Love is in the air

By sangeetav

This story is about our favorite couple of ipkknd. This is a serial based story but with little twist and dif... More

Prologue
Character sketch
part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
Part 10
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34(last part)
New story

Part 33

1.3K 95 9
By sangeetav

Aman smiles seeing her running keeping his hand behind his head still laying down "beautiful "

Meanwhile all are waiting for Aman and suhana. Arshi were in their own world with arnav teasing her and khushi blushing when suhana came running with arnav's shoes.

Girls jumped in happiness whereas boys sulked.

After exchanging the shoes with money they all went to stage for photos.

All guests came one by one for  photos. Now it's time for family photo. All raizada and guptas stands on stage when arnav looks around and found that Aman is missing.

Arnav "di where is Aman "

All looks around for Aman when he came "I'm here " Then went and stand on stage for family photo. All are posing when rahul's gaze was fixed on Anjali who was neatening amans coat which became little mess due to falling down.

Rahul don't know but feeling something in his heart seeing her.

Rani went near nk and pulls him on stage .

Rani" ASR can you both please stand aside. I want to take some  individual photos with nk "then turning towards front "Cameraman now take our photos " Saying she started to give pose holding Nk's arm who was smiling at her leaving the married couple with open mouth.

Arnav "what the... It's our marriage or theirs? "

Khushi frowns "arnavji I think something is there in between them"

Arnav "yaa. Same here "

Others also looks at them in surprise. But they shrugged their thoughts thinking they are friends.

Aman slowly came towards the suhana who was smiling seeing the arshi "can we also take our individual photos "

Suhana without looking at him "why "

Aman with a smirk " Just to remember you in future who had fallen on me "

She opened her mouth widen and went from there towards khushi who was talking with Anjali now.

Aman smiles at her when someone cleared their throat . Aman looks at arnav who was smirking at him.

Arnav "I think my marriage become marriage matrimony as  all are getting their life partner"

Aman just smiles at him then both started to discuss about their marriage.

Soon marriage function cames to end. Everyone started to leave after having food except sunita's family as nani insist them to stay with them to recollect their old time. Suhana was hold back by khushi to spend time with her.

Rahul who was talking on phone when he saw anjali who was instructing something to servants.

Anjali after telling the servants what to do and turns around to go when jerked seeing rahul in front of her. She gave a small smile to him .

Anjali "ji... "

Rahul forwarding his hands said "hi... I'm Rahul.. Naam to suna hi hogi ...(you must be heard my name) means your nani introduce me to you right. "

Anjali gives a small smile and said holding his hands for handshake "ji my name his Anjali... Nice to meet you"

Rahul smiles and slowly they started to talk about every thing excluding their broken marriage as they already knows by their family.

Nani called then all for dinner. Arshi , aman suhana, nk rani, anjali rahul, mama mami, nani sunita and their family, Gupta's and suhana all sat beside each other.

Khushi was eating jalebi beside arnav who was sulking not getting desired attention from his newly wedded wife who was gobbling the jalebi as it is the last thing in the world.

Arnav trying to get her attention whispered near her ear "baby... I too want to eat jalebi? "

Khushi still eating jalebi said "but arnavji... You know na that you can't eat sweet. But i said to the staff to bring suger free jalebi to you. It's there... Let me feed "

She was about to feed him when he snap "no.... I want sweet. Sweet means sweet. Nothing else "

Khushi widen her eyes "arnavji.... Stop being like a stubborn kid. How can you eat sweet when you had diabetes. "

Arnav "well I had one sweet which is suger free "

Khushi still eating with pouted lips asked "where"

"Here" Saying arnav immediately peaked her lips.

Khushi's jaw dropped seeing him kissing in front of all and looks at everyone who were busy with each other. Khushi thanks to her DM as no one noticed this sudden act of arnav.

