spanking and domestic discipl...

By KashishShrivastav392

the book contains real domestic discipline ,spanking and other punishments in various situations More

my first spanking after being adult
most humiliating experience ever
aftercare
MY STRICT BOYFRIEND
My first punishment
His love
Next morning
The realization
writer's update
The end
The starting of a new life
Deciding our boundaries
writer's update
FIRST PUNISHMENT
His care
writer's update
Maintenance spankings

My first meeting with him(new story)

4.5K 11 1
By KashishShrivastav392

I am a student at college away from home alone,most of times the only company I have is myself,just myself ,I don't know what should I do .

This terrible cold makes me feel so empty,I wish someone was with me ,to listen to me,to hold my hand but I am so alone ,I don't know when I will ever find the right person,honestly now I have just lost hope anyway.

Sometimes I think I must live this life alone,as no one is worth feelings,I will always be left heartbroken at end.
Just as I was walking alone in darkness in a cold snowy night,hungry and alone ,I fainted.

When I wokeup I was in a clinic,on a hospital bed, i was very confused that what the hell is going on.
A handsome young man who was wearing a white coat came in.

He said' I saw you fainted on the road,I am a doctor,don't worry, you are alright.
I don't know what I was feeling ,it was really weird.

He attached a drip to my arm,and gave a  vitamin injection.
I thanked him ,he gave me his number and I went back to my hostel,was this a start to a new story?.

I don't know ,but it might be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
32.1K 6.9K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
8.4K 158 29
Oneshots on Alessia Russo If you have an ideas on what you want the oneshots to be on then comment at the end of each of them .
468K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