ShubDaSara

By PPwrites

Welcome to the may be, may be not fictional world of SHUB aur uski SARA ☺️ This is just another fanfiction f... More

Sara's Introduction
Shubman's Introduction
The First Meet
Baby Step Towards the Unknown
The Butterflies
The First Obstacle
The First Clarity
Efforts over Everything
The meet with "God" himself
The Beginning of "Sara & Shahneel"
"Will you be my Girlfriend?"
Shub's New Found Side
The Lockdown Days
The One where Shub is not Well
The one with the First Argument
A Note and a Bucket of Ice Cream
Three Magical Days at Chandigarh
The Chances taken in Love
The Tables have begun to Turn
The Break up Phase is Over?
Budapest Chapter- Vol 1
Budapest Chapter- Vol 2
The Good Old Days are Back
Decoding "May be, May be Not"
Demanding Sara, Adhering Shub
The Banters ft. 'The Couples'
The Much Awaited Family Meet
Rohiratshan Banters > Shub's Smartness
Are the Gloomy Days Back yet again ?
"What day is it again ?"
Love & Jealousy Go Hand in Hand
Settled Boundaries & Unsettled Emotions
Love is easy, hiding it is difficult.
Long Distance is Hardddd ❤️‍🔥
London Is Beautiful Again
Together, They Are Magical
The Journey is Worth Everything
Sailing through the Phases of Love!
The Balance is Everything
Everyone deserves a "FireFly" in Life
Compatibility, Comprehension & Caring
Heart Over Mind, Finally ??
A Woman in Love, hits different!
Being a Man in Love, is No Cake Walk!
One Eye Lock can Break the Internet :)
It might take long, Stand By Me.
No U turn on the Way of Love!
Love Birds Ft. Shubman & Sara
Shub Goes Ballistic Pro-Max!!
Lover Boy? ❌ Sara's Lover Boy! ✅
Perfection is a myth but not ShubSara
Sometimes it's not written in Destiny!
It's Silent after the Storm but love heals
These are the Moments of Love
Love, Laughter, Lovers & London
Mermaids don't lose sleep over shrimp!
Three Cheers to the OG Bhabhi ♥️
Dark Cloudsssss Underway again ???
Masterstroke yet again by Mr. Gill
Blush it all away, Sara way 🥰
Thriving to Strike that Perfect Balance!
You & I! In this beautiful World! 💕
End to the 'Drought of Runs' Finally!
A 🌹for the Rose of His Life!
V-week 📉📈 for the lovebirds ❤️

The Biggest Roadblock

2.6K 96 51
By PPwrites

8th Sep 2021

It was Shub's birthday and he was home this time for the same. It was planned to be a simple celebration. Sara was in London but she made sure to wish him at 12 AM sharp according to IST time. They did a small cake cutting celebration over facetime all by themselves.

On the evening of his 22nd birthday, he decided to go LIVE on Instagram. He was free and home so thought why not. Sooon, many people joined the Live session and started wishing Shub. He was overwhelmed. He had many amazing birthdays in the past but this one, just conveyed how insanely people loved him, leaving him with goosebumps. He was trying to let it all sink in and was thanking everyone for their wishes is when he saw Sara's wish there. It said "HBDDDDDDDDD"
Only Shub knew how he somehow tried to hide the blush, or may be he did reveal it a bit. But he just couldn't let it pass without thanking her.

Shub's team was not Okay with their this very step. Sara wasn't supposed to wish him like this publically, ever. It will definitely give rise to many speculations. They contacted her and asked her as to why did she do that. She was taken aback. She said, "I didn't think anyone will notice. I never am in limelight so I thought it will be Okay."

Shub's team was furious. "Sara you have to be more cautious. It is not only about you now. Shub is getting famous with every day passing. You have to understand that as well. His female fans notice everything and the way he has blushed thanking you, we fear it will all be noticed and it will not be forgotten soon."

Sara couldn't say much. "I will be more careful" is the only thing she said. Shub was uneffected by all of this. For him, he understood the place Sara was coming from. May be he would have also wished her if it was her birthday and her live session. But he also understood from where his team was coming. Every day he would get DMs from his female fans asking him if he is single or not. So he understood it all. The team had to build Shubman Gill "the cricketer" not a "lover boy".

End of Oct, 2021

Sara was in London. It was during this time that a news article started making rounds where in they claimed "Sara Tendulkar to be allegedly dating the businessman from Goa, Siddharth Kerkar"

Sara was unaware about all this. Shub got to read it first as he was in India. He inmediately dialed Sara. Of course it went unanswered. She was sleeping! He kept on calling like a lost kid. His team tried calming him down, but it was of no use. Nobody knew how was Shub going to take it all. He kept calling and calling and calling.

After few hours, Sara called back, she was still in sleep.

Sara: "Shub, what's wrong ? Is everything alright ?"
Shub: "Have you checked your WhatsApp ? I have sent something."
Sara: "What's wrong with you, I am sleeping, it's 4 AM here!"
Shub: "Please check it right now."
Sara: "What is it, tell me na, my eyes are still sleepy."
Shub: "I do not wish to say it. Please read it for yourself."
Sara: "Uffff! What is this new thing ? Give me 5."
Shub: "Kay."

Sara switched On the light and decided to read what Shub had sent.

Sara: "What bullshit is this ? You know it's not true."
Shub: "I know."
Sara: "It's totally FAKE NEWS."
Shub: "Pata hai, par kisne chaapa hai ye ?"
Sara: "How do I know that ?"
Shub: "Toh phir pata karo na, we have to take this down."
Sara: "How can I take it down ?"
Shub: "I don't know. Ask your team na."
Sara: "Okay."
Shub: "Why does it seem like you actually aren't bothered by this ?"
Sara: "Who? Me ? Yeah I am actually not bothered by this. Because I know this is not true."
Shub: "Even I know it's not true, but it is effecting me. That is only human."
Sara: "Shub please, not again. I am not going to waste my energy over something which is totally fake, this early in the morning."
Shub: "But they will not put anything just like that na, it has to have some truth in it."
Sara: "What ? Are you kidding me? Seriously ?"
Shub: "I don't actually know what I mean. You fail to understand me sometimes."
Sara: "We already had this discussion, didn't we? Not again please."
Shub: "Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that my stupid insecurity has made up to the headlines, right ?"
Sara: "Seriously Shub?? I am starting to have a headache listening to all of this again and again"
Shub: "As expected"
Sara: "Let's talk later, Okay ? Bye."
Shub: "Anyways, I am done, Bye."

It was a weird conversation. Sara was really frustrated. She had made herself very clear last time only. The same conversation again and again triggered her. All her life, she had heard numorous fake news surrounding her family, her father. Hence, she wasn't actually taken aback or shocked with this news too. She knew there was NO way she could take it down. It was Indian Media, the 4th pillar of Indian Constitution, after all. What seriously was hurting her was the way Shub had behaved, once again.

On the other hand, Shub couldn't understand how and why was she this casual about it all. Yes he knew it was not the truth but then she didn't make any effort to take it down at all. He was hurt. This time, he was not even being vocal with anyone, as to how he was actually feeling, unlike last time.

Sara had her exams going on. She was occupied with it. Exactly why she was not in the mood of having this discussion with Shub. After the exams she had plans to visit India. She had thought to compensate everything then only, it obviously becomes easy to meet and clear things. It is difficult to sort things over a phone call.

Shub decided to take a break from all this and decided to concentrate only on his Cricket. He gave up his SIM to his team and requested them, "Manage it for me now, I don't wish to take any calls for few days. I want to be away from it all."

There were no calls or messages exchanged between Sara and Shub for almost a week now. After a week, Shub took his SIM back from his team, he was expecting multiple calls and texts from Sara. To his surprise, that was not the case. There was nothing from her side. Something broke inside him but then he thought may be he has made his fool out of all this. May be, Sara is not serious about him or even their relationship. It is then when he ended up posting a very cryptic post on Instagram.

This was the time, they used to follow each other on Instagram. Sara wasn't able to check his posts as she wasn't active on IG because of her exams.

4th of Nov was her last exam and she was to return back to India after that. She tried calling Shub, obviously it went unanswered. She tried calling him multiple times but there was no response. That is when Siddharth called her and said, "Did you read the baseless news around us ?"

