Chase-Where Truth Prevails Th...

By shairaholicx

"The more you run, the more I'll chase you, darling..." In this gripping tale, witness the heartbreaking ser... More

Author's Note
Copyright
CHARACTERS (I)
CHARACTERS (II)
The Prologue
1. The Attack
2. The Mission
3. The Meeting
4. The Conflict
6. The News
Part- I: The Chase

5. The Devil

68 8 33
By shairaholicx

"And all they say about him is that
ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴅɪꜱɢᴜɪꜱᴇ..."

~°•°~

⚠️ Content alert. (Violence & Killing)

The dungeon was shrouded in an eerie silence, hightening the sense of dread. A truly horrifying darkness engulfed the room, with only a solitary lightbulb casting its feeble glow, barely illuminating the vast expanse of the room.

In the middle of the room, a man was tightly bound to a chair with heavy iron chains. His hands and legs were securely tied to the chair, leaving him immobile. His head hung low, his body limp, barely holding to life. The dripping blood of his injuries, dark circles underneath his eyes, and the pallid complexion clearly displayed the anguish he had suffered.

The soft sound of footsteps awoke the aggrieved. He opened his eyes, still keeping them lowered, attempting to identify the identity of the visitor solely by their footsteps. Swiftly, a pair of sleek black high heels appeared in front of his eyes.

"You alright, Amore Mio?", the visitor exclaimed.

His lips turned into a slow smirk. Slowly slowly, with great difficulty he lifted his gaze to look at the person standing in front of him.

Looking at their eyes, he scoffed.
"Never been better darling."

Just then a hard fist connected with his face causing him to lose his balance and fall to the ground, still tied to the chair. The loud clanking sound of the iron chains echoing throughout the empty dungeon room.

The person held him up holding his collar and shouted, "You bastard!!! The audacity of you to smirk even when you know you are going to die."

Blood oozed out of his lips. He was in immense pain. For the past 15 days he has been repeatedly tortured in that dark black room but still, he did not utter a single word of the information that the tormentor desired.

Looking at the frustrated visitor, his lips fought successfully to display a smile of victory. Even through his bloody tooth, he laughed.

"Ha ha ha...ahh...ha ha...you....you are soo weak Rochelle...ha ha...that's what you've got?"

He continued laughing, controlling the agonising pain that was running throughout his body considering the days of misery he suffered.

His laugh boiled Rochelle's anger to no extent. She pulled his hair earning a muffled scream from him. Rochelle smiled.

"Aww, sweet Agent feels pain too!!"

"Nothing!!! You will get nothing from me, and I swear I'll not let you find anything either", the man shouted.

Rochelle released his hair with a jerk and forwarded her hand the man on her left who passed her a black file. She opened it. After turning a few pages she looked up at him, a devilish smile appearing on her lips.

"My my, look what we have here Agent Shan, or should I say.... Abir Sulaiman"

Abir's body stiffened as soon as he heard his name. Despite his best efforts, he tried to morph his face into an emotionless expression, hoping to conceal any signs of surprise or shock. He didn't want to give her any confirmation or affirmation. However, his body was betraying him. The relentless days of torture, sleepless nights, constant hunger, and excruciating pain had taken their toll on him. The agony he endured made it increasingly challenging for him to maintain his facade and keep his true emotions hidden.

Seeing him struggling like that Rochelle's smile widened into an evil grin. She grabbed the hammer from the nearby table and started playing with it.

"Tusk tusk tusk. Oh no Abir. So....sad!!!! You thought you could fool us. Too bad you messed with the wrong people."

"Oh no no Rochelle. I don't mess with people like you. I. Kill. People. Like. You", Abir stated, holding his ground firm.

Rochelle veins flared. She was clearly frustrated and annoyed by Abir's response. It's been days since she's been torturing him and all she got in these days was just his name.
And now, Abir's behaviour was infuriating her even more.

She's been assigned the task to handle him. She's the best in it afterall, but this nail is getting harder to pull out day by day. If she's not able to break him, then as per the rules, she is damned.

