My alien academia: alien hero

By normal_writer1812

in a world with 80 percent of the earth population having powers call "quirks" many people wanted to become p... More

then there was 10 heroes
animal out break
pirating is illegal!
a VENOMOUS retirement (rewrite)
the hunters
N.O.L.A.N
villains and hero wedding
the Necronomicon
Mystoctopus
a SHOCKING appearance
new favorite

Melware

120 2 0
By normal_writer1812

Out in the beautiful woods, there was a lake filled with fishes, and the gang decided that they were going to fish there and for once. Have a normal relaxing day. So Max decided that they were to go to the lake and fish there. He thought it was best for both (y/n) and Ina, after you know. Being mind controlled by some entity from outer space, so he thought it would be relaxing for the two for once. Sadly (y/n) isn't the one to sit down and relax. Right now, Max and Ina had their fishing rod as they did their best to catch some fish as they sat upon the dock, as for (y/n). He was bored out of his mind, at this point, he really wished for a giant sea monster to show so he beat its butt. Anything is better than fishing, at least in his eyes. Though both Ina and Max were enjoying it.

Max: ah, isn't this just nice to see. A nice relaxing view of mother nature herself. Nothing to worry about at all.

Max said in a calm relaxing voice as he looked at the beautiful view of the lake that was blossoming of nature.

(y/n): except for the mosquitos.

(y/n) said, in a bored voice as his face rested on his hands. In response, Ina quickly elbowed him in the shoulder.

(y/n): ow.

Ina: oh be quiet (y/n). Just be grateful that we can have at least one relaxing day on summer vacation.

(y/n): speak for yourself, the other days of summer were already exciting.

Ina: That's because your definition of exciting is beating up villains.

She said in an annoyed voice as she looked at (y/n).

(y/n): well it's not my fault that they do bad things everyday.

He quickly reposed back, as they both looked at each other with menacing eyes, but Max quickly stopped them from fighting.

Max: Now now, remember today is supposed to be a relaxing day. So let's try not to fight here, especially in front of this beautiful scenery.

He said to the two, not wanting to upset Max. Both of them decided that they would try not to fight, but they weren't making any promises. So they stop staring at each as they continue on to fish in the lake. Though (y/n) still wasn't happy as he desired actions, he desired to fight villains and look cool while at it. He was basically born for it, ignoring that he doesn't have any quirk but that doesn't matter.

(y/n): grandpa, did we really have to go fishing? I mean, we were having fun in the cities.

Max: You were having fun in the city because you were fighting villains. And we went fishing because it would be perfect for us for relaxation. Since the last few days weren't really something to put in your summer vacation photo album.

He said to (y/n), obviously referring to both the necronomicon and (y/n)'s new alien mind controlling him.

(y/n): oh yeah, they did happen.

He said, remembering those days. Those weren't something he wasn't happy about either. Especially when he became violent for no reason.

Ina: Besides (y/n). Even pro heroes need to relax sometimes, not everything is about punching the bad guy.

Ina chimed into the conversations.

(y/n): but at least it entertains me while killing some time.

He said back to Ina. Who just made an annoyed face as (y/n) was being obnoxious right now to her. But they continue to fish, what I mean by that is that they continue to wait for a fish to bite on their hooks which sadly. Didn't seem to be happening at any time soon. And (y/n) isn't much of a patient person so waiting once of the things he hated. So wanting to rush things, he thought of something.

(y/n): Hey grandpa, how about I turn into ripjaw and catch all the fishes in the lake and go do something fun.

He said in excitement as he showed off the omnitrix, but Max simply shook his head in disapproval.

Max: no can do Ben. Remember, patience is key when it comes to fishing. Not only that, patience is key while fighting a villain as well. All heroes know that.

He said in a serious voice to (y/n), and then Ina chimed in as well.

Ina: besides, the omnitrix isn't some toy for you to make your life easier. It is something you use to help people.

She scolded (y/n) for thinking of using Omnitrix like a toy. Which simply annoyed (y/n) even more. Since he couldn't use the omnitrix, he tried to think of something else that could help him quicken up the progress. He looked around but couldn't find anything that could help him. But then his eyes landed on Ina's hair. More specifically her two front orange squishy hair that she had now.

