Just a Kiss Away

By itslithiana

Lily is a shy, quiet, studious girl. She has made a vow to herself to become a doctor, make her parents proud... More

Lily
Noah
Noah
Lily
Noah
Lily
Noah
Lily
Noah
Lily
Noah
Lily
Noah
Lily
Noah
Lily
Noah
Lily

Lily

8 0 0
By itslithiana

I park in my usual spot at the west building of my university, take a deep breath, and leave my car. My phone vibrates in my back pocket and I turn off my backup alarm which I set up in case I oversleep. The number 5:55 glows back at me from my phone. My brain switches to doctor mode and even though I don't want to, my feet step into the building, starting a crucial, 10-hour-long school day.

I walk to the back of the classroom and take out my notebook and computer. I play with my pen while waiting for the professor to start his lesson, on, off, on, off, on-

"Good morning class." His voice is flat and tired. A few people mumble a response, I stay quiet and open my notebook to a fresh new page. 12/20/2023- Chem Notes. Liliana T. Period- 3. I label my page and wait for the professor to start teaching.

**********

I walk out of the building and check the time, 7:00. Starbucks is open. I slide into my car and quickly start the engine, getting coffee before my next class starts being the only thing on my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 12.5K 29
It all started with an accidental meeting in a coffee shop and a risky bet. Feelings carried it on from that fateful opportunity. And sometimes, you...
23.6K 611 21
a guy who has nothing to live for. a girl destined to become his everything หšสšโ™กษžหš he's quiet, he prefers silence, he keeps to his own company, he doe...
November By Angel

Teen Fiction

1.4K 448 22
A second. So many things could happen in a mere, fleeting second. But what if a second was all it took. For her, all it took was a simple second, and...
47 0 25
Set in a cozy cafรฉ, this romance blossoms between a barista and a writer who find solace, inspiration, and love within the warm embrace of coffee-sce...