โœซโ˜ผโ˜พโ˜ ๐ฆ๐–๐ข๐ž๐—– ษŒ๐ค๐ค๐ก โ˜โ˜พโ˜ผโœซ

By AshleyClark759

"๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•š๐•๐•–๐•ค! ๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ก!" ๐•Ž๐• ๐•œ๐•– ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ก ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•’ ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ค ๐•ค๐•๐•–๐•–... More

๐•ป๐–†๐–“๐–Ž๐–ˆ ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–”๐–’
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แŽงแแ‹
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แ–แ‡แŽง
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แ–แ‚แ’แ‹แ‹
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แŽฆแŽงแฌแ’
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แŽฆแŽฅแ‰แ‹
แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แ•แ‹แ‰แ‹แ
Happy Holidays!
Sorry ๐Ÿซฃ
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธFREE PALESTINE ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

แˆแ‚แ—แŽฎแ–แ‹แ’ แ•แŽฅแŒ€

471 22 1
By AshleyClark759

I was laying on bed when I heard a bang outside my window. I quickly jumped up and grabbed my bat as I approached the window. Please don't be Scott. I look out the window and see Derek. I quickly lifted the window open for him. "What the fuck?! You scared me, I thought you were Scott." I sighed. "Sorry, is that room still open?" Derek asks me. "Always." I smile at him as he jumps into my room softly.

"How's the back?" He asks me. "Almost completely healed. I'm cleared to play the game coming up." I smile happily. "That's good, I'll be there to watch you." Derek smiled softly at me. God, he's ugh. So hot!

"You better." I smile as I playfully push him. "Alright, I'll let you sleep, goodnight Stiles." Derek smiles at me. "Night, Derek." I smile at him as he slips past my door and down the hall.

-

"You ready for the game tonight?" Jackson asks as he approaches my locker. "Yeah, I'm ready to get back out there." I smile up at him. "After the game, you wanna go out?" He shyly asks me. "Go out?" I ask confused. "On a date." He says sheepishly. "I'd love to." I smile at him as I squeal internally. "Ugh, look at them. Haven't even been broken up for a week and he's moved on." I hear Lydia mutter to a group of girls. "Didn't you cheat on him?" A girl asks condescendingly. "That's beside the point." Lydia snaps. "Honestly, I think we only hung out with you because of Jackson." Another girl says before they leave Lydia behind at her locker.

I walk into class and see Ally. I smile at her and rush over to the seat next to her. "Try another row, sweetheart." Lydia says putting her stuff down on the desk. "Fine. Come on Ally." I say. Ally grabs her stuff before we move to two open seat in the back. Lydia looks back confused. "Aw, is consequences coming to bite you in the ass." I say sweetly with a pout.

-

"Welcome back, Stilinski!" Coach cheers as he sees me run out on the field. "Thanks Coach." I smile at him. I rush over to the bench and sit my stuff down. "You got this kiddo." I hear dad says before he pats my shoulder. "Thanks dad. Are you going to sit with the Argents?" I ask already spotting the family in the stands. "Yep, also who is that?" Dad asks pointing to Kate. "Oh, that's Kate. She's Ally's aunt." I say. "Ah, I was wondering how they were related. She looks more like a sister." Dad observes. "Yeah, they're closer in age than Kate is to her actual brother."

I see the Argent family sit there stuff down and head over to us. "You've got this Stiles! You're gonna knock them dead." Dad #2 says as he hugs and kisses my head. "Thanks dad #2." I laugh. "She rope you into the family?" Dad asks Argent. "Yeah, it's kinda hard not to let her weasel her way into your heart." Dad #2 answers. "Good luck." Mama Argent says repeating dad #2. "Kick these hormonal teens in the ass." Kate cheers before they walk away leaving me and Ally alone. "So, you've got a date with Jackson?" Ally asks. "Maybe." I say blushing. "Ahhh! This is so exciting!" Ally cheers pulling me into a tight hug. "I know! I'm so nervous! I need you to help me choose what outfit I'm gonna wear after the game!" I squeal. "You've got it." Ally giggles before the coach blows his whistle. "I gotta go." I say. "I'll be cheering you on, I may have also made a huge sign for you." Ally teases. "The woman after my own heart." I lay my hand over my heart.

