The Other 'NYC' Newbie {1}

By fqirygen

Brielle Lawson moves from Brooklyn, New York to Riverdale, (being the second person to move from NYC to River... More

~ Characters ~
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
PART 2
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
!!!
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
| SEQUEL |

28

23 5 0
By fqirygen

It was only two hours into my sleep when I woke up and Fangs and Sweet Pea were gone. I texted Fangs asking where he was but there was no response. I sighed, putting on my beige leggings and went into their kitchen and looked through their fridge and grabbed a beer. I drank one and sat on the couch, while watching Pretty Little Liars on my phone. 30 minutes later, Sweet Pea and Fangs busted through the door, brusies and cuts on their faces.

"What the fuck, what happened?" I asked.

"There was a fight. Serpents vs Bulldogs." Sweet Pea confessed.

"Go get the First Aid kit." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

Sweet Pea nodded and went to go grab it from the bathroom.

"You, sit." I pointed at Fangs.

"Yes, ma'am." Fangs saluted, sitting down on the couch next to me as Sweet Pea handed me the First Aid kit.

"This is going to sting." I told him, just as I applied a towel with some alcohol onto his face.

"FUCK!" Fangs cursed.

"Told you." I snorted.

Once I finished with Fangs, I cleaned up Sweet Pea's cuts and brusies too, but Sweet Pea had a black eye, which reminded me of Reggie, causing me to sigh and run my fingers over it, making him slightly flinch.

"Sorry, you just reminded me of someone." I sighed, putting the stuff back into the kit.

"It's fine." Sweet Pea snorted.

"You two get some sl-" I started, just before some deputy's kicked open the door and hauled us into the Sheriff's Station.

"BE EASY WITH HER!" Fangs shouted from his cell as they shoved me into one.

"It's okay, Fangs." I called out, sighing.

I was in a cell with Sweet Pea, and I slid down next to him.

"Why didn't you tell me about Dilton?" I asked, playing with my fingers.

"Damnit, Brielle. I didn't want to get you involved, you're not one of us and look where you're at." Sweet Pea huffed.

"It's okay, if they allow us a phone call, I'll tell my mom everything, even if it gets me into trouble." I nodded.

"Fellas- Brielle, what are you doing here?" Sheriff Keller asked.

"I was with Sweet Pea and Fangs at their trailer cleaning up their brusies and cuts when your deputy's dragged us in here. I know what happened on the bridge, but hear me out, even though I'm not one of them, they're my friends..and if they said Dilton stabbed himself, then he did." I explained.

"Fine, Brielle. But, the next time anything like this happens, they're staying and I'm calling your mom understood?" Sheriff Keller asked.

"Yes, sir." I saluted, as he opened the cells, letting us go back to the trailer.

When we left, we went to back to the trailer to get the motorcycles to go to Pops to grab a bite, and Pop called me to the side when he seen Fangs put his Serpent Jacket onto my shoulders, to cover me up.

"Are you one of them now? I don't judge if you are." Pop asked, giving me a smile.

"No no, they're my friends, Fangs is just covering me up." I chuckled, grabbed our food to-go.

"Oh okay, have a nice night, Brielle."

"You too, Pop."

When we were on our way back to the Trailer Park, all I could think about was how I was going to get to school without anyone noticing what side I was coming back from. I knew if Reggie or Archie were to find out I was on the Southside, staying with Serpents, I'd be in deep trouble, let alone if my mom found out. I just hoped my brother wasn't involved in the bridge fight. When we finished eating, we had about 4 more hours to sleep until we had to get up for school, I went back to bed and so did Fangs.

-------

[ Brielle's Oufit ]

Fangs shook me waking me up, causing me to groan and roll my eyes. But, I instantly sat up when he mentioned wanting to get me a Cookies N Creme milkshake after school.

''I'm up!'' I shouted, causing Sweet Pea to groan loudly in the room next to us.

''Beanstalkkkk!" I shouted, running to his room, and jumping on his bed.

''You little ankle biter, get off.'' Sweet Pea groaned, putting a pillow over his face.

''Get upppp.'' I shook him, causing him to push me off, but Fangs caught me.

"SWEET PEA, YOU COULD'VE GIVEN HER BRAIN DAMAGE!" Fangs yelled, tossing me over his shoulder.

"Ooo, I like it up here." I smiled.

"Oops." Sweet Pea said, sarcastically.

''Okay, let's go get you dressed.'' Fangs smiled, walking to his room and placing me on the bed, tossing me my bag.

"I'll give you privacy, come out when you're done."

"Kay."

I went to the bathroom to shower, and I wrapped my towel around me when I went back to the room and got dressed. I left my towel on his dresser and my rag hanging on the shower. I closed his room door when I was done and walked out into the living room and threw on my hoodie.

"Zip that up." Fangs ordered.

"Yes, Warden Fogarty." I saluted, making him smile.

"I'll drive you to the bridge, that separates our sides." Fangs offered.

