You're Nothing Without Me | N...

By DespairQueen_11037

"๐–จ'๐—† ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ." Y/N was your average quiet kid... More

Prologue ( + AUDITION)
Chapter 1, part 1 | Walk Like an Egyptian - part 1
Chapter 1, part 2 | Walk Like an Egyptian - part 1
Chapter 2 | Walk Like an Egyptian - Part 2
Chapter 3 | Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan
Chapter 4 | Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better
Chapter 5 | Broadway, Baby!
Chapter 6 | Slap Slap Revolution
Chapter 8 | Can't Help Falling in Louvre
Chapter 9 | Newf Kids on the Rock
Chapter 10 | Jamaica Me Sweat
Chapter 11 | I See London..

Chapter 7 | The Am-AH-Zon Race

515 14 63
By DespairQueen_11037

[2nd Person POV]

"..Oh no... engine failure.." "Will you pipe down already?" Alejandro stabbed his elbow into Owen's side. Owen's drool fell into puddles in the economy class floor. It was a disgusting sight.

"eugheg.. crash position..!!" Owen then screamed, spinning his arms in circles. You and Izzy managed to dodge, but Alejandro got punched in the face, falling to the ground. Owen then awoke from his slumber. "Whoa.. what a terrible dream! Al, what happened?" One of Alejandro's eyes now had a purple bruise.

"Nothing a little ice and revenge won't fix." "Cool. Wait. Did you say revenge?" "Of course not. Off-topic, do you have any.. serious allergies?" "Uh, let's see now." Welp. Now you knew that if anyone here was gonna die, it was Owen.

CONFESSIONAL: OWEN

"Sometimes I get the feeling Al might.. slightly not totally like me. Punching him in the face? Probably didn't help. Unless he likes that kinda thing. Fingers crossed." Owen crossed his fingers, winking at the camera.

=================================

Chef, wearing a nurse's outfit, slapped an eyepatch onto Alejandro's eye and walked away. Noah sat against the wall, peacefully sleeping with his mouth wide open. Some turbulence in the plane caused a rat to fall into his mouth, which woke him up. He spat the rat out.

"Ugh! Stupid economy class!" "Being back here has some  perks." Tyler laid against the airplane wall with his arms behind his head, smiling at Lindsay, who waved at him with a smile. 

"Next time we get on this plane, we better be back in first class." "Yeah, cool! Let's be a team! A team that gets along. All of us, with everyone forgiving anything that might have ever happened by accident.. Or whatever. YEAH!" Owen pulled Alejandro close, accidentally pushing him away as he cheered.

CONFESSIONAL: [Y/N]

"So, this is how things are, as far as I can see. Alejandro clearly hates, or at least dislikes Owen. Tyler is more focused focused on Lindsay now that she actually remembers him. Owen has no idea that Alejandro hates his guts. And Izzy and Noah are just here, I guess." You sighed softly.

"As much as I want Alejandro out of the game, I have no chance convincing my team to vote for him. Most of them see him as a leader of sorts, and I'm just some quiet loser that happens to be their teammate. As I see it, either Me, Tyler, or Owen could possibly get voted out if we lose. Me, for obvious reasons. I'm basically dead weight to the team. Tyler's probably gonna end up getting distracted by Lindsay, and I doubt anyone here would appreciate that. And Alejandro can't stand Owen, and because he's basically the leader, he could easily convince the rest of the team to vote for Owen."

You pinched the bridge of your nose in frustration. "I've acknowledged that I need to pull my weight more around here. But I really don't have the energy to. What a fucking pain in the ass."

=================================

"Brace for landing! We've arrived at our next destination: The Amazon! Buuut, the runway's a liiiitle short." You immediately clung to your seat for dear life. Others in the economy class got the same idea.

"Gosh, I hope none of the Amazons said this might be lucky for them. That'd be disastrous!" Chris spoke sarcastically before laughing to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The plane landed, or rather crashed, into your destination. You and the other contestants got out of the plane, splitting up into your teams.

"Welcome to Peru! Birthplace of the mighty Amazon River. This challenge is called: 'The Am- AAAAH - Zon Race. Teams must hike along an ancient Inca trail through the Peruvian jungle, all the way to Machu Picchu. Hidden somewhere among the ruins of Machu Picchu, a golden treasure awaits discovery. Find the treasure to win first class passage to our next destination. Last team to arrive at Machu Picchu will have to send someone out the elimination door. And be warned. The jungle contains many vicious insects." Chris explained, before Cody raised his hand.

"Yes, Cody. The legal department may be well aware of your deathly allergies and insisted  we supply an EpiPen." As Cody went to grab the pen, Chris pulled it away from him. "Wouldn't make sense to give it to the person who has  the allergies. What if you need an injection when you're unconscious?"

"OH OH ME! I CAN TAKE IT!" Sierra exclaimed as she raised her hand. "Who can we get to carry this..?" Sierra kept insisting, raising her hand and shaking it enthusiastically. Cody looked at Gwen with sad puppy-dog eyes, pleading. This caused Gwen to sigh and roll her eyes.

