when the pain is too much to...

Da Littleworldsofmine

1926, Angleterre Divisions rise between the wizards. Grindelwald is back and rising. Rosa lives her life, be... Altro

Prologue
Some evening
St Mangouste
Safe and sound
the after
Norbert
I need time
If you need me...
What I feel
Thomas
Do you trust me?
Family
Healing takes time
What do we do, what do we say
Seventeen years
The power in me
New horizons
Hogwarts, here I come !
Nothing changed but me
Epilogue: I miss you

Getting help Thomas POV

4 2 0
Da Littleworldsofmine

I tapped on Mary's door, anxious. She's not in a meeting. I went inside, closing the door behind me.

- Thomas! What can I do for you?

- My anxiety rising, I jumped in. I've come for Rosa, I've come to make an appointment for her, she asked me, she's totally fine with it, I clarified, breathing to keep my composure.

- Okay. Well, sit down. Explain more. Does this have anything to do with the Grindelwald devotee attack?

- Yes. Emotions rose again as I thought about it, along with anger. Rosa relives the attack, the... I couldn't say it, the unforgivable spell. She has insomnia, nightmares, she's been... paranoid. Everything to me points to symptoms of post-traumatic stress, even if it's too early, I know that. I restrained myself from speaking further.

- Her gaze had become more serious. She took some notes. I see. I have to make sure, does she want to see me? You know you can't force her.

- She asked me, I promise. Theseus, Leta and I witnessed one of those traumatic relivals. She's ready to see you.

I continued to answer questions, hiding all the details of the crisis and my actions, which must remain between us. We made an appointment for Rosa, which de-stressed me a little. Mary will help, she's very good and a trauma specialist. It's going to be a long road, but she's not alone, she never will be. She's back with Léta and Thésée, and that's already very good.

- Thomas. Mary's tone of warning is one I know well. You can't act like a medico-mage. You're a friend to Rosa, a support. You can't mix these two roles. You're not objective enough to be a doctor or give advice. Nothing good ever happens if you mix these two roles. You're her friend. Leave the medical aside to us.

- I swallow, knowing she's right and that I've already slipped. I realize I'm not being objective, I can feel it. I have to be just supportive. I just want to help Rosa, I have to help her.

- You help her by being there. Remember to take care of yourself too.

- Thank you, Mary. I answered moved. I must get back to work.

- Have a good day.

- you too, have a good day.

I went outside, breathing to calm my emotions. I have to recompose myself to go help downstairs. I'm needed, objective and focused. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.2K 341 80
Raya Lupin is desperate to go to Hogwarts, especially after her older brother Remus comes home with stories of how amazing the place is. But as a Squ...
78.3K 2.6K 18
Four years after the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy turns up on Harry's doorstep.
Blood Bound Da Em

Fanfiction

94.5K 2.2K 35
Struggling with the consequences of the war, Hermione distances herself from the rest of the Golden Trio and returns to Hogwarts as Head Girl. Surrou...
24.2K 458 31
Y/N is a loud,sometimes obnoxious,headstrong girl in the Tri Wizard Tornament.Her best friends just happens to be the twins.It all goes wild once Y/N...