Just a Kiss Away

By itslithiana

Lily is a shy, quiet, studious girl. She has made a vow to herself to become a doctor, make her parents proud... More

Lily
Noah
Lily
Noah
Lily
Noah
Noah
Lily
Noah
Lily
Noah
Lily
Noah
Lily
Noah
Lily
Noah
Lily

Lily

4 0 0
By itslithiana

I sigh a deep breath of relief. No more classes today. I have never felt this tired or this happy to go home in my entire life. Usually, my coffee gives me a boost of energy to last me through the day, but I never got to drink the one I spent 8 dollars on. I still can't remember where I knew that guy from earlier and I can't believe I spilled a full cup of coffee on him. The poor guy was wearing a white shirt. I hope our encounter was a one-time thing.

I pull into my driveway and turn off the engine of my car. Next door, I see a tall guy with brown skin, and tightly coiled, black, hair. He has jeans and a white shirt on, but there's some sort of brown stain- Ohhh nooo, heck to the no, no freaking way. I hope to never see him again and 2 seconds later, I find out he's my NEIGHBOR. Isn't he the guy who is always getting home hella late every night? My face is hot and I think about how I'm going to leave my car without him seeing me. After 4 minutes of planning my 'escape route', I realize that this isn't an all bad thing. I didn't get the chance to apologize fully earlier, so why not do it now? I take a deep breath and open my door, leaving the comfort of my car. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 0 25
Set in a cozy café, this romance blossoms between a barista and a writer who find solace, inspiration, and love within the warm embrace of coffee-sce...
108 1 11
COMPLETED - Bartender v. Barista. Their first day on the job, and they have plenty of assumptions about each other. Robert is convinced that the smar...
12K 348 21
Poppy is a therapist working at a jailhouse and she never gives into the inmates but that all changes when she meets Branch an inmate framed for murd...
382K 12.5K 29
It all started with an accidental meeting in a coffee shop and a risky bet. Feelings carried it on from that fateful opportunity. And sometimes, you...