AkshNav FF Judaai Wala Love

Від MadhuHaasini

AkshNav Fanfiction - Will their love win over the distance? Більше

Part 1 - Abhinav's Pain
Part 2 - His final Goodbye?
Part 3 - The Guilt trip
Part 4 - The confrontation
Part 5 - The Seperation
Part 6 - The jealousy
Part 7 - The Confession
Part 8 - Dream come true
Note
Part 9 - The Romance
Part 10 - The conspiracy
Part 11 - Rewind
Part 12 - The truth
Part 13 - Recollect
Part 15 - Memories Manmade
Part 16 - The verdict
Part 17 - The repentance
Part 18 - Is it or not?
New FF update
Part 19 - The Green eyed Monster
Part 20 - The Distance
Part 21 - My Everything
Part 22 - The Nightmare
Part 23 - Never let go
Part 24 - Once again

Part 14 - The confusion

589 59 16
Від MadhuHaasini

" Hello! " the doctor greeted as Akshara and Abhinav both walked into her office .

" How are you feeling today?" She asked addressing Akshara.

" Fine doctor" Akshara said unsure of her herself.

" Ok...where did we leave yesterday? Oh yeah, Abhir's surgery.. Mrs. Sharma as I had already mentioned if you are not sure, we can talk about something else for now?" The doctor asked to make sure she is comfortable.

"No doctor , without knowing all the details , i dont think ,i can be in peace.. so let's get it all over with " Akshara replied getting herself mentally ready .

" Very well! Mr. Sharma! Lets continue" the doctor gave her the green signal as Abhinav prepared himself for the conversation.

" Akshara, Mimi ke birthday ke kuch din ke baad hum kasauli wapas chale gaye" Abhinav started the story.

" Kuch din ke baad? Par hum toh birthday ke agle din tickets book karwaye the na.. mujhe yaad hai" Akshara asked confused about the delay.

" Haan.. wo hum agle din nikal gaye the par airport jaane ke raasthe me Abhir ko bukkar aagaya tha isliye hum ko return goenka mansion aana pada" Abhinav answered as she nodded with attention.

" Phir Abhir theek hone ke baad hum kasauli gaye the.." Abhinav stopped speaking

" Abhinav.. what happened?" Akshara asked as he paused the story as the incidents that happened in between those days flashed before his eyes.

" Haan.. wo kuch nahi.." Abhinav decided to skip all that for now and concentrate just on Abhir and his illness.

" After returning to Kasauli, Abhir started becoming ill frequently but since at that time weather was changing we blamed his condition on it, but one day during a football match at his school , he fainted . We rushed him to the hospital where after tests, it was concluded that he had a hole in his heart" Abhinav stopped for a second to make sure Akshara was okay.

She looked at him with tears brimming in her eyes. He forwarded his hand under the table. She closed her hand over his and nodded for him to continue.

" The doctor suggested that he needed operation as soon as possible . So we admitted him in kasauli city hospital and the operation was done but the doctor couldn't close the hole in his heart. It was more complex . So he gave us a list of top notch cardiologists in India who could perform the surgery" Abhinav looked at her and gathered his strength for the upcoming.

" One of the names in the list was Abhimanyu Birla. We took Abhir to Udaipur to meet him" Akshara's eyes widened in shock as she loosened the grip on Abhinav's hand.

" Akshara.. aap theek hai na?" Abhinav questioned concerned.

She looked at him sideways fear evident in her eyes.

" Mrs. Sharma , shall we stop?" The doctor could also sense the change in her face.

" Doctor is it okay if we speak about this in our room within ourselves?" Akshara requested.

" Hmm Ok.. but if you feel any pain or anxiety , please try to stop the conversation then and there. Mr. Sharma, you have to take care" the doctor advised as they both proceeded to their room.

**************************************
Abhinav stood facing the window as Akshara sat in the attender's bed trying to wrap her head around the recent information.

" Abhimanyu...? How did we... " Akshara's head was full of questions.

" We had to Akshara.. we didn't have a choice" Abhinav answered the question in her mind without even facing her.

" We admitted him in Birla Hospital, they conducted some preliminary tests. But due to the first operation , his body wasn't in the condition to undergo another operation immediately. So we stayed in Udaipur for some months, after which the surgery finally happened. Abhir got well and we moved back to Kasauli." Abhinav finished narrating the incident.

" Abhinav...." Akshara stood up and was about to ask the important question.

" Patah hai Akshara... Bhaiji ko pata hai" Abhinav answered the unasked question.

Akshara felt her head spinning as she was about to plop down on the bed Abhinav turned around, ran and caught her and made her sit on the bed.

Her face turned pale in shock.

" Abhinav.. usne abhir ko.." Akshara's voice trembled.

" Since Abhir was unwell at that time, he kept the matter under wrap for some time. But somehow Manajri ji" he paused as the name bought the sour memories of her accident back.