Khushi pinched his husband thighs hardly "you Mr Sudden Singh raizada.... Always doing everything suddenly giving me mini heart attack thinking what if anyone saw your act. I will die in embarrassment due to their teasing especially your sister and your three always-in-teasing-mode brothers. "

Arnav laughed his heart out listening her cute complaints gaining others attention.

Aman "wow.... It's not even 4 hour Marriage is completed... But seems like arnav because mad due to marriage as mama said all husband became mad after marriage "

All laughs hearing that where mami shoot a glare at mami "HHBB ..why you said like that. Did you became mad after marrying me? "

Mama "arey aman bitwa... What's the need to spill it out whatever I say that too in wrong time when my wife is present "

Mami growls at mama who give a sheepish smile to her.

After that all engaged in their food teasing in between.

Arshi looks at all with a smile. Then khushi notice something which brings a cute frown on her face . She leans on arnav shoulder and whispers " Arnavji something is happening here but I can't fish it out properly? " She said seeing nk and rani , aman and suhana's odd behavior.

Arnav had same doubt seeing the direction his wife is seeing "I think something is happening between then"

Khushi as something strike in her mind jumped on chair hopping and said to arnav "I think more than something something having between them. See nk and rani... We already seen then during photo session, about aman bhai and suhana... Don't you think aman bhai behave differently when suhana came "

Arnav nodded agreeing with her seeing her glowing face and kissed her pink cheeks suddenly.

Khushi who was gazing the other couple looks at arnav annoyingly "you Sudden Singh raizada.... You purposely doing this so that all can tease me then my cheeks will become red due to blushing"

Arnav circling his one arm around her bare waist lightly stroking it making khushi' s heart beat increase " Others teasing not required to make my wife's cheeks to become red because I know how to make my wife blush"leaning closer to her ear slightly kissing her earlobes "I will make you blush... Moan... Shiver....scream my name....TO NIGHT ....be ready"

Khushi's face became red knowing what's coming tonight for her but she also eagerly waiting for that night to come fast.

After dinner arshi completed their post wedding rituals. After a emotional bidai... Guptas including sunita's, rani and suhana gone to their respective place leaving raizada family in Shantivan.

Anjali and payal escorted khushi to arnav's room which now becomes arshi's room leaving arnav with his brothers.

Aman, akash and nk teased arnav a lot but he ignored them all waiting to go to his room.

Nk "nanav... Mere bhai...you are boring. At least give some reaction to us so that we became proud that we tease you but you are not at all interested in our discussion"

Aman "nk.. He is interested in his room not in our discussion"

Akash "because something interesting will be happening in his room. Right arnav. "

Arnav was going to give them fitting reply but was stopped seeing Anjali and payal coming downward. He immediately sprang on his feet ready to ran towards his room. Fortunately no one stops him because they know he will not stop.

Arshi room

Khushi was sitting on bed eating jalebi thinking what will happen after arnav come. She was so nervous that she started to eat with both hands when she feels him... Her boyfriend... Her lover... Her laadgoverner... Her husband... Standing at the door admiring her. She lowers her head not able to stand his dark intense eyes.

Arnav locking the doors slowly moves towards her scanning her from head to toe. He sat beside khushi without breaking his gaze from his wife who was stuffing the sweet nervously.

Khushi saw him sitting beside her and said nervously "Good night arnavji "

"WHAT THE "

Here he came to talk with her to ease her nervousness by discussing  random things but she closed the discussion before it start only by saying good night.

Khushi frown seeing him numb state forgetting her nervousness "what happen arnavji ? "

Arnav coming out of her numb state " Khushi... Do you know what is today now "

Khushi replied "of course.. Today is our marriage day "

"NOW " He stressed.

