Romantic valley

By scorpioncookie

Once upon a time on a rainy ending Fashion week the Romantic sugar designer gets a first time order from the... More

Information
2// New fashion in Dragon city
3// Fashionable training commences
4// cannibal wyvern
5// Riding to happiness
6// Sweet,lovely drunk and jealousy
7// Poisionous love
8// Graves and grief
9// Sugar cream's exile
10// Trip to wishing land
11// Boom your Crippled! (Part 2)
12// Boom Your Crippled (Part 3)
13// The plan
14// Romantic obsession
15// Adorable torture
16// Baby attachment issues
17// Journey to Golden wood camp
18// Dissapontment
19// Domestic doings and reckless damage
20// Tridents rise up!
21// No one used to care
22// Broken renunian

1// A sweet beginning// Pilot

97 5 9
By scorpioncookie

All the fashionista designers were at the back of the audience waiting for Gingerbrave to come out with the chosen outfit.

"So the outfit that Gingerbrave chooses and whoever designed it is designer of the year right?" Sour belt asked for reassurance.

"Yeah that's right." Chocolate Bon Bon said happily sounding excited as everyone was to see the winner outfit.

"Here he comes!,everyone be quiet!" Current cream shouted and behold,the whole audience listened to her command.

Gingerbrave comes our wearing a half unicorn and taco outfit and the designers look at him in shock.

"...oh. Quite avant-garde,I must say."

"What the hell does that mean!?" Sour belt asked in confusion.

"It means experimental and in this case that outfit that Gingerbrave is wearing is experimental for us to come up with new idea for new trends we might do one day and-"

"Aargh!!! Could you please keep your distance...just looking at you makes me dizzy...!" Pastel meringue said in annoyance and angrily.

"Well that looks really different and definitely something rebellious that I couldn't come up with."

"No way..I think something from that outfit should be added to a new trend that I'm currently making!" Sour belt spoke with some proudness in her.

"That was proud to speak up,I never seen you do that."

"I can see Shinning glitter and she's winking at Sour belt?" Pastel meringue said in confusion.

"She's my girlfriend you moron and we're having sex tonight!"

"Does it look like I care?" Pastel meringue rolls his eyes.

"No and you never do since you're a selfish little asshole.."

"Why don't you go and fuck shinning glitter so you can get out my sight.."

Pastel meringue uses his powers to send Sour belt flying into the bathroom with Shinning glitter getting flung in after her.

"Oh dear,where did Sour belt go?" Reporter asked seeing that she was not with the others.

Current cream and Chocolate Bon Bon glare at Pastel meringue.

Pastel meringue glares back at them.

"She went to the bathroom.." Current cream spoke up to the reporter.

"Very well then and since Gingerbrave decided to run off why not make it a draw to all the designers since their clothes are all amazing."

All the designers squeal in excitement and happiness.

"Thank you for coming to the fashion week and good night."

"What a great night that was guys,great job!" Current cream hugs everyone.

"Group hug!!"

Everyone hugs each other.

"Well then,I guess we should get going it's really late and I am tired to be honest..ok I'm sorry if that was rude.." Chocolate Bon Bon said in embarrassment.

"Why are you getting embarrassed,that isn't rude plus we are all tired so don't worry." Current cream pats her back.

"I need to back to finish up a design.." Pastel meringue said adding up to the conversation. "Plus Cinnamon wants to speak to me so depending on how long I'll be I'll see you all later and Current cream...make sure that all the lights and blinds are shut because you know what happened last time."

"What happened last time?" Chocolate Bon Bon asked.

Pastel meringue sighs. "We almost got robbed.."

"Oh dear..well at least Current cream will learn from her mistakes..right current cream."

"That's right!"

Pastel meringue yawns and makes his way outside along with the others and him and Current cream waved goodbye to Sour belt and Chocolate Bon Bon.

"I've got to finish up a design,it's just a spare one I wanted to make."

Current cream waves a goodbye at him. "I'll see you soon."

Pastel walks to his shop and unlocks the door as he does that Cinnamon comes out of nowhere and Boos Pastel meringue.