(y/n): he grandpa, how about we used Ina's new squishy hair to attract the fish, I'm sure they would love them.

He said with a smug face as well with a confident voice. Ina, hearing this immediately got defensive as she didn't want anyone grabbing her squishy hair.

Ina: no!

She quickly responded as she blushed as she was embarrassed by the idea.

(y/n): oh come on.

He tried to plead with her, but it wasn't working at all.

Ina: the answer is no and it will always be no!

She screamed (y/n), still embarrassed by the idea.

(y/n): fine, be like that.

He said in an annoyed voice as he had run out of ideas that could make things go fasters. But now thinking about Ina's hair.

(y/n): speaking of Ina's hair. Hey grandpa, how are you going to explain to Ina's parents about the new look?

He said, referring to Ina's change of hair. The obviously orange squishy hair that she had gained from the necronomicon.

Max: oh, well i can always say it came with her quirk. Like a late bloom from her quirk.

He said, as he thought it would be hard to explain Ina's sudden new appearance.

(y/n): Okay, but how do you explain everything else? The obvious book that floats next to her all the time, the tentacles, and also her loss of her original quirk.

He added more to the list, which sort of pressure Max since he couldn't really make up a good excuse for those.

Max: um, well.

He paused for a moment as he tried to think of an excuse but couldn't really think of any good ones.

Max: Well, I don't think we should be worrying about the future. We should enjoy the present right now. They do say never to rush your future.

He said, avoiding the questions. Which made both (y/n) and Ina chuckle. Though bringing up the future did remind (y/n) of something.

(y/n): oh yeah, speaking of the future. Hey Ina.

He said which got her attention.

(y/n): since the whole evil book cursing you thing happened. What are you going to do now with it? Are you going to let it be a part of your life forever?

He asked, worried that this could affect Ina for the worse. Ina knowing what he meant, obviously needed to answer him so he wouldn't worry too much. I mean, for all he knows he might have changed her life forever.

Ina: Well, I really have no choice. We can't get rid of it.

(y/n): i know but, are you going to just deal with it for the rest of your life.

He asked one again in a worried voice, but Ina simply shook her head.

Ina: sadly no, i can't. The necronomicon will probably try to take control of me again so we can go on another rampage again. And I don't know how to fully control it so it makes it easier for it to have control over me. Because of that, I might have to go to heroes school to fully control it so I won't go on another rampage again.

She said, which surprised (y/n).

(y/n): hero school, wait I thought you wanted to go to art school to become an artist.

He said as he remembered that Ina doesn't even want to be a hero, she just wants a comfy life and to relax and have a good time. Not fight dangerous villains.

Ina: I did, but now I can't risk being weak anymore since the necronomicon will take advantage of that. If I don't want to become a threat to everyone, then I have to learn to fully control it or else I could be putting everyone's lives in danger.

She said with a serious voice. This saddened to hear, remembering his fight with Hex and how he wasn't being careful during the fight. Because of that Ina dropped blood on the necronomicon which changed Ina's fate forever. To him, this was kind of his fault.

(y/n): So wait, you're just dropping your dream of becoming an artist.

Ina: Sadly, I think I'm going to have to.

She said in a sadden voice, which sadden (y/n). It really felt like it was his fault. If he wasn't so reckless none of this would be happening. But because he had to be reckless, Ina now has to drop her original dream for something she didn't really care about. It really hurt to see that, he remembered how Ina wanted to be an artist and how she practiced to be a good one. She wanted her paintings to bring joy to people and give deep meanings, but now that may never happen because of (y/n).

(y/n): Ina, I'm so sorry. I never wanted any of this to happen to you. I never wanted to change your life like that and ruined it.

He said with guilt in his voice. He was having a hard time not blaming himself for Ina forced change of actions. She had to say goodbye to her dreams of being an artist so she can become a hero to control her powers now. Not only that, she has powers that are dangerous and could bring harm to everyone around which puts pressure on her. (y/n) basically made life for her now because of his reckless actions. Ina noticing (y/n) blaming himself, decided that she would do her best to calm him down a bit.

Ina: no (y/n), you didn't ruin it. It's still fine, I can still make the best of it.

(y/n): So you're not mad at me?

Ina: no, I'm just annoyed. Okay maybe more than just annoyed. But what i'm trying to say is that. Just like the omnitrix becoming a part of you wasn't planned, so was me and the necronomicon. And I'm going to do what you did, try to make it work and use it to help people. While having fun.

Ina said to (y/n). Trying to tell him that there was nothing to worry about and that she was fine. Nor was she angry at (y/n) for what happened to her, she'll try to make the best of it and be happy with the people that were around her. Which sort of made (y/n) smile that Ina was still the same Ina that he knows and cares for.

Ina: Then again I don't how you have fun with a book that is bent on destruction.

She said jokingly, which made both her and (y/n) chuck. While also making Max smile seeing them enjoying time with each other even during tough times.

Ina: Now that I think about it? We're kind of the same.

(y/n): what do you mean by that?

Ina: oh you know. Both got an item from outer space, both are now stuck with us and there's nothing we can do about it.

(y/n): oh yeah, i guess that does make us alike.

He said, making them both chuckle. Max simply smiles seeing this, seeing both (y/n) and Ina having some fun with each other. They really needed it after what they both had gone through over the last few days. Just a nice and simple relaxation, away from all the trouble.

(y/n): Now that I think about it, the way you fought me as Mystoctopus was pretty impressive. Which I think you can be a pretty great hero.

Ina: You really think so.

(y/n): yeah. Well as a sidekick. More specifically my sidekick.

He said with a smug face, immediately turning Ina's smile into anger seeing (y/n) becoming cocky again.

Ina: um, i would rather die than be your sidekick.

She said, as she punches (y/n) in the shoulder as he continues to laugh at Ina.

???: I can help with that.

Hearing the ominous voice, everyone immediately turned their backs around to see who was the one who said that. What they saw shocked them. The person, or something looked like upgrade but if he was red and was looking like it was going through a phase of some kind, expect they would never grow out of it. 

Though what also frightens them is how this thing found them, they were in the middle of a random forest. This person couldn't just be walking around, they must have followed them here.

Ina: Who is that?

She whispered to (y/n) with fear in her voice as she looked at the alien in terror.

(y/n): I don't know. What I'm wondering about is why does he look like an evil doppelganger of upgrade.

Ina: i don't know but—

(y/n): do you think i have an evil doppelganger?

He interrupted her.

Max: This is no time for jokes Ben.

He said in a serious voice at (y/n).

(y/n): I'm not joking, I'm acutely curious.

He said as he looked at Max, which caused him to sigh.

Ina: look who are you? And what do you want from us!

He demanded an answer from the unknown person.

Melware: all you need to know about me is that my name is Melware. The other thing you need to know about is that I despise you for wearing his creation.

He said with venom in his voice. But when he said "his creation" it made the gang confused.

(y/n): "his creation" what is he talking about?

He asked both Ina and Max.

Ina: well with the knowledge that he could be an alien, and the only thing we have that would be considered really valuable would be the Omnitrix. I'm guessing he's referring to whoever created the omnitrix.

She said back to (y/n).

(y/n): oh. Well listen here buddy, if you're looking for your butt to kick, well you found the right guy!

He said to Melware while trying to make an intimidating voice.

Melware: what i am came here for is for the omnitrix and its blueprints.

(y/n): well sadly you're not getting either. What you are getting is a nice beating from four arms!

He screamed back as he pressed on the Omnitrix making its faceplate go up, and then immediately slamming on it. Transforming him into Four arms.

Max: Hold on Ben! You shouldn't just rush him without a plan.

He said, trying to have him think first before he acts. But (y/n) was feeling over confident.

Four arms: ah don't worry grandpa. If he's the same as Upgrade, then it shouldn't be a problem. Upgrade isn't as strong as Four arms so it should be easy for me to—

But before he could even finish his sentence, Melware quickly ran up to him and uppercut him into the air where Four arms was sent flying up a few miles away and over the entire lake. This surprised both Ina and Max as Melware had easily launched Four arms into the air like it was nothing, further frightening to see Melware's strength.

Melware: you two will stay if you know what's best for you.

He said to the both of them, as he jumped at a long distance to continue his fight with Four arms.