"..I'll take it." She spoke hesitantly. "WHAT?! NOOOO! I'm the only one who knows what sends Cody into anaphylactic shock! Black ants, brown ants, red ants, geo beads, wolf spiders, Canadian crickets, the clear-winged peretta butterfly, and goat saliva!" Sierra protested.

"..Goat saliva? Must make dating a little tough, eh Cody? Here ya are, Gwen." Chris winked at him, before tossing the EpiPen over to Gwen. Cody cheered silently, while Sierra glared at Gwen, who stood there awkwardly. After a couple of minutes or silence, Chris added. "Also in the jungle are the Zing-Zings. A Native tribe who have never  encountered modern man. And, they're not about to. So, if you spot a Zing-Zing, do. not. make. contact. They-" Chris paused as the stereotypical tribal drum kept sounding, rather loudly.

"Will you stop that?!" Chris turned to Chef, who stopped playing the drum. "How far is it to monkey pitching?" Owen asked. "Machu Picchu  is a hop, skip, and a jump from here. Plus 18 hours." The contestants immediately all sighed and groaned.

"The jungle is too dangerous to travel at night, so, teams will have to break at dusk and camp along the trail until sunrise." "And I assume there are no tents?" "Correct-a-mundo. Now, because the playing area is so vast and dangerous, each team will have a walkie-talkie in case of emergency. Teams, I wish you good luck. Or, at the very least.. a lack of death."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eenie, meeny, miny... left?" Lindsay turned to DJ, who just shrugged. They both went left. Tyler watched as they left before turning to the rest of the team. "What 'cha think? Left? Yeah. Left. Left is definitely good."

You and your teammates knew he was only doing this to see Lindsay more, but no one else had a better idea, so you all went along with it.

Your team eventually made it to a platform up high into the air, with a zipline above it. "Where's the.. hanging on thingy part?" You held back your laughter at Tyler's words. "Hanging on thingy?" Chris raised an eyebrow. "Ugh, you know. The.. riding stick.. grabby what-cha-ma-call-it.. ugh.. the zipper buckle handle!" "Getting colder." 'THE RIDING STICK EEFQASF I'M FUCKING DEAD'

"We need no T-Bar. We are Team Chris-is-really-really-really-really-hot!" Alejandro stepped forward, taking his belt off and using it to slide down the zipline. "Arriba!" He yelled, eventually making it to the other side. Owen soon followed, putting his hands on the zipline. "Whatever you say, Al! Ah-ree-bah!- AAAAAAAA!" And of course, Owen burnt his hands and fell into the water, which was full pf piranhas. 

He clung onto the zipline as the piranhas bit him. "Ow! Ow! Ow ow!" "Oh, yes! There may or may not be piranhas in this water." Chris explained a little too late, as you, Noah, Tyler, and Izzy just stood there, either stunned or fearing for your lives. Tyler suddenly had an idea. He took off his pants to use them to hang onto the zipline.

"This should be interesting." Tyler slid down, cheering and exclaiming. That was, until his pants set on fire. "Uh oh." He fell straight into the water. "PIRANHAS!" He hopped out of the water, dashing out like some cartoon character.

"He's got good vertical." "For a guy leaping out of water? Yeah." Noah and Chris spoke to each other, while Tyler eventually made it to shore. He was all bruised and there was still a piranha on his tongue. How did it get there? No idea. Chris turned to the rest of you. "Alright. Who's next?" "Izzy has a plan!" Said girl gave a thumbs up before shoving you and Noah inside of a backpack, and using the cord attached to the backpack to slide down the zipline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your team arrived at a small area surrounded by trees, with Alejandro leading the rest of you. The sun was starting to set, and you all stopped walking as Alejandro did so.

"Dusk. We can make camp here." A sudden noise caused you all to look to the side, where you all saw Owen crawling on the ground. "..Need rest.. and water.. Oh, nachos would be killer right now, eh?" "Sure, all we're missing is chips, beef, tomatoes, cheese, salsa-" "Slow down, guys! I'm making a list!" Izzy interrupted Noah's remark.

At some point, you all heard what sounded like Gwen's voice through the walkie. "Walkies are for emergencies only." "The Zingies- caught by the tree- tied up- I put my hands in Cody's pants- this trouble is big!" Gwen's voice sounded panicked as she rambled on, as a reply to Chris.

"Way to go, Cody!" Tyler exclaimed. "Thank you!" After Cody's response, Courtney explained that Gwen had accidentally used the EpiPen on herself, insisting that they needed help. Chris declined, insisting that it wasn't an emergency, before being interrupted by Heather. "We're being held at spear-point by the Zing-Zings. Help. us. now!"

"We're in first place! Hi, Tyler!" Lindsay jumped into the conversating, making Tyler smile. "Okay! Team Amazon: remain calm, and.."

DING!

"You must  be joking." Heather snarked. "Do we have to sing back-up?" "Nope! This one is all Amazon! But - let's make it end with a little solo from Heather. Aaaand.. begin!"

Oh well, sucks for them, but at least you didn't have to sing. The sun had started to set, and that meant that for you and your teammates, it was time to rest. The moon was up high in the sky, and there was a tranquility to the atmosphere. The cool night breeze flew by as you all slept peacefully.

