NANNY AFFAIR

By Rinelexxy

"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 52

134 5 0
By Rinelexxy

Six months down the line, both Nick and I stayed in touch. Jake has been texting once or twice. My life was better than I thought.

I heard a buzz from my phone it was Jake. I was surprised to see his name pop up in the place of the caller's id. I picked it up without wasting time.

"I've sent someone to pick you up." and he hanged up.

He could have just texted instead of going to such an extent of calling. That caught me off guard. I tried calling Nick but he was out of reach. Soon I heard a knock at my door. I sluggishly walked to the door.

" Mis. Anny, Ace Take request for your presence at the mansion." He informed me.

"He could have said so earlier. I haven't even taken a bath." I complained.

"You should take one fast."

I rushed to my room only for the guy to come like two minutes before I had even undressed.

"We have no time. You'll take one at the mansion." He informed me.

Soon he was like literally dragging me out of my own home after taking the key. He locked the door as if he was acquainted with the place. This must probably be Jake's doing since he insisted on having a key to my apartment as well.

In the car I tried starting a conversation with the guy but he never uttered a single word. Countless time he was called. That's when I heard him talking after that he'd go into mute mode. The drive was long that I slept.

"Anny." I heard his voice.

"You seem tired compared to me." He spoke while helping me get out of the car.

"Where am I...." I dragged upon seeing the mansion. This was five times bigger than my Australian home. And magnificent too.

"Linda clean her up and send her to me once she is perfect."

I was handed over to unknown people. My heart beat so fast and I became anxious.

"Relax love, no one here will bully you."

I nodded and took my leave. I felt so embarrassed being in such shady home clothes. We passed through the garden to the back door. I tried to inquire but they wouldn't tell me anything useful. Seems they were trained to mind their own business. They were loyal to their master.

Walking in I was so amazed by what I saw. This might have been the house of a past king or someone filthy rich. Even though Max was rich he wasn't to this extent. Why am I thinking about him right now? I questioned myself.

Soon I entered a room that was assigned to me. There were maids in there too. The bath was already prepared.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Linda spoke joyful.

"Can I do that by myself?" I asked shyly.

"Don't you like our services?" she asked.

The other maids seemed scared too.

"No it's not that..." I dragged.

"Please Mis. Anny. Let us do our job or Ace would get angry at us."

I had no say in that. By the looks of it they are more scared of Jake than I imagined.

"Is he that dangerous?" was what kept ringing in my mind. I never noticed I had already been undressed. Luckily the medicine that the middle aged woman worked and the ugly bruises on body had all disappeared.

I was led into the bath tub for a soak. Twenty minutes or so two maids started rubbing my body. Soon I was all cleaned up. My hair was dried and applied expensive perfume. Later I was dolled up and dressed too.

"Follow me." I was given back to Linda who led the way.

Shown where to stay for the mean time, I requested for something to eat. I was starving. I never got the chance to eat at home. Linda was glad enough to bring her home made Jake's favorite. Seems we both share a common favorite food, Lasagna. I happily ate as I stuffed my face.

"Anny." I heard Jake's angry voice.

"What!" I spoke between munching.

"Who gave her food?" he asked with his commanding voice.

That was new. I have never seen him this angry.

"I did, ace." Linda spoke.

"Be done with her." He ordered few of his men.

Linda started to plead for mercy against his feet. I didn't get why Take was doing what he was doing.

"What are you doing?" I asked helping Linda get up from kneeling at first she was reactant.

"You better get up or I'll leave you to that hungry wolf." I warned.

She quickly got up and hid behind me.

"Whose orders did she follow?" he asked me still angry.

"My order, do you have a problem with that?" I asked.

"I don't." He answered quick but calmly.

"Just be careful. There are lots of people here. I don't trust them." He aired out his concern.

"I'll be." I agreed. "But am bored." I complained.

"Let's go." He led the way.

Linda thanked me with a gesture as she whispered a thank you. Both Jake and I walked side by side.

"Don't you think we should walk like a couple. This is the first time I'd be introducing a woman to my people?" he stated.

"Your people?" I questioned.

He nodded walking past me.

"You look gorgeous." He complimented me.

"You don't look bad either." I had to say something.

Suddenly he pinned me against the wall in the hallway.

"You do like pinning me against walls. Don't you?" I asked teasingly.

" Remember you are my woman. If anyone lays eyes on you trust me I'll kill them. So ace it with me tonight. Be a good girl and after this I'll reward you. " He was dead serious now. Something tells me he meant everything he said.

He made me hold his arm as a loving couple. We walked into the main hall. I was surprised to see the crowd of people interacting with each other. They all were smartly dressed in their expensive clothes.

"Ace." they all spoke in unison slightly bowing to his direction.

He didn't even acknowledge them. As expected he walked past them to the high table. I made out Nick seated too at the high table. I signaled his for a punch and he slightly smirked when Jake pulled me closer to him.

"Behave or you'll be the one being killed today." He warned.

I balled up in my cocoon of fear and followed him close by. He pulled a chair for me and soon we were all seated. The gathering went well except for me getting tired and hungry too, everything was cool.

" Jake, am tired. "I complained.

" Suck it up Anny. "He warned.

That was the first time I told him. It has been an hour and I was tired. Telling him twice he got fed up with me.

" Don't look at me like that am not good with gatherings. "I defended myself when I saw him getting angry by the minute.

" How did you earn being a leader if you can't even stay at gatherings?"he asked.

