King of Hatred - RWBY

By BeastSix

A child, abandoned by everything.....? Except an old God's blessing.... or curse? More

BIO + Info
Prologue
Ch. 1 [Bloody Vanta]
Ch.2 [Homey Vanta]
Ch.3 [Hunting Vanta]
Ch.4 [Hunting Vanta 2]
Ch.5 [Adventurous Vanta 1]
Ch.6 [Adventurous Vanta 2]
Birthday Special
Ch.7 [Adventurous Vanta 3]
Ch.8 [Adventurous Vanta 4]
Ch.9 [Adventurous Vanta 5]
Ch.10 [Bandit's Gaze 1 ]
Ch.11 [Bandit's Gaze 2]
Q&A!
Ch.12 [ Family ]
Ch.13 [Sands of Menagerie]
Ch.14 [Truths, and feathers]
Side story 2
Ch.15 [ Feathers of Spring ]
Ch.16 [ Spring and Summer ]
Ch.17 [ Spring and Summer 2 ]
Ch. 18 [ Spring and Summer 3 ]
Ch. 19 [ Trial of Choice ]
Ch.20 [ Trial of Choice 2 ]
Ch.21 [ no idea for title? ]
Ch.22 [ Trial of Knowledge ]
Ch.23 [Trial of Knowledge 2]
Ch.24 [ Alive ]
Ch.25 [ Exams ]
Ch.26 [Exams 2]
Ch.27 [ Beacon ]
Ch.28 [ Beacon... ]
Ch.29 [ Nightmare ]
Ch.30 [ Nightmare, Dream ]
Ch.31 [ Nightmare, Dream 2 ]
Ch.32 [ Hellish Nightmare ]
Ch.33 [ Hellish Nightmare 2 ]
Ch.34 [ Just a Day ]
BIO 2 [Spoilers]
Ch.35 [ Tri colourfull and Dark Violet ]
Ch.36 [ Tri colourfull and Dark Violet 2 ]
Ch.37 [ Old Truth ]
Ch.38 [ Gluttony of Darkness ]
Ch.39 [ Sliver of Hope ]
Ch.40 [ Creation ]
Ch.41 [ Creation Zwei(2) ]
Ch.42 [ Creation Drei(3) ]
Ch.43 [Creation Vier(4)]
Ch.44 [ True Answers ]
Ch.45 [ Heavy Wounds, Healing Scars]
Ch.46 [ Alive ]
Ch.47
Ch.48 [Tests]
Ch.49 [Just your unaverage day]
Ch.50 [ Lost Memory ]
Ch.52 [ Hey... ]
Ch.53(A/B) [ Point of Time-Singularity ]
Ch.54(B) [ True Negativity ]
Ch.54(A) [ Scores ]
Ch.55(B) [Prep]
Ch.55(A) [School]
Ch.56(A) [Prologue to a massacre]
Ch.57(A) [Training session]

Ch.51 [ Tears and Quest! ]

144 4 0
By BeastSix

//

//

'We are closing over to the nearby village, its close to whatever place you pointed. Want me to drop you there?' Akira's pilot turned to him as he looked at the surrounding area. Trying to find any resemblance with what Jinn showed him.

"... This looks better than I thought?" He noticed an old withered, but giant in size. As he looked at the village that he mentioned. His blood started boiling at the false thought that crossed his mind.... "If I find even single hint of it being this place... I will burn it to the very core." His face for mere moments showed hate as <Overreactive Imagination> changed his looks. Removing all of his scars, changing his eyes into pinkish one's. His hair became red like blood and formed into low ponytail at the back.

His clothing formed into one more fit of a Huntsman. It showed as casual clothing mixed with work one, with an addition of armor on his shoulders and knees. 'Yeah. Leave me here.' He said calmly. As the Pilot nodded and flew to the nearby flat ground.

//

As the bullhead slowly landed. Its entrance revealed Akira in his disguise. "No one came to greet me? Welp, its not like I am some form of protagonist-" As he wandered in his thoughts, fixing his fake gloves. "Oh yeah. I am a Protagonist of someone's amusement." Remembering Ashborn, he walked out of the Bullhead. Tapping it, it took off leaving him as he started wandering around the village.

//

Talking with villagers, he kept watch on time. Trying to find out anything. 

As he walked to the edge of the village, he sat down on a nearby fence. "Nothing. Maybe there's another nearby village. Also... I don't think Omen is going to hold for much longer. The blade thinned out thorough the years I wasted it." Calmly thinking, he remembered how Omen looked back then. And compared it to how it looked now.

"If it wasn't for my maintenance and how greatly Rae made it... It wouldn't survived till now." He stood up with Omen on his side. And stretched lightly.

'Excuse me... young man...' An older lady came to him with a tooth lacking smile. 'You seem... Familiar?' She slowly walked over to him, as he looked at her. Her eyes were hazy, showing blindness inviting itself in her eyes. Nestling itself inside too comfortably.

'Really? It's my first time here.' He spoke calmly with a smile as she walked closer to him. 'Your aura, its similar to her.' He looked at her strangely. As soon it felt as if his blood had froze. 'She was a nice girl...' Silence shortly followed. As the old grandma suddenly said something as his blood slowly started boiling. '...shame that she married that Faunus Scum.'

His motions stopped. He stared at her with cold, even freezing look. 'What's the matter sweetie?' She asked as she noticed instantly something wrong. 'Tell me, did one of them have last name. Argenti? I have a bounty on that name around here.' He quickly improvised. Not willing to calm down as black flames flowed to sides of his eyes like waterfalls.

'Well... The Faunus scums had it? What crimes did they do?' The old lady asked curiously as she stared into the horizon. 'Classified.' He said clenching his fists.

'... even for an old lady?' 'Even for an old lady.' She looked at him, as he stared into the horizon. "This place will soon swarm with Grimm..." He took a step forward as a small Glyph appeared at his palm, creating a small ice slime. 'It seems like a storm is approaching.' He calmly said as the slime hopped off.

He started using <Overactive Imagination>. Teleporting from place to place forward by breaking the illusion constantly and renewing it.

//

//

//

//

Few minutes pass. As he stood in front of a not so clean tombstone. Completely overgrown with moss, vines and other small flora. His illusion slowly disappeared as he placed his palm atop the tombstone, flames slowly spreading along it. Burning the tombstone's flora.

'... Here lies... Seren.' He read the text as few tears fell down his eyes. Sitting in front of it, he let the tears fall. As he had finally found his parents... One killed by him, and other killed because of him too.

After a silent and long time of silent cries. He wiped them off and formed a bouquet of multiple different flowers made out of ice. 'That's for you. Mom.' His voice was hoarse due to crying as he placed them.

'... haa....'  Taking in a breath to calm himself down. He stood up while looking at the tombstone. 'Hey... Its our first time meeting Mom. But... I do not regret anything. Except not having a chance to meet you or Dad properly.' He said as he wiped few more tears which kept falling.

Soon, he started telling his tale to his parent's tombstone. With tears and a smile.

Everything. Every single detail.

'You see, Blake loves books!'

...

'Raven was a good mother figure, if you don't count the fact that she left her own daughter. Pft! Now that I think about it, she was shitty but good at once. She taught me how to properly fight!'

..

'Yeah, Uncle Qrow is nice. But he's a fucking drunk 24/7. Usually, lately he was bit sober than usual.'

..

'Ah right. I plan on meeting my Aunt, I learned that she's working in the communication department from those Atlas communication towers. It's just... after this mission.'

..

Continuing his small rants, tearful confessions, his losses and gains thorough the years. Meeting the most dangerous person in the world. Not counting the godly bastard himself.

*Beep! BEEP!*

'Seems like my time's up Mom. I enjoyed our meeting, even if I was the only one speaking. See you later!' Saying this, he slashed open a portal with an icy dagger. And left some of his blood by the tombstone.

///

///

///

'Soooo! What are we doing here?' Nora asked the others as they were going up the elevator to the Headmaster's Office. 'Professor Ozpin has assignments for us. Other Teams already had been given theirs.' Ren said with his emotionless face as always.