"GAHH!...FOR GOODNESS SAKE!,YOU SCARED ME!" Pastel said startled and angrily.

"Hehe,sorry Pastel meringue..wanna see a new trick I just learned?"

"Not right now..I have to finish a dress that I'm working on and I'm going to start making a suit tomorrow but you can come in if you want."

"Why not? I haven't seen you in a while."

Cinnamon enters after Pastel meringue and sits on a chair.

"Have you ever done a delivery before?" Cinnamon asks curiously.

"Nope,I bring the customers to me with my loveliness." Pastel meringue answered in a proud manner.

"NOW GET OUT!" Pastel drags Cinnamon to the door and throws him out.

Cinnamon lands on his butt which was obviously painful and frowns. "Aw man..I was hoping to have some fun with him.."

Pastel meringue gets to finishing the design but gets a text message from someone wanting an order of a cute dress with any detail of choice.

'Hey cutie~I've heard about this place and thought why not get Buttercream a nice lovely dress from you and she is a wyvern so I hope you don't mind making clothes for animals in this case,anyways as I said make sure to make a lovely and pretty dress and remember to also make it as cute and sweet like you~'

Pastel meringue groans in annoyance as he reads the message since he was tired.

Pastel texts back. 'I must be honest,I am a bit tired but I'm almost finished on a new dress I've been working on so why don't I give you that dress and then your wyvern can enjoy wearing a fresh made dress.'

'No problem cutie I know where your shop is so I'll swoop down and get it.'

'Alright'

Pastel puts his phone down and starts to finish the dress no matter how tired he was at the moment.

20 minutes later and Pastel meringue finally hears a knock on the door.

"Time to see the owner of the wanted dress and wyvern.." he mumbles under his breath then opens the door.

Behold,standing in front of Pastel meringue's eyes was a tanned,blonde haired man with unique light brown eyes but all Pastel meringue could focus on was the man's chest hair.

"You're the Romantic sugar designer..I heard you can be a bit..strict towards your adorable and lovely style,always choosing the cutest ones to commission one of your lovely dresses or suits..yep, your the right one to come to" The man spoke out loud enough for Pastel meringue to respond sounding annoyed already.

"Can you at least cover up your chest hair?" He said with annoyance.

"Hm..how about no?"

Pastel meringue slams the door in the man's face.

"Hey! What about my dress that I ordered!? and I'm wet and cold!" He said while frowning.

Pastel meringue groans and opens the door.

"Tell me your name and I'll let you in.." Pastel glares at him as he enters the house.

"I'm Royal margarine but I thought you would have heard of me since I'm famous in dragon city..you know that place near dragon valley?

"Does it look like I'm from there?" Pastel meringue spoke mockingly.

Royal margarine rolls his eyes. "Just give me my dress that I ordered and I'll be out of here and be quick because your honesty starting to bore me..where is my attention?"Royal margarine frowns.

"Well not everything has to be about you or your wyvern"

Pastel meringue sighs in annoyance as he gets the dress.

"Here is your dress sir and can you get off my bed?"

Royal margarine smirks. "Make me,cute little prince.."

Pastel meringue grits his teeth in embarrassment.

"Ok,I'll leave you alone now but feel free to come to dragon city tomorrow I bet you will love it there."

Royal margarine grabs the box with the dress inside and kisses Pastel meringue's hand.

"Ew.." Pastel mumbles but luckily wasn't heard.

"See you soon cutie~" Royal waves goodbye and shuts the door when leaving.

"Dragon city huh?..I should maybe restart my brand there and learn something else as well.."

Suddenly Pastel meringue's phone rings and he answers it.

"Hey Pastel meringue..quick question,do you wanna come with me to dragon city tomorrow? Current cream and Chocolate Bon Bon can't go since they are busy."

"How long are you staying for Sour belt?"

"A week,I heard that there was stuff going missing so I decided to there tomorrow and stay there for a week to help out."

Pastel meringue thought about what Sour belt said as he also mentioned to himself about doing something else and restarting his brand there.

