━━━𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 .。*゚...

By xoxewonzzn

Read to found out about the story . .Top soobin Bottom yeonjun ship: Taegyu, yeonbin . More

Introduction
Chapter Ôñé
Ćháṕtéŕ Tẃő
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛h͛r͛e͛e͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛o͛u͛r͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛i͛v͛e͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ S͛i͛x͛
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾e̾v̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ E̾i̾g̾h̾t̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ N̾i̾n̾e̾
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛e͛n͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ E͛l͛e͛v͛e͛n͛
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ T̾w̾e̾l̾v̾e̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ t̾h̾i̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾o̾u̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾i̾f̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty Nine

C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾i̾x̾t̾e̾e̾n̾

807 57 26
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

"You're just a trash, your nothing but a disgusting fragile kid"

"He is so disgusting and so weak, it made me puke"

"Where-e are you-u, y-yongrae-e"

"YONGRAE"

Soobin groaned in his sleep as voices was ringing in his ear, making him feel so anxious the nightmare is eating him alive. But suddenly he heard another familiar voice.

"Mr choi...calm down everything will be okay"

"Yeonjun...n?"

"Why....you..seems so familiar?"

Flashback

15 Years ago

A young boy who is around 10 years around old, sobbing while sitting in the alley beside the abandoned small shop, he was crying here alone because his mother beated him for breaking a expensive cup.

It was a snowy night, white snow flakes slowly falling and cold wind blowing. He felt shivers and he wasn't wearing anything warm which can protect him from this cold weather. But he doesn't want to go back.

If he went back to his home he had to face his mother again and what if she again beat him, he don't want it. He feels like his heart was feeling so heavy.

He bring his knees up to his chest and hide his face, crying because that's the only thing he can do. But Suddenly he heard a sweet voice spoke up from beside him.

"Why are you crying?" He slowly looks up to the side with his swollen eyes and noticed a boy standing there, who looks kinda young than him, maybe around 7 or 8?.

The boy walked towards him and sat down on the ground covered with snow. "Why are you crying here alone, why are you out here it's so cold outside" The kid said but he didn't reply anything.

"Someone scolded you?" The kid asked as he slowly nodded his head. "Who, your father?" He shook his head while looking down at the ground. "Then your mother?" The kid said but he remained silent then after few seconds he slowly nodded.

"Oh, same, my appa doesn't like me a bit, he hates me so much, I don't know why" The kid muttered and pout his lips. "you shouldn't stay out at night like this it's so dangerous, I am going home you should go too" The kid got up as he stopped him by saying, "my mother will beat me again i don't want to go back" .

The younger turns to him and slowly smiled. "I also don't want to go, my father always beat me, but what else can I do, we're still little, let's just bear with it" The kid said. He feels like the words went through his heart as his eyes filled with tear again and he started to cry.

The younger walked upto him and hugged him, softly Patting his back. "Sh~ it's okay everything will be alright, don't cry".

The same scent, soft sweet floral of Dutch lavender.

"Mr choi it's okay, please calm down everything will be okay, please calm down".

"Yeonjun?.... YEONJUN!?" Soobin woke up from his sleep, he was breathing heavily, heart racing like so fast which is of course not normal. Confused about what he just remembered or dreamt about. Yeonjun was at his room sleeping at the couch and he got awake when he heard the older screamed his name.

"Mr choi?" Yeonjun ran upto the older and started to pat his back. "Mr choi, calm down" Soobin looks at yeonjun while sweating. "Calm down everything is okay" Soobin breathing becomes normal and yeonjun let out a sigh then took a towel and wipe the sweat from soobin's forehead.

"Mr choi, do you want anything?" Soobin shook his head and wipes the sweat from his neck. "No-o, you can go now" Yeonjun was concerned for him but he thought to leave because he doesn't want to make soobin mad again.

"But-t, please bring me some coffee" He mumbled as yeonjun slowly nodded and walked out of the room. Soobin grab the table and slowly get down from the bed and slowly started to went towards the bathroom.

Time skip

Yeonjun entered the room with a tray in his hand. He put down the tray on the nightstand. Soobin was sitting at the bed while rubbing his neck. He took a glance at the tray as he saw there is a bowl of cereal and a toast sandwich beside it with cup of black coffee.

"I-i just told you bring me only coffee" Soobin mumbled with a low tone. "But, Mr choi you seems so weak so you should eat something" Yeonjun Replied, concerned for the older.

Yeonjun took the foldable table and put it over him on the bed and put the tray on the table. "You can eat now, Mr choi, tell me if you want anything else" Yeonjun said.

Soobin slowly grab the spoon and started to eat. Yeonjun smiled as he got up and started to clean around the room while soobin was eating. Yeonjun took the books from the table and put them inside the shelf. Suddenly the yesterday incident comes back in his mind.

He stopped what he was doing while thinking about it like he never imagined a person like soobin would be afraid of fire, maybe there is a reason behind it who knows. He shrugged his shoulders and again started to work.

"You must be thinking, why a merciless mafia, Richest powerful CEO were like this yesterday night?' Suddenly soobin spoke up from the bed which made yeonjun turns to him. "Pardon?" soobin put down the spoon and looked up at him.