"Let's go! Big night! Big night!" Coach yells. "Ready?!" "Yeah!" We yell out as we huddle. "Say it so they can hear it! Hands in." Coach says putting his hand in the middle. "What are we?"

"We are lacrosse!" The team yells. "That's right. Take the field! Let's go!" Coach cheers. I place my helmet on and run out. We get into formation and wait for the whistle blow. I look ahead to see a player smirking at me. "This'll be easy." He grunts at me. "The last one to think that got his ass laid out." I smirk at him. "We'll see about that."

The whistle blows and we run at each other. I ram into the guy and knock him down. "Guess we did." I say smugly before running down the field. "Stiles!" Danny yells. I look up to see him passing the ball to me. I jump and catch the ball. I run down the field dodging player left and right. I throw the ball and make a goal. "Woo!" The crowd erupts in cheers. "That's my girl! Go Stiles!" Coach cheers as he jumps up. We reset and go all over again.

A player goes to hit Jackson but I jump in front of him. The player rams into me sending us both to the ground. I stand quickly and shake it off as I bend down to help the player up. "Good tackle." I say patting his helmet. "Thanks." He smiles at me before we both run down the field. Jackson throws the ball into the goal gaining another score.

We had thirty seconds on the clock. The scores tied at five. The whistle blows and we run. Jackson throws the ball to Greenberg. Greenberg gets a yard down before he gets hit. "Greenberg! Get your shit together!" Coach yells. I ran after the player that had the ball. He goes to pass to another player but I intercept it. I look at the clock. Ten seconds. I rush the field twirling around the players. I look for an open player but see none. "Fuck!" I shout as I see a guy about to tackle me. I think fast and use his bent knee and push off. I flip over him and land a few feet away. I ran down the field and throw the ball. The goalie goes to catch it but trips. The ball goes into the goal and the buzzer rings out. "Yeah!" Jackson cheers as he run to me. He hugs me and twirls us around. I giggle as he sits me down. "You are amazing." He grins as he takes off his helmet, I do the same. "Thank you." I smile up at him and kiss his cheek. The team crowds us and lift me up. "Stiles! Stiles! Stiles!" They chant as the crowd in the stands rush the field. "That's my daughter!" I hear my dad shout as he runs to me. The Argents were right behind him cheering just as loud. "That was amazing, Stiles!" Dad #2 cheers as the team sets me down. We get pictures taken before the team and I run into the school cheering. The team chants out state as we go to our respective locker rooms. Ally walks in behind me.

"What outfits do you have?" She asks right away. I show her the two outfit. "This one." She points to the one on the right. "Thanks Ally." I smile at her as I quickly strip and take a shower. "Anytime." She smiles before leaving me. "Good luck!" She shouts as she closes the door.

-

"Are you ready?" Jackson says before turning around and stops. "Wow. Y-you look... beautiful." He whispers. "Thank you." I say looking down as a blush covers my cheeks. "So where are we going?" "I thought we could go mini golfing and get ice cream." He smiles as he offers me his arm. "That sounds amazing." I smile widely making him chuckle.

-

I line up my shot and swing the putter back. I hit the ball and it rolls down the green carpet into the hole. "Is there anything you're not good at?" Jackson asks me. I put my finger to my chin and playfully tap it. "Hmm, no, no I don't think so." I say seriously before breaking out into a smile. "You're too cute." He chuckles as he goes to putt.

"I can't believe it's already our final hole." I say sadly. "We still have ice cream after this." Jackson reminds. "That is true." I smile at him. He takes the shot and makes the hole. "There's the winner I know." I say after he missed the last two holes the first time. "Must be nerves that made me fail." He says. "I am told I make guys nervous." I tease as we grab our golf balls and walk back to the booth. We hand in our putters and balls before we go back to his car. "This has been perfect." I smile as he drives us to the ice cream parlor. "Not as perfect as you." He whispers to me nervously. "I'm not perfect." I disagree. "You are for me." He says looking at me before putting his attention back on the road. I blush and smile looking out the window. "Don't hide that cute blush." Jackson says pulling my attention away. I look at him and he smirks. "Better."