"Yeah,I'll come tomorrow so what time are you going?"

"I'll be leaving A.C.I.D at 10 and we won't get there about 11 so it's an hour long from here."

"Alright then and I'll see you tomorrow." Pastel meringue ends the call and starts packing while squealing on excited.

"Ok..I should stop acting like a child..." Pastel thought to himself as he inhales and exhales.

He finishes up packing and closes up his shop.

As Pastel meringue continues walking his phone starts to ring again and to his annoyance he picks up the phone to answer.

"Look i can't be bothered right now I'm tired and-..oh I apologise..yes,yes I know that I can't forget about tomorrow and luckily for you,I'll be at dragon city by 11."

"Good..and make sure you visit Dragon's valley for any information,Pitaya dragon may know a thing or two about them."

"I understand..I'll speak you once I'm at Dragon city.." Pastel meringue hangs up and continues walking home.

Pastel meringue reaches his house and unlocks the door and behold he saw Current cream breakdancing in the middle of the floor.

"Seriously Current cream! All I wanna do is go straight upstairs and in to bed!" Pastel meringue shouted angrily.

Current cream sighs and turns off the radio. "I understand and you don't need to apologise for yelling at me I know you have had a hard time with your secret work lately. Sour belt told me you were going to Dragon city tomorrow and staying there for a week to help out,I'm so proud of you that you have worked on your self ego" Current cream hugs Pastel meringue and pats his head.

"Thank you..now I'm going to bed and don't wake me up.." Pastel meringue said awkwardly.

"Good night" Current cream waves.

"Night" Pastel meringue waves back.

He enters his room and falls onto the bed while yawning then after a while he starts to slowly close his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

The next morning at 11 Sour belt arrives at Pastel meringue and Current cream's house waiting outside.

"Hurry up you laced up,frizzy,asshole!" Sour belt shouted.

Pastel meringue walks 'gracefully' to the car while smirking seeing Sour belt getting annoyed.

"Wow..looks like Sour belt is pissed" Current cream chuckles.

Pastel meringue gets into the car and Sour belt drives off.

"Sorry I was an hour late..I was busy dealing with lots of customers and finishing some designs so we won't get there until 12 now"

"That's alright,did you know that a person with a wyvern came yesterday his name was Royal margarine and he just came to get a dress that I made for his wyvern"

Sour belt sighs. "I was going to ask if anyone from Dragon city came to your shop before but it's a good job you told me about Royal margarine. I know who he is and his wyvern is called Buttercream...Pastel meringue you should be careful with him,he can be a bit flirty and he does get drunk every now and then so he might try and seduce you"

"How do you know that he can seduce people?"

"Because I saw him try to seduce a woman once at the inn,he doesn't do it often now,he only did it because he wanted to find love and he did find love with Pitaya dragon"

"Is Pitaya still with Royal margarine?"

Sour belt shakes her head. "They broke up with him but I don't know the reason why..but Royal margarine is doing great right now and doesn't care about being single"

Sour belt and Pastel meringue continue travelling for another half an hour until they finally reached Dragon city.

"Remember,we are only here to help out and we are going back after a week" Sour belt glares at him.

"I know but are we able to visit the Dragon's valley?"

Sour belt sighs. "No Pastel meringue,we are helping the city out because someone or something keeps stealing from them and that's it..now come on let's go"

.Chapter 1 completed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 1 9
↓This is a random story↓ (The cover theme represents the whole vibe ish of some adventure in the chapter) This story may have grammar issues and some...
58K 570 44
:b πŸ‹-lemon 🌱-lime πŸ’•-fluff [there's like one chapter w/ angst, and is bad] These oneshots honestly aren't that good I wrote these in 2021 soo yeah...
31.8K 2.4K 36
Once upon a time a snow king fell for an apathetic servant, then a prince-turned-bear found true love in a fellow prince who almost shot him in the f...
81K 875 13
πˆπŒπ€π†πˆππ„π’ | "Why is it, that when the story ends, we begin to feel all of it?" ┍━━━━ β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ━━━━┑ 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞...