𝓒𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭'𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓱𝓸�...

By ILuvStevenWithAV

𝓦here fake dating takes a turn for the worst and Jean never gets her happily ever after. "Take a look at my... More

s̸y̸n̸o̸p̸s̸i̸s̸
c̸a̸s̸t̸
m̸o̸o̸d̸b̸o̸a̸r̸d̸s̸
z̸e̸r̸o̸
o̸n̸e̸
t̸w̸o̸
t̸h̸r̸e̸e̸
f̸o̸u̸r̸
f̸i̸v̸e̸
s̸i̸x̸
s̸e̸v̸e̸n̸
e̸i̸g̸h̸t̸
n̸i̸n̸e̸
e̸l̸e̸v̸e̸n̸

t̸e̸n̸

435 12 12
By ILuvStevenWithAV

p̸h̸e̸e̸b̸s̸ w̸i̸l̸l̸ r̸o̸c̸k̸ y̸o̸u̸

J̸ean sat in the kitchen of the Thunderman household, chatting with Barb about brownies, until Phoebe strolled in through the back door.

"Mom, guess-" her sentence was cut off at the sight of the blonde. Confused but not surprised, Phoebe tilted her head. "Uh, hello Jean"

"Hey peaches" the blonde greeted, her signature smirk plastered over her lips. She loved catching Phoebe off-guard. It was funny.

"Anyway, there is the cutest new boy at school." the teen said excitedly, a longing look in her eye.

"Ooh, yay, tell me everything" the blonde and the mother spoke in unison. Of course, the blonde's tone was cold and dry, and the mother's happy and warm.

Phoebe rolled her eyes at the different reactions but kept telling her story anyway. "He's a rocker, he writes the most beautiful lyrics, and his name is Oyster"

The blonde and the mother were nodding along up until the last part, a snort falling from Jean's nose as her smirk grew. She had seen Max hanging out with a new guy at school and silently wondered if he was the infamous Oyster.

"What kinda nut job names their kid Oyster?"
Jean questioned at the same time Barb muttered, "Okay, you lost me"

Phoebe, ever so persistent, rifles through her bag, another quirk about the food-named boy on the tip of her tongue.

"Here, listen to these lyrics he wrote for English class," the brunette defended, as she rifled through her bag for the papers.

"Brace yourself, Barb" Jean huffed, patting the woman on her shoulder. Barb merely snickered and ruffled her hair.

"It's called, Goodbye Mikaila" The teen cleared her throat before she began to read, "I shed tears on your neck as we say goodbye, I don't know how I'll go on without you, but I'll try" The lovestruck teen rested a hand over her chest where her heart resided as if the words had such deep meaning to her.

"That sounds like a trashy nursery rhyme from the 1700s, and who's Mikaila?" Jean scoffed, eyebrows pinched, eyes squinted, visibly confused.

Barb, still confused about what the teen said earlier, voiced her confusion for a second time, "I'm sorry, his name is Oyster?"

Phoebe's smile didn't drop as she blinked and replied, "It's cute, get over it."

"Is it tho?" Jean muttered, on the verge of laughter at the older twin's optimism. "What is your obsession with people that have an IQ of 7 and are named after food?" the blonde wondered.

"I don't have an obsession, they just kind of gravitate towards me. Like a food magnet!" Phoebe defended.

Jean gave her an incredulous look before shrugging and stealing a brownie.

"I wish he'd write a song about me," the love-struck teen sighed. If only I knew someone who could introduce me to him"

"Like Max?" Jean offered, her mouth full of brownies.

"Max?" Phoebe questioned with a slight scoff.

As if the two girls had summoned him, the villainous teen appeared. With none other than the boy Phoebe had been gushing about, Oyster.

"Hey guys, this is Oyster" Max introduced, while hesitantly slipping an arm around Jean's shoulder. As time passed, the two grew somewhat closer. It was hard to get used to the PDA but, Max had mastered it. Jean on the other hand wasn't so smooth about it. She would tense up and then force herself to relax seconds later. Max noticed and dialed it down, only occasionally touching her when they were around other people.

Phoebe's jaw dropped at the sight of him. Her eyes were wide and unblinking as the boy muttered, "Whaddup?"

A smirk grew on Jean's face as she saw the twin's reaction, turning to face the infamous Oyster. "Hey Scallop, we were just talking about you! How bout you whip out your little guitar and play us a tune!" she informed, mockingly jubilant.

Phoebe noticed the blonde's fake enthusiasm and jumped in front of Oyster, "Hi! I mean, yo! I mean, hey!" The teen rushed, glaring at Jean as she laughed into her palm while nudging Max. The boys were confused and watched as Jean cackled at Phoebe's nervous rambling.