"What can I get you?" A woman asks behind the counter. "Cookies and cream on a waffle cone, please." I smile at the woman. She grabs a waffle cone and scoops the Oreo ice cream into it. "Here you go, and for you?" She says turning her attention to Jackson as she hands me the cone. "Cookie dough in a cup, please." He says as he grabs his card out. She scoops his ice cream and hands it to him before grabbing his card. She hands the card back and we walk over to a table.

"This is my favorite." I gush as I swallow ice cream. Jackson leans over and wipes my mouth with his thumb. This time I catch his finger and slurp it off with a smirk. Jackson's breath stutters before he gulps in a big breath. "That was hot." He whispers quietly. "I know." I whisper back.

-

Jackson pulled into my driveway and parked. He got out and opened my door for me. "Such a gentleman." I smile at him. He helps me out of the car and walks me up to the house. "Thank you for tonight. It was perfect." I smile at him. "Anytime." He smiles. "Hmm, how about next week?" I ask. "You wanna go out again?" He asks hopefully. "It would be my greatest dream." I say. "Can I kiss you?" He whispers. "I'm not going to stop you." I whisper back as he closes the gap. He kisses me soft and slow and I lean in. After a minute he pulls back. "Now that was perfect." He pants breathlessly. "That it was." I smile. "Goodnight." He says as I unlock the door. "Goodnight, Jackson." I say as I open the door. Once I close the door I see him cheer as he walks back to his car making me giggle.

"Did you have fun?" Dad asks. "I did." I smile at him. "Good, I'm glad." Dad says. "I'm gonna go call Ally." I say skiing his cheek before running upstairs. Once in my room I grab my phone and call her. "How'd it go?" She immediately answers. "It was amazing, fabulous, perfect!" I squeal into the phone. "It must have been some date." She giggles. "I can't even explain how amazing it was, and we are going out again next week." I say as I fall onto my bed. "You're kidding!" Addy squeals. "I'm not! I'm so excited!" I say.

-

  The next day, Ally dragged me out to the woods so she could practice her archery. "When you said you needed to run an errand before we went shopping, a five-mile hike in the woods wasn't something I was expecting." I groan as we hike further into the preserve. Ally chuckles but otherwise ignores me.

  We walked a two more miles before she stops. "Alright, ready to see how awesome your bestie is?" Ally asks as she bends down to her bag she threw. "Pssh, there can't be two awesome besties, I've already filled that position." I tease with a smile making her laugh. "So, is it true that Lydia made out with Scott?" Ally asks as she grabs an arrow head and screws it into the arrow. "Yeah, and Jackson was right behind me. He had to see it." I say sadly as I place a hand on her shoulder.

  "God, that sucks! I mean, I hate Scott now, but it doesn't mean it hurts any less. But to see it actually happen would be crushing." Ally shakes her head as she stands. "Is that a flash bang?" I ask as she notches the arrow. "Yeah, I think it is." She says as she pulls the string and arrow back. She aims and release the arrow. It flys through the air and it's a tree. The tip explodes and a white light flashes and I quickly close my eyes.

  "Damn, that shit is bright." I say as I uncover my eyes. "That it is." Ally agrees as she puts the bow down. "Anymore deadly weapons you wanna try?" I ask excited. "Actually, I thought I could teach you how to use a bow." Ally says. "Really?" I ask getting an excited gleam in my eyes. "Sure, you can't solely rely on your wolf abilities." Ally shrugs with a smile. "I fucking love you." I squeal pulling her into an excited hug. She chuckles as she hugs me back. Once we release each other, Ally goes to the tree and grabs the arrow out of the tree.

  "Alright, take a deep breath and just test how much strength you need to use to pull the string back." Ally coaches me as I stand with the bow up. I slowly pull the string back making sure to control the wolf strength. "Ok, good! Now release it!" She says. I do as told and watch the string snap back to its original position. "Are you ready to try with an arrow?" She asks as I lower the bow. "Yes!" I say with a huge grin. "Ok." She chuckles as she bends down to her bag.