" His mother influenced him due to which he filed for his custody. Unknown to Abhir, the pre trials of the case was going on , but in the mean time Abhir's health got worse . Bhaiji did the surgery. All three of us unanimously agreed to postpone the case for some days due to Abhir . " Abhinav looked at her as she nodded at him to continue.

" After surgery, Abhir wanted to go to Kasauli but Bhaiji had gone to a camp . Unable to contact him , we decided to give in to Abhir's whim as we conveyed the decision to Saali ji and took him to Kasauli .

But Bhaiji took us wrongly that we had taken Abhir without his permission, so he came to kasauli. He had stayed with us in our home for some days. Somehow Abhir too learned the truth that I was not his real papa" Abhinav closed his eyes as a tear dropped down his eyes .

He felt Akshara's hand on his hands caressing it in comfort.

" Inbetween all this Saale saab and Muskaan's wedding got fixed. As everyone from our family gathered in kasauli for the wedding, somethings happened in which Abhir also learnt that Bhai ji was his father.

On the day of the wedding, Abhir in front of everyone chose me saying that no one could replace me as his father. So Bhaiji gave up the custody case to not cause pain to anyone further. " Abhinav skipped some details and completed the narrative .

Akshara sighed in relief , as Abhinav forwarded a glass of water to her she gulped it in a second.

" Abhinav can I? " She asked pointing to his shoulder as he nodded.

She slowly rested her head on his shoulder

It felt like home

Mentally even before, but physically now she felt comfortable around him, her inhibitions were nowhere to be found.

" Our betu chose us! But no suprise, aap toh uska Jaan hai...he will even live without me.. but aapke bina there is no chance" Akshara said smiling slightly.

" Thank god! Atleast it has all ended amicably" Akshara felt content.

" Yeah ... just when I thought everything was finally going fine, this accident happened. Jaan nikal gayi thi meri Akshara... agar aap ko kuch ho Jata toh mei.." Abhinav stopped as he realized he had been blurting out his emotions .

Akshara sat up straightly and looked at him as he tried to mask his emotions.

' Something has changed between them for sure.' Akshara couldn't shake the feeling.

"Abhinav, I'm fine now ! From now on, it will only be happy times for us" She assured him softly squeezing his hand.

" Wo..... phone aaraha hai.... I will come back shortly " Abhinav escaped from the room showing his phone.

**************************************

Next day morning

Dr.Mishra and Dr. Ashwini entered their room for the morning rounds.

" Good morning Sharmas, saare baatien hogaya?" Ashwini asked as the duo nodded in yes.

Dr. Mishra checked on her chart and nodded at Dr. Ashwini.

" Mrs. Sharma I have a happy news for you. Dr. Mishra has cleared you off medically , and I am also clearing you off. Today, you are getting discharged and you can go back to your family." The doctor smiled at Akshara who had a bright smile hearing the news.

" But you have to keep taking your medicines on time and keep yourself stress free... deal?" The doctor told the conditions of the discharge.

" Mujhe koi chinta nahi hai.. Abhinav hai mere paas" Akshara said instinctively.

" If every husband could be caring like him, then I will go jobless" the doctor joked .

Akshara smiled at the doctor's sentence and turned to look at the person of interest.

' True! How lucky I am.. he has been my everything for this past 7 years without even an ounce of expectation . He has been caring for me like a mother, protective of me like a father, and has guided me to positivity like a best friend. He is really a gem of a person.' Akshara admired her husband who seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

" Mr. Sharma, Can you walk with me outside? " Dr requested as she walked outside after passing a little smile to Akshara.

" Dr.. discharge? Are you sure? What if ...." Abhinav started questioning the decision.

" Mr. Sharma, I know how terrifying it is.. but you are already doing a good job taking care of her.. just continue likewise.

Your task is to make her comfortable with others. After sometime, take a step back and let her mingle on her own. Also try to slowly tell her about everything you could have missed here.

But let it happen at her pace. Don't push her for anything . Emotions need to come from heart . Just take precaution . That's all we could do " the doctor motivated him.

" Ok doctor. Thank you " Abhinav thanked her and went inside the room.

**************************************

" I am really excited to meet Abhir after so long Abhinav." Akshara was packing her things into a duffel bag.

She looked at Abhinav who was sitting on the bed with worry etched on his face.

" Abhinav, kya hua? Aap kush nahi hai?" She asked concerned.

" Ji..ji nahi.. aise kuch baat nahi hai" he tried to walk out when Akshara walked in front of him.

" Abhinav.. look at me.." she ordered as he kept on averting his gaze.

" What's the matter?" She asked as he looked at her.

" Darr lag rahe hai Akshara.." he admitted his eyes turning misty.