This time she looked at the hammer in her hand. Her gaze flikered between Abir and the hammer. Her lips soon turned into an evil grin.
She held Abir's left hand and releasing it from the grip of the heavy iron chains, kept it on the table. Abir stiffened. He struggled to get his hand out of her hold, but due to immense pain and tiredness he could not.

Meanwhile, Rochelle's intentions were clear. She looked at Abir struggling and tightened her grip. Then she lifted the hammer and without any warning smashed it on Abir's hand.

A bloodcurdling scream echoed in the silence of the dungeon. Blood sprinkled out of Abir's hand. His eyes clenched and whole body shaking.

"Ahhhhnnn..."Abir groned in pain.

"Shut the fuck up you bastard!! Tell us what we need an maybe you will get mercy", Rochelle yelled, clearly frustrated.

Despite the unbearable pain, Abir laughed sarcastically.
"Mercy....ha ha ha.....mer..cy..."

He was trying really hard to control his pain. But just listening to Rochelle's words filled him with another kind of energy.

"The Fuck I'll beg for mercy!! You really think that I'm afraid of my life? Really!!" he laughed.

"Ha ha...Damn!! You guys are dumb!"

Suddenly turning serious he said,
" I. Am. Here. To. Kill. Him. And I Fucking. Will!!!!"

At the same moment the door of the dungeon slammed open and in walked a figure adorned in a black outfit. He wore a black colour hat on his head, which, due to the already dark room played a perfect role in hiding his face. He had a very sharp knife in his left hand which was dripping red.

In his right hand, he wore several rings. But the one that caught Abir's attention was the one on his middle fingure. It had a mark, that of a thunder storm. (Photo reference ch-1)

"You...", this mere whisper was the only thing that was heard in the entire room, seconds before the sharp serrated knife pierced Abir's chest.

"Ahhhhhh......"his scream echoed in the empty room. Blood oozed out to Abir's chest, still the offender kept drilling the weapon deeper into his skin.

"I'm not the chivalrous lion boy, I'm the deadly wolf. I don't play by rules, I just kill."

And with that he twisted the knife creating more pressure and pierced Abir's heart.

"Count your days Yuvik, because now you're done.." Whispering these last words, Abir closed his eyes and surrendered to this grueling pain.

Yes. The culprit was none other than the malicious and barbaric Indian Mafia Yuvik Roy (UV).

A chuckle escaped Yuvik's lips and his lips curled into a murderous smirk. He took the knife out of Abir's body and slid it over his face. He closed his eyes and felt the blood dripping from the cold weapon over his face. He inhaled the metallic smell and then loudly exhaled.

Taking off the black hat, he ran his empty right hand on his hair. He held the knife towards one of his guards and said," Get my baby cleaned."

The guard bowed down and went away. Yuvik tilted his face towards Rochelle and her subordinates and slowly opened his eyes.

Rochelle flinched looking at his bloodshot red eyes. Her heartbeat was so loud, she thought her heart would jump out of her body. She shivered under his scrutiny.

On the other hand, seeing her flinch, a sinister smirk appeared on Yuvik's face. In two swift strides he came towards her and grabbed her waist, pulling her dangerously closer to him.

Rochelle's eyes widened by the sudden movement, causing her hands to automatically landed on his chest for support. Yuvik trailed his bloody figures over her cheeks.

"Oh my little doll. Scared?", he asked, following the path of his finger on her cheeks.

Her throat dried. Words were not coming from her mouth. She gulped down the lump formed in her throat and uttered, appearing to be casual.

"No UV. I-I am not scared. How co-uld I be." A nervous chuckle left her mouth.

Yuvik's eyes turned towards her. The pitch black colour of his eyes was the most beastly part of him.

His eyes were not the kind in which one would willingly drown, but rather the kind that would engulf people in hellish torment and revel in their suffering. They were the deepest shade of black, yet his heart remained the darkest.