  Ally grabs an arrow and shows me how to notch it. "Put the end of the arrow onto the string and grip it between your fingers. Then do the same with the tip end, keep your fingers on the front end until you are pulled back. When you are ready to release move your hand from the front of the arrow and release." She instructs me as I follow her words. I release the arrow after moving my fingers and watch as the arrow flys through the arrow with a whistle. The arrow embeds itself into the same tree she hit. "Wow. You're a natural!" She smiles as we approach the tree. "Stiles! You went perfectly into the hole I created!" Ally says as we see my arrow in the exact place her arrow had been embedded in. "This is so fucking cool!" I squeal as I take the arrow out of the tree.

                                        -

   I get home and go to the guest room. "Hey Derek." I smile as I see him sitting on the bed. "Hey Stiles." He says looking up at me. "How's Peter?" I ask him as I sit next to him. "He's getting better, but I don't know if he'll ever be normal." Derek sighs lying back. "He may never be the Peter you remember, trauma changes people and he's been through a lot of trauma." I say lying next to him. "Yeah, it just hurts to see pack hurting." He grunts. "Yeah, it does." I sigh.

"You know, when I came back to beacon hills I didn't imagine this." Derek says. "Imagine what?" I ask twisting onto my side to look at him. I rest my head on my arm. "This. Finding a pack, a family. Having someone I've never met before care for me so deeply." Derek whispers as he looks at me. "Yeah, I didn't expect my life to go this way either." I say as I get lost in my thoughts about my first day being in this world.

-

"So, I was hoping I could ask you a question." Jackson says as he slides in next to my open locker. "Maybe, depending on the question." I smile as him. "Would you like to go to the winter formal with me?" He asks shyly. "I'd love too." I smile at him before I kiss his cheek. "If it isn't Jiles." Allison says as she she's me kiss his cheek. "Jiles?" Jackson asks confused. "Your ship name, duh?" Allison says shaking her head and laughing. Jackson snorts before looking at me. "Jiles, huh? Kinda cute."

I blush as I pointedly keep my eyes in my locker. "Allison!" Scott's voice breaks through our conversation. "God." Ally sighs as she looks up at him. "Let's go!" I smile closing my locker and take Ally's hand in mine. "I'll see you later Jack!" I yell as I pull her away from Scott's puppy face. "Thank you!" Ally says as I drag her to our next class. "Anything for you babes." I say making her laugh.

-

"You're going shopping with me!" Ally says grabbing my arm as I walk to my jeep. "I am?" I ask as I tilt my head. "Yep, you are!" Ally smiles widely. "I guess I am. Did you drive?" I ask her as we reach my jeep. "Nope, I made dad drive me so I could hitch a ride with you." "Then hop in." I smile as I get into my jeep.

"What dress are you thinking?" I ask Ally as we go through the dress rack. "I don't know. I'm kinda just gonna go through each rack until something calls to me." She says as she looks at a dress. "What about you?"

"I'm thinking something that hugs me. Definitely on the blue side maybe a light blueish purple or a dark blue." I answer as I move to the other side of the dress rack. "Something like this?!" Ally says excitedly as she holds up a dress. "Yes! Oh my god, it's perfect!" I squeal as I walk to her and grab the dress. "You get changed while I continue to look." Ally orders. "Aye, aye, captain!" I salute before I walk to the dressing rooms.

I quickly change and walk out of the rooms. "That's amazing." I hear Ally whisper before I turn to her. "You think so?" I ask feeling a little insecure. "Babe, if I didn't already have a date I'd snatch you from Jackson in a heartbeat." Ally definitively says looking me up and down. "Stop... but keep going." I smirk jokingly pulling a Debby Ryan and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. Ally giggles and shakes her head.

After I change back into my original outfit, I walk back out and go to another dress rack. I reject ten dresses before I find the one for Ally. "Ally! Come here!" I sing as she looks up at me. "Yeah!" She calls as she walks to me. "Ta-da!" I cheer as I show her the dress. Ally stops and stares for a full minute before I sigh. "Come on! Go try it on." I order pushing her to the dressing rooms and shoving the dress in her arms. It's a few minutes before she steps out a twirls.

"What do you think?" She shyly asks. "I think we are going to be the hottest bitches up in this dance." I smile widely making her laugh.

-

After shopping we went back to Ally's house after I told my dad. "How was shopping?" Mama Argent asks us. "It was great! We found our dresses!" Ally says excitedly. "You did! You have to show us!" Mama argent cheerfully says before rushing to grab dad #2. Ally and I giggle before we rush up to her room. Ally takes the bathroom while I take her bedroom.

