Hinobi band archive the Bit P...

By 0valeyes

(set during the Oval holding down the Fort event) with all the know leads on Hinobi all used up Ovalsan is no... More

Opening cinematic
Game one: Pie-lo
G-1: tutorial
G-1: Level one
G-1:level 2
Game one Oval brake one: What are they thinking?
G-1: Level 3
G1: Level 4
Game one Oval brake part two: Weapon and multiplayer
G1: Level 5
G1: Final level
Outro/Data mind
Game Two: Serial experiments Lain.
The arrival.
the occupant
The occupation part two
The occupation part three
The Occupation part four
The Occupation part five
The Leaving and the returning
Outro:Data mine
Game three: repo the interactive Genetic Opera.
Final game: Starship troopers Chrono Troopers.
closing cinematic

Oval brake three: What the different: serial experiment Lane

0 0 0
By 0valeyes

Howard: Ok their alot of deviations from the Source material.

Ovalsan: indeed like they change Lain last name for starters Cybira is a hangout joint not for all we know a chain.

PieHawk: And the wire is a surreal VR social network not something that draws the attentions of monsters in a Ghostly afterlife.

Howard: well there's no other characters with me anime so far have appeared in a game nor ment to.

Ovalsan: yeah does Smith throw many people off that I acquainted with the anime but Hinobi just wanted data on Survival horror at the time just see if they can come up with their own thing.

PieHawk: Unfortunately they didn't.

Howard: it's like you say Ovalsan license games are hit or miss.

Ovalsan: true most of flashing the pants anyway.

PieHawk: But their been some decent ones here and there.

Howard: and what's next in the game goes way off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1K 23
Heeeeeellooooooooo to those who check this out! As you can probably tell by the title, this is going to be an Origin's one-shot book. It will also in...
29K 1.3K 57
All of this had happened before, as if it was an olden tale. ━━━ The Heroes of Olympus FEM!OC / Jason Grace ...
422 262 40
This here is a two parter from the investigation note of Ovalsan Ivan. The Hinobix grid park have been the most mysterious of Hinobi projects that I...