Yuvik Roy, the inhumane Mafia King. He is the right hand of his elder brother Rithik Roy. Though Rithik is the sole heir of the mafia being the elder, but Yuvik is the one considered the actual King.

The most nefarious amongst the two, he's the epitome of evil. His brutal and barbarous tactics make him the most feared among all and so, even being the younger one, he's the one in power.

"No little doll...?", he questioned in his low husky voice. Rochelle shook her head sideways, answering a no. Soon enough, his hand that was caressing her cheek held her neck in a slow yet dangerous grip.

"Say it darling.....I need words." He said, increasing the pressure of his hand choking her.

"N-no UV" that's the only thing she could say before he slammed his lips over hers in a brutal and forceful kiss. She was shocked and scared, incapable of doing anything but let him continue his assault. He ravaged her mouth, viciously sucking her lips, pulling them harshly as if trying to tear them off. Finally, he released her lips after sinking his teeth into her lower one, drawing blood.

Rochelle gasped. Her hand automatically travelled to her lower lip because of the pain. Her breath was uneven, eyes brimming with tears because of the pain, but she could do nothing other than to stay silent and gulo the pain down.

Yuvik left her with a jerk and wiped his lips with his hand. He looked lazily towards her and said," What did I tell you, little doll? Get me the information. But here you were, just playing with that bloody good-for-nothing shit. At least I didn't expect this from you."

Rochelle shivered. "N-no." She told a shaky breath and composed herself.

"No UV. I was doing as you say. We were just halfway through when y.."

"When I barged in and killed him", he interrupted.

"Ye-yes". She could only whisper these words before a tight slap landed on her right cheek and she was pushed on the table with Yuvik hovering over her.

"What did I tell you? Han? What did I warn you about? Didn't I warn you there is no scope of second chance? Didn't I tell you that it's do or die. Either you do what you are told, or shoot yourself otherwise the death I'll give you, you'd rather want to burn in hell than go through it. Tell me....didn't I tell you?", he growled at her. His hold on her neck increased dangerously, choking her, whereas his eyes darkened in anger.

Rochelle fought against his grip. Both her hands desperately attempting to break free. While her hands and legs were trapped by his, and she was pinned to the table, she had no means to escape. And even if she does, everyone knows that no one can escape Yuvik's wrath, even if they try to run miles away.

ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴅɪꜱɢᴜɪꜱᴇ

If he said he will kill, he sure as hell will. And that was the rule of "Wolfs"-their mafia.

She kept struggling while Yuvik's eyes darkened even more. The veins in his forehead popped out, showing the intensity of his anger.

"So-sorry UV. Pl-please...spa-spare meh...", Rochelle was continuously begging him. But that son of the devil was in no mood to leave her.

Suddenly a guard entered the dungeon, breathless and said,

"UV, the Chief's calling for You"

~•°•~

Akum Bakum guyzz!!!

Here presenting to you all, jisko tumhe, tha intazaar vo aa gaya...
Dekho, dekho vo aa gaya....

THE YUVIK ROY everybody!!!!!!

Chlo ab jldii se comment section Mai batao, kaisa laga apko hamara villain.
How do you find him?

And do like, comment, share and follow to read further. (Specially silent readers)

Vote Target: 10+
(And now, update only after the completion of the target)

Chalo ab, jldiii se follow karlo!!!!

See ya.
Buyiee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 21.5K 42
الأدعج" قـاع الظلام " تنـتظـِركم لـيالـي قاسيه وعيـُون لاتنـّام وأيـام سوداويه فـْي أعـماق قــاع الضلام هـيا يـا رِفـاق انـتـّزعو ثـُوب النجاة ل...
110K 3.8K 52
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
39.9K 2.1K 34
warning ⚠️ Dark theme⚠️ This is a story of powerful , merciless , dangerous and not so sane KIM TAEHYUNG.... He is darker than black. He loves rose b...
22.3K 1.4K 50
Athena, the goddess of wisdom and war. That was where Athena Rangarsdóttir got her name from. The brave beauty knew how to use a sword and it was her...