WAITING FOR YOU -- TAEKOOK FF...

De Akeelahhack

Jungkook and Taehyung are in a beautiful relationship but what happens when Jungkook has to leave for his st... Mai multe

๐Ÿ’—Introduction๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter One๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Two ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Three๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Four๐Ÿ’—
Sorry๐Ÿ˜ช
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Five๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Six๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Seven๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Eight๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Nine๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Ten๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Eleven๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Twelve๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirteen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Fourteen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Fifteen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Sixteen ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Seventeen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Eighteen๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Nineteen ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Twenty๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Twenty-one๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Twenty-two๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-three ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-four๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-five๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-six๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-seven๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-eight๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Twenty-nine๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty-one ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty-two๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-three๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-four ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty-five๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Chapter Thirty-seven ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-eight๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-nine๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’— Epilogue ๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ’—Thank you๐Ÿ’—
NEW STORY ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ’—Special Chapter๐Ÿ’—

๐Ÿ’— Chapter Thirty-six๐Ÿ’—

340 9 2
De Akeelahhack

On the day of proposal

Jungkook's pov

Today it's our 8th anniversary. I wanted to suprise Tae today but guess what he said he has a suprise for me so I decided to stop mine. Afterall I can't win against him anyway. I am getting ready now. He said I should dress casual. I was in my thoughts when I saw him coming into my room. Oh my holy eyes, he looked ethereal.

"Oh my God baby. You look so gorgeous." I said as soon as I saw him. I held him by his waist and pulled him closer to myself. He looked down and blushed furiously.

"Look at me baby." I said putting a finger under his chin to make him look at.

"You look handsome too." He said after sometime.

"Thank you" I said leaning in and captured his lips in a passionate kiss. After sometime I deepened the kiss.

He kissed back with the same passion. We had to pull back to breath. I took in a breathe and leaned in to kiss him again but he shook his head.

"Nu uh, we will be late come on." He said dragging me with him. I just pouted and let him drag me.

We soon reached the car.

"I am driving today" he said taking the car keys. I tried to protest but he shushed me. I gave up and went o the driver's seat.

I wonder what he has planned for today. Whatever it is I am excited.

Taehyung's pov

I am so nervous I hope it goes well I thought. I looked to my side and saw Jungkook looking noutside the window. I held his hand and intertwined it. He looked at me and smiled lightly caressing my hand.

How Jungkook was dressed

How Tae was dressed

Author's pov

They drove in silence and soon they reached their first destination.

"Woah, baby an amusement park?" Jungkook's ok asked his eyes shining in excitement.

"Yeah, an amusement park. Come on let's go in." Taehyung said getting down from the car. Jungkook also got down making Tae pout.

"Yah, I wanted to open the door for you. You are my passenger princess for today" Taehyung whined.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled him by his waist and whispered into his ear" You and I know that I am far from a princess"

Tae blushed furiously at the statement whilst Jungkook smirked seeing Tae's reaction.

"Whatever,come let's go." Tae said trying to hide his reddened cheeks.

Both of them entered the amusement park.

"Baby, which one should we ride first?" Jungkook asked softly.

"I don't know"Tae said not able to choose from the numerous rides.

"Let's start with the rollercoaster,hm?" Jungkook suggested.

"But I am scared" Tae said

"Look at me, just look at me" Jungkook said looking into Tae's eyes deeply.

"Okay" Tae replied quickly getting shy at Jungkook's intense stare.

"Great" Jungkook said dragging Tae towards the rollercoaster.

They both sat in it. Soon the ride started. Just as Jungkook said Tae turned and looked at him. Jungkook also turned towards him and just like that they got lost in each others eyes. It felt like time stopped for them.

Soon the ride ended snapping them out of their daze.

"Wow, it really worked. I didn't even know when the ride ended" Tae said amazed that Jungkook's suggestion actually worked for him.

"I told you right. If you are ever scared just look at me and remember I got your back" Jungkook said caressing Tae's cheek softly.

Tae stared back for sometime before saying " I love you so much Koo "

"I love you too" Jungkook replied.

"Now come let try the other rides" Jungkook said trying to lighten up the mood seeing Tae get emotional.

They rode all the rides within a short period of time because of an overexcited bunny. Now they are at one of the stalls in the amusement park.

"Bunny wait here I am going to win that bunny plushie for you okay" tae said excitedly paying the man in charge.

"But baby I don't need a plushie" Jungkook tried to protest.

"Shut up, I am winning it for you whether you like it or not." Tae said turning towards the man taking the darts.

Even though he missed some he was able to win the bunny.

"Look, bunny I won the plushie" Tae said jumping around excitedly. Jungkoom smiled like the whipped man he is.

"Now take it. It is a gift from me to you" Tae said handing the plushie over to Jungkook.

"Thank you baby. Here is  your reward for playing the game so well" Jungkook said and gave small kisses all over Tae's face making him giggle loudly.

Minor time skip

Now they are driving towards their second destination which is a restaurant by the way. Because according to Tae," We need to fill our tummies before going to our last destination"

They reached one of Namjin's restaurant soon. To Jungkook's suprise no one else was the except the staff. They sat on the table reserved for them which was filled with Jungkook's favourite dishes.

Jungkook opened his mouth to talk but Taehyung beat him to it" I know what you are going to ask but don't worry I planned all this."

"Thank you so much. I feel so special today"Jungkook said suddenly emotional.

Tae flicked his forehead and said" No need to get emotional. Dig in we need to leave soon"

Jungkook just smiled widely at Tae's words knowing Tae was also getting emotional that is why he said that. He shook his head and started eating.

Minor time skip

Tae was driving then towards their last destination when they reached there Tae made Jungkook wear a blindfold and led him to a hall way.

Tae slipped a piece of paper into Jungkook hand and sneaked away not before whispering" You can open the blindfold now love."

Jungkook opened the blindfold and looked around but did not find Tae. He looked down at the paper in his hand. He opened it and it read;

Hey love

Don't panick if you don't see me. Just follow the paintings on the wall of the hallway. Each painting has a letter written on it, put together the letters as you walk down the hallway.

Jungkook looked at the wall made his eyes tear up. There were paintings of him and Tae all over the wall. He looked the first one it was of he and Tae on their first date. It had the letter W on it. The next one was of he and Tae on a beach date. It had the letter I on it. The next one was of he and Tae on his first birthday after they started dating. It had the letter L on it. The pictures continued like this till the last one each containing their precious moments.

One of the paintings
Credit to owners

By the time he was done, tear drops were falling from his eyes without his permission.Tae took his time to paint each and every painting in order to propose him. The letters spelled out a Will you marry me?. He looked up and the view he saw made him burst into tears sobbing loudly.

What he saw

"Oh love, I didn't do all this to make you cry." He heard Tae's voice from behind him.

Jungkook rushed towards Tae and hugged him tightly.

"I will marry you Tae" Jungkook was able to say choking on his sobs.

"Shh, calm down love" Tae said caressing his back softly to calm him down. His sobs sonn died down and Tae pulled away from the hug and knelt in from of him.

"Love, I know I am not good with words. But you mean so much to me. We started dating at a very young age, Many people said we won't last. But here am I proposing for marriage. So my love, my big baby, my adorable bunny. Would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me" Tae said looking at Jungkook with so many emotions swirling in his eyes.

"Yes,a million times yes" jungkook said a fresh batch of tears slipping from his eyes. Tae slipped the ring in his finger and got up and hugged him whispering a small thank you so much.

The ring

Soon they heard loud clapping. Jungkook looked around and saw his friends and his parents.

They all congratulated them. After receiving all the congratulations Jungkook frowned and turned swiftly towards his Hyungs.

"What are you guys doing here I thought you all were busy?" Jungkook asked sternly.

"About that Jungkook, we were helping Tae prepare his proposal that is why we lied to you to stop you from proposing" Namjoon spoke up nervously.

Jungkook stood there for a while before saying "So in short, you all betrayed me"

All his friends started panicking. Tae smacked the back of his head and said " Stop. You are scaring them. I told them to hold you off for the meantime. I wanted to propose first."

"Baby, you too" Jungkook said dramatically clutching on his chest making Tae roll his eyes knowing this bunny is acting.

His friends were still panicking making Jungkook laugh out loudly making them sigh in relief. At least he is not mad at them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope it was interesting enough for you guys.

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Take care and I love you.🥰

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

159K 4.7K 34
๐™น๐šŽ๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ...
11.6K 94 8
Y/n hasn't always had it easy, But that never stopped her from achieving what she wants, But is he what she wants? Not writing anymore
76.2K 2.3K 44
what happend when someone who left you for someone else and where hiding some secrets. a story where Tae left jk for some one else or its is not? a s...
69.9K 2.3K 17
It's a story about doctor kim taehyung and rich spoiled boy jungkook who have opposite personality... #topkook #bottomtae Taehyung is doctor who wor...