"Aren't your curious?, you must be laughing inside to see me being scared like a cat" Yeonjun let out a sigh and walked back near the bed and stopped beside the bed. "I am curious, but doesn't mean I will laugh about someone weakness" Yeonjun said.

"I am curious because I were concerned about yourself Mr choi" Soobin stared at him with no expression on his face, just a emotionless face which made yeonjun more curious and worried for the older.

"Why are you concerned about someone like me, who am I to you?" Soobin said while laughing, the laugh can show his pain through it. "As a human being, I am worried for another human, you, your also a human who have personal problems, it's human nature to worried for others as i am being, it's doesn't matter who you are, how powerful you are" Yeonjun said and slowly smiled then walked towards the door.

"Your not a human, your just a useless animal, why even I give birth of you"

"Your also a human"

Bitter, painful chuckled escape between his lips as he stared at the black coffee made by the person who he always treat badly but still took care of him. He leaned through on his headboard and closed his eyes.

"I am a human? I am already dead alive, my soul is already empty, no happiness, no love, nothing then why he had to made me feels so special, why he is so familiar to me, yeonjun, are you that kid which i had met before?"

"If it is, then I am still grateful to you for the comfort you gave me that snowy night, by your hug" he sighed and took a sip of the black coffee. Bitter taste, but it's enough for him to reduce his headache.

YongRae was observing everything from the balcony as he let out a sigh and sat down on the floor. "I am sorry soobin but I had to do this" He mumbled under his breath, because he is the one who caused yesterday night incident.

He doesn't want to do this at first place but he can't see any chances to bring soobin and yeonjun close. So he had to use the younger weakness as a bait but now he feels upset and guilty about it.

"I can't face him like this, he will hate me again if he get to know this, it was hard to made him trust me again" YongRae mumbled.

On the other hand

Taehyun comes downstairs after taking a shower. He started to walks towards the kitchen and on the way he noticed beomgyu was at the living room, busy with making perfume.

"What are you doing?" He asked while walking toward the kitchen but beomgyu was too focused that he didn't replied. Taehyun come backs with a can of Coke and again asked, "what are you doing?".

"Yah! Can you stop disturbing me" beomgyu replied back, eyes still glued to the bottle. Taehyun raised his eyebrows and walked towards the couch and sat down. Beomgyu was sitting at the ground while his things was all over the table.

"But you should at least tell me what are you doing?" Beomgyu get kinda irritated as he put down the bottle of essential oil and turns back to taehyun who was drinking his coke.

"I am trying to make a perfume sample to send to a business partner, now can you let me work" Taehyun smirked as he can see how much annoyed being was looking. "Okay, go ahead", "Thank god!" Beomgyu again started to focus on making perfume.

"But, you didn't tell me that you make perfumes?" Taehyun asked. "Because you never asked" the savage reply from Beomgyu that was something taehyun wasn't actually expecting. He cleared his throat and thought to leave to let beomgyu work in peace.

"Okay, I am leaving, don't skip your breakfast, I will check the CCTV footage" Beomgyu turns to look at him in disbelief and he was like, "please for god sake lemme work".

"Fine I won't!!,Don't you have your own work?" Beomgyu said, glaring at the older who move his face away to avoid the glare and walked towards the stairs without saying anything. Beomgyu make a annoyed face and went back to his work.

Time skip

Soobin didn't went out of his room the whole day. he stayed at his room while thinking about the dream he had. He is not so sure that if yeonjun was the kid who he met at that night in the alley but at the same time he feels like so.

He is thinking about it too much because that unknown kid's comfort was like a warm blanket for him, to protect him from the cold night. he doesn't want to ask it straightforwardly to yeonjun and he don't know why.

Yeonjun knocked on the door before entering the room with soobin's dinner and Marley is behind him, tagging along with him to see his ill father.

But when yeonjun entered he noticed that soobin was already sleeping. "Huh? See Marley, he already fell asleep without eating his dinner, how he is going to stay healthy if he doesn't eat" yeonjun muttered to Marley as he put down the tray on the table and walked towards the window.

He turn off the curtains then look at soobin who is sleeping. He walked towards him and slowly pull the blanket over him and turn off the table lamp.

"Let's go, Marley" Yeonjun took the tray and walked out of the room with Marley before turning off all the lights of soobin's room and closed the door.

YongRae appeared in the room as soon yeonjun left the room. He stared at the sleeping guy as it bring smile on his face just to see his love one sleeping. It reminds him of the old days. He softly run his hand through soobin's hairs, Patting his head.

"Sleep well" he whispered and place a kiss top of the younger's head and slowly disappeared from there.

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow me for more.

Let me know your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 617 22
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘶 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...
287K 15.8K 34
Yeonjun works at a strip club and is used to getting flirted with by just about everyone but this guy is more persistent than he thought. One thing...
176K 9.2K 52
[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin, who is the school's arrogant jock. Yeonj...
12.7K 774 11
Soobin had to hide his real identity being mafia because of some problems. But when he get into college he meet the most flirty Guy in the college. W...