Shards: Moonwatcher Evil au W...

By Moonseabeam

Moon was and is to perfect. She was able to handle all the voices in her head without going insane, she is sh... More

Please Read
Start of Day 2. Going okay.
The middle of the day. Good.
Almost the end of the day. Weird.....
End of day. 10/10 I think?
Half of 3rd day! 7/10. Nothing bad- Okay, I take that back.
Beginning of fourth day... Hell. 0/10
Middle of 4th day. 8/10! *gasps*
End of day 4. 8.7/10. Pretty good, not including Sora feeling insanely guilty.
Start of day 5. Scheming. No comment.
Sorry......

First Unofficial Day. 7/10

273 6 18
By Moonseabeam

Pov Moon

Moon scrunched up her face. The voices of the dragons from Jade mountain were getting closer. 'We're here already?' Moon thought. Her queen had decided that Moon was one of the dragons that had to go to the school that her friends founded.

Almost every Rainwing in the forest was too lazy to think that Glory was only sending dragonets to the school to satisfy her friends and just thought it was for "the better of the rainforest".

Moon looked around and saw a Sandwing. She bit her lip. There was also going to be dragons from other tribes. Sure there were lots of dragons in the rainforest, but none of them had violent thoughts or anything. Then again there was the Nightwings, but Moon spent most of her time in the rainforest and in the Rainwing village.

The Sandwing saw Moon and thought, 'oh great a Nightwing. Bet that their stupid and stuck up like the others.' The Sandwing saw that they were at jade mountain and landed on the ground.

Moon also heard this and landed. Moon hissed lightly. She felt a headache building up from all of the dragons thoughts, and decided to go under a tree near the entrance, and watch some dragons say goodbye to their parents. Her eyes feel on a group of Seawings.

One of the Seawings that came out of the school said, "Mother!  I'm so glad you could make it!"

The other one said, " well It was only because this one writing not stop barbering me about it. And this is one wanted to come to. Uh, which one are you again?"

The greener Seawing said,  "Turtle."

The one that came out of the school said, "oh brothers. I guess that the statue didn't kill the male eggs, but I never consider brothers." An image of a weird moving statue popped into the Seawing's mode as she said that.

Turtle said, "there are 30 of us. "

"30?! I HAVE 30 BROTHERS?!"

"Well, 32." Turtle said.

The one that came out of the school said to the older one, "WHY HAVE YOU NOT MENTIONED THIS?!" Anger bubbled inside of the Seawing.

Older one said, "Who cares about them, they cage inherent the throne." This made the Seawing from the school angrier, but she hood it, and thought, 'WHAT THE HELL?! AT LEAST TRY TO MEMERSISE YOUR CHILDRENS' NAMES!'

The guy named Turtle noticed Moon watching the commotion, and moon realized that she couldn't read his mind. 'What why can't I read his mind?  ....... it's kinkda peaceful though. Moon though.'

*time skip to after tsunami and her family are done talking because I'm lazy*

Moon got up and stretched, and went inside. Before she could get far a dragon approached her and went, "Hi!!! I'm Fatespeaker!! You must be Moon right? I'm really good at guessing. I'm not a teacher here or anything, I just like to help out." Moon blinked.

"Oh yeah! Here!" Fatespeaker shoved a few scrolls into Moon's arms, and said, "There is a map to all of Jade mountain. I circled the caves that you will have classes in, and also where the cave that you are sleeping in is. The colored circles mean that, for example, the blue means History. Also that is your schedule. It has your winglet on it as well! Anyway, see ya!"

Fatespeaker ran out of the room, and Moon blinked again. Well she's energetic. Moon thought, unrolling the scroll with the map to find the library. 'Okay, Okay, a turn to the left, then straight for 2, and then take 2 rights, and then take a left? No, that doesn't sound right.' A voice thought, and then something bumped into Moon.

"Oh shoot, I'm sorry." a voice said quietly. "No it's alright." Moon said quietly, looking up from the map to see a Mudwing. Moon smiled lightly.

"I'm Moon." The Mudwing smiles lightly as well.

"Sora." Sora said quietly.

Moon asked knowing the answer already, "where are you going?" she asked softly. 

"Library." Sora responded.

Moon brightened up a little. "Same! Want to go together?"

Sora smiled. "I'd like that." They both started walking to the library in silence.

"... So what Winglet do you have?" Moon asked breaking the silence.

"Gold Winglet." Sora said softly.

"Jade." Moon said a little sad. They kept walking to the library in silence, until they ran into a group of girl Skywings.

One of them looked at Moon, 'she's pretty. be carful not to say that.' They thought, but then went to the others and whispered something. The other Skywings giggled and thought, so true. Moon turned to face the ground. 

Sora looked at Moon worried and thought, I wonder what they said? One of the Skywings went over to Sora, and said, "Hey ugly. What the hell are you doing with, uhh." The Skywing scrunched up her nose, and said, "Her?"

Sora looked at the ground, and started to slowly inch to the library where Starflight was. Sora imagined that she would be like, "What the hell is wrong with you, BITCH?? Why the fucking hell would you even say something like that?!" Moon didn't know Sora that long, but she knew that Sora would never do that.

Moon began to slowly walk to the library, not knowing what to do, when-

"HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

One of the Skywings said, "what the hell?"

Kinkajou appeared out of nowhere, and said, "Oh, THERE you two are! I've been looking over the ENTIRE school for you guys!" 

Moon and Sora gave the hyperactive Rainwing a confused look, but then Kinkajou said, "Com-on guys! Let's go check out the library! I heard that the librarian is BLIND isn't that crazy?!" She said while dragging Moon and Sora into the library.

Once they were in the library, Moon said, "What was that?"

Kinkajou rolled her eyes, and said, "I could see that you both needed a way to get away from those Skywings, so I let you choose if you wanted an escape, or to stay with those bullies!" But then thought, Also, I wanted to be apart of the dra-ma!

"More like forced us to choose the escape option." Moon said. Sora nodded, agreeing with Moon.

The Rainwing rolled her eyes again, and turned to the color yellow. "I'm Kinkajou!" She said.

"Hi Kinkajou." Moon said. 

"I'm Sora." Sora said.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is a public library!" Starflight said.

"There is literally no one here except for us." Kinkajou pointed out.

Turtle in the corner raised his hand, indicating that he is there. Moon waved at him.

"And?" Starflight snapped.

" Well thanks for saving us back there." Sora said.

"No problemo." Kinkajou said, giving them a thumbs up.

"Anyway, I'm going to go explore more! See ya!" Kinkajou said running out of the library.

Starflight said, "NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAYS, KINKAJOU!!"

Moon chose a scroll, flew up to one of the spots next to the roof, and settled down near Turtle and Sora.

Moon then started to read when a Sandwing burst into the room yelling, "TIME FOR SOME MUSICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!"

Moon, Sora, Starflight, Turtle, a Skwing, and a another Nightwing, put up a finger to their lips, and said with an annoyed face, "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

The Sandwing blinked, and then almost yelled, "Oh. Shoot, sorry. Wrong room."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The Sandwing then backed out of the room and went to a the next cave to them saying the same thing. "TIME FOR SOME MUSICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!! Oh. yeah sorry." He then went to the room on the other side of the library and went, "TIME FOR SOME MUSICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!"

Everyone in the library, and in the rooms next to them, yelled, "SHUT UP!!" They all heard a faint, "sorry".

After a bit of reading, Turtle asked, "what are you reading?"

" I'm reading a scroll called 'The Young Elites." Moon said.

Turtle said, "Oh yeah, I read that book. It's good." 

"What winglet are you in?" Moon asked. 

Turtle said, "Jade, why?"

"I'm in Jade to."

"Ah." Turtle said, nodding. Moon tried to read his mind. All she heard was Starflight thoughts about how he should get a sign for the library, and Sora reading.

Moon looked at the light coming though the leaves of the library. Moon estimated that it was around 1:30. After a moment of silence, Moon said quietly, "Um, Sora have you explored the school yet?" 

Sora shook her head. "Want to explore everywhere before terms start?" Sora suggested quietly.

"sure." Moon replied, rolling up her scroll.

"Can I come to?" Turtle asked. "I haven't explored that much either."

 Moon looked over to Sora, which then Sora nodded. "Sure you can come." Moon said.  Moon then looked over to  Starflight and said, "How do you check out a scroll?"

"Oh, you just fill out this sheet, and then I will tell you when you have to return it. If you don't return the scroll on time, then I will get Tsunami to personally embarrass that person, in any way she can." Starflight replied, gesturing to a paper in front of him. 

Moon, Turtle and Sora went up to the paper and filled it out. The three began to walk out of the room, but then Starflight said, "Oh yeah. If you see Stonemover, tell him I said hi."

"Stonemover?" Turtle asked, confused. 

"Yeah." Starflight said. "You'll know him when you see him."

The three walked out of the library, and then Turtle pulled out his map of the school. "So where do we want to find first?" He asked.

"it is a little passed lunchtime, so we could stop by the prey center." Sora suggested quietly.

"Good idea!" Moon said softly.

"Then the prey center it is!" Turtle said, smiling. He then turned to the map. "So by the looks of it, we have to take the right, then go strait for a bit, to get to the main lobby, and then it should be one of the caves on the second story."  Turtle said.

Sora nodded, and then the three started to walk to the right of the library.  It's pretty quiet for a day dedicated for dragons to explore. Sora thought. 

Sora was right. It was really quiet. But then again, no dragon wants to go to school a day before they have to.

They continued walking, when Moon heard a few voices growing in front of them. Sandwings. Sora must have heard them talking, because she thought, 'please no. I cant handle 2 groups of bullies today.'

The group turned left, and found the Sandwings that Moon and Sora heard. Moon noticed that the Sandwing that yelled in the library  was also in that group. Now that Moon got a closer look at the Sandwing, she could tell that they were a boy, with a scar on his snout, and was wearing an earing in one ear.

'oh, it's the group of dragons that were in the library. that Seawing seams that he wants to be invisible, and not to be noticed, but want friends. also seems to be the most social out of all of them. the Mudwing seams to have anxiety, but is friendly, and wont run if you say hi. The Nightwing seems to also have anxiety as well. tucking her wings in to make her seem smaller than she is. shy or up to something? she looks kinda pretty with those weird scales near her eyes. huh that was a weird flinch, as if she heard something that wasn't normal. They all most likely became friends from their love of books. The Sandwing thought, looking over at the group.

Moon blinked. That was really accurate. Moon shifted, and tried to blend into the shadows.

'oh, I should probably stop looking at them. the Nightwing and Mudwing seemed to had noticed and are uncomfortable.' The Sandwing thought looking away from the group.

'oh Sora!' Moon thought looking her direction. She did in fact notice, and seemed to get uncomfortable.

As soon as the Sandwings were out of sight, Turtle said, "Are you both okay? You seem uncomfortable."

"No were fine." Sora said, shaking of the feeling of being watched by the Sandwing.

Everything seemed to be fine when Moon heard a, "THHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HAAAAA, THHHHHHHHHH, HAAAAAAAAAA, THHHH, HA."

"Do you hear that?" Moon asked.

Turtle blinked. "No, what are you taking about?"

Moon looked around, and saw a cave where the sound seemed to be coming from. Moon walked deep inside of the cave, hearing Turtle saying, "Moon, wait up for us!"

Moon saw a dragon statue. why would a dragon statue be making noises? Moon thought, when the stone dragon moved.

Turtle came to where to where Moon was, and said, "Moon, really, what were you hea- OH."

Sora blinked. "a statue?" She said quietly.

Then the statue moved. 

Turtle's, Sora's, and Moon's eyes widen.

"Oh, hello. I wasn't expecting visters on the first day." The statue said. "I'm Stonemover."

"I'm Moon, this is Turtle and Sora." Moon said, still with wide eyes.

"Your all wondering why I'm like this?" Stonemover said.

The three nodded in unison.

"Well, as a short explanation, it is because I'm an animus." Stonemover sighed. "I enchanted myself, so that instead of me losing my soul when I use my magic, I turn into stone."

Turtle stiffened when he said that.

"How do you stay alive?" Sora asked. "You need food and water, so where do you get it?"

"I enchanted a fox to bring me food every once in a while, and I don't need water because I'm stone." Stonemover said.

"Oh." Sora said.

Moon pulled out her scroll, and marked where Stonemover was, so that in the future, she could find him.

"Um. Well. We should probably get on our way. sorry for bothering you. Also, Starflight said that he said Hi, if we ever saw you." Turtle said.

Moon rolled her scroll back up, and started to head outside the cave with Sora. Turtle also turned to get out of the cave. The three said, "Bye, see ya.", and went outside the cave.

As soon as they got out of earshot of the cave, Turtle said, "That was weird."

The three walked into the main lobby, where the main entrance was attached to. There was a giant banner, that said, 'Welcome students!', and the lobby was gigantic! There was probably about 20 ledges where about 4 dragons could sit comfortably on them.

There was two main stories, that had different things on them. They were just on level 1, where the hall for classes, and other things like club rooms. Moon started getting a big headache from all the thoughts in the

The prey center, was on level 2, where all of the dorms were, so that everyone didn't have to walk that far to get breakfast.

"Ready to fly?" Turtle said, grinning. Moon and Sora nodded happily, and leapt into the air. Now that Moon was in the sky, Moon could see (this 

Imagine this, without the people at the bottom.)

Moon could hear Sora's thoughts about how beautiful it would be at night, and she wasn't lying. It was would be really pretty. The trio flew up to the second floor, and then went strait ahead to the prey center. 

As soon as Moon took a step into the prey center, she immediately got a migraine.

"Are you all right?" Sora asked. 'this is a lot of dragons. that could be the reason she looks like she has a headache.'

"No, I'm fine." Moon said, walking over to one of the many food stands, and grabbed a few fruits.

"I'm going to get some food, but should we meat up at that corner over there?" Turtle asked.

"Sure. I'm going to get some food to." Sora said, leaving in the direction of the meat section.

"You know what, I'm going to skip the fish." Turtle said, looking over at the stampede of Seawings, crowding the fish stand.

Moon walked over to  the corner that they agreed to meet in, and sat down a the closest table, and continued to read some of her book to try and drown out the voices.

After a few minutes, Sora and Turtle came back with their food, and decided that the prey center was way to crowded, and decided to eat on one of the ledges outside of the prey center. They chose one of the ledges that had a small cave that could fit the three perfectly fine without being seen.

"So what now?" Sora asked.

"You know, it's around 3:00, so we have plenty of time do to whatever." Moon said, letting her tail dangle off the edge.

"You know, we still need to find our cave, and unpack everything that we brought, so we should probably do that." Turtle said.

"Yeah your right." Moon said with a sigh. "Terms tomorrow start at 8:30, so should we meet up here at... 6:00 or earlier?"

"Works for me. I  normally wake up a little before that time, so I should be fine." Sora said.

"Same" Turtle said.

"So, yeah. I'm going to try and find my cave. See you guys around!" Moon said, waving at the two before she took off.

Moon unrolled her map scroll, and saw that she was dorm 2F, and started walking to the F section. "2F, 2F, 2F, 2F, 2F, 2F, 2F,2 F... " Moon muttered, trying not to run into someone. "Oh, 2F." Moon said, heading inside.

Moon saw her bags on a hammock bed, so she assumed that it was hers. The moss bed had a night stand next to it, with a small bench at the base of the bed. She put her things away, and set her clock. it was now about 5:00 pm. 

Moon stared at the ceiling, listening to the dragons near-by, and then looked over to the over bed. It was a ledge with reeds and a bit of mud, so Moon guessed that her clawmate was a Mudwing.

A mudwing then suddenly bust thought the door to her cave and went over to the ledge, and started unpacking their things. 

Moon was debating if she should ask her name, but then the Mudwing said, "Hi. I'm Pheasant." Pheasant said. 

"Moon." Moon said. After a second, Moon then pulled out her scroll and read for a bit.  Moon then felt her eyes droop. She then closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 995 42
*not active!* What if Moon didn't listen to Qibli during the IceWing NightWing battle? What if she decided to go and talk to Darkstalker, even if she...
137K 481 28
These are not my characters but I have some of my favourite Ships in the book and not my favourite requests are available unless i'm finished with th...
5.8K 104 20
Kinkajou, Winter, Moon and Qibli have left the school and its time its time for the next generation to take their place solving a vengeful plot... or...
16.3K 261 18
"I mean, Clay really seems to think that by us being together, we could change the school for the better." "And? What's your point?" "I guess my poin...