Knowing Scott and his stalker-ish ways, I walk to the windows and close the curtains. I quickly change and wait for Ally to come out. "Your mom is going to love our dresses!" I squeal as we both stand in the mirror in her room. "I know! This is so exciting! It feels like I have a sister." Ally says softly. "Yeah, well your my sister too." I whisper as tears well into my eyes. "Are you gonna cry?" Ally teases. "No, it's... just dusty. Yeah, it's dust. You should clean your room." I say as my voice wobbles. "Stiles, we both cleaned my room yesterday." Ally deadpans. "Shut up!" I say making her laugh. "Are you girls done?!" Mama Argent calls from downstairs. "Yes!" We both shout before racing downstairs.

"I present to you, Allison "Ally" Argent, and her super cool and awesome best friend, Stiles Stilinski!" I jokingly say in an announcement voice as we walk into the living room. "You both look beautiful." Mama Argent gasps as she stares at us. "I think I'm gonna cry." Dad #2 whispers as he looks away. "Dang, we blew them away." I mock whisper to Ally. "Totally, unless dad also has dust in his eyes." Ally mock whispers back. I elbow her softly in the side making her giggle. "My baby girls are growing up." Dad #2 chokes out. "Chris, are you ok?" Mama Argent asks as she sees his tears. "Yeah, I-I'll be fine." He smiles before clamping his lips together to hold back tears and a sob.

"Dad #2, you met me like four months ago." I point out. "Hush, I'm trying to be emotional." He says. I put my hands up in surrender as Ally grabs a tissue. "Thank you sweetie." Dad #2 says as he takes the tissue and wipes his tears away. "I thought Mama Argent would be the one to cry." I say teasingly. "Pfft, as if. I'm the stone cold one." Mama Argent says teasing dad #2 with me. "I hate all of you." He grumbles before blowing his nose.

-

It was finally the night of the formal. Ally and I got ready at her house since she had her own bathroom. We both already had our dresses on and were doing our hair and makeup. "I'm so nervous." I say as I curl my hair into beach waves. "You'll be great! Your date has a hot date on his arm, you'll be driving in style, and you'll have me there." Ally says slightly calming my nerves.

"Yeah, you're right. But who's your lucky date?" I ask as I grab a new strand of hair. "Issac Lahey." Ally says making me out the curler down and squeal. "Really?!" I shout as I jump up and down in excitement. "Yeah, I noticed he kept looking at me and I thought he was cute so I just asked him." Ally says with a soft smile. "Ugh, you're gonna be so cute." I sigh as I think about them. "Not as cute as you and Jackson." Ally says with a smirk. "Pfft, fuck cute, we'll be hot." I smirk back making her laugh.

"Hey! Do you girls need help?" I hear Mama Argent call from behind the door. I quickly open it to see her and Kate. "Yes please! I need someone to get the back of my hair." I say pulling Mama Argent in. "And I need help with my hair." Ally says grabbing Kate. I roll my eyes in my head as I see her. Can't wait for this bitch to die.

Mama Argent grabs the curler as I turn around. "Are you guys nervous?" Mama Argent asks as she starts to curl my hair. "Yeah, I don't know if I need to jog around or throw up." I say as I look at my self. "You'll be fine." Mama Argent assured me. "Yeah, you both look killer, and you both have cute dates." Kate says as she bobby pins Ally's hair up.

We continued to chat until Mama Argent called out. "Done!" She sits the curler on the counter after turning it off. "Thank you!" I squeal turning around and pulling her into a tight hug. "You're welcome." She says as she hugs me back. "I'm finished too." Kate says as she sits the bony pins down. "It's beautiful." Ally says as she turns her head admiring the bun. After they finished our hair they left so we could do our makeup.

Stiles:

Ally:

"Damn we are hot." I state as I look at our reflections. "Yes we are." Ally agrees before we walk out of her bathroom and bedroom. "You look gorgeous." Dad #2 says as he sees us come down the stairs. "Photo time!" Mama Argent cheers as she comes up with a Polaroid camera. We get into different poses as she takes pictures. After every one is printed she hands them to dad #2.