" kiss bath ke liye?" Akshara asked him

" Kal hum ghar ja rahe hai.. Akshara this past 6 months have been a roller coaster ride for us. I have tried my best to update you with everything that had happened in this 6 months.

But if in Udaipur, you hear anything other than this, or have any doubts about the matters I had already told you... please don't try to make your own conclusions and assumptions. Promise me , that you will come to me and clear things up. I will always be available for you. Even if you are having any headache or any issues whatsoever promise me you will never hide anything from me" Abhinav requested her.

' I must have really did some good things in past life to get him. He is pleading with me for my sake, for my health. ' Akshara thought with tears forming in her eyes.

She took Abhinav's hand and placed her hand over his palm.

" Vaada" she uttered nodding her head.

**************************************

Abhinav parked the car in the driveway of Goenka Mansion and walked to the other side.

Abhinav opened the car door but Akshara was still sitting inside looking at the house with apprehension.

Abhinav assured her with a smile and forwarded his hand to her. She looked at him as he blinked in assurance .

She took his hand as he gave a gentle squeeze as she got off the car.

" Mummaaa!" Abhir ran out and crashed on her as other Goenkas followed him.

" Abhir! Tu Kitna lamba hogaya!" Akshara kneeled before him and caressed his hair and took him into a tight hug.

" Lamba! Mumma mei toh abhi bhi aise hi hu jaise shaadi mein the " Abhir replied casually.

" Haan par mumma ko toh woh yaad nahi hai na nikkeji.. meine phone me bola tha na " Abhinav said looking at him.

Abhinav had already called the Goenkas and instructed them carefully about the do's and dont's and about what she knows and don't know yet.

" Haan .. sorry mumma.. mei bhool gaya " Abhir apologized.

" Nahi betu.. mumma hi toh bhool gayi" Akshara stood up with slight tears in her eyes.

She looked at the other Goenkas who looked genuinely happy to see her.

" Akshu.. " Swarna and Mimi took her into a hug as she took their blessings.

" Meri bachchi" Manish hugged her , and gave her a forehead kiss.

Aarohi, Kairaav and Ruhi too hugged her in happiness.

" Bhabhi..how are you?." Muskaan who just came out from the house with a thali plate passed it to swarna and ran towards her and took her into a tight hug .

" Haan bhabhi.. very much fine " she teased Muskaan.

" I know I would have wished you before.. par I don't remember it so congrats you two." She wished her brother and Muskaan.

" Ok .. let's go inside and talk . Swarna, muskaan , Akshu ki Aarti karo" Mimi ordered.

" Jamai sa, aap bhi Akshu ke paas aaiye.. " Swarna said as she warded off evil eyes off them and asked them to go inside.

Akshara caught his hand tightly as emotions started to take over her . He closed his hands over hers giving her strength as they crossed the threshold and walked into the house.

**************************************

Akshara entered their room after dinner , Abhinav was already making the bed.

" Ye lijiye " Abhinav who saw her walking in passed the water bottle and the pills to her.

" Abhinav, bahut ajeeb sa lag raha hai" she said after taking the pills.

" Kya hua Akshara? Dard ho raha hai kya? Hospital jaana hai" he asked getting frantic.

" No no , I mean connecting with everyone... it feels weird especially with Aarohi and Kairaav bhaiya as the last memories I have of them is an estranged relationship. They are trying to be accomadative while I'm struggling.. even with others it's slightly akward as I feel they are trying to filter everything they have to say because of me" she said sadly.

" Akshara.. don't think like that.. all of them really love you and would do anything for you. Please don't burden your mind with all this.. as days pass you will find yourself at ease with them. " He said placing both the pillows on the bed out of habit .

Akshara noticed the arrangement and looked at Abhinav sideways.

' Did we sleep in the same bed?' She questioned herself not knowing how to ask about it.

Abhinav turned and noticed her looking fidgety at the bed.

' Aare yeh maine kya kardiya.. yeh aadatien bhi na' he scolded himself.

" Wo.. i will take the couch and you can sleep on the bed" he said taking a pillow off the bed and proceeded to the couch and settled down for the night.

" Good night Abhinav" Akshara wished as sleep overtook her in minutes.

Abhinav laid awake admiring his wife from far.

**************************************

Leave your love for the story in comments and votes guys ❤️

Will be back soon

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

19.4K 2K 30
Abhimanyu Birla, a non believer of love ends up meeting his complete opposite - Akshara, a hopeless romantic. What follows is a blossoming friendshi...
73.5K 5.2K 40
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 --> @𝐀𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐡𝐢
17.7K 1.3K 20
Summary : 6 years later. After losing half of her soul, her heart, one of her babies and her brother. Akshara is now a changed woman. A woman who kn...
14.2K 978 24
In the aftermath of heartbreak and betrayal, Akshara and Aarohi, once torn apart by misunderstandings, stand at the crossroads of rebuilding their li...