

Howard John: are they doing quick breeding because that's not natural.

Ovalsan:The 3rd seem to be on transition to and from the wired without the needs of the chair.

PieHawk: but not like Slient hill three.

Ovalsan: seems so as for the fourth it's more on an Arctic setting that has elements of a thing with one big computer system that malfunctioned there's all on the 5th that may have all the answers they can come up with.

Howard: like mad world domination goals.

Ovalsan: that's one way to put it but that's all I can find out and nothing more.

PieHawk: like the next Hinobi game after the break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763 231 67
Sequel to the Oval Memoir you have read all that Ovalsan Ivan know about the Multiverse now you will know what he did and learned the truth of most...
38.1K 1K 30
❝𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄?❞ ❝𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔! 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓, 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒.❞ ━━━━...
21.4K 511 20
Hey! So this is a collection of one shots floating in my head, some may later become longer stories while others will remain as is. I don't own the r...
419 169 19
Continuing from Captain N and the Nintenguard. Chester knows as long as abstergo let's Ares loose and unchecked Kelly will never have a peaceful voi...