"Okay. Bye, Beanstalk." I waved.

"Bye, Brielle." Sweet Pea waved back, as me and Fangs left out.

I took Sweet Pea's old helmet and put it on, holding onto Fangs' waist as he drove to the bridge. He stopped at the end and helped me off, taking the helmet off his head.

"Bye, pretty girl." Fangs kissed my cheek.

"Bye, Fangs." I smiled, putting my bag over my shoulder and walked to school.

When I got to school, I went straight to my classes, since I was like 30 minutes late. Everyone looked at me when I walked into 1st period, because clearly it made no sense in me attending first period if there were only 15 minutes left. But, I sat down and took down the notes that were already written on the board as Fangs goodbye words rang in my head, causing me to smile. After lunch, Veronica, Kevin and I sat in the student lounge as Veronica told us about some boy from New York she was friends with.

"Nick and I were the "will-they-or-won't-they" of our jet set. He's an outrageous flirt, but we never dated. We'd hop from club to club, go on these madcap adventures, stay up all night." Veronica explained.

"Who's this now?" Archie asked, as Betty sat on the arm of the chair Kevin was sitting on and Archie sat next to me.

"Oh, Archiekins, don't be jelly. It's just a ghost from my bad-girl past, Nick St. Clair, breezing to town for the open house. You have nothing to worry about." Veronica assured Archie.

"Veronica, I'm sure we don't have to worry about Nick. You only have eyes for Archie." I smirked, making Veronica smile.

"So, Bri. We haven't seen you around much, how's things been with you and Reggie?" Veronica asked.

"Uhm, it's been calm I guess. When Archie got him roped in that Red Circle business he went MIA on me. I haven't talked to him for like 3 days." I told them.

"Oh, well, Reggie should be more free now. Sorry, Brielle." Archie apologized.

"It's okay. I've been with Jughead more on the Southside, making sure he's okay." I sighed.

"And is he?" Betty asked.

"Oh yeah, he's good." I nodded, with a smile.

After we talked for a while, I left to Pops to meet Fangs and we got our usual back booth, my back was faced towards the front of the booth so nobody would walk over if they seen my face. I didn't care much in that moment if anyone saw us, I was happy.

''So, Jughead wants to finally be a Southside Serpent?" I asked, while drinking my Cookies n Creme milkshake.

"Yep. Sweet Pea doubts he'll make it through the gaunlet." Fangs chuckles.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Basically, he has to go through a line of Serpents and get punched, Sweet Pea's at the end of the line." Fangs explained.

"Oh, what the fuck. I don't even want to know what the girl's have to do." I groaned.

''They have to do the Serpent Dance." Fangs told me.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"The Serpent Dance. It's traditional. Basically the girl has to strip, but not naked, like pole dance.'' Fangs explained, making me scrunch up my face.

''Thanks for telling me, I'll make sure to never join the Serpents.'' I joked.

"Me, Sweet Pea and Toni will still protect you like you're our own. You got us out of those cells last night, Brielle. Thank you." Fangs smiled.

''No problem." I nodded.

-------

[ Brielle's Outfit // no hat ]

The days went by quickly after Fangs rode me home, without being seen. I had a shift at Pops the next day, and thankfully there weren't that many people, but it was enough to keep me busy. While I was at Pops, Pop Tate allowed me to practice my baking skills. I didn't know what I wanted to go to college for yet, but next year it would matter more. Tonight, I was at the Whyte Wyrm, watching Jughead do his initiation.

"What is the fourth law?!" Tall Boy screamed into Jughead's face

"Thank god I don't have to do this, I see spit flying everywhere." I shook my head, causing Toni to laugh.

''IN UNITY, THERE IS STRENGTH!" All the Serpents yelled.

"Damn-" I muttered.

"You know the laws. Now it's time for the next trial. Retrieve the knife." Tall Boy said, moving over and revealing a tank with a rattlesnake.

"What.'' Jughead said.

"Oh shit." I muttered as I watched Jughead grab the knife, but get bit.

"A rattlesnake, Toni. A rattlesnake bit me and drew blood.'' Jughead complained.

"Oh, shut up." I chuckled.

''One that had its venom glands removed, okay? The important thing is you showed no fear,grabbed the knife, and remembered the laws. Which means you're almost a Serpent now, Juggie." Toni smiled, but then it dropped when she noticed what she called him.

"Awkwardddd. I'm going to find Fangs." I smiled, getting up and going to find him.

After I found Fangs we went back to his trailer and watched a movie. I didn't feel comfortable in the bar, people were staring, I was then again, the only on without a Serpent Jacket on and I was wearing red, I stuck out like sore thumb. Fangs understood and took me to the trailer.

"I should leave some clothes here." I smiled, cuddling up next to him.

"Mhm." Fangs nodded, smiling.

''I gotta get ready, Veronica's friend from New York is throwing a party at the Five Seasons." I got up, walking to his room, closing the door.