Suddenly, you and your teammates were awoken by a loud growling. "Is that coming from the fire?" "Fires rarely growl." "Al built it. Maybe Spanish fires growl." The growling was heard once again, startling all of you.

"What is that?" Alejandro spoke. Owen blew on the fire, the light revealing what seemed to be giant worm-like creatures. One of them spit on the fire, and they all began to attack you and your team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daybreak!" Alejandro's voice caused all of you to wake up, startled, still holding the sticks you used to defend yourselves the night before. You were sat right beside Noah, with you and the rest of your teammates still covered in bites and bruises.

"No time for head counts. We've got to get to Machu Picchu and find that treasure. Hurry!" Alejandro ran, leading the way for the rest of you.

You and your team ran up the flight of stairs leading to Machu Picchu, only to be stopped by Chris. "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh! You can't start searching until the whole team is here?" You all looked behind to notice to Owen wasn't there. "Owen!" "You never said that! You're making up the rules as we go!" Alejandro pointed at Chris.

"And this surprises you because..?" "Fine. Allow me search for our beloved teammate." Alejandro spoke begrudgingly before running back down the stairs. You seemed to pause for a moment before quickly following after him. "..I'll go ahead and help him." You muttered, the others watching as you left.

'I can't risk looking like a burden right now. Not when it looks like we're gonna lose.' You thought, trailing along behind Alejandro, who didn't seem to notice your presence.

You and Alejandro ran through the forest in search for Owen. Alejandro called out to him before accidentally bumping into what seemed to be a giant cocoon, in which Owen was trapped in. Alejandro ripped the cocoon open to reveal Owen.

"AL!" "What happened to you?" "You saw! You watched the caterpillars drag me away!" You quietly watched the interaction between Owen and Alejandro, with neither of them seemingly noticing you. "I don't know what you mean!" "The others were asleep, but you- you had your eye open! I saw you!"

"Obviously; you're wrong. The others went ahead without you. I refused to move on until I found you." "So.. You're my only real friend?" "It would seem so, Owen." Okay, now you definitely knew they had no idea you were right there.

"..Wow, I've never been so scared of a friend before!" Alejandro opened the rest of the cocoon, and Owen fell down. "OW! ...thanks." "That's what friends are for!"

And, of course, when they went to run all the way to Machu Picchu, they bumped into you. "..ow." You muttered, sitting on the floor. "Oh, [Y/N]! Apologies, my friend. We didn't see you there." Alejandro spoke, helping you up. "It's fine." You dusted yourself off. No one seemed to question why you were there to begin with as you all ran to Machu Picchu.

CONFESSIONAL: ALEJANDRO

"I always tend to forget that [Y/N]'s a part of our team. They rarely ever participate, and are usually just.. there. It's almost as if they don't exist." Alejandro paused. "I don't think anyone knows a thing about them. But just how much does [Y/N] actually know?" He pondered.

=========================================

The rest of your teammates waited patiently as you, Owen, and Alejandro climbed up the stairs to Machu Picchu. "Let's fine that treasure!" Alejandro exclaimed. He ran forward, and everyone else soon followed.

Within seconds, however, you heard Tyler yell out: "I FOUND IT!" You were immediately confused. '..There's no way it was that easy.

Owen and Tyler were attempting to pull out a small, pillar-like object from the ground. "Hey guys? What 'cha doing?" Chris spoke as he approached them. "We got it! The olden treasure!" "Great. Except we're looking for golden  treasure." "I found it!" Lindsay and DJ quickly approached, with a small golden statue. "Like that! Finally! Victory for Team Victory!"

Lindsay and DJ cheered. "Did he say.. golden?" Owen spoke, still trying to pull out the pillar. He somehow manages to do so, but it begins to glow, and Machu Picchu begins to crumble. "RUN!" Chris yelled as he ran away, with everyone else doing the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your teammates were in the common area. Well, except for Tyler, who Lindsay brought to first class. Owen and Izzy were eating, Alejandro was reading a book, and Noah was pretty much just sitting there. You were able to hear the conversation between the Amazons, minus Heather and Cody. Alejandro seemed to be listening in as well.

"Well, you did  lead us to disaster, but uh I'll join you guys and vote for Heather too." Sierra spoke, before adding. "On one condition: you  have to stop being so nice to Cody." She pointed at Gwen. "If it means Heather is finally gone, you've got a deal."

During the time of the vote, Alejandro had left, presumably to rub it into Heather's face that she was gonna be eliminated. 

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: AAABJGSD Sorry this took so long to write lmao. Anyways, MERRY CHRISMCLEANMAS EVERYONE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.5K 28
"๐˜–๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." You were forced onto Tota...
4.7K 71 10
Y/n is a hopeless romantic, no matter how hard she tries she can never fall in love. All her crushes always seem to fade away. One day Y/N checks her...
461K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
413K 10.7K 70
I know why you're here, don't try to lie to yourself hehe. Y'all here to either win some major cash or you're in it to get some action with the one...