Sara: "I saw it Man, couldn't call you earlier because of my exams. How ridiculous is that news, I swear."
Sid: "I knowwww! I am kinda dating someone, she was furious, man! How is your boyfriend coping up ?"
Sara: "Ahh! Don't even ask! It's baddd. He is upset too. I am yet to make it up to him."
Sid: "You should not delay then, guys are total overthinkers when it comes to these matters."
Sara: "I am unable to get to him."
Sid: "Hmmm! Accha btw, I called because I am opening a new restaurant in Goa, would love to have you here."
Sara: "That's great Sid, I am super proud. But you know how it is, I might not be able to come."
Sid: "So you are telling me because of these baseless news, you are going to break our childhood friendship ?"
Sara: "I obviously do not mean that Sid."
Sid: "Then come naaa, pleaseeee."
Sara: "I will let you know."

Sara was sure she will be able to speak to Shub soon and it will be him with whom she shall be spending time in India. She kept waiting for Shub's call but it never came. Sara thought of giving it a last try and giving a call to Shub from her Indian number."

It rang but again went unanswered. She tried again. Someone picked this time. It was someone from Shub's management crew.

Sara: "Hello ? Shub ?"
Shub's Team: "Hi Sara, how are you ?"
Sara: "Who is this ? Where is Shub?"
Shub':'s Team: "He is away from the phone currently. He wishes to concentrate on his game as of now and nothing else."
Sara: "Ohh! But it's me. Get him on call."
Shub's Team: "Sorry Sara, it's his instruction only."
Sara: "Ohhh!."

With heavy heart and endless questions she took the flight from London and landed in India only to see Sid waiting at the airport to pick her up, instead of Shub.

This was the weekest she had felt in quite a while. She was broken. Why would Shub ask his team to not let her speak to him. She wasn't able to think straight. Sid was still waiting for her to come with him, to Goa. She was toooo tired to decide anything.

Sid: "I am going to take you from here only, I doubt you will come later. Your family is also there, come on, what will you do here alone ? Chal naaaaa."

Sara couldn't say anything, she just followed Sid. She kept on thinking, may be this was all. Shub was never serious about her, may be. Or else why would he ask his team not to let her speak to him. She decided to not discuss it with anyone, as she was too broken for that as well.

Next few days, Sara was in Goa. Every minute she kept on waiting for Shub's call. Sid was trying his best to make sure he is able to distract her from Shub. He wasn't sure what to do but yes, he used to take her to cafes and on drives. She used to be silent most of the time, thinking something or the other.

Sid posted a picture with Sara in mid of November. That picture was sent to Shub on IG by one of his friend who knew about Shub dating Sara. He couldn't breathe for a min straight. But then he thought, may be it was only him, stuck on to this relationship and was still hoping and waiting for her to come back to him while she clearly was over all this, long back.

Till Dec 2021, things went down south. Sara was in Goa, posting pictures and Shub consumed himself in his cricket completely. There wasn't any communication between both of them and unlike last time, they did not even try their 100% to have that coversation. They were tired of it all and may be, needed a break. A break from each other.

General Trivia:

1) Shub's smile when Sara wished him Happy Birthday was noticed by many, here is the proof :P

2) The baseless false news about Sara and Siddharth.

3) Shub's cryptic posts after his big argument with Sara

4) Sid's post with Sara after the rumours which triggered Shub again & again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 881 28
THIS STORY IS FROM MY DELUSIONAL WORLD WHERE IN A VERY Hypothetical WORLD EVERYTHING HAPPEN. WHERE THREE MAIN PEOPLE OF ISHAN LIFE CHARGED HIM BY SAY...
8.3K 573 16
Marriage journey of our rumoured couple . SHUBMAN GILL🏏💙AND SARA TENDULKAR 🌸💓
18.4K 1.6K 36
Shubman Gill is facing a lot of problem in his family. His sister moved out because of him to a different country and no one knows where so both Kear...
42.2K 2.7K 34
This is purely a fictional fanfiction, but how I wish it was true. In the beginning it may seem that I have copied the works of some writers on this...