Lily

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee- I whack my alarm clock, silencing its horrible song. I shouldn't have stayed up that late last night. It's 4 in the morning and while Noah gets to sleep in and rest, I have to be awake and ready to go in an hour. I pull my covers off and tumble out of bed. I look down and realize that I slept in his hoodie. That's why it was so comfy. I look at my pj pants and the huge hoodie that covers me in my full-length mirror. I do not want to shower or do anything at all.

I grab my deodorant and perfume off my bathroom counter and apply them, hoping they'll cover up whatever odor I've produced since yesterday morning. My phone lights up next to me and I pick it up. A new notification pops up from my school email. 'First class canceled: Following assignments are expected to be...'

"YES!" I yell. I put my perfume down and ran back to my bed with a smile on my face. I slide back into the comfort of my blankets and take out my laptop. I start the next episode of my favorite show and lay back. Perfect.

**********

I slam my laptop shut and stretch in my bed. 7 episodes later, I feel refreshed and ready for the day. I get up, ready to head to Starbucks. As I'm putting my shoes on, I have an amazing idea. I should go with Noah! I'm so smart and generous. He will be blessed with my presence for 2 days in a row. Lucky guy.