'I bet it's something extra~ You know what I mean?' Jaune said without any signs of his usual clumsiness. 'Team RWBY was assigned to Mountain Glenn. Team CRDL was assigned to stay at Vale and clear surroundings. Team MABA... I think they are assisting local police with robberies?" Pyrrha said with a smile from all the info she collected. She put a finger on her chin in a wonder as Nora jumped in front of her. 'How about RASA?' As she asked, Pyrrha shook her head shortly after.

*ding*

The door opened. Revealing Headmaster office. With Professor Ozpin inside, in front of him. Lots of paperwork sprawled around. 'Team JNPR reporting in!' Jaune shouted, back with nervousness unlike what was going on seconds ago.

'Welcome Team JNPR. Please take a seat.' Ozpin motioned for them, as four chairs were in front of his desk.  Under his eyes, two dark circles found its way.

"He looks horrible... How long did he stay up?" Pyrrha thought to herself as she observed their headmaster. And as others came to similar conclusion.

'You will go to the south. There is a town called Acleour, you are supposed to clear its surrounding Grimm.' His voice was filled with tiredness, but resolve had been evident there.

They stood in silence as Pyrrha lightly pinched Jaune's arm. 'Y-Yes?!'  He yelped in pain.

Ozpin only took off his glasses and lightly massaged his eyelids. 'Go to the landing site. A Bullhead is waiting for you there.' He slowly put them back on. Showing his tired gaze.

'Also. Mr.Branwen due to his experience, is assigned as your... Examinator.' Standing up. He put few paperstacks to side. 'Don't think of him as a friend. But as a teacher...' He slowly moved things aside.

They stared at him as he had been moving things. 'By that~ You mean Akira?' Nora dashed next to Professor Ozpin, and tried reading into the papers. But couldn't recognise nor actually understand the language.

As he placed it down, his desk was now much cleaner. 'Yes. I mean Akira. Team RASA was split into four teams, to assist each team. You have been given Akira as your Examiner.' He responded and slowly took a seat.

Ren rose his hand up and Ozpin nodded to him. 'But isn't he a student? Like us?' He questioned it. Raising a fair question.

'Akira Branwen, Akira Belladonna. Whichever name you prefer. He is a man, who was killing Grimm for years. Even against some that I do not wish to fight.' Ozpin calmly answered their amassed question. 'So! That means he IS COOL!' Nora shouts and starts bouncing around.

'Thank you. Professor Ozpin.' Pyrrha made a light bow, as others had followed with same motion. As Oz responded with a tired smile and light wave.

As they all turned around and went towards the elevator, Nora pressed all buttons she could. Distracting them from noticing a portal appearing behind them.

//

'Did she?' Akira asked loudly as the elevator closed a moments ago. Ozpin only overlooked something and 'Yep. She pressed every. Single. Button...' Ozpin responded as Akira sat in chair opposite and laid back in his seat.

They sat in silence for some time. Until Ozpin opened his mouth.

'How was the trip? Got everything sorted out?'

'Yep. I'll be going then. Just to clarify, I am still angry at you.' He responded and dashed to the window. Coating his body with Aura and jumping through it.

As glass shards had fallen and Akira changed into a bird, flying towards landing site where he could spot a specific red haired girl.

'At least it's not my cup-' As he was saying it. It was akin to some invisible force that his favourite mug was suddenly destroyed, as if someone had thrown it against the wall.

"I'll need to call over Glynda..."

...

//

//

//

//

//

So... Yeah. 16 days with no chaps. Why? I was focusing on my other Novel. I wonder~ Will this novel be counted as a Short Novel or Novel? (I know its a fanfic.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 4.7K 39
Crossover Harem x Male Abused and Neglected OP reader Y/n L/n, A nobody. He doesn't have a Quirk, A Semblance, An Imperial Arm, Nothing. He is a 2nd...
2K 26 22
"Now, how exactly would I explain this? He isn't mortal, for starters. I don't even know if he puts on the act of being a child, or he is one. I do k...
168K 4.7K 48
I'm not good with descriptions but you can say , it's just your cliche Reincarnation story but here she'll only have an extremely Overpowered system...
21.5K 585 33
A boy dreaming of becoming a hunter one day, was suddenly shattered by reality of his own curse. Was it really a curse or a blessing in disguise. I d...