Speaking of Four arms, right now he was laying on the floor after the uppercut he had just received. The attack itself was pretty strong, probably as strong as Four arms which was definitely concerning. Four arms then started to get back on his feet but was having a bit of a hard time as he was still recovering from the punch he received. After a few seconds, Four arms finally got back on his feets.

Four arms: okay, I might have underestimated him. But nothing to worry about, i can still–

Before he could even finish his sentence once again. He looked up into the sky to see that Melware was about to land right on top of him. Seeing this Four arms quickly jumped out of the way as Melware landed where he was once on. Melware stomped the ground, leaving a massive crack on it. Seeing an opening, Four arms then rushed at him and swung his right arm at Melware which he caught mid-air. Then Four arms used his lift arm to try to punch Melware but he caught that as well. But Four arms still had two other arms, those two that were underneath his upper arms. So he used his two torso to punch Melware freely as he punched him in the stomach a few times. After taking a few punches, Melware threw Four arms over his shoulder and into a nearby tree where Four arms's body broke it into half from the throw alone. As Four arms was on the ground, Melware charged at him like a raging bull and tackled Four arms into many other trees that were behind him. As Melware continued to tackle Four arms into more trees, Four arms used his torso arms to then slapped between Meware's head. Which didn't work so used his upper arms to rapidly punch Melware in the back. But that just annoyed Melware so he charged up an attack, an attack just like Upgraded which was shooting a powerful laser beam out of him. Melware shot a laser at Four arms's stomach which sent him flying into more trees, breaking into half. Melware kept shooting at Four arms with the laser beam until he had left nothing but dragged marks on the ground with Four arms at the very end of it. Melware started to walk up to Four arms who were laying on the floor from the attacks he was receiving. He looked around himself to notice that there were long broken trees around him which gave him an idea. As Melware approached him, Four arms grabbed one of the broken trees and used them like javelins at Melware but he used his laser beam to destroy them before they could even reach him. So Four arms grabbed more broken trees and threw them at Melware look Javelin but he continued to shoot his laser beams at them, destroying them before they could even touch him. But you see, Four arms was using that as a distraction. Everytime Melware destroyed a tree, it left sawdust in the air which made a small cloud which covered Four arms for a surprise attack. So Four arms took the advantage and grabbed the last broken tree and held it like a bat, and then he ran up to Melware which he couldn't see Four arms due to the sawdust blocking the view. So when he saw Four arms coming out of the dust with a broken tree in hand, Melware didn't have time to react as Four arms hit him with the tree like a bat, sending Melware flying into another tree. Once melware was pinned to a tree, Four arms completely ripped a long tree from its stomps to then use the tree like a javelin once again and charge at Melware with the tree. Using the tree to smash Melware through multiple trees before they as a giant rock stopped them in their path. With Melware now pinned to a giant rock, Four arms saw that there were big but smaller rocks around them, rocks that were the size of a human you can say. So seeing this, Four arms grabbed two of them with his upper arms and walked over to melware. Once he was up close, Four arms grabbed melware by the head with his torso arms and smashed Melware's head with Four arms's knee. Then Four arms used the two rocks in his upper hands to smash them both against each other with Melware's head between them. Melware was kneeling with one due to the massive damage he was receiving and was trying to quickly rest. Seeing this, Four arms decided to take advantage of that. So he looked at the large rock behind Melware, and walked up to one of its edges and started to punch out parts of its edge so it would be easier to push it onto Melware. After Four arms punched a good chunk of the edge off which made it easier to rip the top part of the rock from its bottoms parts. He ripped it off and smashed it on top of Melware, completely crushing him with the giant rock. After he was crushed by a giant rock, parts of the rock just turned into dust with Melware laying on the ground seemingly reaching his limits. Seeing this, Four arms walked up to Melware and grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up to his level.

Four arms: I won't lie, you were pretty strong. But you're no different from the other villain i fought—

But before he could even finish his sentence. All of a sudden Melware awakened once again and raised his arm and placed his hand on top of the omnitrix that was on Four arms's shoulder, surprising Four arms. Once Melware had his hand on top of the omnitrix, red lighting started to spark out of it as Four arms screamed in pain from the attack which caused him to let go of Melware as he continued to have hold over the omnitrix. After a few seconds of this, Melware finally decided to let go of Four arms, releasing him of the pain. Once he did, he looked at his hand that he used to grab the omnitrix to see that it had the blueprint on his hands. Which he was looking for. Then he looked back at Four arms who were on the ground, but as he was. They both heard a sound.

*beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping**beeping*

And then Four arms were engulfed by a right light, as he changed back to (y/n).

(y/n): ah man, i swear this thing is trying to get me killed.

He said to himself as he then looked towards Melware. Who was capable of fighting while (y/n) was not. Knowing this, (y/n) face turns to fear as he has no way of fighting back against melware. Melware looks down on (y/n) who was much smaller than, seeing a chance to take the omnitrix. Melware reached for (y/n) with his hand as (y/n) steps away from him in fear as that is all he could do. But when he was only inches away from grabbing (y/n), all of a sudden a purple orb was thrown at Melware, pushing him away from (y/n). (y/n) turned his head towards where the orb came from, to see that it was Ina who shot the orb as she had the necronomicon out. She looked like she was ready to kill someone and that someone being Melware himself. Melware looked at Ina for a bit, as he did. He decided that it would be best for him to just run away with what he has. So that's what he did, he ran into the forest out of sight of Ina. ina thought of chasing him, but decided to check on (y/n) first.

Ina: (y/n) are you okay!

She screamed as she ran up to him.

(y/n): yeah i am, all he did was grab the omnitrix.

He said as he looked at the omnitrix, checking if it was okay or not.

Ina: what did he do to it?

She asked as (y/n) was checking if the omnitrix was still working.

(y/n): i don't know, it seems to be working the same way as always.

Ina: So why did he grab it if he wasn't going to do anything with it?

(y/n): you think i know the answer to that question.

Ina: So he showed up, beat you up, and then grabbed the omnitrix and left.

(y/n): yeah, but wait. Didn't he say some blueprints?

He said, which scared Ina when she thought about it.

Ina: Blueprints! Yeah he did say that, do you think he's trying to make his own omnitrix.

She said in fear, she knows that (y/n) was annoying enough but a villain with the omnitrix. That could be even worse.

(y/n): why would he want to make his own omnitrix, he's his own alien already. A powerful in fact, he beat me while I was Four arms. Besides, he wouldn't have the material to make one. I think you're overreacting.

He said, brushing off the situation.

(y/n): Now where's grandpa max?

Ina: oh well, he couldn't really run fast enough to the other side of the lake. Since you know.

She said, referring to the fact that Max was old and Ina had magic.

(y/n): oh I guess that makes sense. Now come on, I'm sure we can still have that normal day you wanted. That was like, what? 2 minutes of fighting. We still have the rest of the day.

He said as he started to walk away from the scene like there was no problem to begin with.

Ina: (y/n)! I think you're brushing the problem too easily!

She tried to reason (y/n) but sadly he wasn't really paying attention.

Meanwhile

Melware was walking away from the scene into the deep dark wood with no sound to accommodate him. Only him and the sound of his footsteps. No sigh of nature other than the trees that surround him. Though he didn't get to take the omnitrix, he had the second best thing that he and his partners needed.

Melware: Ben (y/n) tennyson. You may think this is our first and last encounter. But I promise you that we will never have a last encounter. I will be no nightmare for you as I am very real. I will make sure that you will forever remember me and the things that I will do to you because you wear his creation. I will make sure that you die for wearing it, and even if you killed me. I'll make a comeback on the day I've become nothing more than a bad memory.

He said to himself in the dark woods with no sound other than his voice.

Melware: I'll make sure that you realize on the day you put on the omnitrix. You ruin your life, and everyone around you.

He said as he went even deeper into the dark woods. No sounds, no animals. Just him.

And his hatred. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 801 24
Ever since the discovery of the first superhuman ability in China, the world had become a superhuman society with 80% of the world's population has s...
104K 2.9K 21
Some are born to be heroes, and others are not. Fate decides that outcome the day you are born simply by your quirk. You are seen as a future pro if...
20.7K 375 35
The world expirenced an incredible phenomenon that resulted in 80% of the population having superpowers known as Quirks, unfortunately a tragic event...
136K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...