"I'M STILL DROPPING YOU OFF AND PICKING YOU UP!" Fangs shouted from outside the door.

"Good!" I shouted back, getting ready.

[ Brielle's Outfit ]

I took my braids down from the bun they were in and did my lashes, then walked out of the room, all dressed up.

"You look hot." Fangs smirked.

"Thanks, boo." I smiled, putting on my white fluffy jacket.

"You ready?" Fangs asked, slipping on his Serpent Jacket.

''Always." I smiled, walking out of the door.

I put on my pink helmet and held onto Fangs as he drove to the popular hotel. When I got off I gave him a quick kiss, so quick I didn't notice, until like 3 seconds later.

"I should uh, get going." I stumbled, rushing in as Fangs called after me.

I felt embarassed. How could I do that? Maybe I was catching feelings too quickly, too easily. I just got out of it with Reggie and I'm already kissing niggas. God. When I walked into the room I saw Nick St. Clair with Jingle Jangle in his suit top.

"Is that JJ?" I asked, closing the door.

Nick's eyes lingered on me for a while, before answering.

"Why yes it is. And you are?" Nick St. Clair asked with a smirk.

"Brielle." I answered him, shaking his hand, of course, he kissed the back my hand.

"Watch it, dude. She's mine." Reggie growled, pulling me over to him with his hands on my waist.

Now, I felt even more guilty about kissing Fangs. But it wasn't like it was tongue and all, just a peck.

"Tasters? Who's up first?" Nick asked, standing with his the JJ in his hand.

"Dude we told you, we're not doing-" Archie started.

''Archie, don't take this the wrong way, but you are an epic buzzkill." Nick said.

"And you're offering us drugs. The fuck." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

I went to sit next to Betty, because she looked over it, her body language said it all. Nick offered Veronica some and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. This dude was a real junkie, wasn't he?

"Betty?" Veronica asked, offering her some.

"No, thanks.'' Betty declined. Betty seemed off, I mean not about the JJ, I know she'd never take that, but the way she said it.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Veronica pleaded.

"I said, no, Vee." Betty said annoyed.

''Oop." I snorted.

''Okay, relax, Betty. This is strictly voluntary." Veronica rolled her eyes.

"How about you, Bri Bri?" Veronica asked, smiling.

"Uh, no thanks, my mom would kill me." I snorted.

"Perhaps we should decamp to the bedroom, to not corrupt the country mice." Nick suggested.

"I changed my mind. I'm in." Archie said, sitting down.

"Bravo, Archie Andrews.There's that good, strong Riverdale stock I've been jonesing for." Nick applauded him.

"Oh, boy." I sighed, as everyone took the JJ, besides me and Betty.

Everyone started dancing like they were crazy and on crack. Cheryl, too, which I didn't expect that from. After a while of me and Betty sitting together, Veronica came up to us.

"Come on, Betty and Brielle. Don't be such wallflowesr. You're boyfriend-less for a night. Have some fun." Veronica pleaded us, causing me to roll my eyes,

"Like you, you mean? Yeah, no thanks. And, I'm boyfriend-less in general." I scoffed, eyeing Reggie and Josie getting way too close.

"You're making a fool out of yourself, just acting like some privileged, shallow, airhead party girl." Betty snapped.

"Excuse me?" Veronica scoffed.

"Yeah. I mean, it's all just recycled banter... and plunging necklines, and throwing shade to distract us all from the fact that there's nothing going on underneath." Betty snarled.

I was going to open my mouth and say something until I saw Reggie slowly put down Josie from whatever they were doing. I knew he was on JJ, but no, that was something he probably always wanted to do.

"Wow, Reggie. Josie?" I asked, not letting him answer and just left.

I started walking and I hadn't noticed it until I was there, but there I stood, right outside Fangs and Sweet Pea's trailer. I was going to explain to him, about everything, even down to Reggie, when I could think straight, I did drink a tad bit. I knocked on the trailer door.

"Who the hell- Brielle? Wasn't Fangs supposed to come get you?" Sweet Pea asked, letting me in.

"Yeah, but, something happened at the party.." I sighed, taking off my slides and plopping down on the couch.

"Did someone do something to you?" Sweet Pea asked with a bit of anger in his voice.

"Me and Reggie were supposed to be back together, but I can't I'm into Fangs, but he doesn't know that. But tonight he was on JJ, everyone was except for me and Betty, and he was way too close with Josie, like making out type stuff." I sighed, playing with my bracelet.

"Don't let that mangy Bulldog hurt you, Brielle. And as for Fangs, you may wanna tell him how you feel." Sweet Pea suggested.

I nodded and laid down on the couch, not bothering to change into my pj's. Shortly after of watching whatever Sweet Pea had on the TV, I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 333 43
Spencer and Toby have finally settled down and are living their happily ever after, but is their ever after as happy as they imagined?
1.1M 58.8K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
3.6K 55 5
𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘵 ; 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺
707K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!