Khushi blushes a little" Our first night"

Arnav "then why are you saying good night to me " With little concern said "are you feeling tired. Of course... You will be tired by all these rituals that's why you want to sleep. Ok no problem. You can sleep after changing your dress"

Khushi frown not understanding what he was saying "arnavji stop... When did I said that I want to sleep? "

Arnav "now only you said na good night means you are sleepy"

Khushi smacking his head said "arnavji after marriage you forgot the basic manners. It's night time na so I greet you by saying good night like we say at morning good morning"

Arnav smiles shaking his head. His wife is one of the unique piece " Baby... Before we sleep we have to say good night but before saying good night we have to do something which will make us exhausted and sleepy... You know what I mean right "he said backing her hairs behind her ear.

Khushi blushes hearing his naughty talks.

Arnav nearing her ear slightly biting her ear said " So wife ready to become exhausted and sleepy? "

Khushi nodded still blushing. Arnav saw the half jalebi in her both hands "first eat your remaining jalebi " Saying he make her eat the jalebi which she happily agreed. When she completed her jalebi arnav said "now it's my turn to eat... YOU"

Saying he captured her lips kissing her hungrily. Khushi fisted his hair pulling her close to her equally responding to kiss. Arnav slowly pulled her close by her nape in the process pulled her hairs also earning a hiss from her.

Breaking the kiss both panting hard arnav "sorry.. Did I hurt you "

Khushi nodded her head said "no.. My hairs... All pins "

Understanding what's her problem is arnav slowly removed the pins from her hair releasing her long hairs which he loves the most.

"Now it's okay? " Khushi nodded her head as yes.

Arnav "then let me remove the jewelry " Saying he removed all the jewelry and ornaments except mangalsutra from her while kissing and kept them at bedside table.

Khushi was panting hard by his naughty hands and lips. After removing her ornaments and duppata he looks at her who looks like a goddess and kissed her lips making her laying on the bed with him hovering over her.

He kissed her lips, forehead, chin, nose, cheeks, ears, neck and goes down towards her chest.

Khushi gasped holding the bedsheets tight in her hand when arnav giving open mouth kisses on her chest and below. Slowly she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling her closer towards her body while he was bringing unknown sensation and emotions to her.

Arnav comes up to her face and kissing her lips said "baby... I want to see you "

Khushi frown "you are seeing me na.? "

Arnav shaking his head said "I mean to say is I want to see you completely without any barrier..between us "

Khushi "arnavji are you blind? Do you see any walls or woods between us to see me completely "

Arnav smiles at her innocent and said "I mean to say that I want to see you without any...clothes . To make you mine"

He clarified. Khushi blushes and smacked mentally herself for being foolish in front of her husband by not understanding his words "

Arnav one's again said huskily brushing her lips with his "can I...?

Khushi nodded her head hugging him tightly. That's what all arnav needed to take their marriage to next level.

Arnav started to give open mouth kisses on her neck while his hands were behind her back unknoting the doris of her blouse and pulled her sleeves down kissing her shoulder. Khushi holds her shoulder tightly unable to bare the sensation creating inside her.

Slowly all their clothes are scattered in room and the room is filled with moan, groan and passionated filled love making.

After hours of love making arnav hugs on khushi who was trying to normalize her breathing.

Arnav slowly rolled on his side of bed and pulled her wife on his chest hugging her pulling the blanket over them.

After their breathing comes to normal arnav cupping her face said concernly "are you alright na... Is it paining? "

Khushi nodded no and peaked his lips " I'm fine. I'm very happy that I became yours in all sense. "

Arnav smiles at her kissing her lips said "I love you my baby wife "

Khushi "I love you to my laadgoverner hubby "

Arnav "exhausted? "

Khushi nodded and said "and sleepy "

Arnav chuckles and soon dozed off after hours of love making with a content smile on their face of becoming one after passing all the hurdles.

__________________________________

Hello guys how are you all.

Hope you all like this update. 

Please vote and comment how you  feel about this update.

Thank you🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4K 9
This is Arnav and Khushi short love story
7.6K 481 16
This standalone story follows the journey of two morons - Arnav and Khushi as they navigate from childhood best friends to husband & wife.
18.1K 859 4
The name is same, but not the plot. Read and enjoy. Like, comment and share.
517K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....