๐™ค๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™™, ๐™—๐™–๐™™๐™– ๐™ก...

By cuteashellokitty

โ๐๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘. ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘.โž ! I don'... More

ใƒŸโ˜… CHARACTERS โ˜…ๅฝก
แดแด€ษชษด แดแด„
001. Yoonji
002. Lia vs Mina Myoung
003. Miyoko's turn
004. Ace Dancer
006. Kpop Deathmatch Mission
007. JAM REPUBLIC vs MANNEQUEEN
008. Wolf'Lo vs Tsuba Kill
009. Mega Crew Mission
010. Dating?
011. Break
012. Sleepover
013. Ignoring
014. Apologize
015. 2nd place
016. saturday
017. sunday
018. what happened before the weekend pt 1
019. pt2
20. pt 3
21. Chili
22. Battle Performance Mission
23. LADYBOUNCE vs JAM REPUBLIC
24. mom?
25.
26. what the hell, miyoko?
27. MANNEQUEEN vs LADYBOUNCE
28. yoonji vs vessi
29. we aren't dating!
Ideas
30.
Teaser
31. her?
32. the end
okay?
thank you!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
question

005. Crew Battle

2.4K 60 6
By cuteashellokitty

"I'm sorry guys." Kirsten apologizes after Waackxxxy walks away from us. Kirsten ended up losing the rematch. Miyoko pats Kirsten's shoulder and tells her that it's okay. Miyoko didn't even glance at Bada since their little chat earlier.

Miyoko wasn't mad and bada, she was just teasing. "The next round is.. Crew Battle. You'll be competing against the crew of your choice." Daniel tells us. The girls in Jam Republic left to their hideout to go change into their outfits.

Hairstyle for miyoko :;

group outfit ::

! emma is 1st left, yoko is 2nd left, kirsten is middle, audrey is 2nd right, latrice is st right !

The pink team went back to where the fight zone is and sat down. "The first match of the Crew Battle is.. 1MILLION versus LADYBOUNCE." 1MILLION and LADYBOUNCE step onto the fight zone and glare at each other.

The leader of LADYBOUNCE said a few words before stating the battle. LADYBOUNCE's dance was very cool with the smoke stuff, it was really interesting. "The energy's high." Latrice says to Miyoko, who nods in agreement.

Miyoko has been quiet, now just starting to glance at the BEBE group. Miyoko has been finding it hard to keep her eyes off of Bada more and more. 1MILLION's dance was pretty good, but wasn't good enough since they lost from 3 to 0.

LADYBOUNCE cheers and goes back to their spot to sit down. "For your pride, and for your honor of your crew, you have represented in a fierce battle as you represent your country. I will now announce the final result of No Respect, battle with the weakest dancer. Eighth place. LADYBOUNCE. One win and eight losses. The first last place crew of street woman fighter 2 will start  with a dishonorable title of the weakest crew." Daniel stops talking to hear what the leader of LADYBOUNCE has to say.

"it's shocking and heartbreaking, but we'll make sure to show you our charms, skills, and teamwork in the next battle." Miyoko smiles at the young girl and claps her hands softly. "Next seventh place. It's 1MILLION with 4 wins and 11 losses." "11?" Miyoko is shocked.

"Sixth place, Tsuba Kill with 4 wins and 6 losses." "Fifth place. Deep N Dap with 5 wins and 6 losses." "Fourth place, Jam Republic with 6 wins and 6 losses." Miyoko claps her hands and smiles happily.

"Third place, BEBE with 6 wins and 1 loss." "1!?" Miyoko shouts, she gets up and stares at the BEBE group in disbelief. Bada and Tatter laugh at Miyoko's expression. Miyoko sits back down when she hears Daniel speaking again.

"Second place, MANNEQUEEN with 8 wins and 5 loses." "Which crew is the strongest crew that won No Respect Battle, with the weakest dancer? It's Wolf'Lo with 12 wins and 1 loss. Congratulations." Daniel says.

Miyoko scrunches her face in jealousy. Everyone goes to their rooms, the girls start dancing while Kirsten starts twerking happy with the place that they all got. Miyoko plops herself down on the couch tired as hell.

All the girls huddle up and congratulate themselves. Miyoko goes back on the couch and tries to fall asleep. until the TV in the room turns on. "Street Woman Fighter 2, the first battle." Daniel says on the screen. Miyoko flinches and opens her eyes and glares at the TV.

"No Respect Dancer with the weakest Dancer. Did it help you figure out the other crews?" "yes. absolutely." Miyoko says to Daniel as if he can hear her. "To try and secure your ranking or go up the ranking, here's the next mission that you'll face soon. Your next mission is Class Mission. In the Class Mission the elite members of each crew will be assigned to four classes. The leader class, sub leader class, middle class, and rookie class."

"Each class will finish a dance video. In each class, there will be one main dancer to be the protagonist of each dance video. The main dancer will get extra points, stand at the center of the video, and direct the dance video. Individual scores will be given out in the class mission."

"The points will be distributed differently in each class. The three fight judges will rank the dancers of each class from 1st to 8th places. The individual scores differ based on the rankings. In No Respect, Battle with the weakest dancer, we had announced that the first-place crew would receive a huge benefit. The benefit for the first place crew to help you start the mission at the advantage is that we'll tell you the lineups for the seven crews.

"Kirsty can you please have me and Audrey be in the middle class together! PLEASE!!" Miyoko begs the short haired girl. Kirsten nods her head, Miyoko gets up and starts thanking Kirsten while bowing. "Joined by the best producers in South Korea, here's the song for the Class Mission."

"Hello, Street Woman Fighter 2. we're dynamic duo, and we're the producers of the Class Mission. I'm Choiza" "And I'm Gaeko. Dynamic Duo worked with Padi to write the song 'Smoke.'"

"Hello, Street Woman Fighter 2. We sang 'Swipe' for your class mission. I'm Taeyong." "and I'm Ten." "NCT!!" Miyoko stands up in shock. As Miyoko heard the song she turns around to her crew with a 'are you serious right now?' look on her face.

"Are you serious right now? This is so hard!" Miyoko complains. "don't worry!" Audrey calms Miyoko down. Next on the TV screen was Miyeon and Yuqi on the screen. Miyoko loves (g)i-dle. "Emma is so lucky!" Miyoko starts to complain again.

Miyoko loves (g)i-dle so much she literally made a dance for the song 'oh my god' that song is one of Miyoko's top 10 favorites.

Audrey and Yoko went straight to practicing their dance for the song, even though they were very sleepy they wanted to get it right. The rookies are going first which gave the two a bunch of time for them to practice.

Miyoko would yawn and groan here and there but she still had enough energy for her to get her dancing right. Yoko fell onto the ground too tired to get back up. Miyoko was losing a lot of stamina, she hasn't slept in hours.

Yoko eventually got up and changed her clothes wearing a gray crop top with some denim baggy jeans and some black and white shoes. Everyone went to the fight zone and Miyoko sat down, Rena ended up being picked as the main dancer and Capri ended up shedding to tears.

Next up were the sub leaders. When Latrice walked inside the pink hideout she said that she got picked but she didn't like the way she was treated. Miyoko puts her head in concerned. "Let me guess. It was Redlic?" Miyoko nods her head when Latrice says yes.

Yoko doesn't seem very fond of Redlic. But Latrice is the only black girl in this whole competition and yoko expected someone to be rude especially to Latrice. "She didn't even translate the lyrics and only made the choreography about the rhythm. I thought she didn't even try."

Redlic says confidently. Miyoko glares at the angry Redlic. "Actually, dance is a universal language. So I didn't find a language barrier, really." Latrice tries to defend herself. "Honestly, I thought. 'Is she here to chill?'" Redlic says out loud.

Miyoko grits her teeth and looks away from Redlic and to Latrice. "It sounds like you didn't find her professional, Is that right?" Monika asks Redlic. "She taught us the choreography half heartedly too. She didn't even organize the counts."

Miyoko watched intensely as Latrice danced and then when it was the other girl's time to dance, Miyoko stopped looking. Yoko's heart broke when she heard the way Latrice say that the girls were being harsh with her.

When Latrice comes back over to where the other girls were, Audrey and Yoko make sure to wave her down with the sign while Emma and Kirsten try to bring Latrice's mood up. "Pretend she's a bag of dog poop that someone left at your house." Yoko says to Latrice trying to make her block out Redlic.

"You hate her!" Yoko yells before laughing. Latrice and Redlic dance at the same time and yoko can see that Latrice had more power and energy in the dance. "ohh! I just want to tell her to be pretty and not a bitch." yoko groans annoyingly.

"The main dancer we chose is... Jam Republic Latrice!" Monika announces. "Yess!!" Yoko stands up and jumps up and down happily. Redlic was getting on yoko's nerves. Now it is time for the leaders!

Yoko was trying hard to keep her eyes on Kirsten but it always ends up going over Bada. She could see the nervousness in her eyes. Yoko was scared for Bada since Kirsten had a lot more energy when she was dancing.

Miyoko kept looking at Bada and hoping Kirsten didn't take it away from her because then Bada probably won't want to talk to Miyoko anymore. Miyoko lets out the breath she's been holding when Bada and Kirsten were going to the in the third audition.

Miyoko started clapping when the two girls finished dancing. Miyoko mouth was ajar. Bada won! But she kissed Kirsten on the cheek! Miyoko scrunches her face and walks over to Bada after telling kirsten she did very good

"You are the main dancer?" Miyoko says with her arms crossed. "yeah, i am." Bada says before pulling Miyoko into a giant hug. "you did so well." Miyoko compliments which Bada says thanks to.

"So that kiss?" Miyoko brings up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 8.9K 42
โ ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข. โž โ™ก ๐ด ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๏ฟฝ...
19.4K 817 9
"๐๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" เฐŒ ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐˜ต๐‘ค๐˜ฐ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐˜ฐ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐˜ตโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐˜ต ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’, ๐˜ฐ๐‘›๐‘’ ๏ฟฝ...
71.9K 2.2K 15
ยกTHIS STORY IS AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS STORY, BASED ON Y/N AND BADA LEE, PRODUCT OF FANTASY, MADE TO FEED INTO PEOPLE'S DELUSIONS. NONE OF THE EVENTS ME...
11.2K 295 14
RYTHYMIC REVERIE. A renowned model and dancer, mentored by the legendary King of Pop and craving a fresh and exhilarating experience, enthusiasticall...