" Am hungry. "I changed my complain.

" Seriously I caught you eating. "He joked.

" You are worse than I thought."i rolled my eyes at him.

Suddenly he pulled my chair to face hi causing a commotion. His eyes were on me. Indication of how angry he was.

" First you dent get to roll your eyes at me. Second you ate an hour ago stay put and third where is your token of leadership." He spoke in his commanding voice not caring about the crowd of spectators were on sight.

"First you don't get a chance to shout a me. Second I eat when I want to. Third here is your damn token." I got mad at him.

Taking my necklace from my purse I threw it on the table as I paced out of the room. Guess it was enough drama to entertain the guest.

I don't know why but I could have sworn I saw him smirk as I was about to leave. It was so frustrating. Suddenly I felt a second person behind me. I quickly turned and stood on guard with my fist held in position.

"Easy." I met a new face.

He seemed more pleased to see me.

"Am Ace head of soldier." He identified himself using his title.

Names weren't necessarily in this kind of life. No one cares about the name. Title is what defines someone.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked laying my guard down.

"It's an honor to finally meet a Goomar. We only have few of them here but not as young as you." He started.

"Pleasure to meet you, Ace." He bow slightly.

Felt awkward for me when he did that. I guess I'll have to get used to that.

"You should know an Ace never leaves a gathering till it end. Haven't you figured that out. If it was I arguing with my wife I'd follow her when she turns her back on me." He informed me.

That's right Jake didn't follow me. Maybe he's right. A true Ace never leaves a gathering no matter what. There I was marching myself back to the main hall.

" Surprised to see me? "I asked upon seated.

Jake looked at me surprised.

" Why did you come back? What changed your mind? "

" Not what.. Ask who?"I pointed to where the soldier was.

" He has some pretty good insightful words. "I over praised him.

" Do you want it back or should I give it to him since he has pretty good insightful words. "He spoke with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

" Give it. "I stretched my hand for him to give it back but he insisted on putting it on my neck.

I turned the other way as I held my hair. Am pretty much sure eyes were on us. He helped me with the necklace then afterwards came closer to my ear.

" That guy In a blue tux is eyeing you, do something before I snap my finger and he'll be in the land of the dead." He warned.

Seating back he pretended as if he has spoken nothing. He was calm yet his eyes never left the guy who stared at me.

"That's it he's dead." I heard him speak five minutes later.

"Cool it off." I spoke while my palm rested on his muscular chest beneath his shirt.

In return he placed his hand on mine making it seem like I was being romantic towards him.

"Jake what are you doing?" I whispered while bitting my teeth.

"You started it." He teased.

"Let go."

He had held my hand against in chest firmly. Guess everyone thinks am a whore right now.

"She's more demanding than ace." I heard the guy seated besides me speak.

Jake only smirked as he freed my hand which landed on his member. His eyes were on me again this time full of lust. I felt him get hard by the second.

"Ain't you tired of laying your hands on me?"he whispered as his hand laid on mine putting pressure against my hand on himself.

" Seriously! "

" What, it feels good. "

" Don't be a pervert. "I warned freeing my hand.

The meeting was over at midnight. Four hours.

" Damn that person who organized this meeting. Four hours. He must me crazy upstairs. "I cursed.

" Excuse me. I did. " Jake chipped in while I was complaining to Nick.

" Do you always eavesdrop on people?"I asked displease.

Ever since I met Jake, my life has been a total drama. I was used to being with Nick as my confidant but now I have this ticking time bomb.

" You need to be taught some real manners. "He eyed me seriously.

That gave me goosebumps all over.

'Nick when are you leaving? Can I tag along?"

That was to cut the conversation short. He had that kind of glare that scared my insides and what scared me was falling into his trap not knowing the real him. I wasn't going to give myself blindly to him. Once bitten twice shy.

" She is staying with me." Jake spoke taking his leave.

Nick had no choice but to turn me down. As expected he followed Jake's command since he was his Ace. I followed Jake close behind questioning him why he didn't let Nick take me home.

"I don't like the fact that my woman is close to another man." He stated.

"Tell me you are joking? Nick is my best friend." I slightly raised my voice.

"Simple I don't like it."

"You are being unreasonable."

He stood his tracks, turned and looked at me deep in my eyes.

"I am being unreasonable. Then let me show you at what level I can be unreasonable."

Suddenly he carried me on his shoulder like a sack of maize corn as he took pace up the stairs, down the hallway on the floor his room was. I kicked his back ordering him to put me down.

Locking the door behind us he finally let me loose. I hit the cold concrete tiles with a slight thud enough to make me twitch my face in pain.

"You idiot." I cursed. "Why did you drop me?" I complained getting up.

He shoved me against the door, pinning me between him and the door. He raised my arms and also pinned them against the door. I felt the pain when he tightened his grip.

"Jake what are you doing?" I tensed a bit.

His eyes were on mine as he came closer.

"This is how unreasonable I can get when I want something." He spoke before he...

Ssup my lovely readers... 😊
😍 😍 Sorry for the late update
Anyways something big is about to happen brace yourself and relax cause it's about to go down...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 70.8K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
4.3K 26 14
ยซ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ'๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ?ยป เญญฬฅโ‹†*๏ฝก ๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก WARNINGS: this story contains sexual content, use...
11.1K 153 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
213K 6.1K 12
*Mature Audiences Only Please ?* There are times I wish I hadn't met Mr. Cane. I wish I hadn't developed a crush on him. I wish he hadn't picked me u...