Much to Jean's dismay, Barb stepped in. Interrupting before the girl could further embarrass herself. "Here Phoebe, have a brownie!" The mother shoved a brownie into the teen's mouth. "Uh, what she was trying to say is welcome to our home, Oyster."

Jean grimaced as Phoebe attempted a smile, and lifted a hand to point towards her mouth. "Hey Peaches, you got a lil' something in your teeth"

Phoebe rolled her eyes and sent a not-so-gentle punch to her shoulder.

"We started a band with a group of guys a couple days ago and our first gig's this weekend. Yeah, that's right. I'm gigin'!" Max spoke happily, smirking and glancing toward the blonde.

"Cool. I'll try to come see you then" Jean applauded, nudging his shoulder. Max sent a smile, his eyes glued to her even as she turned away. His stomach did a flip, how could one simple sentence fluster him? Their moment from yesterday flashed in his mind as he glanced towards the blonde again, a small smile on his face.

"Yeah? Well, I gigged back in my day. I had a band called Barb Jovial! Show ya a little taste of my moves" Barb bragged, planting her feet before dramatically playing the air guitar.

"It looks like it hurts" Jean cringed, munching on another brownie, fist bumping Max.

"Dude, if we don't go rehearse hard, that's how embarrassing we'll look" Max warned, glancing over at his mother with a rather fearful look on his face.

"Nice meeting you" Oyster rushed politely.

Jean and Barb shared a look as Phoebe rambled again, rushing out different variations of goodbyes before whining and turning back to the woman.

"You let me get to aloha!" She emphasized.

"Hey, at least one good thing came out of this! I got to watch you embarrass yourself!" Jean chuckled, stealing another brownie before strutting off to Max's lair.

Jean whistled a tune as she came down the stairs. Half a brownie in her hand and her phone in the other.

"Hey, how's training been? You know, with your new power!" Max not so discreetly whispered. Clearing his throat when the blonde sent him a 'look'.

"It's alright. I've burnt myself a couple of times but, eh. What can you do?" Jean shrugged as she remembered how she figured out she was able to create balls of fire in the palms of her hands. It was exciting but also terrifying. Does she have any other others to discover? It was too much to think about, and she had yet to talk to her parents about it.

The blonde sighed as she flopped onto Max's bed, realizing the conversation died off and the tension had risen.

"Ouch. Well, if you need any tips you know who to ask." He said cockily.

"Phoebe?"

"What-? No!" He rolled his eyes, turning to face her.

"Colosso?"

"Me!" The boy stressed, pointing at his unamused face. Watching as the blonde scoffed and mumbled something under her breath.

It grew quiet. Too quiet. The only thing heard was the two teens breathing almost in sync.

"So-"

"What-"

The villains in training chuckled awkwardly as they cut the other off. Max rubbed the back of his neck while Jean avoided his eyes. "You can go first" He muttered.

"Okay, I was going to ask if you want to talk about what happened?" She mumbled, ignoring the thumping of her heart and the sweat that had built on her head. To be honest, Jean would be fine if they avoided the topic forever, but the shine in Max's eyes was convincing enough for the girl to stop running from her problems.

Jean's green eyes flickered to Max's eager lips for the umpteenth time before she decided. Jean drew a breath as she moved, squeezing his hand reassuringly.

Whether she moved away or leaned in? Who knows, all we know is that there would be a change in the way the troubled teens viewed the other.

The space between them was closed in seconds, while Jean was reluctant and confused Max took the time to lean in and capture her lips in a soft kiss. Jean leaned into after a minute, tangling her hands in his hair as he cupped her cheeks. He held her close as if she was the object of all his desires. And right now, he thought she was.

Max waved a hand in front of her face, his brows knit together before a smug smile appeared on his lips. "Thinking about the kiss aren't 'cha? Man, I'm just that good huh?"

At his smug tone, Jean scoffed and slapped the back of his head. Smiling once he winced. "It was my first kiss so I don't have anything to compare it to?" She crossed her arms, raising a brow at the boy's shocked face.

"What?!" he practically screamed, rubbing the sore spot on his head. "I was your first kiss?!"

JUST FOR U POOKIE! maxzzlsyy 😋
I'm sorry about the wait guyssss😭 life just caught up to me and I'm honestly rlly stressed
But I will try to update as much as possible!
And I will be taking requests for a one-shot book I'm writing! I just have so many OCs and ideas but I don't want to write any more ff's rn💀👍🏾

Luv ya,
Xoxo
Aj💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 831 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
268K 4.8K 32
Teddy was your average normal girl at school. She dressed nicely, she had her one and only best friend, she got good grades, she had everything she...
134K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
327K 5.3K 24
(STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED! BUT PLEASE STILL READ) Lindsey lives with her older brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means tha...