As we are ready to take another photo we hear a knock. "Must be your dates!" Kate says as she approaches the door. Jackson and Issac stand there looking nervous. "Come in! You're just in time for the photos." Kate smirks evilly before pulling them in and positioning them into their spots next to us. We stay another ten minutes taking picture after picture before dad #2 pulls the boys aside and gives them the dad speech.

-

Jackson and I drive up and hear the music from outside. "Are you ready?" Jackson asks me. "So ready!" I smile at him. Jackson gets out and walks to my side of the car. He opens the door and offers his hand. "Why thank you kind gentleman." I tease as I take his hand. "Anything for the princess." He teases back with a blinding smile. I giggle as he closes the door of the car and walks me up to the school door.

"Have I told you, you look absolutely breathtaking?" Jackson asks. "Yes, a thousand times." I point out. "Then I must say it a thousand more." He smiles down at me making me blush.

"Would you like to have this dance?" Jackson asks as we stand next to a table. "I'd love too." I say taking his outstretched hand. We walk out to dance floor just as the song changes into a slow song. I reach my hand up around his neck and he places his hands on my hips. I look up into his eyes and see him just staring at me with such soft eyes I didn't think he could have. "What?" I ask frowning up at him. "Every time I look at you... my breath just leaves. It's like my lungs forget how to work... and it's amazing." Jackson says breathlessly. I blush and look down, not expecting that. Jackson removes one of his hands and grabs my chin softly.

I move my head up and stare into his eyes. Jackson stares back as time appears to freeze. The music drowns out as he slowly leans in closing his eyes. I close mine as I lean up to him. We meet in the middle and it feels as if fireworks burst. Until it's ruined. "McCall! You're not allowed here!" Coach yells angrily knocking us out of our kiss and trance. I look around and see Scott approaching us. "Stiles!" He shouts as he notices me staring. He speeds up trying to catch us before Jackson grabs my hand and pulls me away from him.

"Stiles!" Scott calls out as Jackson pulls me to Ally and Issac. "Hey, what wrong?" Ally asks as she sees my frozen expression. "Scott happened." Jackson bites out angrily as he watches the crowd for Scott. "He's here?! I thought he wasn't allowed to be here?" She asks worriedly as she pulls me into a hug. "H-he's not." I whisper as I hug onto her. "McCall! Get the hell out of here!" Coach yells making us turn to him. We see him Coach holding Scott's arm as he starts to pull him out. "No! I need to talk to Stiles and Allison!" He shouts as he tries to pull away.

"I don't give two shits about what you want! You are not allowed to be within thirty feet of Stiles! Hell I don't want you within a hundred feet of her!" Coach continues to yell attracting the attention of the crowd. "Stiles! Are you ok?" I hear Danny ask as he and his date approach us. "Yeah, I-I think so." I answer as I watch Scott getting pulled out. The music was cut as Coach yells and drags Scott away.

"You should be lucky you're not thrown from the team! The only reason you aren't is because Stiles stepped in! But if I so much as see you attempting to talk to her, you're gone!" Coach finishes as he and Scot walk out of the gymnasium. The music cuts back on and the crowd begins to dance again. "Well, that ruined the mood." I grumble thinking about how Jackson and I were interrupted. "Yeah, yeah it did." Jackson says sadly.

"You know, I think I know what can bring the mood back." I grin as I take Jackson's hand. "Where are we going?" He asks as I pull him towards the door. "You get some!" Ally shouts making me flip her off as she and Danny chuckle. "We are going somewhere more... private." I smirk as I turn to him walking backwards. "I like the sound of that." He smirks as he quickens his pace. I turn back around and pull him to the bus lot.

"This is as private as we can get without leaving the school." I say as I pull us between two busses. "It's perfect." Jackson smirks as he slowly crowds me against the bus. "Yes it is." I whisper as I lean up and kiss him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.8K 23
๐…๐‘๐„๐’๐‡ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ. โ› she's somewhat immortal. โœ . . . . ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š . . . . ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™› ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ยฉ๏ธ 2019 . . . . ๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ...
98.2K 2.7K 46
(๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
8.6K 251 11
[Lydia Martin ๐ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚] ๐Ž๐‚ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž โžข ๐‰๐š๐ฑ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ~ โœ๐Ÿผ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ~ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘๐š ~ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘๐›...
117K 3.7K 65
โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ...