Love that Lasts (SOSS) (Harpe...

By killiancaptainhook

Oneshots about Griffin and Harper from Secrets of Sulphur Springs! Requests are open! Check out my Preston Ol... More

The Fire
Porch Talks
Gone Forever?
Fallen Tree
Camp Dance Gone Wrong?!
Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion
Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion (part 2)
Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion (part 3)
Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion (part 4)
Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion (part 5)
Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion (part 6)
Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion (part 7/FINALE)
Late Night
WHAT?
I love you, but I'm focusing!
Caught in the Act (harper)
Stay Still! (halloween special)
Seven Minutes in....Hell?
Seven Minutes in....Hell? (part2)
How Harper Saved a Life <3
Saved
She's 10, she doesn't need to know that!
Until you learn to be mature, this is your new home!
My dreams are just dreams!
United by Music
Since when can you fight?
AUTHORS NOTE: PLEASE READ :)
They won't go away!
Demonic (part1)
Demonic (part2)
Demonic (part3)
Demonic (part4)
Demonic (part5) FINALE
Back off, he's taken!
Who is it?!
Kidnapped
You're not like them...
Griffin, it's not you talking!
So those things... ew!
My Griffin
Romeo and Juliet
Deja Vu
How Could You?!
Happy New Years! (New Year's special)
So, you're jealous of basketball?
So you're jealous of basketball? (part2)
2035: A Crazy Year
Talent Show!
Wyler vs. Wenclair
Bad Week?
M3GAN
Evening Out
Private Time
I know I make you weak
Griffin was Gaslighted
Pranked
Killer Queen
House of Memories
Memory Jogger
Fireworks: Physically and Mentally
Good With Kids
Valentine's Day (special)
Name of Love
Wait in the Truck
The Underworld
Fame
SEASON 3 SPECIAL
The Power of Love
Easter Party Special
Passenger Princess Griffin
Just "Friends"?
Sickness
HARFFIN OR WYLER?
Some Secrets are Meant to be Shared
*AUTHORS NOTE* (PLEASE READ)
Problem Solved
Abstract Picnics
True and Abundant Love <3
Meeting the....Kids?
The Nights
Harffin or Wenclair??
Sweet but Psycho
Caught Red....Cheeked?
Wish I Could Move On
Why Me?
Sweet 16!
Smart People History Class
It All Started with a Sweatshirt
You Don't have to take the Abuse
Horror with Harffin
Griffin Thought Sarah Should Know
Sickly
Wallen Songs and HOCO?
Singles you Up
Be Alright
Wild Night
Thanksgiving Special
Thanksgiving Temptations (part2 to Thanksgiving Special)
Football Field Kisses and HOCO Royalty
A Rainy Day
Too Many Kinds of Pain
What's your favorite scary movie?
Holidays Turned Haunted
Christmas Spirit and Mistletoe Fails
The Heartbreaking Choice
Singing in the Shower
Torn Apart (collab with MadisonGrace18) pt1
Love Dominates All
Cheaters Never Win
Beautiful Mistakes (SONG FIC)
A Mean Boy, Busted Lip, and Confession filled Party
The perfect date??? (collab with Diaazze) pt.2
The Traumatic Tales of Griffin Campbell
GC Sarcasm
The Not So Graceful Figure Skater
Loving you is a Losing Game (collab with AJSwagmire) pt.1
Caught in the Act (griff)
Caught in the Act (griff) (part2)
Caught in the Act (griff) (part3)
He's One of the Good Ones
Sunrises: Both Realities and Metaphors
Caught Risky Handed
End of Beginning
Rockstar Crossed Lovers
Rockstar Crossed Lovers (part 2)
Bad Decisions, Good Outcomes
Belong Together
Griffin's Lousy Day
Do Bottles Determine Fate?

Index!

979 1 2
By killiancaptainhook

Index for my oneshots! 

"The Fire" (in which griffin gets injured from a fire at the tremont. harper visits him in the hospital and they confess their feelings for each other.) 

"Porch Talks" (ever wonder what would've happened in s2 on that night on the porch is harper and griffin had really kissed? read this oneshot to find out.) 

"Gone Forever?" (in which ben and sarah get into a huge fight and sarah makes griffin, zoey, and wyatt pack up their things and get ready to head back to chicago. harper comforts griffin from his fear of going back home, never to see her or his dad again.) 

"Fallen Tree" (what would've happened if griffin had waited for savannah in s1 before going into the hatch once she found out about time travel? would they get hurt? or worse? read to find out!) 

"Camp Dance Gone Wrong?!" (harper and griffin attend the camp dance in 1990, making sure to keep a close eye on savannah when suddenly jess goes crazy and tries to injure harper. but what happens to griffin when he stands up for her? read to find out!) 

"Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion 7 parts total/finished (in which when harper gets back from being stuck in the past, she has a new challenge to deal with. of course griffin is supportive, but this new lifestyle is hard for the both of them in many different ways. will they be able to make the best of it?) 

"Late Night" (in which griffin and harper are having a couple sleepover and griffin has a panic attack in the middle of the night. what will harper do to make him feel better?) 

"WHAT?" (in which harper and griffin are separated for a little bit of time, and when they see each other again, lets just say some things have changed. will they get through it and still be amazing friends? or maybe more....?) 

"I love you, but I'm focusing!" (in which griffin is trying to game with his friends, but harper is being a very needy girlfriend. when things get heated, griffin forgets to mute his mic....) 

"Caught in the Act (harper)" (in which harper loses her family and becoming depressed, SH's. griffin catches her one day and does everything in his power to help his girlfriend feel a bit better.) 

"Stay Still! (halloween special)"  (in which griffin does harper's halloween makeup and harper gives griffin a little spooky scare!) 

"Seven Minutes In....Hell?" 2 parts total/finished (in which harper and griffin are at a friend's party and play seven minutes in heaven. things get a little heated and afterwards, griffin is left with a little reminder of the night. when they get caught by their parents, will they get in trouble?) 

"How Harper Saved a Life <3" (in which griffin gets jumped by the mean boys in school and gets injured badly. harper teaches the boys a lesson and fixes griffin up, getting him emergency help and possibly saving his life.) 

"Saved" (in which griffin dies in a major car accident and harper does everything in her power to change the past and bring him back. will she succeed or will she put her own life in danger as well?) 

"She's 10, she doesn't need to know that!" (in which griffin and harper grow up and get married and have kids, and after a long day of work, the family unwinds by traveling down memory lane and diving deeper into the teen romance that we know as harffin.) 

"Until you learn to be mature, this is your new home!" (in which griffin and harper get into their first real fight as a couple and savannah takes some questionable methods on getting them to make up. will she be successful?) 

"My dreams are just dreams!" (based on the movie "The Black Phone", harper assumes the role of gwen. when she travels back in time and gets into a dispute with elijah tremont, what will happen when he punishes her harshly? how will griffin comfort the girl afterwards?) 

"United by Music" (in which griffin is the popular boy and harper is the quiet girl. do they even know the other? no. but will the power of music be able to bring them together? read to find out!) 

"Since when can you fight?" (in which one of the popular boys won't leave harper alone and he keeps flirting with her. griffin gets tired of this and beats up the boy, leaving harper in shock that he knows how to fight.) 

"They won't go away!" (in which harper fears her visions of horrible things happening in the future and griffin attempts to calm her down.) 

"Demonic" 5 parts total/finished (in which the campbell and dunn families go on a vacation in a cabin in the secluded woods. weird things begin happening, and they have to fight to save themselves and the other creatures lurking in the dark....) 

"Back off, he's taken!" (in which a new girl joins the sulphur springs middle school and harper and griffin  invite her into their group with open arms. but she isn't who they think she is, and she's suddenly all over griffin, causing harper to be a jealous mess, and griffin to be as uncomfortable as ever.) 

"Who is it?!"  (in which griffin bugs harper, wanting to know who her crush is until she eventually lets it slip that her crush is on him. the two confess to each other and they've never been happier.) 

"Kidnapped" (based on the movie "The Black Phone", kids in the neighborhood of sulphur springs simultaneously go missing, until eventually harper is the next victim. will griffin go insane without harper? will he find her before its too late?) 

"You're not like them..." (in which the bullied boy, griffin confronts the most popular girl in school, harper, after her friends bullied him nonstop.) 

"Griffin, it's not you talking!" (in which harper saves griffin from judge walkers ransom and as JW controls griffin using some kind of energy from the sulphuric crystal, harper vents to him, trying to break the curse.) 

"So those things... ew!" (in which griffin learns why harpers been so moody once a month. bipolar week of the month....period time!) 

"My Griffin" (in which harper, a popular girl, shows off her boyfriend, shy and quiet griffin to all her friends at school.) 

"Romeo and Juliet" (in which harper drags griffin with her for an audition for the school's awaited play. they get the leads and perform perfectly. what will be in the future for the two very talented actors and actresses?) 

"Deja Vu" (in which griffin and harper get major deja vu after a shocking moment....) 

"How Could You?!) 1 part/tbc (in which the new girl in school tries to get at griffin and sabotage him and harper's relationship.) 

"Happy New Years! (New Year's special)" (in which harper confesses her feelings to griffin at the tremonts new years party. will the night end in a special moment between the two, or will it forever be awkward?) 

"So, you're jealous of basketball?" 2 parts total/finished (in which griffin blows harper off for basketball, and they get in a fight that could possibly end their friendship. will they fix things before they're too late and their relationship crumbles to pieces? or will their special bond grow into something more?)

"2035: A Crazy Year" (in which harper and griffin travel into the future and find things that they never expected.) 

"Talent Show!" (in which griffin performs at their schools talent show and confesses to harper through song.) 

"Wyler vs. Wenclair" (harper and griffin attend a costume party and a shipping battle breaks out in the middle of the party from two ships from the same show.) 

"Bad Week?" (in which griffin's had a rough week, and harper comforts him, trying to find out what's wrong.) 

"M3GAN" (based on the movie "M3GAN", harper and griffin fight against the power of ai.) 

"Evening Out" (in which griffin and harper have a wholesome date night under the watchful eyes of griffin's parents.) 

"Private Time" (in which griffin is tired of waiting and decides to confess him feelings to harper  but he struggles to get her alone in order to confess privately.) 

"I know I make you weak" (in which stressed out teenage griffin campbell has so much he needs to accomplish during the day but his girlfriend harper just wants to snuggle all day long.) 

"Griffin was Gaslighted" (in which griffin's girlfriend cheats on him and makes him feel as though everything is his fault, but his best friend harper will always be there to reassure him.) 

"Pranked" (in which griffin and harper are going through a little prank war, and harper takes her prank a little too far, causing griffin to be upset.) 

"Killer Queen" (based off of the song "Killer Queen" by Mad Tsai, griffin and harper tell stories to their new "friends" about the popular kids in school.) 

"House of Memories" (based off of the song "House of Memories" by Panic at the Disco!, griffin finds out that harper cheated on him but will he find out the truth before their relationship falls apart?) 

"Memory Jogger" (in which harper has an accident and loses her memory, breaking griffin's heart. will she ever regain her memory?) 

"Fireworks: Physically and Mentally" (in which griffin confesses his feelings to harper while watching fireworks at the tremonts fourth of july party.) 

"Good With Kids" (in which harper and griffin babysit harpers little cousin. when they get caught in a predicament in the future, griffin rescues the little girl.) 

"Valentine's Day (special)" (in which griffin plans a special date for harper on valentine's day and wyatt goes on his first date.) 

"Name of Love" (based on the song "Name of Love" by Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha, griffin and harper will always be there for each other no matter what.) 

"Wait in the Truck" (based off of the song "Wait in the Truck" by HARDY and Lainey Wilson, griffin and harper are reunited and griffin always has harper's back.) 

"The Underworld" (based off of the show "Once Upon a Time", griffin assumes the role of killian and harper assumes the role of emma. griffin says his last goodbyes to harper. will she be able to survive without him?) 

"Fame" (in which griffin and harper are famous but they'll always make time for their little family.) 

"SEASON 3 SPECIAL" (s3 scenes but with a little bit of a twist.) 

"The Power of Love" (more s3 scenes with a twist.) 

"Easter Party Special" (the tremont holds an easter party and griffin and harper are chosen for seven minutes in heaven. what could possibly go wrong?) 

"Passenger Princess Griffin" (in which griffin and harper go for a road trip and confess along the way, under the stars.) 

"Just "Friends"" (in which griffin and harper visit their future selves. to keep the future safe, they hide their relationship.) 

"Sickness" (in which harper is diagnosed with cancer, but griffin will never leave her side.) 

"HARFFIN OR WYLER?" (based on the show "Wednesday", griffin assumes the role of tyler and harper assumes the role of wednesday.) 

"Some Secrets are Meant to be Shared" 1 part total/possible 2nd part tbd (in which a secretive little girl is found sneaking around the tremont and griffin and harper confront her. who she is will shock you.) 

"Problem Solved" (in which griffin dies but harper goes back in time to save the future.) 

"Abstract Picnics" (in which the whole campbell and dunn families have a colorful picnic.)

"True and Abundant Love <3" (in which griffin and harper share their first couple anniversary together.) 

"Meeting the.... Kids?" (in which griffin and harper find their future children in the bunker.) 

"The Nights" (based off of the song "The Nights" by Avicii. griffin is going through a rough time, but eventually realizes that he still has a good life to live.) 

"Harffin or Wenclair??" (based off of the show "Wednesday", griffin assumes the role of wednesday and harper assumes the role of enid.)

"Sweet but Psycho" (based off of the song "Sweet but Psycho" by Ava Max.) 

Caught Red....Cheeked?" (in which griffin and harper are a couple and fail to keep the PDA hidden.) 

"Wish I Could Move On" (in which griffin and harper swap roles in the s3 homecoming scenes and the aftermath of this.) 

"Why Me?" (in which griffin is dealing with chronic pain and harper comforts him.) 

"Sweet 16!" (in which griffin helps harper plan and enjoy her 16th birthday party.) 

"Smart People History Class" (in which griffin is in honors history, and harper isn't, but it turns out she knows more about than he does.) 

"It All Started with  a Sweatshirt" (in which harper is preparing for a halloween party outside the tremont and griffin gives her his sweatshirt for the chilly day.) 

"You Don't have to take the Abuse" (in which griffin's dad abuses him and harper patches griffin up and gives him a place to stay.) 

"Horror with Harffin" (in which griffin and harper have a movie night. griffin gets uncomfortable and they confess.) 

"Griffin Thought Sarah Should Know" (based on the song "Thought You Should Know" by Morgan Wallen. griffin writes a song for his amazing mom, sarah.) 

"Sickly" (in which griffin isn't feeling well, and harper takes care of him.) 

"Wallen Songs and HOCO?" (in which griffin does a homecoming proposal for harper using Morgan Wallen songs. also shows the night they have at  homecoming.) 

"Singles you Up" (based off of the song "Singles You Up" by Jordan Davis. griffin writes and performs a song about harper at their school's homecoming, which her boyfriend doesn't like.) 

"Be Alright" (based off of the song "Be Alright" by Dean Lewis. griffin gets cheated on and goes to his friends and siblings for help. harper griffin confession.) 

"Wild Night" (in which griffin gets into a fight and harper patches him up and gives him a cozy place to stay. confession.) 

"Thanksgiving Special" and Thanksgiving Temptations (part2 to Thanksgiving Special" 2 parts total/finished (in which griffin attends his first thanksgiving with harper's family and the night ends in a special way.) SMUT WARNING ON PART 2!!!

"Football Field Kisses and HOCO Royalty" (my adaptation on the homecoming s3 scenes.) 

"A Rainy Day" (in which griffin and harper play in the rain, play fight, and confess their feelings.) 

"Too Many Kinds of Pain"  (in which harper and griffin drift apart and griffin gets bullied, beginning to self harm and harper gets him the help that he needs.) 

"What's your favorite scary movie?" (based off of the movie franchise "SCREAM". a few scenes but my adaptation.) 

"Holidays Turned Haunted" (in which griffin finds out the truth about this holiday season) 

"Christmas Spirit and Mistletoe Fails" (in which griffin and harper claim they're just friends, but after gingerbread decorating and a couple encounters with the branch of the season, will they see what they are truly destined to be?) 

"The Heartbreaking Choice" (in which harper and griffin are 17 years old. when a disaster strikes at the Tremont, griffin is left in the care of the dunns. depressed, he needs help from his girlfriend harper to make the most difficult decision he's ever faced.) 

"Singing in the Shower" (based off of the song, "Singing in the Shower" by Becky G. harper confesses her feelings to griffin through the power of song.....in front of the ENTIRE school.)

"Torn Apart" (in which a tornado breaks lose at Sulphur Springs high school/middle school and griffin saves savannah. when he gets badly injured will it be too late? will harper confess her feelings to the boy, and will he reciprocate them?) collab with @ MadisonGrace18 . part 2 up now on @MadisonGrace18's oneshot book! 

"Love Dominates All" (in which Griffin rants about love like in the season 3 finale, but what would've happened if Harper confronted him right after it? And never forget about the sneaky trio known as the twins and Topher....)

"Cheaters Never Win" (in which Griffin mistakenly cheats on Harper. enough said, read to find out!) 

"Beautiful Mistakes (SONG FIC)" (in which griffin's lets his intrusive thoughts about harper win. and she's surprisingly all for it.) 

"A Mean Boy, Busted Lip, and Confession filled Party"  (in which griffin and harper are at a party and griffin gets in a fight. he gets beat up and harper patches him up on the back porch of the party. griffin confesses his feelings in result of the fight.) 

"The perfect date???  (part 2) collab!" (collab with @Diaazze part 2 in which griffin is found and treated for his injuries. harper lets him know that he can't be strong all the time and she helps him to feel a bit better.) 

"The Traumatic Tales of Griffin Campbell" (in which griffin is getting physically assaulted by his father and harper saves his life and helps him break down his walls. *TRIGGER WARNING: CHILD ABUSE*

"GC Sarcasm" (in which griffin campbell shows his greatest sarcasm moments! prompts found on Pinterest!) 

"The Not So Graceful Figure Skater" (in which harper has a bad fall at one of her figure skating competitions, and griffin comforts her in the ER)

"Loving you is a Losing Game (collab with AJSwagmire) pt.1" (in which harper and griffin's relationship is ruined, along with griffin's entire life as the terrible future in 2024 sinks in) *PART 2 OUT ON @AJSwagmire 's book now* 

"Caught in the Act (griff)" 3 parts total FINISHED (in which griffin goes through a rough time and begins SHing. when harper catches him, its up to her to make him feel better and get him the help he needs.) 

"He's One of the Good Ones"  (SONG FIC in which Harper tells her friend about her secret boyfriend, AKA Griffin Campbell)

"Sunrises: Both Realities and Metaphors" (in which harper takes griffin on an early morning drive after breaking up with her current boyfriend....and ends up confessing the real reason she dumped him.) 

"Caught Risky Handed" (in which Harper gets bored at the Tremont's pool party....and Griffin suffers the.... "consequences".) *SPICY WARNING* 

"End of Beginning" (in which griffin visits chicago in order to get himself out of the slump he'd been in. shows harper the town where he grew up!) 

"Rockstar Crossed Lovers" (in which griffin and harper are in a band... but when griffin confesses...things go kind of south) *2 PARTS/FINISHED* 

"Bad Decisions, Good Outcomes" (in which a teenage griffin campbell gets drunk with his friends and confesses to harper. she takes care of the boy.) 

"Belong Together" (SONG FIC "Belong Together" by Mark Ambors, Griffin writes a song dedicated to Harper and sings it to her in front of the school at a baseball game.) 

"Griffin's Lousy Day" (in which Griffin has a really bad day at school, but Harper will always be there to comfort him.) 

"Do Bottles Determine Fate?" (in which griffin and harper play spin the bottle as best friends...griffin kisses someone else and harper gets super jealous... *SPICY WARNING*) 

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 61 33
This Book is Basically SOSS as told by me :)
44.4K 639 27
encanto x reader oneshots. there only seems to be Encanto x oc books out there and I've recently become obsessed with Encanto soooooo ill write one m...
8.1K 171 18
Colby and Sam, two ghost hunters, visit an apartment complex in a video for their youtube channel. Entering the building something seems to especiall...
3.5K 77 51
Harper realizes that not only can she seen the future. Griffin and the rest of the gang realize that a teenage girl who is stressed with powers is no...